West 621 Mallon Street
Spokane, WA 99201Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.clinkerdagger.com/
- Phone: (509) 328-5965
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:15am - 2:30pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Sunday: 1:00pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, American
- Executive Chef: Jason Sir
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: The Bickerstaff Room can accomadate up to 40 guests. Available for breakfast, lunch or dinner events.
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact the restaurant for details.
- Private Party Contact: Debi Moon 5093285965x
A word from Clinkerdagger
Clinkerdagger has a 38-year tradition of dining excellence in Spokane. Overlooking the majestic Spokane River and city skyline, Clinkerdagger has the perfect setting for that special occasion or entertaining guests. With award winning service and incredible cuisine our staff invites you to indulge yourself for a truly memorable dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Clinkerdagger - Best Restaurants in Spokane ›
Clinkerdagger reviews from OpenTable diners
146 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (114)special occasion (110)romantic (84)great for outdoor dining (48)fit for foodies (37)great for lunch (36)neighborhood gem (32)good for groups (30)notable wine list (22)hot spot (9)late-night find (8)vibrant bar scene (6)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (5)Show More
- Excellent food with a great viewdurhamlocalVIPDined on 11/18/2014Everything was great! The spinach and cab dip was awesome. Good selection on the menu from land and sea. Good wine list and cocktails. Expect to pay for what you get, but it is worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely Birthday CelebrationFoodie123Dined on 11/16/2014Our special evening was a great success - the view of the falls just before sunset was wonderful, the lobster bisque and fresh oysters delish, and our entrees of scallops and steelhead were perfectly prepared and plated. The lobster bisque is especially fun, as well as delicious, as the presentation is done tableside. The waitstaff was attentive without hovering. All in all, one of our top 10 restaurant meals ever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner DelightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/15/2014We spent the weekend in Spokane to celebrate my husband's 35th Birthday & made reservations at Clinkerdagger after it was recommended by several friends. We called to add guests to our reservation last minute & they were happy to accommodate the larger group. We were seated at a table right next to the window with a great view of the water. Our server was absolutely amazing & truly enhanced the dining experience. He was knowledgable, had a great personality & provided the optimal amount of attentiveness. On top of the great service, the meals were high quality with generous portions. They even brought out a lovely creme brûlée in celebration of his birthday which was a nice touch. Overall, we would absolutely dine in their establishment again & recommend it to others looking for a special night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful ambiance!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/14/2014I hadn't been to Clinkerdagger for many years. It was my boyfriend's birthday and I wanted to make it a memorale weekend experience. I had the hotel booked and our couple's massage. I suddenly thought of Clinkerdagger and wondered if it would prove to be as good as the many years back when I had frequented it. We were delighted when we arrived for out 4:00 reservation and seated by the river. The view was wonderful and the staff were amazing! Our service was outstanding and the food was incredible! Thank you for making this a birthday that he will never forget!Special Features:
- OutstandingBilliamEWUDined on 11/13/2014My wife and I love going here for special occasions. The view of the river and Spokane is amazing and the food is delicious. I have never had anything on their menu that has disappointed. Great ambiance, even better food, and outstanding service. A true Spokane gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- StewartDined on 11/13/2014I take my clients there as often as I can for lunch. The food is great the service is amazing and the scenery is hard to beat. Overall a great place to go for any occasion.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerWilliamDined on 11/12/2014As always, the food is outstanding and the atmosphere charming and warm and friendly. The prices are alarmingly high to the point that this is, for us, only viable for a special occasion and no other time. That is a shame, because it is a wonderful place. We have been here several times, but the prices this visit were astonomically high, and out of line with the dinner received. I will have to think long and hard whether or not we will ever return, the prices are simply out of reach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brittany= best serverharhobVIPDined on 11/6/2014While Clinkerdagger has a very good waitstaff in general, they tend to be oddly stiff (not warm/engaging) & they definitely cater to large, business groups in terms of who gets their attention. Brittany stands out in the most positive of ways. She is warm, engaging, is attentive to all of the clients in her service area, asks on-target questions about what you might like (e.g. in wines) & offers good suggestions, checks back repeatedly & takes the time despite an abundance of clients to ask you questions about yourself/why in Spokane etc. In my many years of dining out, she is memorable & distinctive; she's one of the very best (e.g. top 5) wait-persons I've had.Special Features:
- Our Anniversary DinnerAnniversaryDined on 11/4/2014We chose Clinkerdaggers for our anniversary outing and were VERY HAPPY we did. The food was Excellent, as was our waiter !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/2/2014I booked my reservation on line which made things very efficient since I live in Montana.It was my daughter's birthday and I mentioned that when I submitted the reservation and when we were brought to our table they had ribbons already placed and the server made a special effort to take great care of my daughter. An outstanding dining experience!Special Features:
- Great foodgclbVIPDined on 11/1/2014All of the food and the setting were excellent. The service was very responsive without hoverng over us.Special Features:
- Birthday Events at ClinkerdaggerInGoodTasteDined on 10/28/2014Have had two small family birthday events in the past two months, one supper and one lunch. Both were great. Top-notch customer service, great food, gorgeous view, and little touches by the staff made both events special. We really enjoyed being fussed over! Highly recommend as a great experience. Little curled ribbons on table were in good taste.Special Features:
- ClinkerdaggersrestaurantrantingDined on 10/26/2014We were recently in Spokane for Gonzaga Family Weekend and made reservations several weeks in advance requesting a table by the window with a view of the river. When we arrived we were quickly taken to a table by the window with the river view as requested. The service was outstanding and the food was delicious! This is our fourth time visiting Spokane and our fourth time dining at Clinkerdaggers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/24/2014Our service was outstanding, warm, made you feel at home- want her when I return as our server.Special Features:
- AWESOMEawesomeDined on 10/19/2014A great view and a great meal! The menu choices and wine list were outstanding. The service was "spot on" and the overall experience was awesome. I recommend Clinkerdaggers to all who live and visit Spokane.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the drive from Walla WallaLove4dogsDined on 10/18/2014I always love this restaurant. I used to eat there with my mom. It was her favorite place for lunch in Spokane! I am glad that you didn't move to another location. The Flour Mill is the perfect spot for Clinkerdagger's. We will Be back next time we are in town!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!NYfoodieDined on 10/16/2014Was visiting Spokane for the weekend, so my boyfriend and I decided to dine at Clinkerdagger for the scenic view! Though it was nighttime, we could still see a bit of the river :) We shared the fried calamari and the mixed green salad (which were both delicious) and the rock salt roasted prime rib, which was outstanding! Truly one of the best prime ribs I've ever had! Our server was very nice and accommodating, along with the rest of the staff. If there's one thing I would have done differently, it would have been to push up our reservation to an earlier time so we could have seen the beautiful view with the sun still out! But overall we had an excellent time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- God I love this place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014In an age of everyone searching for something new, I love the fact we have a restaurant that has been here and always delivers quality. They continue to grow but keep the quality. Great view. Great staff. Great location.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Where's the Beef?HungryHalDined on 10/10/2014Our server was very nice. Atmosphere was great. Made my wife happy. But I was looking forward to having a nice, big juicy steak for lunch but found only one small one on the menu and it was "smoked" which I don't care for. So I ordered Steelhead which was tasty but extremely small. Still hungry, I ordered a $8.95 apple cobbler. Again tasty, but about the size of a large cookie. Finally got something big when the bill came: $74.00 before the tip, for two lunch entrees and two deserts, no beverage, no appetizer. Left with an empty wallet and empty stomach.Special Features:
- A FavoriteDonnadDined on 10/9/2014Where do you take someone for a special birthday celebration? You take them to Clinkerdaggers because it never disappoints! Service is incredible, food is delicious and presented so nicely.Special Features:
- Always goodJoeyVIPDined on 10/4/2014Clinkerdaggers is always a great place. It's consistent, and the wait staff is always very accommodating. When I have guests from out of town, we always pick Clinkerdaggers.Special Features:
- Uneven foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014The salmon was very good. The prime rib and pork chop were also very good. However, the scallops were overcooked, rubbery and tasteless. The au gratin yukon potatoes served with the scallops were also burned on the bottom and completely missed expectations. Recognizing that scallops are difficult to cook properly, but at $30.00 plus per diner, one would have expected better. The maytag salad, pea salad and burnt cream dessert were also very good as was the Cambria pinot noir. Overall a good dining experience.
- Never DissappointsJoy2DineDined on 10/4/2014We have never been disappointed by the service or the food like many other places! Always such beautifully prepared and presented food! Always great warm personal service! Love the wine list by the glass, superior choices compared to other restaurants! We left wondering why we go any where else, when the steak and seafood dishes are always prepared to our liking! Also came in this time for a special being offered to Eat, Drink and Dine Members and as usual the special entree was exceptional! And the price was a bonus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service and food!tobybDined on 10/4/2014Our service person was a seasoned expert and provided all the service one could want or need throughout the meal.Special Features:
- disappointedradishDined on 10/3/2014Way over charged for 3 prawn add on...$15 is ridiculous Green beans very bland Horseradish not hot enough Primerib and potatoes very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/30/2014I wanted to treat my husband to a special night out and Clinkerdagger made it extra special! The food was exceptional and the service and atmosphere was outstanding. It will become one of our favorites for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Service!!LovefoodDined on 9/29/2014Took my wife there for her Birthday dinner. Very nice atmosphere and view, but the service was poor. Waitress assisted my wife in picking out a wine, then came back 15 minutes later and asked us if we would like anything to drink. How about the wine you helped us pick out? That would have been nice. The food was decent but not worth the price. Then we asked about the birthday special, we were told the burnt creme. Little did we know we paid full price for it. Had we known that we would have just ordered what we wanted. Romantic place but needs work on their service.Special Features:
- Initimate Family DinnerSGBDDined on 9/28/2014We choose this restaurant as the final good-bye for my dad. We gathered as a large group after his memorial and then this past week there were four of us that gathered again as we closed his estate and said our last goodbyes. It was a quite Sunday evening so it was very nice to just have a few words and enjoy great food. The service was excellent. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- andrewjayDined on 9/28/2014I have never had a bad meal or experience here. The service and food are always amazing. This is without question one of Spokane's gems!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place....MitzyDined on 9/27/2014Food is fantastic, no one does prime rib like Clinkerdaggers! Love their wine list, Broadway Pea Salad, and this is about the only time we do dessert so we ordered TWO!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great!!RedMums7Dined on 9/26/2014We had a gift card! I had a great time. And although it was high energy and busy, my fiancé and I still had a very intimate and romantic time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxing EveningspkcoupleDined on 9/26/2014We have always found Clinkerdaggers to be a Great place for a nice dinner. The fresh menu gives you a nice selection there wine list offers a wide range to fit anybodys taste. The food is always exquisite the service is friendy, helpful and attentive. After a busy and stressful week Clinkerdaggers is a Great place to unwind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014We live out of state and this is our first time back to Clinkerdaggers in three years. The food, service and setting was just outstanding. Looking forward to going back.Special Features:
- Great as usualBillinIdahoDined on 9/21/2014This is our "go to" place for out of town and special guests - the view of course is amazing, the food is always great, and the service is impeccable. Great old English pub like atmosphere. Good wine selection - wish they had a few more craft beers. But you will not be disappointed, just take your wallet!Special Features:
- ClinksClinksDined on 9/20/2014Very enjoyable. Great Service from my favorite waitress. The food was great too.Special Features:
- PatrickDined on 9/19/2014It is exceptionally grand with views & very welcoming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great servicelesholDined on 9/19/2014The service is good, but the music was too loud. It was strange listening to top 40 music in an upscale restaurant. We sat outside, and the view was great. The calamari was too soggy with grease, but the steamer clams were delicious. Drinks are overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top NotchboozyDined on 9/17/2014We recently celebrated our anniversary with dinner at Clinkerdaggers. We made reservations in advance and they rewarded us with the best table on the patio. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. I would highly recommend this restaurant to everyone. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- Clink Couplediner1Dined on 9/12/2014The food was delicious & served steaming hot. I had the roasted chicken dijon (amazing) & my wife had the steak & crab sliders (also very good). Our server was very professional & checked back with us occasionally but not too much so it interrupted out meal. We had a table by the window with a view of the falls. Overall a great experience.Special Features:
- ServiceErikDined on 9/8/2014The service was terrible We were there for almost three hours and we were celebrating my husbands birthday! Not sure if we will come backSpecial Features: