3535 S Yosemite
Denver, CO 80237Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.citronbistro.com/
- Phone: (303) 771-5800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm; Sunday Brunch: 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Andy Martinez
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We are a full service Catering Company. We provide an array of services including:
**Elegant Wedding Receptions
**Corporate and Social Events
**Informal Corporate Outings
We Customize our menus to offer classic and traditional foods along with new creative party dishes to produce the perfect event and create the ideal memories for you and your guests.
A word from Citron Bistro
A mix of rustic brick, hardwood floors and modern colors produce a relaxing dining atmosphere to enjoy world foods, with American, Mediterranean and Southwestern flavors. With dishes as Shrimp Nachos, Asian Lollipops, Oven Roasted Feta, Oregano-lemon crusted Lamb Chops, Paella, Cilantro rubbed Trout, Filet Mignon, Tequila Pasta, and our Signature Dessert Creme Brulee Napoleon. Denver's BEST HAPPY HOUR 4-6:30pm ALL WEEK LONG Featuring Delicious Food and Drinks at Great Prices in our bar and patio.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Citron Bistro - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Citron Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
45 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (27)good for groups (13)great for lunch (12)special occasion (11)fit for foodies (9)great for outdoor dining (7)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (4)vibrant bar scene (3)great for brunch (3)romantic (2)late-night find (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Good AmbianceGaryBDined on 11/13/2014A fine place to go for a quiet dinner with friends or a loved one. We requested and got a table by the fireplace on a cool night and enjoyed the atmosphere and good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FreqDinerVIPDined on 11/11/2014Warm & inviting on the coldest day in Denver to date in 2014 with a fireplace burning brightly. Wait staff were efficient & nice. Had a very nicely spiced tortilla soup, but rest of meal was only fair. No jalapeño in the jalapeño gravy and lemon sauce on chicken piccata was not good.
- Good timesGoodtimesDined on 11/8/2014A group of 8 and we were seated in somewhat private room and it was great for conversation! Of course, the bar is always fun! Our waiter, Daniel, was great with customer service.Special Features:
- Eat at Citron Bistro!CarolynDined on 11/8/2014I recommend Citron Bistro for dining either lunch or dinner. The food is excellent, the wait staff is great, and they are very accommodateintg. If anything is not the way you want it, just ask, they will be hapy to accommodate you with the proper order.Special Features:
- Good Food; Good Time!BearDined on 10/29/2014We enjoyed celebrating my wife's birthday at Citron Bistro. The service was excellent and the food was delicious. If you have not tried their lamb shanks, you are missing something! We planned for a group of 4 but 3 more people came and Citron Bistro quickly adapted. Ask for "Carissa" who is a very good waitress!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mom Loved It, and So Did WeScottinAuroraVIPDined on 10/29/2014Took my 76 year old mom who just moved to CO to Citron. She is not a foodie at all, and tends to look at food more as fuel than something to be experienced. Well after this meal, she said this had been the best food she had had in a very long time. She had the sea bass, and for dessert we all shared the phylo crème brulet (Napoleon?) and the berry whatever it was called. Both were amazing! I had the cioppino for my meal, and my wife had the prime rib - also both favorable reviews. We'll keep coming back!Special Features:
- Great PlaceWinoVIPDined on 10/17/2014Overall great place. One issue is their wine list. I like to sample before I commit to a bottle. The staff appears annoyed when you asked for a couple samples. Other than that, food is great. Nice selection. They brought a beautiful birthday dessert to my friend. Satisfied patron.Special Features:
- Good Freshly Prepared MealOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014Discovered this restaurant by accident last year and have been back several times since then. It's consistently good eating. Food tastes good, ingredients are fresh. The wait staff is attentive and responsive.Special Features:
- The first time of many visits...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014I was so glad we gave Citron a try. We really enjoyed our dining experience and were anxious to mention this new find to our friends. If every experience was like our first, I can see the beginning of many rewarding future visits. Loved it!Special Features:
- Absolutely wonderful!astrofabulousDined on 10/8/2014Prime rib was the best I've ever had! Wait staff was friendly and greatSpecial Features:
- Delicious DinnerFoodieFanVIPDined on 9/30/2014I have dined at Citron many many times - always enjoy! The food is fresh, creative and delicious and the service is excellent as well. Hoghly recommend!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Citron Bistro a neighborhood gemgiggelsDined on 9/27/2014We have always enjoyed Citron Bistro Nice atmosphere decent prices. The Lamb Shank is a must for lamb loversI would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good optionLuvnfoodVIPDined on 9/26/2014Food is great. Servers are very nice, but the restaurant was slightly understaffed. Always a good option!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would Not ReturnLuvgoodfoodDined on 9/20/2014We dined at Citron Bistro for my mother-in-law's birthday. We had fried avocados as an appetizer and they were delicious. The main courses, however, were average at best. My daughter, who is a total foodie, barely ate her meal, we took our son's home for the dog, and I thought the fish sandwich at Larkburger highly better than this one. Not only that, but our family dinner was interrupted by young girls in tight clothes selling shots of alcohol. As this is not a club or anywhere near a vibrate bar scene, we were shocked. I couldn't help but wonder what all the grandmothers I saw dining there thought. Regarding the "bar," the drinks were tasty, but watered down and certainly not worth the price. I wouldn't go back.
- Cioppino is fantastic !RJSJMonteVIPDined on 9/13/2014The cioppino is the best I've had in Denver in quite a while. The sauce always makes this dish, and Citron's was deeply rich with mulitple flavors of the fresh seafood used in the dish. Along with the normal mussels, shrimp, crab and white fish, there was calamari, both rings and tentacles where tons of flavor lies. My husband's salmon was great as well, cooked perfectly, and had a sweet hot chili sauce that was very flavorful. We look at their happy hour menu and it includes calmari along with a full size burger to name a few.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Early Dinner!FoodieFanVIPDined on 9/12/2014My daughter, son-in-law and I enjoyed a wonderful early dinner together. We shared the guacamole appetizer which was perfect. I ordered the gyros and the beef was tender and succulent. My daughter ordered the enchilada and said it was excellent - same for my son-in-law. Have dined here so many times and always look forward to returning here. Our server was knowledgeable and attentive.
- New Place to EatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/11/2014We are always looking for new places to eat, and this one was a great find. A friend of mine had eaten here the week before, but we never had, and since she enjoyed the grilled cheese so much for lunch, we decided to give it a try for dinner. All the food was great!Special Features:
- lunch on the patiosfrogDined on 9/8/2014Patio was nice; wait staff was friendly and good. Chicken gyros was ok but not fabulous. Nice side salad.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulsweetcarolineDined on 8/27/2014We love the restaurant. The food is great and the staff very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patio dining was greatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/21/2014The food was well prepared and very tasty. We enjoyed the evening on the patio while watching the storms move around the area as we dined and talked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always satisfiedpennydinerDined on 8/17/2014I am always satisfied with Citron Bistro. Food has always been good. Best part now is they brunch on Sundays!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- justanotheropinionDined on 8/17/2014The food was good. The assigned waiter was inattentive and slow. Had to have the other waiters get him whenever service was needed.Special Features:
- Citron Bistro a welcome changeOfAgeDined on 8/16/2014I've now eaten at Citron Bistro four or five times, eating something different each time. I've been happily impressed each time to find that the entrees are fresh, flavorful, never boring, and always tasty and expertly prepared. Citron moved into this space after several restaurants had open and closed, leaving me to wonder if the spot had bad karma. That was obviously not the case; it just needed the right owner. It now offers a variety of meals, all with one thing in common: they are delicious and served by an attentive but not intrusive staff. The only complaint I can find is that the women offering free shots of vodka/lemonade skipped my table during my last visit there. Great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Staple fo UsScottinAuroraVIPDined on 8/15/2014Citron Bistro will be a go-to spot for us. Friendly people, nice atmosphere, and great food, which is at times non-traditional. As an example, the gyro sandwich uses lamb TENDERLOIN, not that processed, dried-up stuff everyone else uses. A great step-up, and my taste buds appreciate it!Special Features:
- Pretty good!IknowqualityVIPDined on 8/11/2014Overall we were pleased. All 4 of us ordered the same thing - the ahi tuna sandwich - and the fish was fresh, meaty and properly seared to our request of either rare or medium rare. 3 of us requested gluten-free buns which were also pretty good. The service was attentive and personable. We've been to Citron occasionally in the past and have never been disappointed. Their Happy Hour menu is also good but we did not want to have to sit in the bar or on the patio to order off it (they were pretty particular about this). All in all - give them a try. We had nothing to complain about and will likely return when in the area.
- Great Place!DenverDiner0573Dined on 8/2/2014My wife and I were given gift cards for our recent wedding to try this place, so we decided to use her birthday as a great excuse to try a new place. The atmosphere was laid back, but we didn't look out of place with nice attire. Our waiter was great, and the food was even better! This will be a great addition to our list of restaurants we love out here in CO.Special Features:
- The following 633 reviews are from the Citron Bistro reviews archive.
- Good foodM2dougDined on 7/25/2014Good food oopookooooookkojhjgfgghhghhhghhhhshsjhdhsueuejrjdjsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy to Have Found Citron Bistro!ScottinAuroraVIPDined on 7/23/2014Great décor, a variety of music, and varied clientele (into the 50's and 60's) make this a very cozy spot for us 50-somethings, We had a great guac/shrimp dip as an app, a prime rib special, plus a sea bass entre, and all were really tasty. So much, in fact, that we brought home less than usual because we didn't want to stop. Our waiter was very friendly, down-to-earth, and attentive, so we never had any unmet needs. There is no question we will be back - it will likely become one of our go-to's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NiceDenverGalVIPDined on 7/21/2014We decided to try this place out on a whim. The service was very good and the ambience was nice. There were a few interesting food items to try (panko encrusted avacado fries were different) and our meals were fine, not great. My daughter thought her spaghetti was too "spicy" and refused to eat it. I think it was a little overpriced though for what it was....Special Features:
- Citron Bistro - SUPERSusanDined on 7/20/2014We have been there several times. The food is great and the owners are such good, friendly brothers. We have never been disappointed with the food or wine. Great happy hour too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/19/2014A very pleasant, and surprising experience. Excellent drinks, in quality and portions. Extensive menu with moderate pricing. Food quality very good, and service just right. We'll be back.Special Features:
- foodJoyceVIPDined on 7/15/2014Enchilada was so-so, but lamb shank was excellent.Special Features:
- YummyRMBPDined on 7/12/2014Perfect date night, lots of options, started w/Mussels then we had the Gyros & greek salad. Will definitely return with friends and family.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/8/2014Very quiet and great for adults who want to dine and have a conversation away from the loud, chain restaurants overrun with children. Service was excellent with a friendly attentive staff. Menu was somewhat limited.Special Features:
- A must try!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/15/2014We learned that the owners of this restaurant owned the Ikaros(?) Greek food restaurant that used to be on Havana St. in South Aurora. This restaurant has a great atmosphere, all employees are very friendly, and the food was amazing! You can dine dressed formal or go casual, either way you'll have a great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodsashDined on 6/14/2014Our waitress was fine, The humans, that we normally have was super small portion, and the steak was so tuff I sent it back
- not my cup of teaOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/9/2014Its a decent restaurant, but very old school, and not what I expected. Probably ok for some folks, but just not what I like when I go out. It is nothing special.
- JanetCVIPDined on 5/28/2014Good food, nice atmosphere, excellent service! I joined a dear friend I hadn't spent much time with recently and the overall experience was perfect for catching up, while at the same time having a lovely meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/23/2014Our entrees arrived before the appetizer we ordered for the table to share. The sea bass was very bland. Both of us who ordered it used every drop of juice from the lemon garnish to flavor it. One guest had to wait for flatware after his entree arrived, as the server took all of his flatware when he removed the salad plate.Special Features:
- Happy, Happy, HappyHappyDinerDined on 5/17/2014The Happy Happy Hour is super---one of the best in town. On busy nights, the sound level is too high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.