5686 W. Bell Rd
Glendale, AZ 85308Neighborhood:
Glendale / Peoria
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.cleopatraaz.com/
- Phone: 623-694-1530x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 2:00am; Sunday open for catering and banquet hall Rentals any private functions, weddings sweet 16, engagement party
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Lebanese
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Entertainment: DJ Davo/ Famous Singer Tony Youseff along with Keyboardist.
A word from Cleopatra
A very unique dining experience has come to the Glendale/Phoenix Arizona area. Cleopatra Restaurant offers the finest in Lebanese Cuisine, a wide variety of cocktails and live entertainment. For group events, such as Birthdays, Graduations, or Weddings, we are equipped to handle it in style. Just let us know what your needs and requirements are and we'll help you plan an event that you and your guests will be talking about for years to come! Cleopatra's Catering services are available for any occasion, at any location in and around the Phoenix area.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Cleopatra - Best Restaurants in Glendale / Peoria ›
Cleopatra reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (2)neighborhood gem (2)fit for foodies (1)special occasion (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- RansthewizDined on 8/2/2014outside of resturant very bland, would not have gone in if we didn't have purchased a certificate, but glad we did, food was very good, put we were the only ones there....Special Features:
- Hello?JEB285035Dined on 6/29/2014I hadn't planned on writing a review, but I have to voice my displeasure. My girlfriend and I have very busy schedules and try to make the most of our time together, needless to say we were very disappointed to find out the restaurant was closed for a private party. It would have been nice if someone would have contacted me instead of me wasting my time.
- The following 7 reviews are from the Cleopatra reviews archive.
- EarlyBird DinnerRobCDined on 5/27/2014The kabobs were excellent with great tasting rice and veggies. The serving of veggies was too small though. I had a great time, great service, and I met the chef, very nice people. Beautiful restaurant and bar area. I did not care for the spinach pie appetizers. The crust was thick and hard and the spinach stuffing had no seasoning just tasting like steamed spinach. I expected cheese inside too and didn't get any. The pita was cut in pieces and was hard and a bit dry. The baklava was very good, but I prefer real honey instead of syrup. I recommend others try this place and see if their experience is better than mine, though mine was not bad. As for me, I will probably stay with my fav, Greek Wraps,less ambiance but better food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodDswoman40Dined on 1/28/2014I would recommend this place. I ordered the Gyros, and my son ordered the Kafta kibbeh (I think). The portions are generous and reasonably priced. Also, we had dessert, but I cannot remember the names of them. All of the food was outstanding, and our server was delightful. Some of the items took a while to prepare but we're well worth the wait.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Baring the rude hostFaztippyDined on 1/11/2014Baring the rude host this place was awesome. Luckily our waitress recovered for the hostess. I think the hostess was over whelmed setting the place up for that night's entertainment but still, we were an inconvience for her, we were not welcomed. She did not make eye contact, smile or speak more than YES and NO. Our waitress was busy as well but much nicer. The food was excellent and we look forward to returning for the late night entertainment, which was clearly their priority at 7 PM when we showed up.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Different But WonderfulFoodiesDined on 1/10/2014The food was wonderful.. Although we ordered Medium-Rare and we received Well Done, the food was still really good. I would like to go back, With any luck the cooks will understand Medium-Rare by then. You must do appetizers though!! I would really like to go back for Happy Hour and just dear drinks and appetizers.Special Features:
- Don't go earlyPJVMRDined on 11/16/2013We ate at 6:30 and were four of less than 20 diners in a large dining room. The staffe were friendly but still seemed to be getting ready for the evening. By the time we left at 8:00 the restaurant was filling up and it looked as if there were a number of large groups expected. There wre also more staff by then. The food was good, but the wine list was very limited: one each of Chardonnay, Pinot Grigio, Malbec, Cabernet and White Zin. (Red Zin was on the menu, but not carried). We will probably go back for the food, and go later to enjoy a bit more atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Make it a late dinnerChitownDined on 10/25/2013When we arrived the place was practically empty but a glance at the reservation book said otherwise was to come. We learned from our waitress the entertainment starts at 9pm. After having some delicious chicken swarma and an appetizer as well as tasty drinks, the crowd began to show. Unfortunately, we stretched our stay out as long as we could and couldn't wait another 1.5hr. I'll definitely go back when I'm in the Valley again in December. And maybe in the meantime, my family will check it out and let me know how a full night at Cleopatra is.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food!TaraDined on 10/5/2013Great food, nice atmosphere. The owner is a really nice gentleman who also sings on the weekends. The restaurant has more of a nightlife feel after 10pm on Friday and Saturday nights. They also have a DJ and Belly Dancer as well. They also offer a nice hooka selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.