1 Remington Place
Oklahoma City, OK 73112Neighborhood:
ContinentalPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.remingtonpark.com/
- Phone: 4054253280x
- Hours of Operation:
March through May:
Dinner: Thursday, Friday & Saturday from 5:00pm -last live race.
Sunday: 12:30pm - Last Live Race.
August through December:
Dinner: Wednesday - Saturday from 6:00pm - last live race.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Emily Foy
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Private Room, View, Wine
- Entertainment: The main attraction for Club One is our Quarter Horse/Thoroughbred Horse Racing and our casino. We also offer live music Wednesday - Thursday above our Wild Rush Bar on the casino floor.
- Special Events: Ideal place for your bachelor-bachelorette party or simply a night at the races with friends and family.
A word from Club One
Remington Parks Club One Restaurant is a multi-tiered dining area that provides optimal viewing for our live Thoroughbred / Quarter Horse racing. The atmosphere is laid back with food to match and our 4 to 6 seat boxes are equipped with fold out table tops for dining purposes and a television set for viewing the races both here and abroad. When taking a break from the ponies, feel free to expand your winning experience by visiting our casino. Admission is Free with a minimum of $15.00 in food and/beverage. Come bet on a winning experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Club One reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (4)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)hot spot (2)scenic view (2)special occasion (1)fit for foodies (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- A night at the racetrack.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/4/2014We had a good time but didn't win. I really don't mind taking a survey but don't really like being told to "write a review that is at least 50 characters in length." The service was rather slow.Special Features:
- Good food and horse racingssokcDined on 9/20/2014Great happy hour deals and good wings, wait staff very fast and friendly. Great view of the track and easy places to make wagers. short ride downstairs to the casinio for slot fun..Special Features:
- Had a good timeannonymousDined on 8/30/2014Though the menu was limited, the food was great! Enjoyed the box and the seats were comfortable. Bottom row had a great view of the track.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 34 reviews are from the Club One reviews archive.
- FunAtTheRacesDined on 5/11/2014Really enjoyed our visit to Remington Park's Club One. We could tell they were short staffed (it was Mother's Day), but the staff that was there was on the ball. We did not have to ask for anything. They kept our glasses full and checked on us constantly. They were very friendly and made our experience a good one. Will do this again in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NICEHOMIE41Dined on 5/9/2014WASNT BAD AT ALL GOT THERE EARLY SERVICE WAS EXTREMLY GOOD AND FRIENDLY. WILL GO AGAIN FOR SURE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Club OnefridayracesDined on 5/2/2014Andrea made our day special, she saw to our every whim. there was never an empty glass 0r dirty table. great view of the trackSpecial Features:
- No showRjphotojDined on 4/3/2014View of Remington Park track was great . Thursday night special was wings and beer $20 no cover with free play bonus. Not busy...waitress was slow, never around when needed, most of the time saw her texting on phone. Had to find her to pay...never cleaned table or suggest desert items. We left and did not use play bonus. Surprised too see people with feet on tables @ SILKS and staff saying nothing. Will give them a chance in the future... If no improvements will not return. Sad, could be awesome.Special Features:
- Club OneNotsomuchDined on 3/22/2014Box was dirty, food took over an hour to get to us, and one of the orders was wrong. But the food tasted good. Drinks took 30 minutes, and one drink didn't arrive until we asked for it, again.Special Features:
- FunsafetymanDined on 3/21/2014my wife and I greatly enjoyed our visit. heading back next weekend with our adult children.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timejohnnydallasDined on 3/15/2014Can't wait to go back! Perfect way to watch the races and enjoy a wager or 3.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timedalzacDined on 10/9/2013We had a really good time. The food was good. We just came for the racing and not the casino. It was not crowded and great ambience. We aren't big bettors and our bets pretty much broke even. We will go back for certain. The only problem was the closed circuit TV was a mess. It kept shutting off.Special Features:
- Perfect spot for horse racing!koureiDined on 9/29/2013Club One is the best value around. Reserve a box and you get it all day long! No fighting the crowds at the race track, just kick back and watch the horses through the big plate glass window or on the tv provided at each table. You can even place wagers at computerized kiosks inside Club One! Or, wander out and visit the casino or go look at the horses outside or anything you want to do. Your box is still there, waiting just for you! The waitstaff is very attentive and friendly. Food is pretty good. You're required to spend 7.50 per person on food/drinks, which is a bargain considering you can sit there ALL DAY. One warning: The kitchen does close a couple of hours before the last race, so be aware of that and get your last orders in early!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Improve serviceLoveRPDined on 9/6/2013Food, atmosphere, and view can't be beat and happy hour promotion Is awesome. Service needs huge improvement. We were there for 4 hours and the only time the staff asked if we needed anything was when we were seated. We had to get up and ask for drinks/food all night. On one occasion I had to go place my order with them and go back at get drinks. Our tab was $87 total so we made more than one trip! Love RP but could use some improvement in this area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TWO HOUR WAIT FOR CHICKEN WINGS????WademanDined on 9/2/2013When I say the service was poor it has nothing to do with the waiters and waitresses. It took two hours to get an order of wings and a bucket of beer. Then when I finally got that my wife and grandson showed up so I ordered again. This time it was a little quicker but the order wasn't right. I don't know how you can change the way you do your kitchen staff but waiting two hours for wings and beer is ridiculous. Before the 6th race I again ordered chicken wings and a bucket of beer and experienced almost as long a wait. I found our waitress and she went to the kitchen and made up a tray herself because the kitchen said no more orders and she told them that the order had been put in an hour ago. We got the food at the end of the last race.
- We were able to sit in theVIPLoungerDined on 8/30/2013We were able to sit in the new VIP section at Remmington Park. It was amazing. The service was a little slow, but it was so nice to sit on comfortable couches right in front of the glass. It was like the races were in my living room. Highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was very good (catfishwillDined on 8/17/2013Food was very good (catfish & club sandwich) - prices alright. Location was ideal for watching the horse races except the monitor that obscured some of the track. Service was mediocre at best.Special Features:
- I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT ALLOW SMOKING!MartinDined on 8/17/2013We recently moved from Houston and spent the weekends at Sam Houston Park Race Track. I was excited when I moved to OKC and saw they had a race track also. Boy, were we wrong. We chose to eat at Club One. All the food and drink orders were very slow to arrive and half were wrong. I am OK with this as I know it was the first weekend they were open. The thing that will keep me from returning is that the allow smoking. We were trying to eat our meal when the people on both sides of us were smoking. I could hardly finish my meal. By the forth race, the entire building was filled with smoke and we had to leave. This would be a much nicer place and they would have more people attend if they made it non-smoking with smoking areas outside.
- They were under staffed forokplayerDined on 8/17/2013They were under staffed for opening weekend, lots of confusion on who had reservations and who didn't. Ordered food 3 different times and had to keep reasking about our order. Staff was friendly and tried hard, but were just inexperienced and not capable of handling opening weekend crowd. Just wondering, ordered shrimp dinner and it came with no sauce, ask for some cocktail sauce and was told they didn't have any? I did not realize they allowed smoking there, deal breaker, won't be back because of that.Special Features:
- Don't be hungrySteveDined on 8/17/2013Service was extremely slow. Never did get full order. Drink (Mojito) watered down. Carpet under chairs sticky. Overall not a pleasant experience.
- First night at the racesSmokeyDined on 8/16/2013Provided good seating for our physically limited party member. Menu was limited, but adequate for our needs. Staff was confused because of first night of season. However, they were all very courteous and tried to make sure everyone got served.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Every thing was great beerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/16/2013Every thing was great beer n hot wings awsome price. I love this place good veiw of race track service was fast and freindlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seats were provided in theSmokeyDined on 5/18/2013Seats were provided in the area requested. Service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun EveningOutWithFriendsDined on 5/17/2013This is a great way to watch the races with a group. We had two boxes (8 people) for a birthday party. The boxes were a little crowded. The service was slow, but since we planned to stay for several hours of racing, that wasn't a big problem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unbelievable value for whatOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/20/2013Unbelievable value for what you get. The $20.00 special while watching the races at night is unmatched.Special Features:
- I thought it was nice theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/7/2013I thought it was nice the hostess was great the food was great.Special Features:
- Off To The RacesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/17/2012The food was good for the price paid. The place did not seem busy, but the service was poor. I will be back though because watching the horse races was a lot of fun.Special Features:
- The service was pretty muchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2012The service was pretty much non-existent. The area was not very crowded yet the service was just plain bad. It took 20 minutes to get the first beer. The waitress forgot to bring the second beer and when reminded it still took her another 15 minutes to get it. The lack of a non-smoking area also made the visit not very enjoyable. The smoke from just a couple of people was very thick.
- The only complaint is thatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/3/2012The only complaint is that we wish there was a non-smoking section. The smoke wasn't too bad but our clothes still smelled of smoke when we left.Special Features:
- We loved your set up..havingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/13/2012We loved your set up..having table service even at the seats down close to the track! We go to another track in arkansas with box seats and have to do all our own walking for food, drink, etc..Love that you can order from any food business and get it right at our seats!! We were there on a very stormy night, but I do believe people in your community donot realize what a gem and affordable time you can have at your track and casino!! wished we lived closer..we are 5-6 hours away!!Special Features:
- Everything was great willOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/12/2012Everything was great will b back before the pony quit running!!Special Features:
- The table was nice but theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/30/2012The table was nice but the service was slow and inconsistentSpecial Features:
- not sure the short shortsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2012not sure the short shorts and boots on the waitress was right.Not to classy.Everyone was friendly.We were in box 25.The carpert was in need of repair.It needed to be clued Down. Table was a mess.Took awile to get it cleaned.Special Features:
- Had a blast, first time atOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/26/2012Had a blast, first time at the track, this is the way to see the races.Special Features:
- We really enjoyed it. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2012We really enjoyed it. The people and wait staff were so very friendly. I will definately recommend it to others.Special Features:
- Seating was comfortable butOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/5/2012Seating was comfortable but ackward getting in and out.
- The area was way too smallOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/22/2012The area was way too small for four people. We are not skinny but by no means over weight. . Too difficult to get in and out to place bets. No room to look over forms. Food took a little long to come out, but was good. But, the attention to service was very poor. Had to set empty plates across the isle. Rearly saw our server. Had to catch someone to order. Older man at host was distant and unengaged. Never saw him smile or welcome anyone. (I passed him at least a dozen times as I paced my bets) We did have a great time watching the races! We actually came out ahead after everything was said and done. A rarity for sure. So you can figure how poor the service and accommodations must have been at Club One to warrant such a poor review.Special Features:
- We stayed for 5 minutes tenOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/7/2012We stayed for 5 minutes ten realized it would be a lot cheaper to eat at bricktown brewery and the atmosphere would be a lot better. I now realize why there was only one other group eating there.This was my first time at Remington Park. My family and I all had a great time except for club one. The way it was set up just seemed like it should have been cheap food and drink. Those prices were outrageous.