Cirella's an italian bistro & sushi bar
25265 Chamber of Commerce Dr.
Bonita Springs, FL 34135Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Cirella's an italian bistro & sushi bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://cirellasrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 2399483885
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:30pm - 9:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Italian
- Executive Chef: Michael Cirella
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Off site delivery available for large parties.
A word from Cirella's an italian bistro & sushi bar
Consecutive Winner "2009, 2010, 2011 & 2012, Voted Best Italian & Sushi of SWFL readers poll. This very Unique aspect offers Traditional Italian & Authentic Sushi prepared by our outstanding Sushi Chef. All this at affordable prices. Family owned & operated.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Cirella's an italian bistro & sushi bar - Best Restaurants in Bonita Springs ›
Cirella's an italian bistro & sushi bar reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (39)fit for foodies (29)good for groups (20)great for outdoor dining (16)special occasion (11)vibrant bar scene (10)hot spot (8)kid-friendly (3)notable wine list (3)great for lunch (2)romantic (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/28/2014Sushi is always great. Service was not very good. I don't know if they were short of staff or what. Don't recall having this problem in the past. If you want to converse with your dinner companions, this is not the place to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good food, at excellent pricesbigportsVIPDined on 10/26/2014Very good food, large portions, good prices, service can be spotty. If you order the small dinner portions you would be foolish, for $2.50 to $3.00 more you get tomorrow's lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's loosing it.alpdineDined on 10/26/2014We were disappointed in our meals. The red sauce was sweet; don't know when they decided to add sugar. The calamari wasn't crisp, sort of squishy, and the lasagna was more of a mixture of ground meat, red sauce, melted cheese, and some flat pasta. All in all, not a good showing. Our waiter was totally unfamiliar with the menu, couldn't answer simple questions about the dishes. Maybe he was new. There are too many choices in the area to rest on laurels. We've loved Cirella's in the past, hope we can get back to that feeling.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2014the food was fair. The prices have gone up and do not justify the restaurant. There are many other better restaurants in the area at the same prices being charged.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/22/2014We feel Cirellas has a top notch antipasto. We shared a small among 4 diners and still had salad left over. I usually get my pasta bolognese fix and my wife usually orders eggplant parm. There is enough left to go for an easy home lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great homemade sauceDinnergroup4Dined on 10/19/2014One of our favorites. Food is always fresh, hot and full of flavor. The free wine is quite good and the service was great! Love that they take reservations, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always ExcellenetOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/14/2014Food is great. Who can beat great sushi and great Italian food in one restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DMcKDined on 10/12/2014We really enjoyed our night at Cirellas. We chose to sit outside and the overhead fans kept things very comfortable. There are many large potted plants that create a beautiful backdrop as well as block the fact that you are in a parking lot. The food is always top notch and the service was superior. They feature many Italian favorites expertly prepared. We haven't tried the sushi but if it is anything like their other offering it would be great!Special Features:
- Cirella'sNateDined on 10/11/2014Our meal was superb! Dawn, our server, was attentive and polite, and so was the bar tender Dino. The food was delicious and the prices are reasonable.Special Features:
- Local EateryHometownDined on 10/11/2014We have been to Cirella's many times. Their food is always outstanding - Sushi and Italian. We've always had great customer service. It is a nice place to go for a mid-week dinner or a weekend celebration. I do not think you will be disappointed in choosing this restaurant for your next dinner. The acorn squash dish was fabulous!Special Features:
- saturday 10/4/14flachisoxfan1Dined on 10/4/2014My wife had the Corvina special & I had the Salmon. Both were very good, the salmon could have been cooked just a little less. Service was attentive for a busy dinner hour. We will return.Special Features:
- Best Italian Food in Bonitafoodlover1Dined on 10/1/2014The meal, service, and ambiance was absolutely the best. The server was very attentive . Our server went out of her way to accommodate our group and our needs. As stated earlier the food is absolutely the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We were somewhat dissappointed eating here. We were surprised when we walked in all dressed up to see a lady-possibly hostess or owner wearing jeans. I ordered the chicken over arugula. It was ok. Not much flavor. My husband ordered sushi. It was average at best. He wished he had ordered an Italian dish instead. Probably will not eat here again. Not worth he price.
- save your doughJozoVIPDined on 9/25/2014Always seems crowded so we tried it. We wern't impressed. Service was great, but food was just okay and it failed the bread test. We love bread but not pre-buttered. We also thought they might use MSG. Don't know but the food just didn't taste fresh, and it's a little pricey for not fresh.Special Features:
- You CAN'T go wrong!gomgkDined on 9/24/2014The consistency of stellar Italian and Sushi/sashimi selections never ceases to please all in your party!Special Features:
- Check Your BillltaclifVIPDined on 9/23/2014Well, the highlights (or lowlights) of the evening included: 1. Waited over 1 hour and 15 min for any food. We ordered appetizers that arrived at the same time as our entrees. 2. Most of the dishes were delivered incorrectly. 3. We were double charged ($25 instead of $12.50) for 2 appetizers we ordered. 4. Our waitress told us we would receive a 50% discount because of the problems. We are "Rewards Club" members and would get 50% off anyway. Thanks a lot. 6. Our bill came to $101 reduced to $65 with our "Rewards Club" discount. We left a $20 cash tip. When I checked my charge on my online statement I saw that Cirella's added 20% to the charge and put it through as $78!!!! There were only 4 of us in our party.
- Great food if you can hear yourselfBigtonyDined on 9/20/2014Good food, great service, high price. On the other hand, tables way too close, looks like they try to squeeze in way too many people, and the noise level is very uncomfortable. In fact the noise was so loud I will never go back.
- Dogs welcome. Children NotEatThisNowDined on 9/18/2014I don't understand this place. I've dined here on numerous occasions and quite honestly enjoy the food. Sushi is of great quality and the family sized portions of pasta (seafood Fradiavlo) are quite good. Yet, the prices are outragous. Seafood Fradiavlo costs approx $70. It's not bad, but I can feed an army for that price (markup is easily 300%). Same goes for the sushi ($32 for a boat for 1 that comprised of a martini glass salad of fake Krab). Shame shame shame. On 2 occasions I have been asked to take my young (well behaved, yet curious child) outside so as not to disturb the other diners. So, my wife sits inside to eat, myfood wrapped to go, and sit outside with a bunch of snobs that bring their dog's out to eat. Child=future customer.
- PeweVIPDined on 9/17/2014One of my favorite restsurants for Italian cuisine. Food is consistently excellent, service is great ,what more can I say.Special Features:
- We love Cirellas!MaryannDined on 9/12/2014Sushi and Italian?? Not a combination you would normally put together, but it works fantastically! Our family and friends love it too! It's our favorite neighborhood dining spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- luckyladyDined on 9/8/2014Cirella's is a "must" when we visit Naples! We personally don't go for the sushi. The Pollo Contadina is my favorite as well as the Chicken Caccitorre!! The service has always been very good and timely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- funcaraVIPDined on 9/6/2014Great food...great people...working and eating.... Worth the drive from Naples.... Best sushi around.... PS...get a reward card off their web site before you go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LocaldinerDined on 9/3/2014Cirella's is one of our favrotie spots - I love the Italian food, and my wife loves the Sushi. We both get what we want, and th food is always above average.Special Features:
- Great sushiTerBear2VIPDined on 9/3/2014We always love coming for half price sushi. Everything takes so good
- Golferjim3golferjim3VIPDined on 8/2/2014Bad, not table I asked for, forgot appetizer, bad service, out of what my wife orderd. Not going there again. This place we went to a lot before.
- dinner for fourRickieDined on 7/31/2014we had a very enjoyable evening. the food and service were great. the house cab was also good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SushiChevy1955Dined on 7/26/2014Ron is the Sushi chief @ Cirella's. The presentation is fantastic, the taste and freshness superb. You definitely get your moneys worth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- patiencecaraVIPDined on 7/22/2014Hoping the renovation they are about to do will allow bartender to be more attentive to patrons. Accept when Kristen is bar tending???? Bring your patience and you'll have a great experience..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As good as everConsistentVIPDined on 7/19/2014Favorite restaurant in SWFL. Consistently great food, friendly staff, good value.Special Features:
- NiceglueskiDined on 7/16/2014The food was good and portions generous. Staff was reasonably attentive. Only issue, which was posted, was I do not understand why gift certificates cannot be used for specials. I can understand coupons but not GCs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cirellasluv2eatDined on 7/12/2014Dinner was completely yummy. We ordered a special and one standard menu item. We missed the early bird special which ends at 6pm and is a real deal @ $40 for dinner for 2 including a bottle of wine. We would go there again in a heartbeat.Special Features:
- Not impressedbubblesDined on 7/10/20145;30pm reservations, arrived on time, no drink order untill 5:55pm. Forgot Wife's wine, food arrived at 6:55pm, This was Ladies night so price was good, and food was OK, but Server was overloaded with tables. Very loud inside. Very disappointed !
- Wow !!! What a Zuppa....Linda8165Dined on 7/7/2014Have dined many times at Cirella's (and enjoyed every one).... and have noticed the Zuppa de Pesca being served. Well, we tried it... and it was fantastic. Lobster, scallops, calamari, clams, mussels, fish...over linguini... and with a great sauce. And our server (Dawn) was also fantastic! Another great meal. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 500 reviews are from the Cirella's an italian bistro & sushi bar reviews archive.
- Great dinnerVMC2014Dined on 7/2/2014Our 2nd visit to Cirellas was another success. Glad we made reservations, even during off season, as the place got busy and full by the time we got served our dinners. We ordered the calamari, ceasar salad and the cobia special. Portions, even for the small features, was extremely generous. Needless to say, we brought home another meal. Service was excellent. Looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- Italian/Sushi CuisineDannyDined on 6/26/2014Unusual pairing of cuisines, both done extremely well. Portion sizes are tremendous, but menu does indicate alternative portion size courses. Server knowledgable,punctual, and attentive. Last tried during winter season in SW Florida, much busier and less satisfied with service(2013). This time came during summer, still nice crowd at 6 time slot, not overwhelming and entire experience was much more enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed!!jillDined on 6/11/2014Cirellas is the place we take all our friends and relatives when they come to visit. The food is awesome especially the sushi. We have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Linda8165Dined on 6/9/2014Great food and personalized service. Thanks. We will be back again, and again!Special Features:
- Something you can counts onnicetimeDined on 6/7/2014We always enjoy Cirella's. They are very accommodating the service is something you can count on as being top notch. The portions are perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cirella's BistrolovefoodDined on 6/7/2014From the moment we sat down we had exceptional service. Never had to search out our waitress as she made sure the dining experience was very nice. Even the owner came over and shook our hand, while checking on the service. We ordered two Italian entrees and shared a salad. The food was exceptional from the bread and olive oil to the finish of our entrees. We both loved the salad that had a lot of little treasures hidden in it. (nuts and fruit) We have put this bistro on our places to share a meal again. We went on a Saturday night and the place was busy so call ahead. Dining room was a little crowded and I wish the ambience could have been a little more romantic but I will take good food over ambience everyday. Little hard to find.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outside Dining Much QuieterBonitaMaryDined on 6/6/2014Inside, the vibe is noisy and happening. Outside is much quieter and the fans or heaters make it quite comfortable except just before sunset in the summertime.Special Features: