West 621 Mallon Street
Spokane, WA 99201Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.clinkerdagger.com/
- Phone: 5093285965x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:15am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Jason Sir
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The Bickerstaff Room can accomadate up to 40 guests. Available for breakfast, lunch or dinner events.
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact the restaurant for details.
- Private Party Contact: Debi Moon 5093285965x
A word from Clinkerdagger
Clinkerdagger has a 38-year tradition of dining excellence in Spokane. Overlooking the majestic Spokane River and city skyline, Clinkerdagger has the perfect setting for that special occasion or entertaining guests. With award winning service and incredible cuisine our staff invites you to indulge yourself for a truly memorable dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Clinkerdagger - Best Restaurants in Spokane ›
Clinkerdagger reviews from OpenTable diners
203 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (175)special occasion (152)romantic (119)great for outdoor dining (104)great for lunch (59)fit for foodies (52)neighborhood gem (47)good for groups (42)notable wine list (27)great for brunch (25)hot spot (22)vibrant bar scene (16)kid-friendly (16)late-night find (10)Show More
- Special occasion dinner outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014We chose to go to Clinkerdaggers for our 30th Anniversary celebration. We asked to sit outside for the view and ambiance. They accommodated us immediately when we asked to be moved inside when the bees became to friendly. The service was great, the food was great and we received a complimentary desert to share. The tables are somewhat close together and noise was a little high inside but not bad. The price was high, but was commensurate for the product delivered. I liked that even though we were a row back from the windows, we were a level higher and were able to set much of the views of the river front.Special Features:
- goodcoddfishDined on 8/17/2014We go to Clinkerdaggers for special occasions. It is one of the more expensive restaurants in town but routinely very good. Was slightly disappointed this go round (which is rare) with somewhat bland tasting food. Won't give up on them though, my husband's food was a bit better than mine.Special Features:
- AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/17/2014Best restaurant experience in Spokane ever!! Food was amazing, service excellent and ambiance ambiance ambiance. Love listening to the waterfalls.Special Features:
- MsmeganOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014One of our all time favorites in Spokane. Service was very slow, but this was a first for us here. We also had reservations after a broadway show let out so I'm sure that's why. Staff was wonderful and food was great. Will of course be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingfudgbugDined on 8/16/2014Perhaps our expectation was too high given that Clinkerdagger's was recommended by the hotel, Open Table and residents of Spokane. We found the service to be excellent, but the food a bit of a let down as hot food was served at barely room temperature.Special Features:
- One of the bestFoodieDined on 8/14/2014The Clinkerdagger is one of the best restaurants in Spokane and we really do enjoy going there as often as possible. The food is always good and the service very prompt and courteous. Since we live out of town it's always a treat.Special Features:
- This time was a miss.ClydeDined on 8/13/2014My wife and I go for our birthdays and anniversary as a special treat. This time was quite a let down. We got a seat near the window like we asked, but our table was really slanted, so much that our glasses were constantly sliding and almost falling off. The waitress was very laissez faire about it just saying it was a silly table. We both ordered the filet mignon with the lobster tail this time because the last time it was outstanding. This time the filet was still pretty good, but everything else on the dish was in varying degrees of burnt. When this is the highest priced dish on the menu I feel like more attention should be given to the preparation. We may be looking somewhere else for our next celebration.Special Features:
- billyblazeDined on 8/8/2014Had a very nice dinner with my wife. Great steak and view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatClinksDined on 8/7/2014Clinks has always been a great choice for special occasions. It is a Spokane favorite and has something for everyone. They are known for their special seafood entrees and prime rib.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PalousegirlOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/7/2014We've been to Clink's many times and have never been disappointed. Three of us went on Thursday, August 7 for dinner. One had prime rib, I had salmon with hazelnut butter, and the third had salmon on a cedar plank. It was all excellent. I rarely order salmon anywhere but Clink's because it's the best. The service was attentive but not intrusive. My favorite place.Special Features:
- luvthisplaceDined on 8/6/2014My husband and I choose to dine here on our anniversary, birthdays and Valentines Day. We love the food, atmosphere and the wonderful service we receive. It truly is a special experience, every time we go.Special Features:
- A Spokane FavoriteBlryanDined on 8/6/2014Clinks has been in my Top 3 favorite dining spots for nearly 20 years. Wonderful service, excellent food and a simply wonderful, year-round view of our beautiful city!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/5/2014The restaurant was rather warm, so we moved outside where the temperature was about the same, and enjoyed our meal in the outdoor setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousmarianDined on 8/5/2014Delicious food (halibut cheeks!) and very attentive service.Special Features:
- This Place is amazing , Best food !Mimi11Dined on 8/3/2014You will not be disappointed! Everything about this place is amazing ! The Service , food , The desert. If you are looking for a great place that has it all ! This is your place !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LLarivDined on 8/2/2014Halibut was fresh and tasty after waiting a considerable time to get seated; about 45 min after our scheduled reservations. Service was prompt and friendly. Chocolate cake raspberries and ice cream for dessert was heavenly.Special Features:
- Outdoor Patio the Best!TravelBugsDined on 8/1/2014The good was great but the patio view was spectacular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/31/2014Was hoping the food would have been better. The place has all the bells and whistles to make you think your food experiance is going to amaze! The view, the staff attention, the ambience...all present. I was hoping the food would match....was disappointed as was my wife. Our mediocre dinner was followed up by a fantastic bill-ughSpecial Features:
- Fantastic!!!JoopieDined on 7/29/2014People are friendly, food was great, beautiful view of the river and falls. A must go!!!Special Features:
- Great Service Geat ViewOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/27/2014Our ding experience at Clinkerdagger was very nice. Our waitress, Paxton, was attentive and provided great service. The view and the surroundings of the outside patio are wonderful, looking down on the Spokane river and waterfalls. Very romantic. The dinners were well priced and the portions were abundant.Special Features:
- Great All Around!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/26/2014My husband and I are fairly new to Spokane, and wanted a nice restaurant for our anniversary. Clinkerdagger was great! The food, view, and service were all fantastic. We will definitely be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful experiencedeliciousDined on 7/26/2014went there to celebrate my sister's engagement; wonderful experience and food wonderful hostess and serverSpecial Features:
- Great dining experienceMAP1Dined on 7/25/2014Crab artechoke appetizer vey tasty , and the prime rib , excellent , wonderful table,overlooking the river and falls, would recommend for dinner any time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesomebestfood1Dined on 7/22/2014I would like to thank you for making my husband and my Anniversary wonderful. The gentleman that served us was awesome and very attentive. I recommend Clinkerdagger for the best food in Spokane.Special Features:
- Best in townpaulandmorganDined on 7/20/2014My wife and I went here and loved it. This is the nicest place in town and gives her a reason to dress up. We'll be back soon!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Clinkerdagger AAA+spokane73Dined on 7/20/2014A must go!!! The Food was fantastic,arrived quickly.The atmosphere was very welcoming. It felt like we finally found that hidden gem here in spokane. The staff was excellent, very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. The menu was fantastic! In short me and my wife will be telling all of our friends and family,That they must try Clinkerdagger!! Thanks Clinkerdagger for a most wonderful evening...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second to noneLilleypadDined on 7/20/2014Every time my family and I travel to or through Spokane we make it a point to stop by for dinner. .. it is a must. The food is outstanding, the aura of the restaurant is great and the service is pretty awesome. The crab and artichoke dip is to die for...again a must. Our server was very good as always. ... Just an overall pleasure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!KenpoguyDined on 7/19/2014Good food, great atmosphere, great view. Great for special occassions and having a very good meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dining OutMCBrownDined on 7/19/2014Clinkerdaggers is always a place to enjoy the food, wine & friendly staff,. Our Birthday celebrations are always great there. Staff always helpful when we have ? and if they don't know they find someone who doesSpecial Features:
- cam57Dined on 7/19/2014We went to celebrate an anniversary. We sat on the outside deck protected by plexiglass. The wind was blowing but by sitting on the upper deck we were protected somewhat from the gusts. Our server started off very attentive and pleasant but as it got a bit busier we did not get the service I had expected. My water glass was empty and not refilled until we were ready to leave. I realize it got busier but I think servers need to make an extra effort to take good care of all customers. And really, our tip is based on the quality of service. The food was excellent, although there was a mix-up and my husband's food was served several minutes after mine and where there was just the two of us it would seem easy to bring them at the same time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service great, seafood so-sofuzzyhornetDined on 7/18/2014My wife had the ahi and it was good, albeit a little more done than I prefer so it was lacking the inherent richness of good tuna. The fried rice and sides were ok but a little bland. I had the halibut, which was cooked perfectly (not always easy with halibut), but the dish as a whole was lacking some sort of sauce or dressing to tie it together, especially with the raw, undressed arugula garnish. Roasted veggies were good (again, a sauce to pull it together would have made it work), but the corn puree was not good - sour flavor and gluey texture. Service, however was excellent - attentive without being pushy and very friendly and warm. I liked the restaurant and would return, just not for seafood.Special Features:
- Great food, not great seatingcombatchuckDined on 7/18/2014I understand that everywhere can't be a perfect seat, but really? Next to the outdoor bussing station with a wonderful view of a bag of potting soil? Other than our seat placement, everything was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth a tryDavyMacDined on 7/16/2014Next time I am in Spokane, will definitely go back. Great food, great view of river, and ambience was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great restaurantclausenVIPDined on 7/15/2014The view was amazing, the food delicious and the service outstanding. Our waitress Nicole was fantastic!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryhawkmundoDined on 7/14/2014We enjoyed returning to Clinkerdagger for an Anniversary celebration. I took my wife there when she was 16 years old for the first time so the memories were wonderful. Not much has changed... they are still outstanding in every area! I mentioned this was for our anniversary and they set aside a window table for us... The food was amazing... as expected.Special Features:
- Nice Place to celebrate AnniversaryMosheMayimDined on 7/12/2014We had a lovely time sitting above the river in the outdoor dining area. Service was non intrusive and steady. I also appreciated the good clean tasting water instead of the chlorine filled and nasty tasting water that is usually served at restaurants. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebration509FoodieDined on 7/11/2014We came to celebrate a special milestone and we're not disappointed. We were quickly able to e seated on the deck overlooking the falls - what a beautiful backdrop for a fantastic dinner. The service was wonderfully attentive as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phenomenal!IsisThor7Dined on 7/11/2014Amazing evening at Clickerdagger. The food was superb, every course beautifully presented and incredibly delicious. The service simply could not have been better. The restaurant itself has a charming quirky ambiance. To sum it up in a single word, WOW!!Special Features:
- Always GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/10/2014We have been coming to Spokane for four years and this restaurant is always a stop. Highly recommend a visit.Special Features:
- over pricedDinner4twoDined on 7/10/2014Portions are attractive, but small. Deck is a challenge for mobillity impaired. Fish was under cooked, despite request for "firm and dry" meat. Nice view from deck.Special Features: