City Hall - Miami
2004 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami, FL 33137Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
City Hall - Miami
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cityhalltherestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3057643130x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 10:00am - 4:00pm;
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 5:00pm, Sunday: 10:00am - 5:00pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
All hours are subject to change according to American Airline Arena and Adrianne Arsht Center schedules. City Hall The Restaurant will remain open until 45 minutes after all scheduled events.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Luis Lopez
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Contact Camely @ firstname.lastname@example.org
A word from City Hall - Miami
The All American Bistro! Featuring American Comfort Food with an amazing twist. Get prepared for Flavor, Presentation and a Restaurant that just does not know how to say NO! City Hall the Restaurant will allow you to be who you are and have fun in the process. We are here to always make you feel welcomed and that you are part of the party.Continued
Lets Not Take Life So Seriously!
HAVE FUN AND JOIN THE PARTY!
Lets Not Take Life So Seriously!
HAVE FUN AND JOIN THE PARTY!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
City Hall - Miami - Best Restaurants in Downtown Miami ›
City Hall - Miami reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (53)fit for foodies (43)good for groups (40)great for brunch (31)great for lunch (31)special occasion (24)hot spot (21)late-night find (17)vibrant bar scene (15)romantic (12)notable wine list (10)kid-friendly (8)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014PLEASANTLY SURPRISED, FOOD WAS EXCELLENT, SERVICE WAS GOOD, LIGHTING FELT DARK FOR THE TIME OF DAY. WOULD GO AGAIN.Special Features:
- Too loudcitylights1Dined on 10/11/2014Food was decent, but the noise level really took away from the dining experience. And only one bartender on a Saturday night, really? That needs to be addresses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good tillMaximusDined on 10/4/2014Service was good and so was Food until my stake was delivered crispy like charcoal. Server went mia and I had to go so I ate the darn thing and went to see my showSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gem tucked away on biscayne blvdStevesmith53Dined on 9/20/2014Not much to look at from the outside but once inside WOW Friendly efficient staff, knowledgable, engaged wait staff Grey food, good wine list Brunch is fun, creative food Dinner is so fun with an air of urban sophistication. Parking behind the restaurant is convenient Really like restaurant Miami Spice menu was really incredible and good portions Go for dinner, it's fun and the decor is real Art DecoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Convenient, and grows on youmikeDined on 9/18/2014City Hall is a consistent, up beat restaurant that is affordable, reliable, convenient, with a varied menu and a solicitous staff. The steaks could be a little better, the drinks a little cheaper, the sense of being hustled a bit less, but in an area where finding a great deal can be difficult, City Hall provides a good compromise; a good meal in a nice, buzzy environment, where management wants you to be happy. What is good greatly outweighs what is not. The more we go, the more we find to like.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RarelyOutDined on 9/13/2014Despite the reservation, we had to wait to be seated for over 30 minutes. We had to wait several times for our drink orders and dessert took another 30 minutes to arrive and then wasthe wrong order. The food was great and the atmosphere very nice and condusive to group conversations. Fun night, good food but the service should have been better.Special Features:
- GigiDined on 9/7/2014Great food ,very good service and ambiance was niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never disappointedCiaSam22Dined on 9/6/2014Always awesome. Food, service, and price are great for foodies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dry chickenOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/2/2014Disappointing fried chicken and Caesar salad. Pricey and limited beer menu.Special Features:
- great spot for lunchhomeisbestVIPDined on 9/1/2014We have been here several times for a late lunch and found it a very good experience. The menu has been interesting with the food tasty and the prices reasonable. This time we ordered from the Miami Spice menu. My wife thought the wings were very good and finally had the fried chicken and gave it high marks. I had a hummus appetizer which was OK; it could have been kicked up to make it tastier. The salmon salad was outstanding. Deserts were good as well but we would have done better to just share one rather than overeat.Special Features:
- EnergeticYourcpaVIPDined on 8/31/2014Dinner with friends was pleasant. Server was attentive. Additionally the manager stopped by to make sure everything was satisfactory. Restaurant was not crowded, had there been more people the quiet conversation would not have been possible. This is an energetic place with a bar. this was our first visit but will not be our last.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- City Hall Miami SpicebownotsDined on 8/30/2014We were a party of 6 decided to go to City Hall based on friends recommendation and the great choices on the Spice Menu. We arrived at 8 and were seated by 8:15. Four of us had the Spice Menu. The spinach salad was very good, dressing was light and tasty. The Veal Chop was great cooked just right, and the bread pudding desert really good. One of the best values in terms of spice menus. The service was good a bit surprised by the automatic 20% put on the check. Valet parking $5 behind the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for large groupsTourists245Dined on 8/30/2014The restaurant is down a ways from the city and the action. The tables are very close together, so you hear everything from the tables near you but barely hear the people you're with. It was very noisy. The service try to squeeze through tiny spots and constantly hit your chair without acknowledgement or apology. Get a booth if possible. Our waiter attempted to add 20% gratuity, claiming that a 5 month old baby counted as the sixth. He was slow with his service and pushy. He was not helpful and impatient while ordering. Although seeing him interact with just couples was completely different. Most likely because he didn't think his tip was guaranteed from them. The experience could have been better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service and Food!!1EatStrongDined on 8/29/2014My best friend and I wanted to eat at a spot that was both elegant and loose at the same time. I booked City hall and boy was it a great choice. Fredrick, the French waiter, was phenomenal. Precious was awesome too! the food was great! it was hot and tasty. I'm a foodie so this place definitely will get another visit from my husband and I!!Special Features:
- Always a PleasureBrianMDined on 8/24/2014The food and service are consistently top-notch... the prices are reasonable, and the atmosphere is a step back into the art deco era. The Gospel Brunch on Sunday is unique experience you won't forget!Special Features:
- Nice place, average foodBlinggalVIPDined on 8/24/2014Ambiance is casual neighborhood vibe. Food is average. All frozen and microwaved. I would think famous restraunteer Steve Haas would provide better. Sunday gospel brunch is great with Maryel Epps singing. Great happy hour. Staff very friendly.Special Features:
- Gospel Brunch!JessDined on 8/24/2014If you haven't been to City Hall for their Gospel Brunch, head on over. Maryel Epps' voice is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeExcellentDined on 8/22/2014The food was excellent. Miami Spice menu awesome with a good portion. Serivce was fantastic. Will definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/17/2014Do go there unless you are promised a table in the front room. The back room is dark and ugly and the noisiest place I have ever been. There was entertainment, but it did not come near the back room. It was one of the worst experiences I have ever had at a meal.
- Great!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 8/16/2014Great food and service!!! We were there later on Saturday after a bad experience at Khong River House Restaurant. Service impeccable food excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliciousNativeFoodieDined on 8/16/2014City Hall is consistent and always delicious. It's a wonderful meeting place for friends coming from different directions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A due passi da Miami BeachKlingsor7Dined on 8/14/2014Cucina americana con qualche rivisitazione. Personale molto gentile. Prezzi nella media per Miami.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time DinersMJK22Dined on 8/9/2014First time for my wife and I to eat at City Hall and we will definitely be back. We took advantage of the Miami Spice dinner menu and it was worth every penny. The service was at a 5 star level. Reggie, Filipo, the bartenders and the manager were super attentive. Definitely recommend and look forward to the next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantEat2liveDined on 8/9/2014Went to City Hall for Miami Spice. The selection was great with a variety of choices for every taste. Will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentRainbowKeeperVIPDined on 8/9/2014I love going for brunch and for lunch and for dinner...it is a great place. Depending upon which meal you choose to go for will depend upon the noise level and the feel of the place. It is always great! Sasha is wonderful as are the waiting and bus staff. Attentive, happy to see us and just plan nice! The food is always cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- Great Miami Spice choiceGatorScotDined on 8/6/2014Went with my husband and ordered from the Miami Spice dinner menu --- it did not disappoint! There is a nice variety of choices, ranging from seafood to steaks. The swordfish steak with the crabmeat topping was especially good. Service is always spot-on as well - the server was always available and there at the right time, but not intrusive. Also a fun selection of cocktails, with a generous pour.Special Features:
- VEAL CHOP of your DREAMSOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/4/2014Carlo Luis was an excellent waiter. He was always available yet never interrupted our conversation. My daughter and I enjoyed our dinner and the special butter with bread added to a quite pleasant eventing. The drink list was very interesting and we enjoyed the City Clerk cocktail. We ordered the Steak medium rare and it was prepared exactly to our request. The Veal Chop was wonderful and I am still dreaming the flavors. The manager visited our table three different times throughout the evening to make sure we had everything we wanted. The service could not have been better. Thanks to all who work there for treating us so special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- City Hall - MiamiYankee9VIPDined on 8/2/2014This was the first visit for our party of four. We took advantage of the Miami Spice promotion. The food, service and portion size were excellent. We shall be returning to this restaurant even after the promo ends.Special Features:
- Alex our waiter was excellentLoveMakingReservationsVIPDined on 7/31/2014I coordinated a lunch for an out of the country friend. 2 who live in Broward, another one in the grove and myself. I chose the restaurant for the food but also for the location and parking. I dine here quite often. The service can be spotty at times. Not last Thursday. Alex (been working with Steve over 6 yrs) was very friendly, knowledgeable & accommodating. He also did a great job of taking a couple of group photos of our reunion. Thanks again for everything!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YUMMYJakeVIPDined on 7/20/2014The food was great. Menu has a taste for all and the kitchen is talented. Also the wait staff and hostess are very personable and at tentative. Bravo to Steve and his staff. I live 75 miles from the restaurant but will try to return whenever possible.Special Features:
- Very enjoyableLiriskDined on 7/20/2014Everything was delicious. The tuna tartare was outstanding as was the Apple crumble for dessert. The main courses were plentiful and tasty. The restaurant exceeded my expectations both in service, ambience, and food. I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Late NightSoBeconciergeVIPDined on 7/17/2014I came with a small group after a performance at the Adrienne Arsht Center. Its just 3 blocks north. A great location for before or after a show!! The food was great and service was spot on. I always enjoy coming here. The food always wow's me when I come. Dont miss the meatloaf of the shrimp and grits!!!Special Features:
- m m m goodCookieDined on 7/12/2014The food was special especially when you had an early spice deal. I have dined a number of times and the food is served lovely and delicious. Never a complaint. The presentation was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent spotGracieDined on 7/12/2014We had an excellent dinner, great appetizers, perfect service. We came back for drinks after Arsht Center show was over. Will be back again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gospel Brunchtcatim6243VIPDined on 6/29/2014One of the most enjoyable brunches I've ever had. The music was excellent and food very very good.Special Features:
- Comfort food in Downtown MiamiOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014Very nice place to get comfort food and great portions. Was a nice dining night and plan to repeat.Special Features:
- Great EveningECH305Dined on 6/28/2014This is not my first time at City Hall. It is always delicious and this time did not disappoint. My husband did order a caesar salad to begin and it tasted odd. We asked for something else and we were quickly obliged. We had the salmon which was perfect and the cheesecake for dessert was awesome. The price was right and the evening was a delight.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luv2cookluv2cookDined on 6/28/2014My friends and I have always enjoyed eating at City Hall. The food is different and very good, the staff is always friendly and the service is fast. We didn't have the luxury of "dining" this time because we were going to a show at the Arsht Center. However, the hamburger and turkey burgers were divine. City Hall is our go to restaurant when we go downtown.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturdays at City HallRainbowKeeperVIPDined on 6/28/2014It has become a ritual for us to have brunch at city all on Saturdays whenever we are in Miami. The staff specifically Sasha and Tracy (as well as a few others whose names we do not recall at this moment), are ready with our specific table, food and beverage almost upon arrival! We enjoy the experience as much as the meal, both are great!!!Special Features:
- Excellent cuisine/service/ambienceCallHall2haveaBallDined on 6/26/2014Food was excellent & our waiter Rocco was friendly & corteous. Thank You Steve Haas & staff for making my wife's birthday so special. Will definitely recommend restaurant to family & friends. Will be back soon. Jey Mayne (AA)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 565 reviews are from the City Hall - Miami reviews archive.