Ciro's Italian Restaurant - Hauppauge
470 Wheeler Road
Hauppauge, NY 11788Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Ciro's Italian Restaurant - Hauppauge
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cirosrestaurants.com/#!home/mainPage
- Phone: 6317616378x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm;
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
A word from Ciro's Italian Restaurant - Hauppauge
If you're interested in authentic Italian cuisine, a warm, welcoming, family orientated atmosphere and first class service, Ciro's is the place to be. Now with two locations in Kings Park and Hauppauge, you will experience more than just your typical night out. Ask about any of our delicious freshly made entrees or chef specials. Ciro's offers mid-week specials such as our pasta and parma nights. Reservations are always recommended. Catering options are also available for on-site dining or at a location of your choice. Our establishments are the perfect place for special occasions, business meetings or just a night out on the town. Make your reservations today, Ciro's looks forward to serving you!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ciro's Italian Restaurant - Hauppauge reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (23)special occasion (20)good for groups (19)fit for foodies (14)kid-friendly (12)romantic (12)great for lunch (9)notable wine list (7)great for brunch (6)great for outdoor dining (4)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Ciro’s - Hauppauge.LinKDined on 10/10/2014Food was good. Noise level was bad. Waiter was courteous, but distracted and was not often available. Conversation was impossible.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/7/2014Our waiter was wonderful. We asked him to turn down the music and he did. We asked him if he could put a birthday candle in a dessert and he did. He was a gem Kudos to him and the staff. Thank you.Special Features:
- Ciro's was a gem2TanglewoodFansDined on 10/4/2014My husband and I went to Ciro's for our 39th anniversary dinner. Not familiar with the Hauppauge area (we're from CT), I chose on the basis of other reviews. The restaurant met or exceeded expectations. The calamari with hot peppers and marinara were some of the best we've ever tried. We both enjoyed our veal entrees (his Parmesan, mine Siciliano) - portions were generous, prices reasonable compared to where we live. Our glasses of house wine were excellent - and the spumoni tartufo topped off the meal perfectly (even though we had already eaten more than enough). If we come back to Long Island next year, we will be sure to make a return visit to Ciro's. Too bad it's so far away. I think we've found our new favorite Italian restaurant!Special Features:
- WonderfulLovetoeatDined on 9/30/2014The service was outstanding !! David, Jessica alone would bring me back. The food was delicious & reasonably priced! It is a gem! I'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014We had a large group and it was very comfortable. Food was great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always perfectbigeats1Dined on 9/19/2014Ciros is my regular go to restaurant. The choice of foods are delicious and plentiful. My favorites are the baked clams, mussels luciano, veal parm, sorrentino and valdostano are all delicious! This night I tried a special (pork Ossobucco) which was full of flavor and extremely tender. It fell right off the bone. And their desert (napolean) is so light and fluffy, it looks like a big pillow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014First time there!!! Awesome dinner for our family of 5!!! Reasonably priced for a fantastic meal!!!!Special Features:
- Keep Coming Back!NancyKVIPDined on 9/10/2014Ciro's has become one of our favorite places to eat. We keep coming back because the food is consistently delicious and the service is wonderful. The staff, from the manager to the bus boys always make us feel warm and welcomed. I recommend everyone to try Ciro's, you'll make it one of your favorites too!Special Features:
- Ciro'sCirosDined on 9/9/2014This restaurant is a gem! The food here is delicious, fresh tasting, well portioned, and reasonably priced. The service staff is very attentive, considerate, and makes you feel like a special guest. I have been here twice in the past two months and would absolutely consider returning. Gilberto provided service to our table both times I visited. He is a wonderful asset to the staff and made us genuinely feel welcome at this restaurant, as did all the staff we spoke with. Kudos to Ciro's!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurant!foddieDined on 8/28/2014We were a party of 10 with 2 children under 2, and this was our first visit to Ciro's. The restaurant has an outside dining area, a large bar area, and the main dining area (very pretty). The ambiance was excellent, the staff is top notch, (especially our server, Gil), and the food was amazing. Everyone in our party truly enjoyed their meal and commented on the excellent service. Would recommend this to anyone dining in the area, close to the LIE, and easy to find.Special Features:
- Great timeJohnDined on 8/22/2014Another great lunch. Ciro's location (just north of the L.I.E. at exit 56) is a great when you're meeting people for a meal. My guest was from northern Westchester and found the location convenient. As always, the food was outstanding, served well by a high quality wait staff. The chef was very amenable to meeting our requests. The clams oreganata were excellent and my fish was memorable. The side dish requested of linguine with broccoli rabe and gatlic and olive oil was great. Of course their take on the napoleon for dessert was top notch. Black sambuca and espresso finished off the meal. One recommendation - have chianti classico or a reserva available by the glass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fooddelightsfor4Dined on 8/9/2014everything was very nice! We were there at an off time was was very quiet. Food and service were very good. Would definitely recommend and go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mixed Review of RestaurantNMP9863Dined on 8/6/2014When I went with a friend, there was a Parmigana Special. I got the chicken parm with marinara sauce which tasted very good. It also came with a Ceasar Salad which was good. The bread we got 1st time was heated up and overcooked/burnt. The Napoleon dessert was below average. When I arrived at the restaurant I saw they had a patio and wanted to sit outside since I see at a desk all day for 8 hours a day and wanted to get some fresh air. Two tables away a couple of women lit up cigarettes. I mentioned it the waiter and Manager and wanted them to ask them to put their cigarettes out. Their response was to move my friend and I inside which totally got me irritated. I believe the law in Suffolk is No Smoking close to restaurant.
- Tasty Italian Foodluv2dineDined on 8/2/2014The menu was slightly pricey for an Ala Carte menu & not the family style dinner menu I expected to find. I cannot give this eatery the highest rating for two reasons. (1) One of the guests stated "he could smell the bread was previously refrigerated before warmed & served." The original bread was overly toasted. (2) This restaurant will not substitute anything: The waiter stated "you CANNOT have linguine & spaghetti , only one pasta. Choices for vegetarians are very limited so I ordered eggplant parmigiana (only available breaded/fried) along with a plate of fresh veggies and it was DELICIOUS! The other attractively presently dishes also received a thumbs up from everyone - the cook there does a fine job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great MealOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/16/2014Once again we had lunch at Ciro's. But our lunches are not ordinary - they're more like dinners in the afternoon. We customized the hot antipasta to those items that we liked - calamari, clams oreganata, stuffed mushrooms, shrimp, etc. The pasta was the cavatelli with a meat pnk sauce. It worked!! Since we were "full" we only had room for Ciro's Napoleons for dessert with espresso and frangelico. Also, the bar carries Macallan 12 y/o - one of my favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Portions huge; service sucksNickname55VIPDined on 7/12/2014The food was ok; portions were giant as expected at an Italian family style restaurant... but our waiter was terrible! Huge attitude; took years to get us food, drinks, final bill - we had to chase him down and pay on our way out the door because (no joke) it was 1/2 hour after we gave him the credit cards that he still hasn't returned with them.Special Features:
- fine Italian dining5easyeatersDined on 7/12/2014Service was great on a Saturday night: we sampled 5 dinners and all were excellent! Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Ambience and decorSandiDined on 7/11/2014Food was nice but the bar area is so drab and not tidy at all . Couldn't relax to have drink as register right in front of us or whatever it was! Service was good and food tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family Italian DininghappytimesDined on 7/5/2014Good to great food. Listen for the specials, we usually order from that menu. Place gets busy at odd times due to the proximity to all the offices in hauppauge. The usual Fri sat night isn't as busy as other restaurants so its great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thumbs up!Dot77Dined on 6/29/2014Great place! Have been going here for several years - everything is always delicious! Have also had several parties there - they are very accommodating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 54 reviews are from the Ciro's Italian Restaurant - Hauppauge reviews archive.
- Graduation partySaryDined on 6/26/2014I had 20 people for my son' s middle school graduation dinner at ciro's. The food was increditable! The staff was amazing and very attentive. They made accommodations for my guest who had certain dietary restrictions. They made the night spectacular! Best penne al vodka ever!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappoints!!!judyDined on 6/15/2014This place is my #1 spot for excellent food and service. From the moment you walk in the staff is very welcoming. The food was prompt and was amazing!!! We will be back!Special Features:
- Ciros never disappointsjudyDined on 5/15/2014Cant get enough of this place. ..A must for all. David our waiter was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous EveningfoodfanDined on 5/10/2014From the moment we were greeted at the door and shown to our table, everyone was polite, helpful, and attentive. The service was excellent, they do not rush you. The food was delicious. We have eaten more frequently at Ciro's Kings Park location, and were very pleased to find Hauppauge is every bit as good. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwsomeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/9/2014Great food superior service excellent value for your money. Looking forward to next visit...Special Features:
- Fantastic DiningJohnDined on 5/8/2014Want for lunch with 2 friends. Almost 5 hours later, we were in Seventh Heaven! We challenged the chef with requests for items that were not on the menu in a style we wished them to be prepared. The chef not only met, but exceeded our requests. There is a good selection of single malts and the wine list is solid without being overpriced. The Napoleon, while not true to the original, is still outstanding. Have to lose weight in order to go back and dine again.Special Features:
- consistently amazesjustmeVIPDined on 4/25/2014Only problem with Ciros is we can't get here enough. Food is always amazing and service is always the great combination of friendly while being very professional. They all welcome you and treat you like you're part of the family. Then serve you as if your family owns the best Italian restaurant. Great food, service and all at a reasonable price as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ciro's II is another winnerDavefromStJamesDined on 4/20/2014We've been going to Ciro's in Kings Park for years because the food is always outstanding. However, sometimes it's a little crowded and we have to wait, even though we have a reservation. So we;ve started going to their new restaurant in Hauppauge. It's less crowded and the food is just as outstanding as Kings Park. Likewise, the service in Hauppauge is just as good as in Kings Park. I highly recommend either Ciro's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food & service!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014I came in for my birthday last saturday with my family, and the food was excellent! Lots of great choices too, and a very professional staff, I would definitely go back again!Special Features:
- Delicious food and cozy atmosphere!Luv2eatDined on 4/5/2014We just went there Satuday night to celebrate our neighbors 60 birthday It was a group of 6. We started off with the hot and cold antipasta And tomatoes and mozzella and they were all delicious! I had the Veal with mozerella and spinich which was amazing. The have great Wine selection. You won't go home hungry the portions are huge! The staff were friendly and service was excellent! Can't wait to Go back!! And it's always easy to make reservations on open table.Special Features:
- great foodangieVIPDined on 4/5/2014the food is great, the portions are amazing, what else do you needSpecial Features:
- They put 8 of us at a hugeMareDined on 4/4/2014They put 8 of us at a huge table right next to a man playing sax. We had to change our table because we couldn't even see each other or talk to each other . The table they changed us to was 2 tables put together one was higher than the other so tge people on either side were uncomfortable. On top of that the food was not great , 3 diners had shrimp dishes and said they were tasteless and tough. Very over-priced, won't go back again. P
- Good food, nice place butMandTDined on 3/28/2014Good food, nice place but a bit noisy. The service was good but too slow.
- CiroCiroDined on 3/22/2014It was good. The service was OK, but they mixed up 2 meals and the one person who won't eat veal....yes...got the veal by mistake. After 1 bit, it wasn't a good reaction. A few other mis-steps, but it was good overall.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingN1CKDangerVIPDined on 3/19/2014This place was awesome, and an incredible value. I came in on a special parmigiana evening where they had a prix fixe of a soup or salad, any parmigiana entree, and a coffee and desert for $14.95. The food was awesome, very tasty, very well prepared. Every course was something to go back for. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceKenSDined on 3/15/2014Ciro's has great Food and Service. I ordered the Veal Masala. I love veal and I refuse to use a knife to cut it. If my fork does not cut the veal, I do not eat it. This veal was like butter. Great taste. Vegetables were crunchy and perfectly cooked. The waiter's suggestions were excellent. He was great. The dessert, OMG, it was the best. Both the bread pudding and the Napoleon are out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious as alwaysbigeats1Dined on 3/15/2014Ciro's is my place to go for a guaranteed bellicose and plentiful meal along with wonderful service! Great as usual!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ciro's March 8thOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/8/2014Nice dinner with a fairly large group (7). Our waiter, David, did a great job in handling all of our specific requests and coordinating our service. Great job!
- Always good! We work nextOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014Always good! We work next door so we have many business lunches at Ciro's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always WelcomingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/6/2014Ciro's Restaurant feels like coming home. Greeted and served with a smile, the food has never disappointed. A lot of care goes into every dish and the flavors are authentic Italian . . . fresh fish, delicious pastas and soups and beautiful vibrant salads to die for. It's one of my favorites!Special Features: