Circles Waterfront Dining
1212 Apollo Beach Blvd.
Apollo Beach, FL 33572Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Circles Waterfront Dining
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://circleswaterfront.com/
- Phone: 8136413275x
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday - Thursday 11:30 am to 9:00 pm.
Friday - Saturday 11:30 am to 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, View, Wine
- Entertainment: Our Tiki Hut offers live entertainment Thursday through Sunday.
A word from Circles Waterfront Dining
With a fantastic view of the water and superb cuisine, Circles Waterfront is the perfect place to have a quiet dinner, celebrate a special occasion or have lunch. Our outstanding culinary staff is pleased to offer a delectable variety of dinner entrees, salads, appetizers, and housemade deserts. Our Tiki Hut offers live Entertainment is available Thursday-SundayContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Circles Waterfront Dining - Best Restaurants in Apollo Beach ›
Circles Waterfront Dining reviews from OpenTable diners
48 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (38)scenic view (38)special occasion (30)neighborhood gem (25)good for groups (20)romantic (18)vibrant bar scene (15)great for lunch (14)fit for foodies (14)kid-friendly (10)great for brunch (8)hot spot (8)late-night find (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Birthday celebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014We had a birthday celebration for my husband here recently. We had requested the semi private space which they had waiting for us. The service and the food were excellent. Several of our guests went with the special - it was fabulous as well as substantial.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TinaDined on 8/6/2014Consistently a great restaurant! Great scenery and great wait staff. The food is always fantastic!Special Features:
- second time herezgarsamDined on 8/2/2014my wife and I enjoyed a nice dinner - food was very good and we moved on to the outside tiki area for live music and sunset drinks - our waitress seemed a bit inexperienced, but very nice, no big deal - i think their food is best in area hands down - awesome place for group or a special celebration - great marina settingSpecial Features:
- Hidden GemDahottestGlamMaDined on 7/31/2014We have been here a few times and never been disappointed. Not even when there was a wait. The view of the bay, outdoor bar and live entertainment kept things interesting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in the area by far!!TNMENDined on 7/28/2014This was my first time dining at this restaurant but while I was in the area I visited Circle's twice. Great food and a very friendly staff from the time you entered till your exit. Loved the Fish sandwich and the portion was HUGE!!!!! This is a must visit while in the area by far. I will be back for my next visit!! I'm told that if you plan to visit on the weekends that reservations are a must. Beautiful outside dining with a great view of the harbor. Kids would love to look at the boats and water I'm sure.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceMJCEMTPDined on 7/26/2014The food and service were excellent. It is always a pleasure to visit Circles in Apollo Beach. The view of the water is always a plus.Special Features:
- Stuck in a 90's Rut and Clean MeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014Went on a Wednesday night as I did not cook dinner and it is close by. Seated in the dining room by the window, always nice view. Would sit outside, but the metal open mesh tables chairs are uncomfortable and condensation from your glass drips on you. I wanted a glass of wine, but all the better wines are by bottle only in every category - not cool.. Ordered entrees only, from the same menu we have seen in the last 8 years. Only changes are price if they can do that, please make a new menu. The signature fried shrimp was good as well as my husbands MR strip steak. Please retire the orchid on plate, frozen veggie, large servings in bowls. They need a consultant for menu, as well as cleaning - filthy! Back to Tampa for dining.Special Features:
- Bring ear plugsCLIFFLMTDined on 7/12/2014A great view and Lu provided superb service. The duck, grouper and steaks were all top notch. The wine choices were decent if not extensive and fairly reasonably priced. Unfortunately the experience was a bit disappointing since we could barely converse with the others in our party due to the noise. I've never been in an outside dining venue as noisy as this one and inside was even noisier! We'll definitely return, but probably not on a weekend evening.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014We love dining outside with a view of the water and marina. Sitting on the patio under the cover is comfortable even on a hot day. Monday night prime rib is always terrific. Circles has something for everyone a tiki bar, sports bar, fine dining and outdoor seating. The food and service are consistently good. Definitely a nice place to go.Special Features:
- DiningoutDined on 7/10/2014The food is always outstanding. I have been dining here for years and I have never been disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food at CirclesKatham3Dined on 7/5/2014Everyone in our party of 4 enjoyed their dinner. 3 out of 4 ordered seafood and one ordered beef and they were all excellent. The service was very good as well. The one glitch was that when we came in we were told that Open Table reservations were all outside reservations. In the heat of the summer, that maybe a problem. We waited about 30 minutes to be seated for an air-conditioned spot. So specify indoor reservations if that is what you want when you make the reservation under special needs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ManiDined on 6/28/2014Circles was an awesome place to dine on a Saturday night. Couldn't really see the sunset through the trees but the dockside views and nighttime sky were wonderful. The food was fantastic and the wait staff were attentive and fun and engaging. Eclectic crowd. Felt at home here in shorts and a polo or dressed up for a night out. This is definitely on our list of places to take visiting friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PriceykeswickgirlDined on 6/26/2014It seemed like their prices went up. Getting out of range except for special occasion dinners. Too bad, because it's a lovely setting that I always enjoyed when more affordable. Won't be back any time soon.Special Features:
- fathers day lunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014We enjoy circles monthly. Lunch or dinner is always delicious. We celebrated father's day and the food was delicious and Aaron our server was great! Had the special. Sweet potato dish was wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, not so great bar.chriscurranDined on 6/12/2014The food was over-the-top fantastic. The bar, well, it needs help.
- CirclesDinegoaltenderDined on 6/12/2014Food was good, nothing outstanding. Plates are large enough to bring home left overs as my wife couldn't finish hers. Thought it a bit strange that dogs were allowed in the beach bar and outdoor dining areas. These were not Assistance dogs!
- Outstanding!chriscurranDined on 5/30/2014Best restaurant experience we've had in a long time. Great food, service and atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another fine dining experienceVLsunbirdDined on 5/29/2014Good Food, well prepared and presented. Generous portions. The water/marina view is very nice. Our waitress was well informed and accommodating to special requests. Fine dining in a casual atmosphere. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It gets loud after 8:30 pmrandomdineDined on 5/23/2014With the bar being right there and the nights getting warmer there is just a lot going on later in the evening. If you are looking for quiet and easy going get a table inside.Special Features:
- Dinner on a Friday night . ..theblondeDined on 5/23/2014We had a great time. Food was excellent. We had 5 at the table, and it was difficult to hear conversations across the table---conversation at other tables and band were an obstacle for some. Price on a Friday night was at the upper end of their advertised range. But we had drinks, dinner, and after dinner drinks. Waiter was efficient. Lots of left-overs to bring homes.Special Features:
- UnderwhelmedBlackTieDined on 5/18/2014The service on Sunday evening was appropriately attentive and water glasses were kept full (a big plus in my book), but the food took a long time to appear. When it did, it was underwhelming. While the seasoning hit the right notes, the "seared" tuna was overcooked and the accompanying veggies were, too. The lemon shrimp/chicken pasta dish did not justify the price. Of course, the Lobster Bisque was marvelous, as always. For the value and the distance from Tampa, I will look elsewhere for the next special occasion.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014Food was good. Service was not. Despite having a reservation we were seated in a corner and forgotten about. It appeared that the hostess didn't communicate to the server that she had a table to serve and the server was not vigilant about checking because she never came around until another server graciously went and got her for us.Special Features:
- Circles .... nothing but WOW!didjaeatout2niteDined on 5/10/2014Made dinner reservations to celebrate Mother's Day on the eve before with just my bride of 40+ yrs. Asked for a special table if avail at a special time. We got delayed by traffic and were almost 10 minutes late and the place was packed, they completely accommodated us anyhow. The food was fantastic - my bride had scallops ... never have I seen so large and so perfectly prepared, I had the shrimp parmesan - exquisite and an enormous portion I could not finish - I never have a need for a doggie bag - did that night! Oh, did I mention, our server, Frank, is perhaps the best on the entire gulf coast. We have had the pleasure of his service in Brandon for a number of years and are thrilled he is a fixture at Circles.. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimerMHBlizzDined on 5/10/2014This was our first time at this restaurant and didn't know what to expect. From the time we parked the atmosphere was welcoming. The people were friendly and the food was delicious and plentiful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, but don't get steak.luvmydogsDined on 5/10/2014Went with my husband on 5.9.2014. We are new to the area, and had never been. My husband loves steak and seafood. I typically eat chicken. Appetizers we had the chicken eggs roll...they were "ok". I had a GREAT "house salad" with the home made balsamic vinaigrette dressing....delicious! They also bake their bread...very good. For dinner I had the "Italian Chicken" - delicious! My husband had the "surf and turf"...ordered med-well. It was VERY well done...like leather, but we never send food back, cause...well...we both have worked in restaurants and "seen things". He also got scallops which were blah. We had a "vibrant' server, and fairly tentative, but the atmosphere right on the water is great. We'll give it another shot :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/4/2014Great food and great atmosphere! The service was also very good. The best in Apollo Beach!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Missed the mark this timeMJCEMTPDined on 5/4/2014We frequent Circles at least once a month for years. This was not good, the food was fine. It was the place was packed with bar patrons and the wait staff was short handed. We got our appetizer after our main course arrived. We had to ask for bread and drink refills. I expect more from this restaurant.Special Features:
- Wonderful foodDiningoutDined on 4/25/2014I had the corn flake crusted Cod. It was wonderful,Special Features:
- The following 107 reviews are from the Circles Waterfront Dining reviews archive.
- Awesome experience !OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/16/2014This was our best outdoor eating experience of our Florida stay !! Our waiter was the best !! The meal was outstanding !!! We recommend Circles to everyone we talk to and can't wait to return !!!! Thanks again Rhonda and Don Hilts ( Malone NY )Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our first visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014Although not impressive from the street the inside made up for our first impression. We had a drink at the outside bar before dinner inside. The bar area was very busy and very energetic. The outside band was good and not over powering. Dinner service and the food were both very good. The food was presented well. The view was super. Next time we may eat on the patio of the restaurant. We will tell others to try it for a upscale atmosphere and dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time was amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/4/2014I had a one-on-one business meeting at Circles and we sat outside. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The food was amazing and delicious! Sitting outside was beautiful. While the temperature that day was in the 80's you wouldn't know it sitting on the patio. What a great gem for Apollo Beach! I live in Apollo Beach as well and plan to spend more time at Circles. Jo BullSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Spicy GrouperscottreyDined on 3/30/2014Sat outside on with a slight Gulf breeze. The Spicy Grouper has a sweet but hot Asian styled flavor. It was so good that my wife wished she had ordered it too. Although her Bouillabaisse was excellent she prefers spicy food. Great view and a once atmosphere with live music outside. Will go back again.Special Features:
- Excellent waitress and foodbboombotzDined on 3/26/2014One of the things I appreciate is quality of food. Spices, freshness, etc. Also while I appreciate fine dining, I also like it when my meal will actually fill me up! Well, you'll find that type of experience at Circles. The food quality was exceptional, but also very filling. Our waitress, Ruby, ensured everything was good and always was there to refill our drinks. She really made our experience fabulous.Special Features:
- When ever there is a specialJimmyDined on 3/18/2014When ever there is a special occasion we go to Circles. Love the place.Special Features:
- The food and service werePoguesDined on 3/15/2014The food and service were phenomenal. We asked for a relaxed pace and our entrée order wasn't even placed until we were 1/2 way through our appetizers. Gave us plenty of time to sit and relax and chat. Have wanted to try them for a long time and so glad we finally got there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere, great serviceMarlyDined on 3/15/2014We've been to Circles a few times now and are never disappointed. The service is wonderful, the food is consistently good, and it's a fun atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall - Nice experiencedinefreakDined on 3/9/2014We arrived 15 minutes before the reservation and the table was ready almost 20 minutes after the reservation. The waiter was nice but not polished with his service technique. No ordering errors, just reaching over, the bottom of the water pitcher dripped just missing the food. The atmosphere was very good. We sat outside with a nice landscaping view leading out to the water. It was really pleasant and comfortable. The food was very good. I loved the variety on the menu. Our table ordered a variety of dishes and all were timely, tasty, and very well presented. This was our third visit and first outside. The other two experiences (just hubby n me) were very lovely, well served, and the atmosphere was quiet and romantic.Special Features:
- love this placetakeoutgalDined on 3/5/2014This is the go to place when you want to take a friend someplace special. The food is always great and the outdoor seating is just lovely. I've tried something different each time I have been and have never been disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- one hour to get poor quality foodFrankyDined on 3/3/2014One word downhill quickly, the steak at Applebee's is so much more tender, the duck was soggy and chewy and the stuffed grouper was still frozen in the center all after waiting one hour for the food to arrive at the table. I will not be back, also so over priced.Special Features:
- Fun, loud, good foodYUM24Dined on 3/1/2014We had a terrific time. The menu was varied to accommodate all different types of pallets. Minimal kids menu, but that's all you need anyway. We ordered lemon chicken, Colossal Grilled shrimp, stuffed grouper with crab, NY strip and Thai grouper (spicy). All were large portions and tasty. They were very accommodating for us when we realized we made the reservation for the wrong night. A bit too loud inside for grandpa who has a hearing aid.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.