Ciro's Speakeasy and Supper Club
2109 Bayshore Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33606Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Ciro's Speakeasy and Supper Club
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cirostampa.com/
- Phone: 8132510022
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Friday:5:00pm - 3:00am, 6:00pm - 3:00am, Sunday: 6:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American, Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room
- Private Party Contact: Lauren Santagati 8132510022x
A word from Ciro's Speakeasy and Supper Club
Enter an underground world of beaded curtains, fresh cocktails, and decadent food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Ciro's Speakeasy and Supper Club - Best Restaurants in Tampa ›
Ciro's Speakeasy and Supper Club reviews from OpenTable diners
89 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
romantic (64)special occasion (54)late-night find (47)fit for foodies (33)hot spot (29)vibrant bar scene (27)good for groups (26)neighborhood gem (25)notable wine list (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Perfect DateOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Ciro's was recommended to me by my niece. I needed a perfect place for a very important 2nd. date. From the password to the private booths to the delicious food, it was one of the best dates of my life, and the date was a big success! If there is a negative it is that although the booths were AWESOME I would have preferred a traditional height table rather than the low tables that were provided. We had appetizers, salad, entrees, and cocktails, and after awhile it was uncomfortable to bend over so much to eat. Also, although I enjoyed my Mojito, I would have enjoyed a nice glass of wine with my meal, but the waitressed discouraged us from ordering wine.Special Features:
- poor menu selectionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014atmosphere was great, good place to take a date i would never take a date there to have dinner deviled eggs were highly recommended should not be on menuSpecial Features:
- Great as usualFLJJVIPDined on 10/3/2014This is probably our favorite place in Tampa. We are never disappointedSpecial Features:
- Worst Service ExperianceLees2centsDined on 9/29/2014I have been here twice before and always looked forward to coming back. This time however, the service from all aspects was awful. Which was a shame because my Gf of 2 years was excited to go for her first time. Knocked on the door for two minutes in the rain before I let myself in, loosing the cool factor of the password. Then, it took 10 min to be greated, 10 min for first drink, ordered an app and the entrees were out literally 4 bites in. Then waiting for my check took forever so I peaked my head out and out server is just hanging out at the bar!!!! And to top it off we were locked in and couldn't leave at 830pm. Overall I was extremely disappointed as I wanted this to be a special occasion for my GFs birthday. FYI served 7 yearsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth adjusting toEat4lifeDined on 9/28/2014This is an entertaining place. First it is intentionally hard to find. It is "behind" the apartment building. Second the booths and tables are dark and promise a cozy experience, but not set up for "eating" a meal. I am 6' 4" and spent much of the evening trying to figure out how to sit comfortably between bending over to get to and eat my dishes on tiny tables. All the food was very good including the fries done in clarified duck fat, scallops, mixed vegetables, and beef tartare. I don't normally do dessert but it was my birthday. I wouldn't suggest the bananas foster waffle. Use all your stomach space for other dishes on the menu and skip it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little snooty but fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014Drinks and food were really good and fun however the hostess was a littl snooty. You need a password to get in but the we made reservations online, did not get a password either emailed or a phone call for the password, so not much direction there. Overall it was fun though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the ambiancefoodieatheartDined on 9/24/2014Ciro's is a great place. Each experience that I have had has been phenomenal. My only disappointment is the service and it's minor. I feel the server's leave you alone for long periods of time. The bar is amazing and the bartender's make great drinks and are willing to cater to your needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and drinks were great!EghhDined on 9/22/2014When we got there it was everything we expected loved the ambiance and decor. My only complaint was on how long it took to get everything. We weren't exactly in a rush, but we were one of three parties there's. The bartender seemed to know the couple sitting at the bar and spent a good deal of time talking with them. After about 15 min waiting on our drinks, I peeked out and could see her talking with the couple. Another 15 minutes went by before we actually got our drinks. Again with the food. The cooks were out and walking around and having a drink before our fondue even came out to our table. At this point it had been a almost 40 minutes. Really enjoyed the food and the staff was really nice and knowledgable. I only wish more attentiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special placeRedfishBluefishDined on 9/20/2014Ciro's is a fantastic combination of sensual delights. The cocktails are an art, the food is inspirational, and the service is decadent. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing drinksemkaVIPDined on 9/18/2014great bartenders nice atmosphere will come back anytimeSpecial Features:
- Perfect date night venueSirenLady85Dined on 9/16/2014This was a perfect find for my visit to Tampa. Love the drinks, good, and ambience. Service was good. Will visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphereDeeBeeDined on 9/14/2014Cool concept and great atmosphere. A fun experience for a date night or out with a few friends!Special Features:
- Unique and impressiveBeuttoxDined on 9/13/2014Great place if you're looking for something new than the ordinary bar scene. Awesome cocktails. Melissa the waitress knew all the drinks and we tried all that she recommended, all were fabulous! Will def go back and try someone cocktails and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fun, but waited, and waited..ShellZDined on 9/13/2014We had a great experience overall despite the way our evening began. My group of 8 had a 7:00 reservation, but we were seated around 8:00. The group before us did not want to leave and would not abide by the 2 hour table limit. There is really no place to wait inside, as it is very small. The staff kept us updated, and brought us 2 complementary orders of truffle popcorn once we were seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very specificOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014I had some high expectations I gather because it was not at all what I was expecting. It was too dark, cramped and the drinks were way too strong. I will not go back and I wouldn't recommend it. I think it is a very specific person that is attracted to this place. A single, well kept, man!! Hated it!!1Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014I've heard from a few friend that Ciro's was a unique dining experience and it was. I wasn't disappointed. The wait staff was outstanding and the food was very good. I will definitely go back to try other items on the menu!! Would like to see the wait staff dress in era clothing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too good to shareautroncosoDined on 9/7/2014This spot can be such a little haven I thought twice about sharing this cosy little find but it's too good not to share and let your friends know that artisan drink and semi-private booths are available here. Password is required for entry and semi- formal at the least is a must. You can go casual as long as you don't go with a baseball cap as I was explained the rules. This is of course a theme bar and they do a good job from the music to the entry way of making you feel as if you were transported back in time minus the fear of arrest or prohibition era gang violence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but expensiveAlbarobDined on 9/7/2014Great food and drinks but too expensive. $23.00 for 3 scallops.... Portions are Tapas size.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissapointedFineDineFellaDined on 8/30/2014Came in with high expectations and left disappointed. They sat our party of 4 in the bar area. The seats were incredibly uncomfortable and the table was really wabely and awkward to sit at. I had made reservations a week before so I asked to be switched to a different table for above reasons. They said that it was impossible since all tables were already taken even though I could see plenty of empty ones. Later another party of four came in and sat on the table next to us, they complained about the same thing and got to switch.... Server forgot about usf or a good half an hour. The place was filled with nats to the point that some just flew into our food. Atleast the food wasn't bad. Just very small portions.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014awesome food and drinks, cool atmosphere, very knowledgable serviceSpecial Features:
- Great date night!yummyyummysauceDined on 8/25/2014My husband and I had an overall great experience at Ciro's. Our server was knowledgeable about the food and drink menu, and everything was delicious. We loved the atmosphere and it was nice having our own private booth, since we don't get many nights out alone (having 2 little ones). The only negative I can say is that we were told to pull up to a mandatory valet area, but when we got there we kept driving and looking around the building but there was no valet to be found. We finally called the restaurant and they said "Oh yeah, just park anywhere, the valet is off tonight". Just a little inconvenient with the disorganization but all in all we had a great time and will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tiny place with big atmosphereRevLindsayDined on 8/22/2014I was surprised at how tiny Ciro's was when I walked in but it was big on atmosphere for sure. The place was buzzing. Our booth was very private and had a cool sexy vibe. The drinks were strong and delicious. The food was flavorful. Our waiter was very helpful in choosing great cocktails. I'd definitely recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of a kind experienceFinnsterDined on 8/15/2014My husband and I and another couple we are friends with went to Ciro's this past Friday night and it was an absolute blast! The atmosphere as exactly what you would hope to find in a place trying to capture the vibe of the prohibition speakeasy, the private booths were charming and intimate, the service was spot on and the food and drink were to die for. Definitely try the duck fries, they were so good we ended up ordering more. The steak Tartar was a culinary delight. Honestly, everything we are was fantastic. The cocktails were delightful as well. Premium ingredients, everything made fresh and from scratch - best in town for sure. Definitely a place anyone who enjoys good good, drink and fun should check out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy PlaceNewlyd8ingDined on 8/15/2014Such an awesome place to go for something different and unique. Incredible fresh drinks and outstanding ambiance. A great romantic setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tom BTomBDined on 8/9/2014I was truly not sure what to expect but this throwback style of drinking/dining was exemplary. I do not wish to spoil it for others that might wish to stop by...but take your significant other at least once while you are in Tampa ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very UnimpressedAlexDined on 8/9/2014Dissapointing from the reviews we'd read. Food was decent but very overpriced ($21 for 3 scallops on a bed of lettuce with chopped tomato) Tables are ridiculously small and I get that's part of the "experience" but when you're paying $100 avg. ticket price for a couple you don't want to feel like you're eating off a TV dinner tray! No room to eat made it uncomfortable and awkward. The rooms were very tiny and private to the point of feeling completely cut off from all human contact. Would not recommend and would not go back.Special Features:
- Awesome spot if you can get a boothiheartyoursmileDined on 8/8/2014We'd been to Ciro's before and were lucky enough to get a booth. The private booth made it more intimate and less susceptible to the loud noises from the main area. This time we sat in the main area and could barely hear each other speak. Additionally if you can get a booth the service seems a lot better. While out in the main area getting our food in a timely manner wasn't too bad after putting in our order but being able to grab our waitress to actually order food and drinks was especially frustrating but I guess it wasn't her fault. There didn't seem like there were many servers on that busy Friday night. Go during the week and get a booth if you want the best experience. Oh and ask for recommended cocktails not on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayLePejDined on 7/31/2014I took my friend and his girlfriend there for his birthday and had a great experience with the craft drinks and ordered all the food items on the menu and everything was absolutely delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ciro's or Friday's?TPA716Dined on 7/30/2014Didn't have a booth available that we were confirmed for and we were never asked to move to it once they had a number of them available like the hostess said she would. This is probably because the hostess appeared to be drunk or on something. At one point our party looked over at her near the front door and she was spinning around under her cell phone singing to herself. A few minutes later she was using her head band as a visor while mumbling to herself and stumbling around. Our server was very knowledgeable and did a great job but the majority of the other employees were acting like they were working at a Friday's or a Chili's not an upscale place.Special Features:
- Typical South Tampa place...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2014I expected a show, got a bunch of people running around.... This NOT a speakeasy. They might have started out that way when they first opened, but now its just chaos. I had to knock 4 times to get someone to answer the door. At any time, there were at least 6 different people checking on us, which continually broke up conversation. The crab cakes were awful, too much lemon juice or zest. They were taken off the bill but left a nasty aftertaste. The drinks were super good, worth the money. But for my birthday, I expected something better than a typical Saturday night in south Tampa. I could have gone to 10 other restaurants for the same atmosphere.Special Features:
- Delivered as promised !CDMontrealDined on 7/26/2014We have heard a lot about Ciro's and had high expectations of the vibe, food, drinks, and overall experience. While I could go on and on about it I'll keep it simple. Our sever Katie was awesome and I would ask for her. Make a reservation at least a week in advance, it books quick. Dress pretty hip to blend in. It was great that a venue delivered as promised if not more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Place to beSecretLuvThingDined on 7/25/2014The atmosphere is really sexy. Great drinks... Nice vibeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphereAlexDined on 7/25/2014Very fun speakeasy. If yo are dining for two, reserve with a note for a booth or you may sot close to the bar which is fun but a little noisy. Great drinks and tasty food. If you are at the bar, enjoy the experience as the bartenders display skills on another level.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what it used to be...KJsOpenReviewDined on 7/24/2014I was expecting the "old" Ciro's... Came with no phone call after a reservation, arrived to no valet, no parking, limited menu, barely saw our server, over priced, limited menu but still had great drinks, they just took 20 minutes. I LOVED Ciro's a few months ago! I wonder what happened...?
- DecliningNikkiDined on 7/24/2014I have been to Ciro's on two other occasions and was very pleased with the service and food. This time, however, I was disappointed. First, there was no valet service. This was on a Thursday night, which I would assume is when things start picking up there during the week. In South Tampa, valet service is imperative considering the limited parking. After being seated it took our waiter about 20 minutes to return with my drink and some waters. Next bad mark came when my duck fries arrived cold. I realize this is a busy bar/night spot and not a top tier fine dining restaurant. However I feel the service we received was very lacking compared to what I've experienced in the past. I probably won't be returning.Special Features:
- Needs improvementOpenmindedDined on 7/19/2014The music for this establishment should obviously be of the era of Speakeasies, not R&B or hip-hop. As soon as reservations are made the "password" should be given, so you don't have to hope to get and receive a call that may never come. Having a limited menu may not be a bad idea, but it should definately include at least a couple standard fares (i.e. steak or seafood platter) We had to go eat at a real restaraunt after our visit to Ciro's. All staff should be well knowledgeable and accomidating towards guests. Being our second trip here and the first time we had a gentleman server that was phenominal, second time a girl with no clue. The lamb was enemic and tasted like roast beef :( The drinks are good however.
- Reservations not met!lkandradeDined on 7/12/2014We made reservations for July 12th at 7:30 pm almost a month in advance. We had friends traveling from out of town that also booked a hotel room. We were all very excited about visiting Ciro's. Needless to say almost an hour and a half after our reservation time we were being seated for dinner. This was a VERY disappointing experience for me and my friends that traveled from Orlando. But most importantly for us being locals and have visited Ciro's prior to recommending Ciro's to our friends. Upon leaving we were offered a few drinks tickets which doesn't even come close to what we spent planning our dinner around your establishment. I would truly hope that someone would contact me regarding my concern so that we could possibly revisit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great cocktails and serviceBeautifulVIPDined on 7/3/2014Very good experience, we opted not to order food because the last time we dined at ciro's the food was pricey and portions were small.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun timeThebigdinerDined on 7/2/2014If you want something different this is your place. Food was good give it a try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was great!tsrsDined on 6/29/2014The staff were friendly and knew the menu well. We loved the food. Drinks were carefully crafted. We will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.