2698 Oakum Court
Lenoir City, TN 37772Neighborhood:
Contemporary SouthernPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.windriverliving.com/citicos
- Phone: 8659860009x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Southern, Contemporary Southern, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Robert Allen
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: No
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Contact us directly for information about catering.
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private room that seats up to ten, separated from the main dining room by a partition. You can also arrange to have your meal in one of our Bed and Breakfast suites, completely exclusive.
- Private Party Contact: Blake Parrish 8659860009x
- Entertainment: On special occasions, Citico's offers Jazz Trio's and the sounds of Big Band classics such as Tommy Dorsey.
A word from Citico's
One of the many great amenities set to adorn the property of WindRiver Lakefront and Golf Community is Citico's Restaurant and Lounge, a unique fine dining establishment cast against the majestic backdrop of Tellico Lake. Award-winning Chef Robert Allen and his talented crew have cultivated a fresh, local approach to Southern cuisine. With premiere service and an ever-evolving wine cellar, Citico's stands to set the bar in the Knoxville area for an unforgettable dining experience. The former residence, also turned into a Bed and Breakfast, encases Citico's intimate and exclusive approach to fine dining. The Lounge downstairs features an upscale take on more casual items, a strong whiskey/scotch portfolio, and a comfortable space to enjoy dessert or an after-dinner cocktail. We are honored to invite you to join us for this one of a kind dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Citico's - Best Restaurants in Lenoir City ›
Citico's reviews from OpenTable diners
31 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (30)romantic (24)scenic view (23)fit for foodies (18)great for outdoor dining (13)neighborhood gem (13)notable wine list (12)good for groups (6)great for brunch (3)kid-friendly (2)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Beautiful settingtennesseeDined on 9/12/2014The service was impeccable and very attentive. Wide range menu. We were pleasantly surprised at the prices as we had heard that the restaurant was very expensive!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A diamond has been foundRockytopfoodieDined on 9/12/2014From the minute we arrived we knew a diamond had been found. The staff is well trained, attentive and very proud to be a part of this wonderful Resturant. Food was excellent, and having the Chef, mingle with the patrons and talk about his preparations and love for the local produce just reinforced this is a five star establishment. Our bar tender Josh was a delight and very proud to be doing what he was doing. Our waiter, Mark and Sommelier, Blake made us feel special and made certain we were enjoying our evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Great special occasion location with excellent service and food.Special Features:
- Had high hopesChefJBDined on 9/5/2014The salads were sparse (@ $9) and the vinaigrette watery and vinegary. My wife's filet, ordered medium was delivered WELL. Replaced within minutes. Her asparagus was almost raw and the bernaise cool. I ordered the special-- a ribeye trimmed out to a filet "to reduce the fat but retain the flavor and tenderness". An older woman at a nearby table ordered it also. She could not cut it with a steak knife. Her daughter could not cut it for her with a steak knife. It went back to the kitchen and came back minutes later in bite size pieces. Apparently they had a bigger knife. My medium ribeye filet was just a tough. Pink, but the texture of a London broil @ $40. Their meat purveyor did them no favors that night. I ate her well done filet.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014We never could get our three bills correct. They said it was a computer problem. Still don't know the cost. Will know when we get our credit card statement. Nice experience. Would not take a large group until they get better organized. Also I had no way of knowing where our seating would be. Was in a dinning room with no view at all. Open seating needs a diagram of seating available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!Cheers2gooddiningDined on 9/4/2014It was excellent food in a lovely setting. Chef Robert provided a great menu with delicious options. Everyone in our party thoroughly enjoyed their selections...no exceptions. (Filet was claimed, "The best I've ever had.") Wait staff was pleasant and eager albeit a tiny bit inexperienced, still at a 4 star level! It was a very pleasant dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine DiningGourmetFoodie2014Dined on 8/30/2014What a nice gem to be found only 30 minutes from Knoxville with great food and ambience and perfect service. An upscale restaurant where people dress up also to complete a wonderful dining evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second VisitDaChefDined on 8/30/2014We were celebrating 3 birthdays, and it was a celebration to remember. One little glitch when we were first seated was my son had to get up and remind them we hadn't been served. They immediately resolved the problem and were most attentive the rest of our meal. We recommended Citicos to many friends after our first visit.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/29/2014Our dining experiences at Citico's have always been outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulSuzyDined on 8/21/2014You are created at the door and treated with a combination or being part of the family and royally. Food was delicious. Atmosphere welcoming and friendly. Staff wonderful. Will return here often.Special Features:
- Remarkable chickenLimeydudeDined on 8/16/2014Typically I don't order chicken at a restaurant, but a fresh spin on Southern cuisine sounded interesting. The sweet maple flavor just penetrated the entire meat - mouth-watering delicious. My wife went for the scallops - again outstanding. The salads were fresh and full of flavor, but not drowned in dressing. Attentive staff ensured satisfaction.Special Features:
- If you have ever eaten well.....BankerBrokerDined on 8/15/2014Then this is your spot. Tucked away in a highly amenitized resort community this jewel is everything it claims to be and then some. Ate, drank and enjoyed an evening that passed way too quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but left hungry!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/8/2014Beautiful setting in the house on the hill. The service was outstanding. The food was very good BUT, we left hungry despite the fact that we had apps, dinner and dessert. We both had the Scallops that were cooked to perfection BUT for $30+ we only received 3 scallops and a little pasta = $10 per scallop!!! After dinner the owner offered us a tour which was a very nice gesture, but then told us we would be having dessert in the basement bar area without asking us if this was OK. I still had a half of glass of wine at our table that I thought we would return to after the tour. The dessert was not good at all, it was a hard overcooked brownie with ice cream. Eating dessert at the basement bar was very uncomfortable and a total turnoff.Special Features:
- Wonderful Evening!DeltaggirlDined on 8/2/2014My husband and I celebrated my birthday with a great evening at Citico. The food was fantastic as well as the service. We sat on the screened in porch overlooking Tellico Lake. It was a peaceful perfect evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Place for a Special EventgrshamDined on 8/2/2014We included this new (open less than 3 weeks) restaurant in our plans for our 45th Wedding Anniversary. Felt like royalty. The staff was friendly and very attentive. They accommodated us with a semi-private dining arrangement while still having a full facility. The food was excellently prepared and presented. The emphasis on locally produced vegetables was an impressive offering. We were very pleased with the entire dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic EveningVolfanDined on 8/1/2014We chose to visit Citico's for our wedding anniversary. Chef Allen and his wife McKenzie were charming and warm, as was the entire staff. Our experience was extremely positive. We enjoyed the view of the sunset on the lake. The food was outstanding and the attention to detail and personalized service was very much appreciated.Special Features:
- Tellico's new jewelElizabeth1Dined on 7/26/2014This restaurant is a wonderful place to go and celebrate a special occasion. The food and service is excellent. Plan to take you time and enjoy the extra attention that you will receive. Not the place you go to for a quick bite. The location offers great view of Tellico Lake.Special Features:
- Beautiful setting ,excelent food,rojoDined on 7/25/2014service very friendly wine list has too many half bottles but good selection a real gem for this areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem in ETIliketodineVIPDined on 7/24/2014Great location. Superb service. Terrific food. If you are looking for a date night location on Tellico Lake this is it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My New Favorite Place!TKooksDined on 7/18/2014What a fantastic concept...convert a spectacular mansion into a 5 star fine dining restaurant and bed and breakfast! We had such a lovely experience. The food was superb as was the service; the staff was clearly trained very well. The owners Joe and Carol were kind enough to give us a tour of the upstairs, the four master suites are all equally stunning. The garage of the home was transformed into a full restaurant kitchen, and when we asked, Master Chef Robert Allen graciously gave us a tour! Our over all experience was simply outstanding, and we cannot wait to go back. Citico's is just what this side of town needed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unmatched in East TennesseeallvolfoodDined on 7/16/2014Chief Robert can cook! The experience at Citico's is unlike any other restaurant I have ever been too. From the beginning complementary amuse-bouche to the steamed hand towels at the end of the meal I was blow away. Oh by the way the food is to die for good. Be sure to get there 30 minutes early and go down stairs and grab a drink in lounge (or stay after like we did and played pool and listened to the jukebox). Between the views of the lake, dining in a mansion, the beautiful drive through WindRiver, the unforgettable service and the food, we will be back many times in the future to not only eat at Citico's but they also said Top of the Hill Grill will be open for lunch soon! Truly a 5 star class, experience and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Citico's reviews archive.