West 621 Mallon Street
Spokane, WA 99201Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.clinkerdagger.com/
- Phone: 5093285965x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:15am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Jason Sir
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The Bickerstaff Room can accomadate up to 40 guests. Available for breakfast, lunch or dinner events.
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact the restaurant for details.
- Private Party Contact: Debi Moon 5093285965x
A word from Clinkerdagger
Clinkerdagger has a 38-year tradition of dining excellence in Spokane. Overlooking the majestic Spokane River and city skyline, Clinkerdagger has the perfect setting for that special occasion or entertaining guests. With award winning service and incredible cuisine our staff invites you to indulge yourself for a truly memorable dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Clinkerdagger - Best Restaurants in Spokane ›
Clinkerdagger reviews from OpenTable diners
172 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (138)special occasion (123)romantic (105)great for outdoor dining (75)fit for foodies (45)neighborhood gem (37)great for lunch (36)good for groups (28)notable wine list (28)great for brunch (12)hot spot (11)vibrant bar scene (10)kid-friendly (9)late-night find (8)Show More
- AWESOMEawesomeDined on 10/19/2014A great view and a great meal! The menu choices and wine list were outstanding. The service was "spot on" and the overall experience was awesome. I recommend Clinkerdaggers to all who live and visit Spokane.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the drive from Walla WallaLove4dogsDined on 10/18/2014I always love this restaurant. I used to eat there with my mom. It was her favorite place for lunch in Spokane! I am glad that you didn't move to another location. The Flour Mill is the perfect spot for Clinkerdagger's. We will Be back next time we are in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!NYfoodieDined on 10/16/2014Was visiting Spokane for the weekend, so my boyfriend and I decided to dine at Clinkerdagger for the scenic view! Though it was nighttime, we could still see a bit of the river :) We shared the fried calamari and the mixed green salad (which were both delicious) and the rock salt roasted prime rib, which was outstanding! Truly one of the best prime ribs I've ever had! Our server was very nice and accommodating, along with the rest of the staff. If there's one thing I would have done differently, it would have been to push up our reservation to an earlier time so we could have seen the beautiful view with the sun still out! But overall we had an excellent time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- God I love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014In an age of everyone searching for something new, I love the fact we have a restaurant that has been here and always delivers quality. They continue to grow but keep the quality. Great view. Great staff. Great location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where's the Beef?HungryHalDined on 10/10/2014Our server was very nice. Atmosphere was great. Made my wife happy. But I was looking forward to having a nice, big juicy steak for lunch but found only one small one on the menu and it was "smoked" which I don't care for. So I ordered Steelhead which was tasty but extremely small. Still hungry, I ordered a $8.95 apple cobbler. Again tasty, but about the size of a large cookie. Finally got something big when the bill came: $74.00 before the tip, for two lunch entrees and two deserts, no beverage, no appetizer. Left with an empty wallet and empty stomach.Special Features:
- A FavoriteDonnadDined on 10/9/2014Where do you take someone for a special birthday celebration? You take them to Clinkerdaggers because it never disappoints! Service is incredible, food is delicious and presented so nicely.Special Features:
- Always goodJoeyVIPDined on 10/4/2014Clinkerdaggers is always a great place. It's consistent, and the wait staff is always very accommodating. When I have guests from out of town, we always pick Clinkerdaggers.Special Features:
- Uneven foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014The salmon was very good. The prime rib and pork chop were also very good. However, the scallops were overcooked, rubbery and tasteless. The au gratin yukon potatoes served with the scallops were also burned on the bottom and completely missed expectations. Recognizing that scallops are difficult to cook properly, but at $30.00 plus per diner, one would have expected better. The maytag salad, pea salad and burnt cream dessert were also very good as was the Cambria pinot noir. Overall a good dining experience.
- Never DissappointsJoy2DineDined on 10/4/2014We have never been disappointed by the service or the food like many other places! Always such beautifully prepared and presented food! Always great warm personal service! Love the wine list by the glass, superior choices compared to other restaurants! We left wondering why we go any where else, when the steak and seafood dishes are always prepared to our liking! Also came in this time for a special being offered to Eat, Drink and Dine Members and as usual the special entree was exceptional! And the price was a bonus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and food!tobybDined on 10/4/2014Our service person was a seasoned expert and provided all the service one could want or need throughout the meal.Special Features:
- disappointedradishDined on 10/3/2014Way over charged for 3 prawn add on...$15 is ridiculous Green beans very bland Horseradish not hot enough Primerib and potatoes very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014I wanted to treat my husband to a special night out and Clinkerdagger made it extra special! The food was exceptional and the service and atmosphere was outstanding. It will become one of our favorites for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Service!!LovefoodDined on 9/29/2014Took my wife there for her Birthday dinner. Very nice atmosphere and view, but the service was poor. Waitress assisted my wife in picking out a wine, then came back 15 minutes later and asked us if we would like anything to drink. How about the wine you helped us pick out? That would have been nice. The food was decent but not worth the price. Then we asked about the birthday special, we were told the burnt creme. Little did we know we paid full price for it. Had we known that we would have just ordered what we wanted. Romantic place but needs work on their service.Special Features:
- Initimate Family DinnerSGBDDined on 9/28/2014We choose this restaurant as the final good-bye for my dad. We gathered as a large group after his memorial and then this past week there were four of us that gathered again as we closed his estate and said our last goodbyes. It was a quite Sunday evening so it was very nice to just have a few words and enjoy great food. The service was excellent. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- andrewjayDined on 9/28/2014I have never had a bad meal or experience here. The service and food are always amazing. This is without question one of Spokane's gems!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place....MitzyDined on 9/27/2014Food is fantastic, no one does prime rib like Clinkerdaggers! Love their wine list, Broadway Pea Salad, and this is about the only time we do dessert so we ordered TWO!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!RedMums7Dined on 9/26/2014We had a gift card! I had a great time. And although it was high energy and busy, my fiancé and I still had a very intimate and romantic time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing EveningspkcoupleDined on 9/26/2014We have always found Clinkerdaggers to be a Great place for a nice dinner. The fresh menu gives you a nice selection there wine list offers a wide range to fit anybodys taste. The food is always exquisite the service is friendy, helpful and attentive. After a busy and stressful week Clinkerdaggers is a Great place to unwind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014We live out of state and this is our first time back to Clinkerdaggers in three years. The food, service and setting was just outstanding. Looking forward to going back.Special Features:
- Great as usualBillinIdahoDined on 9/21/2014This is our "go to" place for out of town and special guests - the view of course is amazing, the food is always great, and the service is impeccable. Great old English pub like atmosphere. Good wine selection - wish they had a few more craft beers. But you will not be disappointed, just take your wallet!Special Features:
- ClinksClinksDined on 9/20/2014Very enjoyable. Great Service from my favorite waitress. The food was great too.Special Features:
- PatrickDined on 9/19/2014It is exceptionally grand with views & very welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great servicelesholDined on 9/19/2014The service is good, but the music was too loud. It was strange listening to top 40 music in an upscale restaurant. We sat outside, and the view was great. The calamari was too soggy with grease, but the steamer clams were delicious. Drinks are overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top NotchboozyDined on 9/17/2014We recently celebrated our anniversary with dinner at Clinkerdaggers. We made reservations in advance and they rewarded us with the best table on the patio. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- Clink Couplediner1Dined on 9/12/2014The food was delicious & served steaming hot. I had the roasted chicken dijon (amazing) & my wife had the steak & crab sliders (also very good). Our server was very professional & checked back with us occasionally but not too much so it interrupted out meal. We had a table by the window with a view of the falls. Overall a great experience.Special Features:
- ServiceErikDined on 9/8/2014The service was terrible We were there for almost three hours and we were celebrating my husbands birthday! Not sure if we will come backSpecial Features:
- dissapointing experienceFredDined on 9/7/2014The menu had no baked potatoes. The salads were alacarte. The food was over priced. The salads themselves were very expensive.Special Features:
- Could Not Be BetterTeddyBunkinDined on 9/6/2014Friends and I travel to Spokane for a weekend of shopping each year and treat ourselves to dinner at Clinkerdaggers. We always find the views, food, and service to be exceptional. It is worth the trip just to have such a wonderful dining experience. Here's to many more years of dining excellence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- was great until the server...BM022Dined on 9/5/2014We went to celebrate our anniversary and the only reason we bothered to try it was because we'd received a giftcard. We prefer to go to smaller, local restaurants instead of chains. After a wonderful night and great food we paid our bill and as we got up to leave the server made a rude remark about our using a gift card, as if we could not afford to eat there without one. It completely threw us off that he could be so rude. While the food was great, I'd much rather spend my time and money somewhere where the staff is less judgmental and the food is just as good. We will not be back.Special Features:
- Over Priced Red LobsterFoodLoverMNVIPDined on 8/29/2014The pros; nice drink menu, we sat outside which I highly recommend, hotel gave us a coupon for free crab and artichoke dip-yummy!, my husband and I started with soup. I had clam chowder, which was great and hubby had lobster bisque which I didn't care for but he liked. Cons: entrees, hubby ordered prime rib (nothing special) and a petite lobster tail-rubbery. I had the scallops-no taste. Heavily coated nut/asiago mix. Entrees were not piping hot-had been sitting under the light waiting to be ran to our table. mashed potatoes and au gratin potatoes tasted greasy, side of vegetables-mushy and yucky. Great place to go for drinks and apps, but go elsewhere for dinner! Overall, the entrees did not taste fresh or delicious for the price point.Special Features:
- MrsKDined on 8/29/2014This was a good choice for a special occasion. The food was delicious, although we did wait longer than anticipated for the food. The waitress was very friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A tired Grand DameJackDined on 8/29/2014A classic and well known Spokane restaurant with a great view over the Falls. Menu could use a bit of updating and the service was not spectacular this visitSpecial Features:
- Not worth the moneyZagMomDined on 8/29/2014We looked forward to treating our son to a special dinner out to celebrate the beginning of his 1st year at GU. We selected Clinkerdaggers based on the reputation of the chain and a few online ratings which had us thinking it would be worth the splurge. We were SORELY disappointed. Though the service, atmosphere, and view were satisfactory, our meals were incredibly disappointing. The steak was tough and dry as was my herb stuffed chicken. The potatoes au gratin looked and tasted as if it had been reheated in a microwave. Even the side of gravy accompanying the meal couldn't help since it was cold and gelatinous. The pre-meal bread was the best part. Save your hard earned $$$ and skip this place.
- Great view, lousy foodNelsonDined on 8/28/2014We came here to celebrate my husband birthday. We are from out of town and I booked this restaurant after reading many good reviews. We sat at the patio and the view was great. However, the food was lousy. The lobster bisque was horrible and steak way over cooked and salty. The service was friendly but unprofessional. Our waiter was probably a newbie.Special Features:
- OK but not worth the price.WidePalateDined on 8/28/2014Food was OK. The cost does not match the quality. Even the local fish special was subpar. Outdoor patio overlooking the falls was gorgeous and they were very accommodating to us having our baby and stroller However, the waitress seemed to be a little preoccupied. The food seemed like it had been sitting under a heat lamp for awhile.Special Features:
- Steaks in SpokaneOnTheTrailDined on 8/28/20143 in our party had beef which they loved. i made the mistake of trying the halibut which I usually love, but was very disappointed. Not sure what I was served was actually halibut, it was small and overcooked and warm at best as if waiting on other's meals to be prepared. I should know not to order fish at a steak restaurantSpecial Features:
- Special occasion dinner outAnn30yearDined on 8/18/2014We chose to go to Clinkerdaggers for our 30th Anniversary celebration. We asked to sit outside for the view and ambiance. They accommodated us immediately when we asked to be moved inside when the bees became to friendly. The service was great, the food was great and we received a complimentary desert to share. The tables are somewhat close together and noise was a little high inside but not bad. The price was high, but was commensurate for the product delivered. I liked that even though we were a row back from the windows, we were a level higher and were able to set much of the views of the river front.Special Features:
- goodcoddfishDined on 8/17/2014We go to Clinkerdaggers for special occasions. It is one of the more expensive restaurants in town but routinely very good. Was slightly disappointed this go round (which is rare) with somewhat bland tasting food. Won't give up on them though, my husband's food was a bit better than mine.Special Features:
- AmazingShastabell1Dined on 8/17/2014Best restaurant experience in Spokane ever!! Food was amazing, service excellent and ambiance ambiance ambiance. Love listening to the waterfalls.Special Features:
- MsmeganDatenightDined on 8/17/2014One of our all time favorites in Spokane. Service was very slow, but this was a first for us here. We also had reservations after a broadway show let out so I'm sure that's why. Staff was wonderful and food was great. Will of course be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.