Ciro's Italian Restaurant - Kings Park
74 Main Street
Kings Park, NY 11754Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Ciro's Italian Restaurant - Kings Park
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cirosrestaurants.com/
- Phone: (631) 269-2600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm,
Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Catering options are available. Please contact the restaurant directly.
A word from Ciro's Italian Restaurant - Kings Park
If you're interested in authentic Italian cuisine, a warm, welcoming, family orientated atmosphere and first class service, Ciro's is the place to be. Now with two locations in Kings Park and Hauppauge, you will experience more than just your typical night out. Ask about any of our delicious freshly made entrees or chef specials. Ciro's offers mid-week specials such as our pasta and parma nights. Reservations are always recommended. Catering options are also available for on-site dining or at a location of your choice. Our establishments are the perfect place for special occasions, business meetings or just a night out on the town. Make your reservations today, Ciro's looks forward to serving you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Ciro's Italian Restaurant - Kings Park - Best Restaurants in Kings Park ›
Ciro's Italian Restaurant - Kings Park reviews from OpenTable diners
37 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (30)good for groups (18)fit for foodies (13)kid-friendly (11)special occasion (10)great for lunch (8)hot spot (5)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- eeknessVIPDined on 11/21/2014I'm always happy after a meal at Ciro's. The food is consistently good and the service is great--and I'm picky!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JohnnyGDined on 11/8/2014Good food plenty to eat and good service. We went with friends and though the area was tight we were able to have a good conversation no enjoy the food. There were generous amounts of food and the specials were very good. I wish the food came with a salad. We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Always perfectJeffSDined on 10/31/2014Great food and atmosphere. Matt and his staff always do a great job. Very accommodating, if it's not on the menu, just ask. Have the veal, it's the best in the city!Special Features:
- angieVIPDined on 10/21/2014AS ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO GO TO, FOOD IS ALWAYS EXCEPTIONAL. I HAVE NEVER EATEN THERE ONCE THAT THE FOOD WASN'T DELICIOUS. EVEN WENT TO A BIRTHDAY THIS WEEKEND IN THERE HAUPPAUGE LOCATION., THIS IS THE PLACE TO HAVE A PARTY.Special Features:
- Dining DelightOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/10/2014Wonderful authentic Italian food. Moderately noisy but able to have a conversation. Service was a bit on the slow side, but the food made the wait worthwhile.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eats out a lotDiningDiva1Dined on 10/8/2014food is very good and very reasonable.....bar tender very friendly and helpful....great deal!Special Features:
- ELF32Dined on 9/27/2014Great food and attentive service. And best of all, we could hear each other talk!Special Features:
- Happy!HappyDined on 9/26/2014Good food, very friendly service, fair prices. Never had a bad meal here.Special Features:
- eeknessVIPDined on 9/24/2014Love this restaurant! The food is consistent and service is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice place.LinnyVIPDined on 9/23/2014Pasta night, great price. Good food. Service was outstanding. House wine is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceLuvkingsparkDined on 9/19/2014My mother in law lives the waiter, he talks in italian to her, is extremely attentive to her... Celebrated her 95th birthday just last week. Last month it was my son's birthday we celebrated. Having a mother in law who refuses everyone else invitation to go out but never mine...the food is always excellent, and the service outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KimbaDined on 9/18/2014Service was great and the food was wonderful. A little noisy. I love the fact that this restaurant is right in our town. They need to be more gluten free friendly.Special Features:
- As always: Great food!PainrxVIPDined on 9/6/2014As usual: Amazing! I love to dine in many different places, but I always come back to my little "neighborhood gem"! This place is outstanding! From food to service with a great a big smile! The owner & waiter know me by name, and for giggles one of the waiters named a plate that I like: "Chicken ala George"! A must go place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- angieVIPDined on 9/6/2014HAD THE MOST AMAZING PASTA DISH, IT WAS THE SPECIAL CAVATELLI WITH EGGPLANT, SAUCE AND FRESH MOZZERALLA. OMG TOOK HAVE HOME AND HAD FOR LUNCH THE NEXT DAY, JUST AS GOOD, YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS PLACE, ITS GREATSpecial Features:
- Good Italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014Nice dinner for 2 couples. Hot antipasto for 2 was very nice: 2 shrimp, 2 baked clams, two stuffed mushrooms and 2 pieces eggplant. For dinner I had shrimp scampi over cappelini which I enjoyed. Hubby had chicken parm-large portion and he liked it. Friends had calamari over pasta and veal, both enjoyed their dishes. We were too full to have desert, but the waiter brought out biscotti and whipped cream and our choice of "lemoncello" or watermelon icy little drinks (made with vodka) on the house. It was a fin evening with friends and a nice meal. Would return for lunch or dinner again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food but noisywantsitquietDined on 8/28/2014The Chilean Sea Bass special was one of the best meals I've had. The acoustics of the building make the place very noisy. A little pricey considering the atmosphere. My friend who builds restaurants said the ceiling was to blame for the noise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food for a bargainELF32Dined on 8/26/2014Tuesday is pasta night--salad or soup, pasta with your choice of sauce (including lasagna and baked ziti), dessert (like tiramisu and their special napoleon--both wonderful) and coffee for $13.95-$15.95! Big enough portions to take home for the next evening's dinner and all is delicious. Highly recommend Ciro's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentFoooooooooooodDined on 8/17/2014Excellent food, excellent service, and reasonable prices. I was very pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little restaurant.LinnyVIPDined on 8/15/2014Always reliable. Great service, local neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- TOO MUCH FOODangieVIPDined on 7/30/2014MY HUSBAND, DAUGHTER, AND MYSELF WENT FOR PARM NIGHT, FOOD WAS GREAT, WE GOT SO MUCH, EVEN MY HUSBAND COULDNT FINISH IT. WE WENT HOME WITH LEFTOVER FOR THE NEXT DAY. THE WAITERS AND SERVICE IS ALWAYS GREAT, WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night with friendsrtdrewDined on 7/28/2014I organized a dinner out for a group of friends on a Monday evening. Table was ready when we arrived for our reservation. Service was friendly and attentive. None of my six friends had been to Ciro's before and thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. The food was delicious. I'm sure some, if not all of them will go back on their own in the future as it was a lovely evening.Special Features:
- PerfectDrCynPizzulliVIPDined on 7/28/2014As usual, our favorite restaurant didn't disappoint. We are so lucky we live in the same town as Ciro's. We try other Italian restaurants from time to time and always come back to Ciro's. Perfect food, perfect service. Every time.Special Features:
- The following 48 reviews are from the Ciro's Italian Restaurant - Kings Park reviews archive.
- exceptionalangieVIPDined on 7/19/2014besides the exceptional food, Matt, the owner is great. He goes around to each table to see how the food and service is. All of his staff is very friendly and the service is superb. Your water glass is never empty, and the warm bread is delicious. Saturday night they had this exceptional appetizer dish, fresh fried mozzarella with tomatoes over salad with this homemade balsamic reduction. Cant wait to go back and have it again.Special Features:
- DONT GO ON TUES OR WEDgooberVIPDined on 7/9/2014very busy, seems like the waiter was in a big hurry, when I did not order a drink like the others, he ignored my request for lemons for my water. We ordered 4 dinners. They were not as good as usual. Very bland and seems like they were in a hurry in the kitchen. I will never go there on Tues or Wed again. They have Pasta night and Parmigiana nite. Too busy to prepare the food the way it should be. Very disappointing. We all felt like the waiter was rushing us.
- Excellent restaurantbobaqueDined on 7/5/2014Service was outstanding. I had the shrimp parmigiana and it was fantastic. Daughter had chicken parmigiana and son had a penne pasta/sausage dish which they both agreed were great, but not the best that they've ever had. Dishes were filling along with the complimentary bread and butter. Ambience was very good. Some people have complained about the noise level, but we thought it was just fine - even though almost every table in the restaurant was full. Made the reservations online with Open Table & said 2 in the party were celebrating a birthday. Without saying anything more, Ciro's brought out a large free Napoleon with a candle and sung happy birthday to them after the meal. Definitely would recommend this restaurant to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great local restaurantmichelleDined on 6/28/2014We have eaten here many times and have catered a party at the restaurant. Always great food, service.Special Features:
- frannieDined on 6/19/2014Friendly and efficient staff. Delicious food. I recommend trying the specials, always just a little different than the regular Italian favorites, and never a disappointment. Oreganata is the best I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aren't we lucky!!!!!JSJSEGDined on 6/16/2014Ciro's is the best thing going in the Kings Park/Commack area. With a great staff and consistently delicious food, you will always put Ciro's on your "favorites" list. The restaurant is hopping ALL the time. Take-out is great too! We are so lucky to have this great restaurant in our neighborhood!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mep0198VIPDined on 6/10/2014We love Ciro's, it is a great neighborhood restaurant that serves great food and is just as good for a casual meal as it is for celebrating a birthday or anniversary. The food is always delicious and the staff does their best to make you feel at home and tries to meet your every need.Special Features:
- always goodhoyamomDined on 6/6/2014every time we have been there the food and service are very good.
- GREAT AS ALWAYSgooberVIPDined on 6/5/2014ALWAYS DINE HERE WITH FRIENDS FOR DINNER. WONDERFUL OWNER AND STAFF AND FOODSpecial Features:
- Restaurant gone bad!neveragainDined on 6/4/2014Disappointed, slow service, loud, I cook better, price high for what you get, my brother got the wine and he said "not good", wanted to give my brother an authentic italian experience the only thing we got was that it was loud
- ExcellentTable42Dined on 5/31/2014We enjoyed our diner,the service and the food was excellent.our waiter Nick,was the best. All of the staff working their were friendly .We will most diffenitly go again for diner.. Prices were reasonable also.Special Features:
- PERFECT EVERYTIMEangieVIPDined on 5/30/2014Ciros is a Kings Park hidden gem. The food is the best italian around. I am a great italian cook and when my son came home from North Carolina, the first thing he wanted to eat is Ciros. If you love italian you will love Ciro's. And the staff and owner are wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/25/2014This restaurant is truly a neighborhood gem. The service was outstanding. Our waiter "Victor" was not only helpful, but very pleasant and congenial. The food was truly outstanding.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/23/2014one of our favorite restaurants,we recommend it to all our friends. food is always great as is the service. great desserts reasonably priced. Their veal dishes especially the veal chop valdostana are the best I have ever had. calamari is always cooked to perfection and both the arabiata and reg suce are perfectSpecial Features:
- KP GemMick7Dined on 5/14/2014Nice little Italian restaurant right here in Kings Park. Good food and service. Never disappoints.Special Features:
- Great MealLinnyVIPDined on 5/12/2014Always a great meal with great service. Try the baked clams ! Neighborhood Gem. Manager is extremely accomodating.Special Features:
- FugetaboutitDined on 5/9/2014Noise level on a Friday night was very loud, to the point that you could not hear the person next to you talking without them raising their voice. Kitchen was busy so food took about 30 minutes from order to meal but that was ok. Meal was worth the wait. Everything was delicious. Good portion size and excellent value for the cost. A bit better and more classy than a typical Commack/Smithtown Italian Food Experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 13th Birthday DinnerLK1107Dined on 4/25/2014We took my stepson to Ciros for his 13th birthday dinner. He is a 13 year old "foodie" and has aspirations of being a chef. He ordered one of the specials which was outstanding. The rest of the meal was delicious, service excellent and atmosphere warm and inviting. The entire staff, along with most of the restaurant, sang a hearty happy birthday to him. We plan to go regularly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.