City Hall - Miami
2004 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33137Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
City Hall - Miami
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cityhalltherestaurant.com/
- Phone: (305) 764-3130
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm;
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 5:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 5:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
All hours are subject to change according to American Airline Arena and Adrianne Arsht Center schedules. City Hall The Restaurant will remain open until 45 minutes after all scheduled events.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Luis Lopez
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Erika Biancospino
Groups 15-350 ppl
- Entertainment: Every Sunday!
Gospel Brunch with Maryel Epps
Performances from 12:30pm-2:30pm
- Special Events: Erika Biancospino
Groups 15-280 ppl
A word from City Hall - Miami
The All American Bistro! Featuring American Comfort Food with an amazing twist. Get prepared for Flavor, Presentation and a Restaurant that just does not know how to say NO! City Hall the Restaurant will allow you to be who you are and have fun in the process. We are here to always make you feel welcomed and that you are part of the party.Continued
Lets Not Take Life So Seriously!
HAVE FUN AND JOIN THE PARTY!
Lets Not Take Life So Seriously!
HAVE FUN AND JOIN THE PARTY!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
City Hall - Miami - Best Restaurants in Downtown Miami ›
City Hall - Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
113 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (58)good for groups (50)fit for foodies (50)great for lunch (39)great for brunch (34)special occasion (31)hot spot (31)vibrant bar scene (22)late-night find (17)romantic (12)kid-friendly (11)notable wine list (11)scenic view (1)Show More
- Next -OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 11/23/2014Party of six. Meat loaf was bland. Macroni/cheese VERY good. Server was lacking in personality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in neighborhoodmikeDined on 11/22/2014Nice to be in a place where the food is reliably very good, and the corporate mantra is "no problem." Big drinks, big portions, reasonable prices, and classy environment. Won't disappoint.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid dining option near theaterHambreDined on 11/18/2014Overall, food was a good, solid take on some traditional plates, but nothing spectacular; some dishes too sweet, some without much flavor (duck confit pizza). Iceberg wedge salad was nice, Bread with maple butter was fantastic, service was attentive - a bit noisy when we arrived (must have been pre-show), but died down throughout the meal as show-goers filtered out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service and dessert.BillmurrayDined on 11/9/2014Had a great server in Phillipe. Very well paced meal. Lamb special and the ribeye were above average. Bread pudding dessert great to share.Special Features:
- Don't fight City Hall - GOStanleyDined on 11/2/2014First time for my wife and I and it will not be the last. Great friendly staff. The menu is creative and wonderfully prepared. City Hall is a good dinning choice for any occasion. A delightful evening all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jazz Gospel Brunch!MegsVIPDined on 11/2/2014The most fun I've had at brunch in a looong time. Nice atmosphere and really great energy. Loved the omelet and the chocolate chip pancake (especially the fact that I can order just one). Speaking of chocolate chip, city hall boasts hands down the BEST chocolate chip cookie I've ever sunk my teeth into. It's $7 and WORTH IT! I wish I could eat them everyday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place!CiaSam22VIPDined on 11/1/2014Really enjoy coming to City Hall. I am never disappointed when I dine here. The service, the food, and the price are all in line with a great fine dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too noisyTripleGVIPDined on 11/1/2014Restaurant was very crowded and they kept squeezing even more people by changing the direction of the tables. One table for 2 was changed to a table for 3 by rotating the table 90 degrees. It was so crowded that we had to move our table in order to get out when we were leaving. Good food and service, but I won't go back.Special Features:
- Too crowded for pre-showMeganVIPDined on 11/1/2014We made reservation several days before coming here. We had tickets to Cinderella at Arsht, so we figured reservations would keep us from waiting for a table. Well, no one was waiting because City Hall opened up an extra room to accommodate everyone that wanted to eat. What this did was slow down service for everyone. Our service was SO slow, and we waited almost an hour for our food from the time we ordered. We had to wait quite some time for our drinks as well. Things finally slowed down at the end of our meal, but by that time, we were almost late to the show. The side room was extremely smokey, and my request for a booth was ignored. The food and drinks were good, but I'll think twice next time before going pre-show.
- Excellent food but too noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/1/2014I have eaten at City Hall 8-10 times. The food is consistently excellent, but I am afraid each time the noise level gets worse and worse, and it is not longer enjoyable for me to eat here.
- Great Food and ServiceBen314Dined on 10/29/2014All of the food was delicious and beautifully presented. Luis, our waiter, did an outstanding job of serving our party. The only down side was the that the noise level was very high which made having conversations very challenging.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will Keep Returningsurfturf2VIPDined on 10/26/2014Everytime I come home my first reservation will be to City Hall. From the maple butter and bread that welcomes you with warm, sweet goodness to the amazing crab cake, to the succulent shrimp that line your plate with the amazing dishes, to the desserts that finish off a meal like the last brushstroke of a masterpiece, City Hall is where it is!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentMiamiDivaDined on 10/26/2014Great place and great food. We were looking for a late night place and this was the perfect place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- large portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/26/2014The food was good. The peacan butter, Yum! We went for brunch on a Sunday, no bottomless mimosas though (only on Saturday). The only not so great thing about this visit was that my sister kept getting a dusty water glass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulRainbowKeeperVIPDined on 10/25/2014This is one of our favorite places for brunch; as a matter of fact we go every week, it is a tradition for us. The food is delicious and the staff is warm, friendly and always available for our every need without us having to speak the words, they are great. The ambience is charming, feels like art deco lives!Special Features:
- Never disappointsMarlaVIPDined on 10/24/2014Whenever we are in Miami we eat at city hall. So many choices. My husband had the tuna from the Miami seafood menu - best he ever had! We'll be back next trip for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never disappointedCiaSam22VIPDined on 10/24/2014Always satisfied whenever I come to City Hall. I have brought many people here and they are always happy when they leave.Special Features:
- Welcoming EnvironmentWallyDined on 10/21/2014Attentive service and always welcoming environment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014PLEASANTLY SURPRISED, FOOD WAS EXCELLENT, SERVICE WAS GOOD, LIGHTING FELT DARK FOR THE TIME OF DAY. WOULD GO AGAIN.Special Features:
- A design gem on top of great food.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/16/2014What a beautiful interior this restaurant has, very modern yet inviting rather than cold. My party was seated in a booth, which was roomy and comfortable. The menu had a nice variety of options, and we all ordered something different, with each of being pleased with our choices. Ours was a birthday celebration and the writing of the celebrant's name on the desert plate was a nice, special touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too loudcitylights1Dined on 10/11/2014Food was decent, but the noise level really took away from the dining experience. And only one bartender on a Saturday night, really? That needs to be addresses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good tillMaximusDined on 10/4/2014Service was good and so was Food until my stake was delivered crispy like charcoal. Server went mia and I had to go so I ate the darn thing and went to see my showSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gem tucked away on biscayne blvdStevesmith53Dined on 9/20/2014Not much to look at from the outside but once inside WOW Friendly efficient staff, knowledgable, engaged wait staff Grey food, good wine list Brunch is fun, creative food Dinner is so fun with an air of urban sophistication. Parking behind the restaurant is convenient Really like restaurant Miami Spice menu was really incredible and good portions Go for dinner, it's fun and the decor is real Art DecoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient, and grows on youmikeDined on 9/18/2014City Hall is a consistent, up beat restaurant that is affordable, reliable, convenient, with a varied menu and a solicitous staff. The steaks could be a little better, the drinks a little cheaper, the sense of being hustled a bit less, but in an area where finding a great deal can be difficult, City Hall provides a good compromise; a good meal in a nice, buzzy environment, where management wants you to be happy. What is good greatly outweighs what is not. The more we go, the more we find to like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RarelyOutDined on 9/13/2014Despite the reservation, we had to wait to be seated for over 30 minutes. We had to wait several times for our drink orders and dessert took another 30 minutes to arrive and then wasthe wrong order. The food was great and the atmosphere very nice and condusive to group conversations. Fun night, good food but the service should have been better.Special Features:
- GigiDined on 9/7/2014Great food ,very good service and ambiance was niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never disappointedCiaSam22VIPDined on 9/6/2014Always awesome. Food, service, and price are great for foodies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dry chickenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/2/2014Disappointing fried chicken and Caesar salad. Pricey and limited beer menu.Special Features:
- great spot for lunchhomeisbestVIPDined on 9/1/2014We have been here several times for a late lunch and found it a very good experience. The menu has been interesting with the food tasty and the prices reasonable. This time we ordered from the Miami Spice menu. My wife thought the wings were very good and finally had the fried chicken and gave it high marks. I had a hummus appetizer which was OK; it could have been kicked up to make it tastier. The salmon salad was outstanding. Deserts were good as well but we would have done better to just share one rather than overeat.Special Features:
- EnergeticYourcpaVIPDined on 8/31/2014Dinner with friends was pleasant. Server was attentive. Additionally the manager stopped by to make sure everything was satisfactory. Restaurant was not crowded, had there been more people the quiet conversation would not have been possible. This is an energetic place with a bar. this was our first visit but will not be our last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- City Hall Miami SpicebownotsDined on 8/30/2014We were a party of 6 decided to go to City Hall based on friends recommendation and the great choices on the Spice Menu. We arrived at 8 and were seated by 8:15. Four of us had the Spice Menu. The spinach salad was very good, dressing was light and tasty. The Veal Chop was great cooked just right, and the bread pudding desert really good. One of the best values in terms of spice menus. The service was good a bit surprised by the automatic 20% put on the check. Valet parking $5 behind the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for large groupsTourists245Dined on 8/30/2014The restaurant is down a ways from the city and the action. The tables are very close together, so you hear everything from the tables near you but barely hear the people you're with. It was very noisy. The service try to squeeze through tiny spots and constantly hit your chair without acknowledgement or apology. Get a booth if possible. Our waiter attempted to add 20% gratuity, claiming that a 5 month old baby counted as the sixth. He was slow with his service and pushy. He was not helpful and impatient while ordering. Although seeing him interact with just couples was completely different. Most likely because he didn't think his tip was guaranteed from them. The experience could have been better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service and Food!!1EatStrongDined on 8/29/2014My best friend and I wanted to eat at a spot that was both elegant and loose at the same time. I booked City hall and boy was it a great choice. Fredrick, the French waiter, was phenomenal. Precious was awesome too! the food was great! it was hot and tasty. I'm a foodie so this place definitely will get another visit from my husband and I!!Special Features:
- Always a PleasureBrianMDined on 8/24/2014The food and service are consistently top-notch... the prices are reasonable, and the atmosphere is a step back into the art deco era. The Gospel Brunch on Sunday is unique experience you won't forget!Special Features:
- Nice place, average foodBlinggalVIPDined on 8/24/2014Ambiance is casual neighborhood vibe. Food is average. All frozen and microwaved. I would think famous restraunteer Steve Haas would provide better. Sunday gospel brunch is great with Maryel Epps singing. Great happy hour. Staff very friendly.Special Features:
- Gospel Brunch!JessDined on 8/24/2014If you haven't been to City Hall for their Gospel Brunch, head on over. Maryel Epps' voice is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeExcellentDined on 8/22/2014The food was excellent. Miami Spice menu awesome with a good portion. Serivce was fantastic. Will definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/17/2014Do go there unless you are promised a table in the front room. The back room is dark and ugly and the noisiest place I have ever been. There was entertainment, but it did not come near the back room. It was one of the worst experiences I have ever had at a meal.
- Great!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/16/2014Great food and service!!! We were there later on Saturday after a bad experience at Khong River House Restaurant. Service impeccable food excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliciousNativeFoodieDined on 8/16/2014City Hall is consistent and always delicious. It's a wonderful meeting place for friends coming from different directions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.