Ciro's Italian Restaurant - Kings Park
74 Main Street
Kings Park, NY 11754Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Ciro's Italian Restaurant - Kings Park
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cirosrestaurants.com/
- Phone: 6312692600x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm,
Monday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Catering options are available. Please contact the restaurant directly.
A word from Ciro's Italian Restaurant - Kings Park
If you're interested in authentic Italian cuisine, a warm, welcoming, family orientated atmosphere and first class service, Ciro's is the place to be. Now with two locations in Kings Park and Hauppauge, you will experience more than just your typical night out. Ask about any of our delicious freshly made entrees or chef specials. Ciro's offers mid-week specials such as our pasta and parma nights. Reservations are always recommended. Catering options are also available for on-site dining or at a location of your choice. Our establishments are the perfect place for special occasions, business meetings or just a night out on the town. Make your reservations today, Ciro's looks forward to serving you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Ciro's Italian Restaurant - Kings Park - Best Restaurants in Kings Park ›
Ciro's Italian Restaurant - Kings Park reviews from OpenTable diners
36 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (29)good for groups (20)fit for foodies (10)great for lunch (10)special occasion (9)kid-friendly (9)hot spot (4)romantic (3)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great food for a bargainOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/26/2014Tuesday is pasta night--salad or soup, pasta with your choice of sauce (including lasagna and baked ziti), dessert (like tiramisu and their special napoleon--both wonderful) and coffee for $13.95-$15.95! Big enough portions to take home for the next evening's dinner and all is delicious. Highly recommend Ciro's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentFoooooooooooodDined on 8/17/2014Excellent food, excellent service, and reasonable prices. I was very pleased.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little restaurant.LinnyDined on 8/15/2014Always reliable. Great service, local neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- TOO MUCH FOODangieVIPDined on 7/30/2014MY HUSBAND, DAUGHTER, AND MYSELF WENT FOR PARM NIGHT, FOOD WAS GREAT, WE GOT SO MUCH, EVEN MY HUSBAND COULDNT FINISH IT. WE WENT HOME WITH LEFTOVER FOR THE NEXT DAY. THE WAITERS AND SERVICE IS ALWAYS GREAT, WHY GO ANYWHERE ELSE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night with friendsrtdrewDined on 7/28/2014I organized a dinner out for a group of friends on a Monday evening. Table was ready when we arrived for our reservation. Service was friendly and attentive. None of my six friends had been to Ciro's before and thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. The food was delicious. I'm sure some, if not all of them will go back on their own in the future as it was a lovely evening.Special Features:
- PerfectDrCynPizzulliVIPDined on 7/28/2014As usual, our favorite restaurant didn't disappoint. We are so lucky we live in the same town as Ciro's. We try other Italian restaurants from time to time and always come back to Ciro's. Perfect food, perfect service. Every time.Special Features:
- exceptionalangieVIPDined on 7/19/2014besides the exceptional food, Matt, the owner is great. He goes around to each table to see how the food and service is. All of his staff is very friendly and the service is superb. Your water glass is never empty, and the warm bread is delicious. Saturday night they had this exceptional appetizer dish, fresh fried mozzarella with tomatoes over salad with this homemade balsamic reduction. Cant wait to go back and have it again.Special Features:
- DONT GO ON TUES OR WEDgooberVIPDined on 7/9/2014very busy, seems like the waiter was in a big hurry, when I did not order a drink like the others, he ignored my request for lemons for my water. We ordered 4 dinners. They were not as good as usual. Very bland and seems like they were in a hurry in the kitchen. I will never go there on Tues or Wed again. They have Pasta night and Parmigiana nite. Too busy to prepare the food the way it should be. Very disappointing. We all felt like the waiter was rushing us.
- Excellent restaurantbobaqueDined on 7/5/2014Service was outstanding. I had the shrimp parmigiana and it was fantastic. Daughter had chicken parmigiana and son had a penne pasta/sausage dish which they both agreed were great, but not the best that they've ever had. Dishes were filling along with the complimentary bread and butter. Ambience was very good. Some people have complained about the noise level, but we thought it was just fine - even though almost every table in the restaurant was full. Made the reservations online with Open Table & said 2 in the party were celebrating a birthday. Without saying anything more, Ciro's brought out a large free Napoleon with a candle and sung happy birthday to them after the meal. Definitely would recommend this restaurant to everyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great local restaurantmichelleDined on 6/28/2014We have eaten here many times and have catered a party at the restaurant. Always great food, service.Special Features:
- frannieDined on 6/19/2014Friendly and efficient staff. Delicious food. I recommend trying the specials, always just a little different than the regular Italian favorites, and never a disappointment. Oreganata is the best I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Aren't we lucky!!!!!JSJSEGDined on 6/16/2014Ciro's is the best thing going in the Kings Park/Commack area. With a great staff and consistently delicious food, you will always put Ciro's on your "favorites" list. The restaurant is hopping ALL the time. Take-out is great too! We are so lucky to have this great restaurant in our neighborhood!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mep0198VIPDined on 6/10/2014We love Ciro's, it is a great neighborhood restaurant that serves great food and is just as good for a casual meal as it is for celebrating a birthday or anniversary. The food is always delicious and the staff does their best to make you feel at home and tries to meet your every need.Special Features:
- always goodhoyamomDined on 6/6/2014every time we have been there the food and service are very good.
- GREAT AS ALWAYSgooberVIPDined on 6/5/2014ALWAYS DINE HERE WITH FRIENDS FOR DINNER. WONDERFUL OWNER AND STAFF AND FOODSpecial Features:
- Restaurant gone bad!neveragainDined on 6/4/2014Disappointed, slow service, loud, I cook better, price high for what you get, my brother got the wine and he said "not good", wanted to give my brother an authentic italian experience the only thing we got was that it was loud
- ExcellentTable42Dined on 5/31/2014We enjoyed our diner,the service and the food was excellent.our waiter Nick,was the best. All of the staff working their were friendly .We will most diffenitly go again for diner.. Prices were reasonable also.Special Features:
- PERFECT EVERYTIMEangieVIPDined on 5/30/2014Ciros is a Kings Park hidden gem. The food is the best italian around. I am a great italian cook and when my son came home from North Carolina, the first thing he wanted to eat is Ciros. If you love italian you will love Ciro's. And the staff and owner are wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/25/2014This restaurant is truly a neighborhood gem. The service was outstanding. Our waiter "Victor" was not only helpful, but very pleasant and congenial. The food was truly outstanding.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/23/2014one of our favorite restaurants,we recommend it to all our friends. food is always great as is the service. great desserts reasonably priced. Their veal dishes especially the veal chop valdostana are the best I have ever had. calamari is always cooked to perfection and both the arabiata and reg suce are perfectSpecial Features:
- KP GemMick7Dined on 5/14/2014Nice little Italian restaurant right here in Kings Park. Good food and service. Never disappoints.Special Features:
- Great MealLinnyDined on 5/12/2014Always a great meal with great service. Try the baked clams ! Neighborhood Gem. Manager is extremely accomodating.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/9/2014Noise level on a Friday night was very loud, to the point that you could not hear the person next to you talking without them raising their voice. Kitchen was busy so food took about 30 minutes from order to meal but that was ok. Meal was worth the wait. Everything was delicious. Good portion size and excellent value for the cost. A bit better and more classy than a typical Commack/Smithtown Italian Food Experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 31 reviews are from the Ciro's Italian Restaurant - Kings Park reviews archive.
- 13th Birthday DinnerLK1107Dined on 4/25/2014We took my stepson to Ciros for his 13th birthday dinner. He is a 13 year old "foodie" and has aspirations of being a chef. He ordered one of the specials which was outstanding. The rest of the meal was delicious, service excellent and atmosphere warm and inviting. The entire staff, along with most of the restaurant, sang a hearty happy birthday to him. We plan to go regularly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellentbigeats1Dined on 4/22/2014I am a frequent patron of this wonderful restaurant. It is always outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Ciro'sFoodqueenDined on 4/19/2014We had a delicious dinner and enjoyable experience at Ciro's. It was my best friends birthday and they made it a special occasion with great service and food!Special Features:
- My wife and I have been toTomD49Dined on 4/13/2014My wife and I have been to Ciro's several time and we have never been disappointed with the food or the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently gooddtacoDined on 3/28/2014We have been to Ciro's many times, and each time we know why we keep going back. The staff is wonderful, attentive but not annoying, and the food is always good. They have the usual suspects, but their specials are always changing and consistently good. The owner always makes sure to stop by at some point during the dinner and ask how everything is. I have, and will continue to highly recommend Ciro's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth The WaitMissesteaDined on 3/26/2014We had reservations but had to wait, but overall it was well worth it. Good food and good service at a reasonable price. Also the portions size servings we find perfect from the salad to the dessert! When the check was presented we discovered the the Maitre'd comp'd our drinks. WELL DONE CIRO's We will certainly frequent Ciro's. MissesteaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- THE PLACE FOR VEAL FRANCAISEBIGHDined on 3/20/2014I love Veal Francaise but for some reason making the thin lemon and butter sauce that makes the dish one of my favorites has become a lost art. Most restaurants serve Veal Francaise with a sauce that is thick and similar to what you might find inside a frozen pot pie. Not so at Ciro's; the sauce is absolute perfection and the reason I go to Ciro's..Special Features:
- Great CuisineOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014Great food, several large parties going on and the noise level was high that having a conversation was difficult. That being said The food and service were great and I will return, just not on a Saturday night.Special Features:
- Always delish. Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/1/2014Always delish. Great food and great service. They happened to be out of the wine we ordered. No biggie- but they went above and beyond our expectations in making it up to us. Brought friends here for the first time and they were very impressed and even made our guests something off the menu. Thank you Nick and the Ciro's staff for a great evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem in Kings ParklisamariefoodieDined on 2/28/2014This is by far the best Italian restaurant I have ever been too. I have gone about 4 times now and each time I presented with huge portions of food, amazing service and great prices. This place is a hidden gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Packed on a Wednesday night!DDDinahVIPDined on 2/19/2014As usual, you can get a really good meal in a comfortable, inviting setting. It is a very friendly neighborhood place where you always feel welcome. The flounder-scallop special was beyond good!Special Features:
- Great ValueMissesteaDined on 2/19/2014Cant beat the good food and great value at this restaurant. Service is excellent and food is as well. Highly recommend for a lovely inexpensive night out - especially on Tuesday and Wendesdays when they have their pasta and parmigiano specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must go!PainrxVIPDined on 2/18/2014I live in Kings Park, and I have been to Ciro's many times for dinner. An excellent place for anyone who lives in the area, or if you from Nassau or Suffolk counties. Their food is always fresh, in fact, I have met the owner many times at the local supermarket to make sure he gets the best vegetables for his dishes. His veal sorrentino is a dish that I love, with a good size portion, it is sure to enthuse the pickiest eaters. You must try it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!LoriDined on 1/29/2014Food is always delicious and consistent. Never a bad experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Oustandingbigeats1Dined on 1/20/2014I ama frequent visitor tho Ciro's because I know what to expect in terms of food and service. The food is always outstanding (starting with the hot and crusty bread!) Benny is always outstanding with his service, as well as all the other waiters and waitresses that are at Ciros. And of course, the owner, Matt is on hand to see that all goes well and that your dinner is exactly what you want it to be!Special Features:
- Great food and service. Readilyelc67Dined on 1/17/2014Great food and service. Readily accommodates special requests. Attentive service. Favorite place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Gem..dannytacVIPDined on 12/26/2013Everytime I come to Ciro's the food and service never dissappoint. Owner on premises and is very friendly. Food always on point. Highly reccomend.Special Features: