West 621 Mallon Street
Spokane, WA 99201Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.clinkerdagger.com/
- Phone: 5093285965x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:15am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Jason Sir
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The Bickerstaff Room can accomadate up to 40 guests. Available for breakfast, lunch or dinner events.
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact the restaurant for details.
- Private Party Contact: Debi Moon 5093285965x
A word from Clinkerdagger
Clinkerdagger has a 38-year tradition of dining excellence in Spokane. Overlooking the majestic Spokane River and city skyline, Clinkerdagger has the perfect setting for that special occasion or entertaining guests. With award winning service and incredible cuisine our staff invites you to indulge yourself for a truly memorable dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Clinkerdagger - Best Restaurants in Spokane ›
Clinkerdagger reviews from OpenTable diners
180 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (149)special occasion (127)romantic (105)great for outdoor dining (90)fit for foodies (50)great for lunch (43)neighborhood gem (36)good for groups (33)notable wine list (29)great for brunch (18)hot spot (14)vibrant bar scene (13)kid-friendly (13)late-night find (6)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014I have never had a bad meal or experience here. The service and food are always amazing. This is without question one of Spokane's gems!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place....MitzyDined on 9/27/2014Food is fantastic, no one does prime rib like Clinkerdaggers! Love their wine list, Broadway Pea Salad, and this is about the only time we do dessert so we ordered TWO!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!RedMums7Dined on 9/26/2014We had a gift card! I had a great time. And although it was high energy and busy, my fiancé and I still had a very intimate and romantic time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing EveningspkcoupleDined on 9/26/2014We have always found Clinkerdaggers to be a Great place for a nice dinner. The fresh menu gives you a nice selection there wine list offers a wide range to fit anybodys taste. The food is always exquisite the service is friendy, helpful and attentive. After a busy and stressful week Clinkerdaggers is a Great place to unwind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014We live out of state and this is our first time back to Clinkerdaggers in three years. The food, service and setting was just outstanding. Looking forward to going back.Special Features:
- Great as usualBillinIdahoDined on 9/21/2014This is our "go to" place for out of town and special guests - the view of course is amazing, the food is always great, and the service is impeccable. Great old English pub like atmosphere. Good wine selection - wish they had a few more craft beers. But you will not be disappointed, just take your wallet!Special Features:
- ClinksClinksDined on 9/20/2014Very enjoyable. Great Service from my favorite waitress. The food was great too.Special Features:
- PatrickDined on 9/19/2014It is exceptionally grand with views & very welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great servicelesholDined on 9/19/2014The service is good, but the music was too loud. It was strange listening to top 40 music in an upscale restaurant. We sat outside, and the view was great. The calamari was too soggy with grease, but the steamer clams were delicious. Drinks are overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top NotchboozyDined on 9/17/2014We recently celebrated our anniversary with dinner at Clinkerdaggers. We made reservations in advance and they rewarded us with the best table on the patio. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- Clink Couplediner1Dined on 9/12/2014The food was delicious & served steaming hot. I had the roasted chicken dijon (amazing) & my wife had the steak & crab sliders (also very good). Our server was very professional & checked back with us occasionally but not too much so it interrupted out meal. We had a table by the window with a view of the falls. Overall a great experience.Special Features:
- ServiceErikDined on 9/8/2014The service was terrible We were there for almost three hours and we were celebrating my husbands birthday! Not sure if we will come backSpecial Features:
- dissapointing experienceFredDined on 9/7/2014The menu had no baked potatoes. The salads were alacarte. The food was over priced. The salads themselves were very expensive.Special Features:
- Could Not Be BetterTeddyBunkinDined on 9/6/2014Friends and I travel to Spokane for a weekend of shopping each year and treat ourselves to dinner at Clinkerdaggers. We always find the views, food, and service to be exceptional. It is worth the trip just to have such a wonderful dining experience. Here's to many more years of dining excellence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- was great until the server...BM022Dined on 9/5/2014We went to celebrate our anniversary and the only reason we bothered to try it was because we'd received a giftcard. We prefer to go to smaller, local restaurants instead of chains. After a wonderful night and great food we paid our bill and as we got up to leave the server made a rude remark about our using a gift card, as if we could not afford to eat there without one. It completely threw us off that he could be so rude. While the food was great, I'd much rather spend my time and money somewhere where the staff is less judgmental and the food is just as good. We will not be back.Special Features:
- Over Priced Red LobsterFoodLoverMNVIPDined on 8/29/2014The pros; nice drink menu, we sat outside which I highly recommend, hotel gave us a coupon for free crab and artichoke dip-yummy!, my husband and I started with soup. I had clam chowder, which was great and hubby had lobster bisque which I didn't care for but he liked. Cons: entrees, hubby ordered prime rib (nothing special) and a petite lobster tail-rubbery. I had the scallops-no taste. Heavily coated nut/asiago mix. Entrees were not piping hot-had been sitting under the light waiting to be ran to our table. mashed potatoes and au gratin potatoes tasted greasy, side of vegetables-mushy and yucky. Great place to go for drinks and apps, but go elsewhere for dinner! Overall, the entrees did not taste fresh or delicious for the price point.Special Features:
- MrsKDined on 8/29/2014This was a good choice for a special occasion. The food was delicious, although we did wait longer than anticipated for the food. The waitress was very friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A tired Grand DameJackDined on 8/29/2014A classic and well known Spokane restaurant with a great view over the Falls. Menu could use a bit of updating and the service was not spectacular this visitSpecial Features:
- Not worth the moneyZagMomDined on 8/29/2014We looked forward to treating our son to a special dinner out to celebrate the beginning of his 1st year at GU. We selected Clinkerdaggers based on the reputation of the chain and a few online ratings which had us thinking it would be worth the splurge. We were SORELY disappointed. Though the service, atmosphere, and view were satisfactory, our meals were incredibly disappointing. The steak was tough and dry as was my herb stuffed chicken. The potatoes au gratin looked and tasted as if it had been reheated in a microwave. Even the side of gravy accompanying the meal couldn't help since it was cold and gelatinous. The pre-meal bread was the best part. Save your hard earned $$$ and skip this place.
- Great view, lousy foodNelsonDined on 8/28/2014We came here to celebrate my husband birthday. We are from out of town and I booked this restaurant after reading many good reviews. We sat at the patio and the view was great. However, the food was lousy. The lobster bisque was horrible and steak way over cooked and salty. The service was friendly but unprofessional. Our waiter was probably a newbie.Special Features:
- OK but not worth the price.WidePalateDined on 8/28/2014Food was OK. The cost does not match the quality. Even the local fish special was subpar. Outdoor patio overlooking the falls was gorgeous and they were very accommodating to us having our baby and stroller However, the waitress seemed to be a little preoccupied. The food seemed like it had been sitting under a heat lamp for awhile.Special Features:
- Steaks in SpokaneOnTheTrailDined on 8/28/20143 in our party had beef which they loved. i made the mistake of trying the halibut which I usually love, but was very disappointed. Not sure what I was served was actually halibut, it was small and overcooked and warm at best as if waiting on other's meals to be prepared. I should know not to order fish at a steak restaurantSpecial Features:
- Special occasion dinner outAnn30yearDined on 8/18/2014We chose to go to Clinkerdaggers for our 30th Anniversary celebration. We asked to sit outside for the view and ambiance. They accommodated us immediately when we asked to be moved inside when the bees became to friendly. The service was great, the food was great and we received a complimentary desert to share. The tables are somewhat close together and noise was a little high inside but not bad. The price was high, but was commensurate for the product delivered. I liked that even though we were a row back from the windows, we were a level higher and were able to set much of the views of the river front.Special Features:
- goodcoddfishDined on 8/17/2014We go to Clinkerdaggers for special occasions. It is one of the more expensive restaurants in town but routinely very good. Was slightly disappointed this go round (which is rare) with somewhat bland tasting food. Won't give up on them though, my husband's food was a bit better than mine.Special Features:
- AmazingShastabell1Dined on 8/17/2014Best restaurant experience in Spokane ever!! Food was amazing, service excellent and ambiance ambiance ambiance. Love listening to the waterfalls.Special Features:
- MsmeganDatenightDined on 8/17/2014One of our all time favorites in Spokane. Service was very slow, but this was a first for us here. We also had reservations after a broadway show let out so I'm sure that's why. Staff was wonderful and food was great. Will of course be back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingfudgbugDined on 8/16/2014Perhaps our expectation was too high given that Clinkerdagger's was recommended by the hotel, Open Table and residents of Spokane. We found the service to be excellent, but the food a bit of a let down as hot food was served at barely room temperature.Special Features:
- One of the bestFoodieVIPDined on 8/14/2014The Clinkerdagger is one of the best restaurants in Spokane and we really do enjoy going there as often as possible. The food is always good and the service very prompt and courteous. Since we live out of town it's always a treat.Special Features:
- This time was a miss.ClydeDined on 8/13/2014My wife and I go for our birthdays and anniversary as a special treat. This time was quite a let down. We got a seat near the window like we asked, but our table was really slanted, so much that our glasses were constantly sliding and almost falling off. The waitress was very laissez faire about it just saying it was a silly table. We both ordered the filet mignon with the lobster tail this time because the last time it was outstanding. This time the filet was still pretty good, but everything else on the dish was in varying degrees of burnt. When this is the highest priced dish on the menu I feel like more attention should be given to the preparation. We may be looking somewhere else for our next celebration.Special Features:
- Always a pleasureJJDXDined on 8/9/2014we have been dining here on special occasions for years and will likely continue this tradition.Special Features:
- billyblazeDined on 8/8/2014Had a very nice dinner with my wife. Great steak and view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatClinksDined on 8/7/2014Clinks has always been a great choice for special occasions. It is a Spokane favorite and has something for everyone. They are known for their special seafood entrees and prime rib.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PalousegirlOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/7/2014We've been to Clink's many times and have never been disappointed. Three of us went on Thursday, August 7 for dinner. One had prime rib, I had salmon with hazelnut butter, and the third had salmon on a cedar plank. It was all excellent. I rarely order salmon anywhere but Clink's because it's the best. The service was attentive but not intrusive. My favorite place.Special Features:
- luvthisplaceDined on 8/6/2014My husband and I choose to dine here on our anniversary, birthdays and Valentines Day. We love the food, atmosphere and the wonderful service we receive. It truly is a special experience, every time we go.Special Features:
- A Spokane FavoriteBlryanDined on 8/6/2014Clinks has been in my Top 3 favorite dining spots for nearly 20 years. Wonderful service, excellent food and a simply wonderful, year-round view of our beautiful city!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/5/2014The restaurant was rather warm, so we moved outside where the temperature was about the same, and enjoyed our meal in the outdoor setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousmarianDined on 8/5/2014Delicious food (halibut cheeks!) and very attentive service.Special Features:
- Dinner by the FallsMoonMullinDined on 8/5/2014Klinks has been our favorite Spokane restaurant since 1988. The atmosphere, view of the falls and amazing dining experiences always brought us back for more. The military moved us from Spokane, but we have returned after a 15-year absence. Ambiance and superb service are still amazing but there were disappointments with this return visit. The prime rib was smaller and not spectacular. A baked potato that always compliments a good prime rib wasn't available and the tiny sprinkle of fancy pants home fries was very sad. For $115 we left sorely disappointed, hungry and wondering what happened to this fine restaurant since our last visit.Special Features:
- This Place is amazing , Best food !Mimi11Dined on 8/3/2014You will not be disappointed! Everything about this place is amazing ! The Service , food , The desert. If you are looking for a great place that has it all ! This is your place !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LLarivDined on 8/2/2014Halibut was fresh and tasty after waiting a considerable time to get seated; about 45 min after our scheduled reservations. Service was prompt and friendly. Chocolate cake raspberries and ice cream for dessert was heavenly.Special Features: