City Fish Market
7940 Glades Rd
Boca Raton, FL 33434Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
City Fish Market
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.buckheadrestaurants.com/city-fish-market/
- Phone: 5614871600x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch, Monday through Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm;
Dinner, Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
Friday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood
- Executive Chef: Anthony Hoff
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: The City Fish Market is ideal for luncheons, corporate meetings, seminars, anniversaries, reunions, holiday or cocktail parties, weddings, birthday celebrations, etc. With 5 separate private dining rooms, there is something to fit any occasion.
- Private Party Contact: Sherry Craig 5614871600x
A word from City Fish Market
From the gracious service to South Florida’s widest selection of fresh seafood, City Fish Market’s comfortable, neighborhood atmosphere is a relaxing retreat. The restaurant sits on a sparkling man-made lake and welcomes guests to enjoy the view, with the soothing blues and clean whites of the decor creating a relaxed environment. With plenty of television sets, the welcoming bar and lounge area is the perfect place to watch a game, catch up on the latest news or relax with a cocktail before dinner. Nightly live music provides the perfect ambiance for a memorable dining experience. Enjoy the sights, sounds and tastes of City Fish Market!Continued
Serving lunch and dinner seven days a week, with retail hours daily.
Serving lunch and dinner seven days a week, with retail hours daily.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
City Fish Market - Best Restaurants in Boca Raton ›
City Fish Market reviews from OpenTable diners
290 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (148)scenic view (127)fit for foodies (121)neighborhood gem (102)vibrant bar scene (92)great for outdoor dining (81)good for groups (79)romantic (65)great for lunch (38)notable wine list (33)hot spot (29)kid-friendly (15)great for brunch (12)late-night find (11)Show More
- Hidden GemOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/19/2014I had never heard of this reatsurant but found it online and lucky for me, it was a great night. We were looking for a new spot to celebrate my wife's birthday and I can tell you that we will be back. We arrived 30 minutes before our reservation time and were seated right away. Thankfully, we were seated in the back room, away from the noise I had read about in the main seating area. Great food all the way around, from soups to salads thru mains. Everything was well prepared, extremely tasty and our server was attentive and helpful making suggestions. Definitely looking forward to another trip to City Fish Market mSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/17/2014Food was very good although a little pricey. Service was very nice, very attentive to our needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful discoverytchessVIPDined on 9/15/2014Great fish, Zee is a very attentive, kind waiter and knows his field so well. Preparation of the fish is made to your liking and it was delicious. $$$ is appropriate for the quality you get. The home made bread is a killer with a thick slice of real butter, YUM!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great!DiscriminatingVIPDined on 9/14/2014We're never disappointed when dining at Cityy Fish.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/14/2014Excellent service and great food. Wonderful seafood choices.Special Features:
- Fish loverOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2014If you like fish it is the place to go. The fish is fresh and well prepared.Special Features:
- dinnerArtie502Dined on 9/13/2014only negative, the size or portions we received. Black Grouper..3 bites..entre gone. Scenic views of fountain and friendly atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cannot recommendlovetodineDined on 9/13/2014First foray to City Fish since change from Pete's. Facility looked a bit brighter and server tried hard. Our meals were served undercooked for one diner and overcooked for the other. They were accommodating as to refire and took some off the bill, but my expectation was for a great meal, not a mediocre one at a discount. May try again some time but observation is that for the money they ask, there are better meals to be had around Boca.Special Features:
- Luv2eatfishOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/12/2014Food very good.... service very good. Request table in back or outside for less noisy atmosphere ESP if older people in party..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014Dinner came to the table cold, poor excuses given by management
- ServicePartyof4Dined on 9/9/2014Great service and food. White wine sangria was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingInkredibleDined on 9/8/2014I had never dined here an decided to do so for a birthday celebration with a few close friends. Our service was amazing, the server was very knowledgeable and kind. The only thing I wasn't a fan of was the alcoholic drinks I would stick to beer and wine. The food was outstanding I had the snapper with the olive oil and lemon topping was delicious. Overall it was a great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service view and food all excellentDorisysDined on 9/7/2014the service was exceptional, the view was very nice waterfront and the food was delectable. The seafood tower appetizer, though pricey, was fantastic!Special Features:
- We'll be backsneakepete20Dined on 9/7/2014First time here. Definitely won't be the last. Request patio dining for an added experience. Server Eric was very knowledgable and helpful with the menu and wine list. He was attentive as well. Ceviche was very refreshing with excellent flavor. Both the Hong Kong Style Sea Bass and Boston Lemon Sole "Francese" were fresh and fantastically prepared. Very happy with our time here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOISE LEVELS OFF THE WALLROBERTOVIPDined on 9/5/2014JUST TOO NOISY. WOULD HAVE REQUESTED TABLE OUTSIDE BUT IT WAS TOO HUMID THAT EVENING.I would recommend this to a friend.
- andyVIPDined on 9/5/2014Water glass had lipstick on it….Butter still had some paper on it. Managers response---"We put it on paper when it is cut. Will get you another butter. Very flippant answer,not I am sorry it happened. Ordered salmon and would forgo vegetable for a house salad on the plate. What I got was a bunch of greens just taken out of a bag and put on my plate. It did include 4 very very small cubes of tomato and a very thin little radish. I have been to this restaurant many times and have not been turned off like this time.
- Great SeafoodDiscriminatingtasteDined on 9/4/2014Had blackened swordfish and it was prepared to perfection. Calamari was delicious as well and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CravegoodfoodcravegoodfoodVIPDined on 9/2/2014One of our favorite restaurants....food is consistently good as is service and ambiance.I would recommend this to a friend.
- RaymondVIPDined on 8/30/2014The Dover Sole was simply DEVINE--even better than before. It, when paired with an excellent burgundy white wine, made for a perfect meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- city fish marketfoodiebrtDined on 8/30/2014Excellent service, food excellent. My son and DIL were here on vacation, they enjoyed the food although his first meal was overdone and had to wait for a new entree to be made. He was given a bowl of lobster bisque that he said was very good while he waited. When the entree came (swordfish) he said it was perfect and enjoyed his meal.Special Features:
- DeliciousDelrayCPADined on 8/29/2014Everything was perfect and great service. The fish is fresh and prepared exactly as ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I will go again, and again and ....PedroPODined on 8/29/2014Excellent restaurant, the food is impeccable, specially fish. If you like fish and seafood, there is no restaurant like fresh market in Florida. Thank you.Special Features:
- Excellent SeafoodNikkiDined on 8/29/2014Hong Kong Salmon & Chilean Sea Bass was wonderful. Tuna tartar was the best that I have ever tasted!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/29/2014Our waiter Eric was excellent. He was very knowledge about fish.Special Features:
- nice,but not staidgrayyakVIPDined on 8/29/2014food-wise nothing per se to knock. but also nothing "fresh" "innovated" nothing to grumble about,but nothing to rave about. nice setting was nice,but music from lounge area was overbearing .Special Features:
- JudyDined on 8/28/2014disappointed in the lobster...tasted frozen and reheated
- BocafoodloversVIPDined on 8/27/2014We always enjoy this restaurant, but it is very noisy.Special Features:
- Burtsky1Dined on 8/23/2014Good seafood on the pricey side specials expensive but very goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and Setting are GreatEnjoyeating123Dined on 8/22/2014The food was excellent!! We had Muscles, Crab Cakes and Steak. The liquior from the muscles was delicious and the steak was cooked perfectly. The restaurant setting overlooking the lake is very nice too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HappyCamperHappyCamperDined on 8/21/2014The service was very good........ The special menu was okay....... The fish was fresh but the brown butter was a bit overwhelming...... My preference would be to do the regular menu with the Hong Kong Sauce.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- it was okOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/21/2014i liked the food but the surf and turf was extremely small ,not worth $40 .
- First Visit, Will be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/20/2014Food was delicious....Maryland Crab Cakes were excellent! Table with a view of the water in quieter area...very nice. Our server, Matthew, was very helpful with suggestions and we appreciated his great advice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous EveningJerrysJazzDined on 8/18/20145 of us attended to the restaurant after a prolonged day of meetings. the drink were great, wine list quite nice, and the appetizers and entrees were outstanding. The sauteed soft shell crabs were the best I've had east of New Orleans--a real treasure. All of my guests were pleased and I for sure will venture back.Special Features:
- Birthday Nite!Gilly1Dined on 8/17/2014My wife chose this spot for her birthday! Let me tell you THE FOOD WAS OUTSTANDING!!! The service was SUPER!!!! GREAT JOB!!! DEFINITELY WILL RETURN!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for fine diningRxTiredDined on 8/17/2014If you want an excellent dinner and like fish, this is the place to dine. Service was excellent. The fish (there were 4 of us and we all had different fish platters) was excellent and served hot. If you have a special occasion or just want a great meal, dine here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafood and then someArvadaGirlDined on 8/14/2014City Fish Market was all I expected! Fresh seafood cooked perfectly was what I was looking for and fresh seafood is what I got. Excellent service, too. I will return the next time I am in the Boca Raton area.Special Features:
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/12/2014The food was great, the service was great. Who could ask for more!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningDaveVIPDined on 8/12/2014Dinner was prepared perfectly to order. The fish was moist and fresh and include the two side dishes.Food presentation was excellent. I was told that it was very expensive, not true. We stayed and talked for a while, and never fell that we were being pressured to leave. Will definitely be coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice RestaurantGrouponerDined on 8/11/2014City Fish Market is an outstanding restaurant. Great customer service and very fresh seafood. I also loved the menu variety and portions. I will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/11/2014We had the 2lb lobsters which wwere good but not great - a little tough @ $52 ea should have been perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.