City Hall - Miami
2004 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33137Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
City Hall - Miami
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cityhalltherestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3057643130x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm;
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 5:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 5:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
All hours are subject to change according to American Airline Arena and Adrianne Arsht Center schedules. City Hall The Restaurant will remain open until 45 minutes after all scheduled events.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Luis Lopez
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Contact Camely @ firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from City Hall - Miami
The All American Bistro! Featuring American Comfort Food with an amazing twist. Get prepared for Flavor, Presentation and a Restaurant that just does not know how to say NO! City Hall the Restaurant will allow you to be who you are and have fun in the process. We are here to always make you feel welcomed and that you are part of the party.Continued
Lets Not Take Life So Seriously!
HAVE FUN AND JOIN THE PARTY!
Lets Not Take Life So Seriously!
HAVE FUN AND JOIN THE PARTY!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
City Hall - Miami - Best Restaurants in Downtown Miami ›
City Hall - Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
113 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (60)good for groups (55)fit for foodies (46)great for brunch (46)special occasion (41)great for lunch (38)hot spot (30)late-night find (20)vibrant bar scene (18)romantic (15)kid-friendly (10)notable wine list (10)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Always a PleasureOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014The food and service are consistently top-notch... the prices are reasonable, and the atmosphere is a step back into the art deco era. The Gospel Brunch on Sunday is unique experience you won't forget!Special Features:
- Nice place, average foodBlinggalVIPDined on 8/24/2014Ambiance is casual neighborhood vibe. Food is average. All frozen and microwaved. I would think famous restraunteer Steve Haas would provide better. Sunday gospel brunch is great with Maryel Epps singing. Great happy hour. Staff very friendly.Special Features:
- Gospel Brunch!JessDined on 8/24/2014If you haven't been to City Hall for their Gospel Brunch, head on over. Maryel Epps' voice is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/17/2014Do go there unless you are promised a table in the front room. The back room is dark and ugly and the noisiest place I have ever been. There was entertainment, but it did not come near the back room. It was one of the worst experiences I have ever had at a meal.
- Great!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/16/2014Great food and service!!! We were there later on Saturday after a bad experience at Khong River House Restaurant. Service impeccable food excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliciousNativeFoodieDined on 8/16/2014City Hall is consistent and always delicious. It's a wonderful meeting place for friends coming from different directions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A due passi da Miami BeachKlingsor7Dined on 8/14/2014Cucina americana con qualche rivisitazione. Personale molto gentile. Prezzi nella media per Miami.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time DinersMJK22Dined on 8/9/2014First time for my wife and I to eat at City Hall and we will definitely be back. We took advantage of the Miami Spice dinner menu and it was worth every penny. The service was at a 5 star level. Reggie, Filipo, the bartenders and the manager were super attentive. Definitely recommend and look forward to the next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantEat2liveDined on 8/9/2014Went to City Hall for Miami Spice. The selection was great with a variety of choices for every taste. Will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentRainbowKeeperVIPDined on 8/9/2014I love going for brunch and for lunch and for dinner...it is a great place. Depending upon which meal you choose to go for will depend upon the noise level and the feel of the place. It is always great! Sasha is wonderful as are the waiting and bus staff. Attentive, happy to see us and just plan nice! The food is always cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- Great Miami Spice choiceGatorScotDined on 8/6/2014Went with my husband and ordered from the Miami Spice dinner menu --- it did not disappoint! There is a nice variety of choices, ranging from seafood to steaks. The swordfish steak with the crabmeat topping was especially good. Service is always spot-on as well - the server was always available and there at the right time, but not intrusive. Also a fun selection of cocktails, with a generous pour.Special Features:
- VEAL CHOP of your DREAMSOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/4/2014Carlo Luis was an excellent waiter. He was always available yet never interrupted our conversation. My daughter and I enjoyed our dinner and the special butter with bread added to a quite pleasant eventing. The drink list was very interesting and we enjoyed the City Clerk cocktail. We ordered the Steak medium rare and it was prepared exactly to our request. The Veal Chop was wonderful and I am still dreaming the flavors. The manager visited our table three different times throughout the evening to make sure we had everything we wanted. The service could not have been better. Thanks to all who work there for treating us so special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- City Hall - MiamiYankee9VIPDined on 8/2/2014This was the first visit for our party of four. We took advantage of the Miami Spice promotion. The food, service and portion size were excellent. We shall be returning to this restaurant even after the promo ends.Special Features:
- Alex our waiter was excellentLoveMakingReservationsVIPDined on 7/31/2014I coordinated a lunch for an out of the country friend. 2 who live in Broward, another one in the grove and myself. I chose the restaurant for the food but also for the location and parking. I dine here quite often. The service can be spotty at times. Not last Thursday. Alex (been working with Steve over 6 yrs) was very friendly, knowledgeable & accommodating. He also did a great job of taking a couple of group photos of our reunion. Thanks again for everything!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUMMYJakeVIPDined on 7/20/2014The food was great. Menu has a taste for all and the kitchen is talented. Also the wait staff and hostess are very personable and at tentative. Bravo to Steve and his staff. I live 75 miles from the restaurant but will try to return whenever possible.Special Features:
- Very enjoyableLiriskDined on 7/20/2014Everything was delicious. The tuna tartare was outstanding as was the Apple crumble for dessert. The main courses were plentiful and tasty. The restaurant exceeded my expectations both in service, ambience, and food. I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Late NightSoBeconciergeVIPDined on 7/17/2014I came with a small group after a performance at the Adrienne Arsht Center. Its just 3 blocks north. A great location for before or after a show!! The food was great and service was spot on. I always enjoy coming here. The food always wow's me when I come. Dont miss the meatloaf of the shrimp and grits!!!Special Features:
- m m m goodCookieDined on 7/12/2014The food was special especially when you had an early spice deal. I have dined a number of times and the food is served lovely and delicious. Never a complaint. The presentation was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent spotGracieDined on 7/12/2014We had an excellent dinner, great appetizers, perfect service. We came back for drinks after Arsht Center show was over. Will be back again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gospel Brunchtcatim6243VIPDined on 6/29/2014One of the most enjoyable brunches I've ever had. The music was excellent and food very very good.Special Features:
- Comfort food in Downtown MiamiOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014Very nice place to get comfort food and great portions. Was a nice dining night and plan to repeat.Special Features:
- Great EveningECH305Dined on 6/28/2014This is not my first time at City Hall. It is always delicious and this time did not disappoint. My husband did order a caesar salad to begin and it tasted odd. We asked for something else and we were quickly obliged. We had the salmon which was perfect and the cheesecake for dessert was awesome. The price was right and the evening was a delight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2cookluv2cookDined on 6/28/2014My friends and I have always enjoyed eating at City Hall. The food is different and very good, the staff is always friendly and the service is fast. We didn't have the luxury of "dining" this time because we were going to a show at the Arsht Center. However, the hamburger and turkey burgers were divine. City Hall is our go to restaurant when we go downtown.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturdays at City HallRainbowKeeperVIPDined on 6/28/2014It has become a ritual for us to have brunch at city all on Saturdays whenever we are in Miami. The staff specifically Sasha and Tracy (as well as a few others whose names we do not recall at this moment), are ready with our specific table, food and beverage almost upon arrival! We enjoy the experience as much as the meal, both are great!!!Special Features:
- Excellent cuisine/service/ambienceCallHall2haveaBallDined on 6/26/2014Food was excellent & our waiter Rocco was friendly & corteous. Thank You Steve Haas & staff for making my wife's birthday so special. Will definitely recommend restaurant to family & friends. Will be back soon. Jey Mayne (AA)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always enjoyablebbmiamiVIPDined on 6/21/2014The staff is friendly, the food is always tasty and it's several steps up from the usual casual dining experience without breaking the bank. Good option for groups or date night.Special Features:
- Great dinner and cocktailsRGariDined on 6/21/2014It was my first visit, server was helpful, professional and friendly. Cocktails were tasty and a great value (brimging the shaker to the table so we got two martinis out of one "serving"). We ordered from their special menu w limmitted options at a great proce. The entree options included the special of the evening. Desserts were also delish! Good portion size, tasty food, variety.... Definetely going backI would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but too loud for brunch!LouLouDined on 6/15/2014There is live music during brunch and it is super loud!!!! Not very pleasant experience until it was over. Very nice decor. Service ok, not great. The meatloaf with chorizo mac and cheese the pastrami omelette were both delicious. Valet parking is super slow.Special Features:
- Great Father's DayTalesofawifeandmommyDined on 6/15/2014I took my husband here for Father's Day and it was a great experience. We went for Brunch, I had the fried chicken and French toast (phenomenal). To top it off, we had the bread pudding which put me in heaven. This will be placed in my book of faves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not impressedmrmagalDined on 6/11/2014Meatloaf tasted like too much flour and even the mac and cheese was not good! Crab cake appetizer was tasteless! Do not waste your money.
- Brunch at City HallbrunchDined on 6/8/2014The service was not great. We waited over an hour for our food. The waiter was not friendly. The check was incorrect. The overall experience was just not what I expected it to be and what you want a sunday brunch to be like.
- The EaterEATERDined on 6/2/2014This is a local gem. The menu is derversified and interesting. The food is very good and the service was outstanding. The special pour of vodka is a wonderful addition to the menu. I wii be back again for dinner and lunch.Special Features:
- Nice placeMariaDined on 5/31/2014Good service and the Adrianne center..the food arrive soon...nice decorationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for Arscht CenterLloydDined on 5/31/2014Just a few blocks from the Arscht, City Hall serves great comfort food and festive drinks in a bright airy space. They are well set up for pre-theater dining. In our case a little too well set up. Main course arrived while we were still eating our soup. But they were very friendly about it and brought it back later when we were ready. This will definitely be our top choice for dinner before the show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jackVIPDined on 5/30/2014close to theatre and only open place for late nigth food, but service was very lacking the night I went.Special Features:
- Perfect dinner before a showsobefoodiesVIPDined on 5/29/2014We decided to check out this restaurant before a show at the Archt center last week. The place offers valet which is great and is dark and cozy like a steakhouse. We chose a booth by the glass wall and enjoyed our dinner very much. Ordered the vegetable pizza and was pleasantly surprised with the herbs and quality of the ingredients. Noel our server was very friendly. We only had an hour to enjoy our dinner before the show but it worked out.Special Features:
- Great experienceTotalEclipseDined on 5/25/2014The food and service at the restaurant are super amazing. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable, i would go back again. Our waiter was a wonderful gentle man named Tracy (sp), who made sure we were always taken care off without intruding. Next time i am in Miami i will drop by againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a special occasion.MrlizardDined on 5/23/2014I took a friend to this restaurant, prior to seeing the show at the Adrienne Arscht center. The food was very good. The ambience was excellent. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/23/2014Great service, great food, great ambience...enjoyed it. Seating was prompt. The waiter was very friendly and attentive. I ordered the Mahi Mahi. Very good portion size for the money, tasted wonderful, nice entree overall with excellent selection of veggies. Only complaint would be that there was sand in my squash. Ordered dessert, the chocolate mousse, I think it was. Very good. Overall a very nice dining experience. Would go back again. Additionally, I was looking for the music, but was told that the singer is only on Sundays. Was there on a Friday and would have loved the entertainment.Special Features:
- Less than impressed but......JammerFSUDined on 5/21/2014So I ordered the southern fried chicken as an entree. What actually caught my eye was there was also a biscuit. Well...let's just say that I would have faired better off with chicken and biscuits from KFC. Sorry guys.... You should take this dish off your menu and stick with what you know... The chicken was not seasoned, and the breeding was stale.... The biscuit was more like a hard rock. I wonder if they were aiming for a British Tea Biscuit? I would visit City Hall again, as the atmosphere was nice and the location and parking was fairly easy to navigate.I would recommend this to a friend.