Ciro's Speakeasy and Supper Club
2109 Bayshore Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33606Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Ciro's Speakeasy and Supper Club
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cirostampa.com/
- Phone: (813) 251-0022
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Friday:5:00pm - 3:00am, 6:00pm - 3:00am, Sunday: 6:00pm - 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American, Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room
- Private Party Contact: Lauren Santagati 8132510022x
A word from Ciro's Speakeasy and Supper Club
Enter an underground world of beaded curtains, fresh cocktails, and decadent food.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Ciro's Speakeasy and Supper Club - Best Restaurants in Tampa ›
Ciro's Speakeasy and Supper Club reviews from OpenTable diners
99 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
romantic (73)special occasion (69)late-night find (56)fit for foodies (40)hot spot (37)neighborhood gem (29)good for groups (27)vibrant bar scene (22)notable wine list (3)Show More
- Anniversary weekendOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/22/2014Great place, unusual, definitely recommend for special occasions . Food and drinks were excellent. Nice ambience and romantic. We would go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 21st BirthdayChelseaDined on 11/18/2014Really cool place, not like anywhere else! The food is great, but make sure you space it out if you're getting more than one plate, there isn't really table room. The drinks take a while to come out, but it is understandable because they are made from scratch right down to the juice. My only complaint was that my room was a little small, we had 4 in our party & I feel like we should've had a bigger booth, but we made due. Will definitely be coming back, it is a lot of fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, drinks and serviceJoshDined on 11/17/2014Our waiter Patrick was very knowledgable and made great drink suggestions for our entire party. The scallops were delicious and perfectly cooked. The cheese fondue was great for sharing. This is a great place for a celebratory dinner and drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ciro's is a neat place, but bewareHannahDined on 11/14/2014Cons...Ciro's has a neat concept, but they are not concerned with the customers' experience. We paid for valet parking and had to park our own car. The receptionist is not remarkably friendly when you call her. The floors are sticky. The food has come out differently the last couple times we have been there. We have lost interest in going there. Pros... The drinks taste great!I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentchetDined on 11/12/2014was excellent and the food, newer menu, was awesome! Drinks were perfect as always. Mgr. Robbie great guy, Bartender Matt, great also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot Spot for SureMaddsDined on 11/8/2014This restaurant blew my mind. I've heard about it through a couple of friends but I'm SO happy I decided to finally go! It was everything I pictured and then some. The feel of the whole restaurant really puts you back in time and its AWESOME! The food was perfect, the drinks were incredible & our server treated us like royalty! It's most definitely become a new favorite :)Special Features:
- Unique experienceAnthonyDined on 11/5/2014Great place for a romantic date. A little hard to find from the street. Well worth it for a special time with a date.Special Features:
- Had great time!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Surprised my husband for his b-day. It was a group of 9 people and we all had a great time! The drinks were amazing and the food delicious. Even though the food menu consist of only appetizers, their portions are big equivalent to an entree. I will definitely recommended for a romantic date night or for a get together of no more than 10 people. The place is very small so is not recommended for groups larger than 12 people and that may be stretching it.Special Features:
- The highlight is the drinkskln90Dined on 10/21/2014The cocktails are the best part about this place. I liked the ambiance & the decor but would've enjoyed it more had I been there for a romantic occasion rather than with friends. Reservations are a must, apparently they get super busy. We were there on a Tuesday evening & had our pick of taking the booth we reserved, the lounge, or the bar. The hostess gives you the password when she calls to confirm the reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommend!ShhhhDined on 10/20/2014It's a great speakeasy and that's all I can say. Definately put this on your bucket list.Special Features:
- Tommygun Kelly's kind of placeTopnotchsteakhouseDined on 10/19/2014Heard about this place for awhile and finally went. It was everything I was told! Great food! Cool, hip spot, and great service!Special Features:
- what a great findtoosweetDined on 10/19/2014We went to the prohibition exist first so this was an excellent follow up. The booth was both romantic and secretive. The drinks are fantastic go with the mind to try something new. On to the food that was a treet for the taste buds. We had the duck fries and escargot. It was above our expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect DateMrtag1Dined on 10/17/2014Ciro's was recommended to me by my niece. I needed a perfect place for a very important 2nd. date. From the password to the private booths to the delicious food, it was one of the best dates of my life, and the date was a big success! If there is a negative it is that although the booths were AWESOME I would have preferred a traditional height table rather than the low tables that were provided. We had appetizers, salad, entrees, and cocktails, and after awhile it was uncomfortable to bend over so much to eat. Also, although I enjoyed my Mojito, I would have enjoyed a nice glass of wine with my meal, but the waitressed discouraged us from ordering wine.Special Features:
- poor menu selectionunique2goDined on 10/15/2014atmosphere was great, good place to take a date i would never take a date there to have dinner deviled eggs were highly recommended should not be on menuSpecial Features:
- Great as usualFLJJVIPDined on 10/3/2014This is probably our favorite place in Tampa. We are never disappointedSpecial Features:
- Worst Service ExperianceLees2centsDined on 9/29/2014I have been here twice before and always looked forward to coming back. This time however, the service from all aspects was awful. Which was a shame because my Gf of 2 years was excited to go for her first time. Knocked on the door for two minutes in the rain before I let myself in, loosing the cool factor of the password. Then, it took 10 min to be greated, 10 min for first drink, ordered an app and the entrees were out literally 4 bites in. Then waiting for my check took forever so I peaked my head out and out server is just hanging out at the bar!!!! And to top it off we were locked in and couldn't leave at 830pm. Overall I was extremely disappointed as I wanted this to be a special occasion for my GFs birthday. FYI served 7 yearsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth adjusting toEat4lifeDined on 9/28/2014This is an entertaining place. First it is intentionally hard to find. It is "behind" the apartment building. Second the booths and tables are dark and promise a cozy experience, but not set up for "eating" a meal. I am 6' 4" and spent much of the evening trying to figure out how to sit comfortably between bending over to get to and eat my dishes on tiny tables. All the food was very good including the fries done in clarified duck fat, scallops, mixed vegetables, and beef tartare. I don't normally do dessert but it was my birthday. I wouldn't suggest the bananas foster waffle. Use all your stomach space for other dishes on the menu and skip it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little snooty but fun!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014Drinks and food were really good and fun however the hostess was a littl snooty. You need a password to get in but the we made reservations online, did not get a password either emailed or a phone call for the password, so not much direction there. Overall it was fun though!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the ambiancefoodieatheartDined on 9/24/2014Ciro's is a great place. Each experience that I have had has been phenomenal. My only disappointment is the service and it's minor. I feel the server's leave you alone for long periods of time. The bar is amazing and the bartender's make great drinks and are willing to cater to your needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and drinks were great!EghhDined on 9/22/2014When we got there it was everything we expected loved the ambiance and decor. My only complaint was on how long it took to get everything. We weren't exactly in a rush, but we were one of three parties there's. The bartender seemed to know the couple sitting at the bar and spent a good deal of time talking with them. After about 15 min waiting on our drinks, I peeked out and could see her talking with the couple. Another 15 minutes went by before we actually got our drinks. Again with the food. The cooks were out and walking around and having a drink before our fondue even came out to our table. At this point it had been a almost 40 minutes. Really enjoyed the food and the staff was really nice and knowledgable. I only wish more attentiveSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special placeRedfishBluefishDined on 9/20/2014Ciro's is a fantastic combination of sensual delights. The cocktails are an art, the food is inspirational, and the service is decadent. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing drinksemkaVIPDined on 9/18/2014great bartenders nice atmosphere will come back anytimeSpecial Features:
- Perfect date night venueSirenLady85Dined on 9/16/2014This was a perfect find for my visit to Tampa. Love the drinks, good, and ambience. Service was good. Will visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphereDeeBeeDined on 9/14/2014Cool concept and great atmosphere. A fun experience for a date night or out with a few friends!Special Features:
- Unique and impressiveBeuttoxDined on 9/13/2014Great place if you're looking for something new than the ordinary bar scene. Awesome cocktails. Melissa the waitress knew all the drinks and we tried all that she recommended, all were fabulous! Will def go back and try someone cocktails and food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fun, but waited, and waited..ShellZDined on 9/13/2014We had a great experience overall despite the way our evening began. My group of 8 had a 7:00 reservation, but we were seated around 8:00. The group before us did not want to leave and would not abide by the 2 hour table limit. There is really no place to wait inside, as it is very small. The staff kept us updated, and brought us 2 complementary orders of truffle popcorn once we were seated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very specificOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014I had some high expectations I gather because it was not at all what I was expecting. It was too dark, cramped and the drinks were way too strong. I will not go back and I wouldn't recommend it. I think it is a very specific person that is attracted to this place. A single, well kept, man!! Hated it!!1Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/10/2014I've heard from a few friend that Ciro's was a unique dining experience and it was. I wasn't disappointed. The wait staff was outstanding and the food was very good. I will definitely go back to try other items on the menu!! Would like to see the wait staff dress in era clothing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- too good to shareautroncosoDined on 9/7/2014This spot can be such a little haven I thought twice about sharing this cosy little find but it's too good not to share and let your friends know that artisan drink and semi-private booths are available here. Password is required for entry and semi- formal at the least is a must. You can go casual as long as you don't go with a baseball cap as I was explained the rules. This is of course a theme bar and they do a good job from the music to the entry way of making you feel as if you were transported back in time minus the fear of arrest or prohibition era gang violence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but expensiveAlbarobDined on 9/7/2014Great food and drinks but too expensive. $23.00 for 3 scallops.... Portions are Tapas size.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissapointedFineDineFellaDined on 8/30/2014Came in with high expectations and left disappointed. They sat our party of 4 in the bar area. The seats were incredibly uncomfortable and the table was really wabely and awkward to sit at. I had made reservations a week before so I asked to be switched to a different table for above reasons. They said that it was impossible since all tables were already taken even though I could see plenty of empty ones. Later another party of four came in and sat on the table next to us, they complained about the same thing and got to switch.... Server forgot about usf or a good half an hour. The place was filled with nats to the point that some just flew into our food. Atleast the food wasn't bad. Just very small portions.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014awesome food and drinks, cool atmosphere, very knowledgable serviceSpecial Features:
- Great date night!yummyyummysauceDined on 8/25/2014My husband and I had an overall great experience at Ciro's. Our server was knowledgeable about the food and drink menu, and everything was delicious. We loved the atmosphere and it was nice having our own private booth, since we don't get many nights out alone (having 2 little ones). The only negative I can say is that we were told to pull up to a mandatory valet area, but when we got there we kept driving and looking around the building but there was no valet to be found. We finally called the restaurant and they said "Oh yeah, just park anywhere, the valet is off tonight". Just a little inconvenient with the disorganization but all in all we had a great time and will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tiny place with big atmosphereRevLindsayDined on 8/22/2014I was surprised at how tiny Ciro's was when I walked in but it was big on atmosphere for sure. The place was buzzing. Our booth was very private and had a cool sexy vibe. The drinks were strong and delicious. The food was flavorful. Our waiter was very helpful in choosing great cocktails. I'd definitely recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of a kind experienceFinnsterDined on 8/15/2014My husband and I and another couple we are friends with went to Ciro's this past Friday night and it was an absolute blast! The atmosphere as exactly what you would hope to find in a place trying to capture the vibe of the prohibition speakeasy, the private booths were charming and intimate, the service was spot on and the food and drink were to die for. Definitely try the duck fries, they were so good we ended up ordering more. The steak Tartar was a culinary delight. Honestly, everything we are was fantastic. The cocktails were delightful as well. Premium ingredients, everything made fresh and from scratch - best in town for sure. Definitely a place anyone who enjoys good good, drink and fun should check out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Classy PlaceNewlyd8ingDined on 8/15/2014Such an awesome place to go for something different and unique. Incredible fresh drinks and outstanding ambiance. A great romantic setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tom BTomBDined on 8/9/2014I was truly not sure what to expect but this throwback style of drinking/dining was exemplary. I do not wish to spoil it for others that might wish to stop by...but take your significant other at least once while you are in Tampa ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very UnimpressedAlexDined on 8/9/2014Dissapointing from the reviews we'd read. Food was decent but very overpriced ($21 for 3 scallops on a bed of lettuce with chopped tomato) Tables are ridiculously small and I get that's part of the "experience" but when you're paying $100 avg. ticket price for a couple you don't want to feel like you're eating off a TV dinner tray! No room to eat made it uncomfortable and awkward. The rooms were very tiny and private to the point of feeling completely cut off from all human contact. Would not recommend and would not go back.Special Features:
- Awesome spot if you can get a boothiheartyoursmileDined on 8/8/2014We'd been to Ciro's before and were lucky enough to get a booth. The private booth made it more intimate and less susceptible to the loud noises from the main area. This time we sat in the main area and could barely hear each other speak. Additionally if you can get a booth the service seems a lot better. While out in the main area getting our food in a timely manner wasn't too bad after putting in our order but being able to grab our waitress to actually order food and drinks was especially frustrating but I guess it wasn't her fault. There didn't seem like there were many servers on that busy Friday night. Go during the week and get a booth if you want the best experience. Oh and ask for recommended cocktails not on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayLePejDined on 7/31/2014I took my friend and his girlfriend there for his birthday and had a great experience with the craft drinks and ordered all the food items on the menu and everything was absolutely delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.