City Fish Market
7940 Glades Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33434Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
City Fish Market
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/city-fish-market/
- Phone: 5614871600x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch, Monday through Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm;
Dinner, Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
Friday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Executive Chef: Anthony Hoff
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The City Fish Market is ideal for luncheons, corporate meetings, seminars, anniversaries, reunions, holiday or cocktail parties, weddings, birthday celebrations, etc. With 5 separate private dining rooms, there is something to fit any occasion.
- Private Party Contact: Sherry Craig 5614871600x
A word from City Fish Market
From the gracious service to South Florida’s widest selection of fresh seafood, City Fish Market’s comfortable, neighborhood atmosphere is a relaxing retreat. The restaurant sits on a sparkling man-made lake and welcomes guests to enjoy the view, with the soothing blues and clean whites of the decor creating a relaxed environment. With plenty of television sets, the welcoming bar and lounge area is the perfect place to watch a game, catch up on the latest news or relax with a cocktail before dinner. Nightly live music provides the perfect ambiance for a memorable dining experience. Enjoy the sights, sounds and tastes of City Fish Market!Continued
Serving lunch and dinner seven days a week, with retail hours daily.
Serving lunch and dinner seven days a week, with retail hours daily.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
City Fish Market - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
City Fish Market reviews from OpenTable diners
276 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (146)fit for foodies (123)scenic view (118)neighborhood gem (105)vibrant bar scene (86)great for outdoor dining (84)good for groups (82)romantic (59)great for lunch (38)hot spot (32)notable wine list (30)kid-friendly (15)great for brunch (14)late-night find (9)Show More
- Very satisfying dining experiencejmk7Dined on 10/19/2014The restaurant manager was understanding when we told him that we had been waiting nearly one hour for our entrees to come out. Not only did the restaurant provide a complimentary birthday cake and candle for my wife celebrating her birthday, but brought over three additional desserts on the house to make up for our lengthy wait. The food - as usual - was delicious, the waiter - Zeek - very knowledgeable and explained preparation and options. Excellent experience. We will return at our next celebratory occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gary of Long IslandFoodieDined on 10/18/2014Wonderful experience! Great food and location. Definitely a place to go in Boca.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- littleRedDined on 10/18/2014brought friends with us for dinner and as always the food was superb and the service impeccable. Have been there many times and will continue to do so.Special Features:
- DISAPOINTEDRosey381Dined on 10/18/2014Ordered the Stone Crabs. Were not very good and were overpriced. Tasted like the had been frozen and then thawed. My companion was very pleased with her dish. Service was slow.Special Features:
- 10/18/14ssaltzburgDined on 10/18/2014Love the happy hour here. It cannot be beat. Sometimes you are just in the mood for 'small bites'. Half the time, we go out, I bring home half my dinner. I made my husband swear that no matter how old we get we will never split an entrée. So the happy hour at CFM is perfect and inexpensive. Every time we go, I try different things. This time I tried the tuna tartar and the cheeseburger sliders; however, I always have the wonderful Oysters Rockafeller. I was very tempted to get the smoked fish dip and the shrimp cocktail which we have had before but decided to try something new. They did have a stone crab claw at $25 which I thought was terribly overpriced looking at the size in their counter so we skipped over that. Will go back!!Special Features:
- OKmarleDined on 10/17/2014Everything about this dining experience was wonderful..food was delicious, service excellent (Andrew was our waiter) parking (valet if you want it) easy..even the valet guys were polite and caring. Am going back tomorrow (sat night) for a repeat performance...Thanks City Fish for a wonderful evening...Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/15/2014From the moment we entered the restaurant we felt welcomed and this feeling continued thru out dinner. Our waiter, Thomas, was so nice, and professional. He explained the specials, answered our questions, and brought our food promptly. Our dinners were delicious. We've been to the restaurant before and always found the food good, but this dinner was really exceptional. It was my sister's birthday and the evening couldn't have turned out better. We do not plan to wait another year to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- better than usualrobmVIPDined on 10/11/2014WOW! Maybe it wast the service....but this was, as our guests stated "the BEST fish they have ever eaten"! And these people are foodies! NICE to have our friends have confidence in our selection of establishments .Special Features:
- luv2dineVIPDined on 10/10/2014Beautiful for dining out by the water. Outside is the only way to eat here. It is too noisy inside.Special Features:
- Front DeskJeffDined on 10/9/2014I have eaten here a few times, food is good, last time service was excellent by a young college student, front desk has a very poor attitude, seems they are doing you a favor allowing you to eat there. Noise level is beyond unacceptable. Music at the bar was too loud. The restaurant should enclose the bar with glass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 58th Wedding AnniversaryivanDined on 10/5/2014The service,food and ambiance were super. We can't have gluten or certain vegetables due to my wife's colitis The staff was very accomadating. The made a special dessert at no charge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfectSpinfireDined on 10/5/2014Top notch dining. If you love fish and sea food this place is a must. I was able to make a reservation online and the waterside patio table I had requested was ready moments after arriving. The fish dip was some of the best I have ever had. I had the sea bass done in their Asian style and it was magnificent. As stuffed as we were we went for the key lime pie and it was on par with the rest of the meal. All in all, I walked out of there with a significantly lighter wallet but it was worth it.Special Features:
- Pricing PescaOyoystersDined on 9/27/2014Everything over priced with the exception of the entres. Most fresh fish and other entres come with sides and the portions are very good. We spent over $300 for dinner for five. Raw bar and side dishes where over 20% of the total and were either very small portions or in the case of oysters at almost $3.00 each were too small to enjoy. The fresh hot bread was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- POOR OVERALLBAD1Dined on 9/27/2014Seated almost immediately, waiter explained the menu and the specials , no pricing until asked and he pushed the higher priced specials. Food was average to slightly above average for taste, portion size was just ok, prices were extremely high! Lobster bisque was reheated in microwave, pretty tasteless. Worst part was food was rushed out, one course wasn't finished and the next was already there. Once we finished the meal, both the waiter and the small blonde hostess were seemingly staring at us while we sat and talked, giving us the look, trying to get us to get up and give up the table asap. not as if the place was overly booked. Would never go back nor recommend to anyone unless they asked for an overpriced average seafood restaurant.
- Great find - Seafood gemSoFlaRussDined on 9/26/2014This is a great place. The seafood was excellent. The varieties on the menu are notable. From plain fillets to fish dishes, they have a great variety. They also have a great raw menu. Service was also excellent. Server and staff checked in regularly to assure we had everything we need.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/26/2014We were a party of 5 adults. We were seated in the dining room next to the bar. This is one room you do not want to be in during happy hour on Friday evening since the noise level was very high. Food and service, as usual, was excellent, from the appetizers to the entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dover SoleWilburVIPDined on 9/26/2014Another great meal and time. Whole fish Dover Sole was awesome, as were the Oysters Rock. Nice wine list for every price list. We sat outside on the water where it was quitter and more romantic. always great,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best anniversaryTheresaDined on 9/25/2014I want to thank the management for making this a night I will never forget.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't wait to return!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/25/2014We celebrated my sister's birthday at CFM...delightful experience. Three of us ordered different entrees... seafood/pasta, sole and scallops. All three were delicious! I've already recommended your restaurant to many people...can't wait to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/24/2014I have never had a bad experience here. The food is excellent and the service is top notch.Special Features:
- DiningDiVIPDined on 9/21/2014This is one of our favorite local restaurants--especially when we are in the mood for fresh fish and we eat here often. The selection of fresh fish is wonderful and there are several choices of preparation. We particularly like the "Hong Kong Style" or the "Blackened" fish. The crab cakes are very tasty made with large chunks of crab and just a touch of filler to hold it together. For appetizers the "pow-pow" shrimp is delightful with just a hint of sweetness in the tangy spicy sauce served over a bed of rice noodles. The calamari is another delightful choice. All in all, you can't go wrong at City Fish--any selection will have you agreeing that City Fish is a favorite for you too.Special Features:
- What a great find.FoodloverDined on 9/21/2014Needed a place for a family dinne and was glad to have found this gem . The view was wonderful, and the food superb . The prix fix was. good deal, and the service could not have been better. Can't wait to go back on my next trip down to Florida.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sat for 20 minutes to see a waiterrobmVIPDined on 9/20/2014First, we LOVE this restaurant. We got a nice window. But, when the waiter finally was ready to take our orders (20 minutes after we sat down - Reservation 7:45 were seated 8:15) Sorry the kitchen just told me they served the last & OUT of SOFT SHELL CRABS. Three of us had planned to eat the Crabs...we love the preparation at City Fish. All other dishes were just fine, but not really what we wanted.Special Features:
- MAYBE IT'S ME.LOVESFOODDined on 9/20/2014I ordered a jumbo shrimp cocktail.it probably was sitting in the refrigerator 2 or 3 days before it was served to me. The "Virginia" flounder was overcooked in a restaurant specializing in seafood. I would expect that result in diner food but not from the City Fish Market. I guess that mediocrity is the new norm now days.
- RomanceLoveMexicanDined on 9/20/2014The place was very lovely. The food was very good. The service was lacking as the waiter was not tentative to us it was like he forgot about us. Didn't seem happy to be serving us.Special Features:
- Server messed up twice.ArleneDined on 9/20/2014Visited this restaurant for the second time in a month. The food was wonderful. The servers during both visits, were totally confused. On the first occasion, the wrong item was mixed with the wrong item on a plate, and then served to the wrong person. The second visit, the server tried to give us the dinner for a different table. This wasn't the end of the world, but just annoying that it would happen twice. Also, for the price of the coffee, we'd prefer to have a richer, more full-bodied coffee. It was weak.Special Features:
- Great dinning experience.ragweedDined on 9/20/2014Wonderful food, great ambience, excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden GemOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/19/2014I had never heard of this reatsurant but found it online and lucky for me, it was a great night. We were looking for a new spot to celebrate my wife's birthday and I can tell you that we will be back. We arrived 30 minutes before our reservation time and were seated right away. Thankfully, we were seated in the back room, away from the noise I had read about in the main seating area. Great food all the way around, from soups to salads thru mains. Everything was well prepared, extremely tasty and our server was attentive and helpful making suggestions. Definitely looking forward to another trip to City Fish Market mSpecial Features:
- foodloverDined on 9/17/2014Food was very good although a little pricey. Service was very nice, very attentive to our needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful discoverytchessVIPDined on 9/15/2014Great fish, Zee is a very attentive, kind waiter and knows his field so well. Preparation of the fish is made to your liking and it was delicious. $$$ is appropriate for the quality you get. The home made bread is a killer with a thick slice of real butter, YUM!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!DiscriminatingVIPDined on 9/14/2014We're never disappointed when dining at Cityy Fish.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/14/2014Excellent service and great food. Wonderful seafood choices.Special Features:
- Fish loverOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2014If you like fish it is the place to go. The fish is fresh and well prepared.Special Features:
- dinnerArtie502Dined on 9/13/2014only negative, the size or portions we received. Black Grouper..3 bites..entre gone. Scenic views of fountain and friendly atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cannot recommendlovetodineDined on 9/13/2014First foray to City Fish since change from Pete's. Facility looked a bit brighter and server tried hard. Our meals were served undercooked for one diner and overcooked for the other. They were accommodating as to refire and took some off the bill, but my expectation was for a great meal, not a mediocre one at a discount. May try again some time but observation is that for the money they ask, there are better meals to be had around Boca.Special Features:
- Luv2eatfishOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/12/2014Food very good.... service very good. Request table in back or outside for less noisy atmosphere ESP if older people in party..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014Dinner came to the table cold, poor excuses given by management
- ServicePartyof4Dined on 9/9/2014Great service and food. White wine sangria was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingInkredibleDined on 9/8/2014I had never dined here an decided to do so for a birthday celebration with a few close friends. Our service was amazing, the server was very knowledgeable and kind. The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the alcoholic drinks I would stick to beer and wine. The food was outstanding I had the snapper with the olive oil and lemon topping was delicious. Overall it was a great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service view and food all excellentDorisysDined on 9/7/2014the service was exceptional, the view was very nice waterfront and the food was delectable. The seafood tower appetizer, though pricey, was fantastic!Special Features: