Cirella's an italian bistro & sushi bar
25265 Chamber of Commerce Dr.
Bonita Springs, FL 34135Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Cirella's an italian bistro & sushi bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://cirellasrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (239) 948-3885
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Italian
- Executive Chef: Michael Cirella
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Off site delivery available for large parties.
A word from Cirella's an italian bistro & sushi bar
Consecutive Winner "2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012, Voted Best Italian & Sushi of SWFL readers poll. This very Unique aspect offers Traditional Italian & Authentic Sushi prepared by our outstanding Sushi Chef. All this at affordable prices. Family owned & operated.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Cirella's an italian bistro & sushi bar - Best Restaurants in Bonita Springs ›
Cirella's an italian bistro & sushi bar reviews from OpenTable diners
102 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (59)fit for foodies (43)good for groups (32)great for outdoor dining (23)vibrant bar scene (19)hot spot (15)special occasion (13)notable wine list (9)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (3)romantic (3)late-night find (1)Show More
- Cirella's a must stop in BonitacoopoireDined on 11/25/2014Four great Italian meals on Tuesday evening. Zach our server was very cordial and knowledgeable about the menu. I would love to sit at the bar and eat. Lot of fun, cool people appeared to be enjoying themselves at the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatBradDined on 11/17/2014Was excellent. Enjoyed the food very much, great service. Reasonable price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cirella's has been a favourite of ours.TraceyDined on 11/15/2014Great food, service and atmosphere. Surely one of the best italian spots in Bonita! The sushi is also excellent. It is unusual to find a restaurant that is good at both but that is the case here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Been here a long timebogey1VIPDined on 11/8/2014This family owned business has made it thru the hard times as it is great food.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/6/2014I always know when we dine at Cirellas's we will get an outstanding meal and great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as last season.rlk1Dined on 11/3/2014Great place, but the veal was not up our expectations. Not as good as last season.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great RestaurantCDWPVIPDined on 11/3/2014The food and service at this restaurant is one of the best in southern Florida. Has a nice - somewhat sheltered - outdoor seating area. Have recommended this place to several friends all of whom were not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian /sushiBest4eatingDined on 11/2/2014Cirellas has delicious Italian food and wonderful sushi. Try the pasta with seafood. It is a dish for 2 but serves more. Fantastic! Casual setting with wonderful food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FrankOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/2/2014We emailed our reservation for our 47th anniversary. Nothing was said nor done for us. Most places would offer a complimentary "something". The early bird portions were very small but good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Night OutkeepmydrinkfullDined on 10/31/2014Always enjoy Cirella's, as do all our friends, as there were 8 of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DennyTVIPDined on 10/28/2014Great consistent food every time. Sushi platters are outstanding. We had veal 4 different ways and everyone loved their dinners.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/28/2014Sushi is always great. Service was not very good. I don't know if they were short of staff or what. Don't recall having this problem in the past. If you want to converse with your dinner companions, this is not the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good food, at excellent pricesbigportsVIPDined on 10/26/2014Very good food, large portions, good prices, service can be spotty. If you order the small dinner portions you would be foolish, for $2.50 to $3.00 more you get tomorrow's lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's loosing it.alpdineDined on 10/26/2014We were disappointed in our meals. The red sauce was sweet; don't know when they decided to add sugar. The calamari wasn't crisp, sort of squishy, and the lasagna was more of a mixture of ground meat, red sauce, melted cheese, and some flat pasta. All in all, not a good showing. Our waiter was totally unfamiliar with the menu, couldn't answer simple questions about the dishes. Maybe he was new. There are too many choices in the area to rest on laurels. We've loved Cirella's in the past, hope we can get back to that feeling.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014the food was fair. The prices have gone up and do not justify the restaurant. There are many other better restaurants in the area at the same prices being charged.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/22/2014We feel Cirellas has a top notch antipasto. We shared a small among 4 diners and still had salad left over. I usually get my pasta bolognese fix and my wife usually orders eggplant parm. There is enough left to go for an easy home lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great homemade sauceDinnergroup4Dined on 10/19/2014One of our favorites. Food is always fresh, hot and full of flavor. The free wine is quite good and the service was great! Love that they take reservations, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ExcellenetOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/14/2014Food is great. Who can beat great sushi and great Italian food in one restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DMcKDined on 10/12/2014We really enjoyed our night at Cirellas. We chose to sit outside and the overhead fans kept things very comfortable. There are many large potted plants that create a beautiful backdrop as well as block the fact that you are in a parking lot. The food is always top notch and the service was superior. They feature many Italian favorites expertly prepared. We haven't tried the sushi but if it is anything like their other offering it would be great!Special Features:
- Cirella'sNateDined on 10/11/2014Our meal was superb! Dawn, our server, was attentive and polite, and so was the bar tender Dino. The food was delicious and the prices are reasonable.Special Features:
- Local EateryHometownDined on 10/11/2014We have been to Cirella's many times. Their food is always outstanding - Sushi and Italian. We've always had great customer service. It is a nice place to go for a mid-week dinner or a weekend celebration. I do not think you will be disappointed in choosing this restaurant for your next dinner. The acorn squash dish was fabulous!Special Features:
- One of my favoritesFoodieVIPDined on 10/6/2014Love Cirella's....food is consistently good and servers are great. Love the owners too! Bar scene is always fun with the best bartender in town, Dino.Special Features:
- Great find!golfinladyDined on 10/4/2014We dined at this restaurant after purchasing a certificate from Restaurant.com. and it was a pleasant surprise! The food was excellent and the portions were very generous (we all took food home) and the wine list was very nice. Most of all our service was outstanding! The restaurant is located in a strip mall but does offer outside dining, which is what we chose. Prices were very reasonable as well. I would definitely go back!Special Features:
- saturday 10/4/14flachisoxfan1Dined on 10/4/2014My wife had the Corvina special & I had the Salmon. Both were very good, the salmon could have been cooked just a little less. Service was attentive for a busy dinner hour. We will return.Special Features:
- Best Italian Food in Bonitafoodlover1Dined on 10/1/2014The meal, service, and ambiance was absolutely the best. The server was very attentive . Our server went out of her way to accommodate our group and our needs. As stated earlier the food is absolutely the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We were somewhat dissappointed eating here. We were surprised when we walked in all dressed up to see a lady-possibly hostess or owner wearing jeans. I ordered the chicken over arugula. It was ok. Not much flavor. My husband ordered sushi. It was average at best. He wished he had ordered an Italian dish instead. Probably will not eat here again. Not worth he price.
- save your doughJozoVIPDined on 9/25/2014Always seems crowded so we tried it. We wern't impressed. Service was great, but food was just okay and it failed the bread test. We love bread but not pre-buttered. We also thought they might use MSG. Don't know but the food just didn't taste fresh, and it's a little pricey for not fresh.Special Features:
- You CAN'T go wrong!gomgkDined on 9/24/2014The consistency of stellar Italian and Sushi/sashimi selections never ceases to please all in your party!Special Features:
- Check Your BillltaclifVIPDined on 9/23/2014Well, the highlights (or lowlights) of the evening included: 1. Waited over 1 hour and 15 min for any food. We ordered appetizers that arrived at the same time as our entrees. 2. Most of the dishes were delivered incorrectly. 3. We were double charged ($25 instead of $12.50) for 2 appetizers we ordered. 4. Our waitress told us we would receive a 50% discount because of the problems. We are "Rewards Club" members and would get 50% off anyway. Thanks a lot. 6. Our bill came to $101 reduced to $65 with our "Rewards Club" discount. We left a $20 cash tip. When I checked my charge on my online statement I saw that Cirella's added 20% to the charge and put it through as $78!!!! There were only 4 of us in our party.
- Great food if you can hear yourselfBigtonyDined on 9/20/2014Good food, great service, high price. On the other hand, tables way too close, looks like they try to squeeze in way too many people, and the noise level is very uncomfortable. In fact the noise was so loud I will never go back.
- Dogs welcome. Children NotEatThisNowDined on 9/18/2014I don't understand this place. I've dined here on numerous occasions and quite honestly enjoy the food. Sushi is of great quality and the family sized portions of pasta (seafood Fradiavlo) are quite good. Yet, the prices are outragous. Seafood Fradiavlo costs approx $70. It's not bad, but I can feed an army for that price (markup is easily 300%). Same goes for the sushi ($32 for a boat for 1 that comprised of a martini glass salad of fake Krab). Shame shame shame. On 2 occasions I have been asked to take my young (well behaved, yet curious child) outside so as not to disturb the other diners. So, my wife sits inside to eat, myfood wrapped to go, and sit outside with a bunch of snobs that bring their dog's out to eat. Child=future customer.
- PeweVIPDined on 9/17/2014One of my favorite restsurants for Italian cuisine. Food is consistently excellent, service is great ,what more can I say.Special Features:
- We love Cirellas!MaryannVIPDined on 9/12/2014Sushi and Italian?? Not a combination you would normally put together, but it works fantastically! Our family and friends love it too! It's our favorite neighborhood dining spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luckyladyDined on 9/8/2014Cirella's is a "must" when we visit Naples! We personally don't go for the sushi. The Pollo Contadina is my favorite as well as the Chicken Caccitorre!! The service has always been very good and timely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- funcaraVIPDined on 9/6/2014Great food...great people...working and eating.... Worth the drive from Naples.... Best sushi around.... PS...get a reward card off their web site before you go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LocaldinerDined on 9/3/2014Cirella's is one of our favrotie spots - I love the Italian food, and my wife loves the Sushi. We both get what we want, and th food is always above average.Special Features:
- Great sushiTerBear2VIPDined on 9/3/2014We always love coming for half price sushi. Everything takes so good
- Golferjim3golferjim3VIPDined on 8/2/2014Bad, not table I asked for, forgot appetizer, bad service, out of what my wife orderd. Not going there again. This place we went to a lot before.
- dinner for fourRickieVIPDined on 7/31/2014we had a very enjoyable evening. the food and service were great. the house cab was also good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 507 reviews are from the Cirella's an italian bistro & sushi bar reviews archive.
- SushiChevy1955Dined on 7/26/2014Ron is the Sushi chief @ Cirella's. The presentation is fantastic, the taste and freshness superb. You definitely get your moneys worth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.