Circle Brunch - The Breakers
One South County Road
Palm Beach, FL 33480Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
Circle Brunch - The Breakers
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thebreakers.com/restaurants_lounges/sunday_brunch/
- Phone: (561) 659-8488
- Hours of Operation:
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Dress: Daytime Resortwear is the customary attire. Please refrain from short shorts, cut-offs, tank tops, t-shirts, torn denim, flip flops, swimwear, and exercise attire.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Located at The Breakers oceanfront resort, The Circle’s spectacular Sunday Brunch has been a Palm Beach tradition for over 25 years. Dine amid ocean views and soaring 30-foot frescoed ceilings featuring hand-painted murals depicting Renaissance landscapes.
- Entertainment: Enjoy the delightful sounds of a live harpist.
A word from Circle Brunch - The Breakers
The Breakers famous Sunday Brunch has been a special tradition for more than 25 years. The elaborate brunch is served every Sunday in the comfortable elegance of The Circle, amid intricate hand-painted ceilings and splendid ocean views. The magnificent buffet menu features the finest and freshest ingredients and a variety of chef-attended stations to serve freshly prepared specialties that reflect the quality of a fine restaurant. Items include traditional breakfast favorites such as Belgian waffles, Eggs Benedict, cereals, fresh baked breakfast pastries and muffins, breakfast sausages and potatoes, bacon, fresh fruit and a made-to-order omelet station. Sunday Brunch also offers a full raw bar, wide variety of fresh salads, imported cheeses, pâtés, and baked breads.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Circle Brunch - The Breakers - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach ›
Circle Brunch - The Breakers reviews from OpenTable diners
41 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (35)special occasion (31)fit for foodies (14)romantic (13)scenic view (12)good for groups (11)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (3)notable wine list (3)hot spot (1)Show More
- Luxury dining exists in elegant setting, bravo....NYCFOODIE1Dined on 11/16/2014A longstanding tradition in and around Palm Beach, the Breakers Brunch is an elegant affair even if so many have given up on personal elegance. A mixture of cultures there was a great dynamic in the room. Beautiful surroundings, and well set out buffet area, food to please every palate. Many celebrations one could see, a perfect magnet for old world dining elegance in a modern setting. Bravo Breakers for a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 11/16/2014$$$$$$, but hard to imagine a better brunch anywhere. A special place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing brunchGA87Dined on 11/9/2014Perfect! Good quality and variality of food! Totally recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incomparable!TracyFLDined on 11/2/2014If you haven't done brunch here, put it on your bucket list! It's a little pricey at $100 per person, but the value is there. Free flowing champagne/mimosas, lobster tails and claws, king crab legs (split for ease of eating!), prime rib, lamb, sushi, and enough desserts to satisfy even the biggest sweet tooth! There are also sugar free desserts if you're watching your sugar intake. Service can be a little spotty, especially when the dining room is at full capacity, but the servers are very friendly and will even take pictures for you if you ask. The harp player is a nice touch, and he will come to your table and play any requests for you, including Happy Birthday. Overall, the very best brunch I've ever been to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Fabulous Experiencepeg04eatsDined on 10/26/2014I brought a friend to the Circle Brunch to celebrate her 75th birthday. We were given a window table, and my friend received a Happy Birthday plate of beautiful and delicious desserts. All of the food was just exceptional. What a surprise to have lobster included in the brunch menu! Our service person was attentive and efficient. We really enjoyed the harpist who was so accommodating for photos. Just a great experience.Special Features:
- Classy and sophisticatedPILOTLAWYERDined on 10/19/2014A classy and sophisticated dining experience. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful BrunchAmbianceDined on 10/19/2014The location, service and food are outstanding. It's a place to go for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchStreetrodDined on 10/12/2014We throughly enjoyed the brunch. The selection of food was amazing. Everything was delicious. We plan to visit the Breakers for brunch the next time we are in Palm Beach. Our server was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Choicesjar546Dined on 10/12/2014You really need to pace yourself and take your time eating. There is no rush and the staff lets you know that. The food was simply amazing, the service fantastic and the atmosphere gorgeous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Oct 12OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Waiter was a bit lost. Didn't bring the requested beverage more than one time Seemed a bit cluelessSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful celebration brunchfurmgregfamDined on 10/5/2014We came to the brunch to celebrate my birthday and our wedding anniversary.. What a treat!! The atmosphere and setting were wonderful, and so was the food. It was interesting, different, varied and delicious. We were not rushed at all. It was nice to have the music during brunch as well. It was a very festive time.Special Features:
- Expensive But Best in County!DCabDined on 9/28/2014It was easier to go when the tariff was a lot lower, but I don't know where I could go in Palm Beach County and be more appetite satisfied than the Circle Brunch! So we keep going!Special Features:
- The place was amazingJfinDined on 9/28/2014The location is amazing. The service was good, and the selection was unreal. It blew me away. The price is high, our bill was $240 for two people, but it was well worth it. From the caviar, to the champagne, to the standing rib roast, to the unreal deserts, it was just amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchUKmanDined on 9/21/2014Excellent food, nice restaurant, service very slow, and not very professional. According to Open Table price "from" $50 - turned out to be $95 - clear misrepresentation - complained to the management who were pretty indifferent.Special Features:
- Wonderfufab4VIPDined on 9/7/2014Pricy however for special occasion well worth the price. The harp music Wes delightful!!Special Features:
- High Price, high classBCDaleyVIPDined on 8/10/2014At over $100/pp for brunch, one would expect an amazing experience. The Breakers' Sunday brunch tries to live up to its price tag, does not achieve that, but comes close. The drive up the building is worth a portion of the price-a spectacular driveway leading up to a stunning ediface which looks like a castle by the sea. The room where the brunch is seated is likewise royal in proportion-huge, high ceilings, elaborate decoration. And the spread of food is breathtaking, with salad and cheese selections, omelet and eggs benedict stations, king crab leg and cracked lobster tails, and carving stations including prime rib and lamb chops. Wide variety, but only average tasting. Add unlimited champagne, Breakers is great, not quite amazing.Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchNJjonDined on 8/3/2014This was a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon while visiting the Palm Beaches. The historical architecture of The Breakers takes you back to the Early 20th Century. A variety of food items of fine quality were offered.Special Features:
- The following 198 reviews are from the Circle Brunch - The Breakers reviews archive.
- OutstandingFoodieNYCDined on 7/20/2014Parents 65th Wedding Anniversary! Great Service and Food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingKathDined on 7/20/2014You haven't been to a. real Brunch until you've experienced the Breakers. Extremely personable while treating every guest with the utmost respect. I've been to brunch many times over the last 20 years . Friends say it's pricey however it's worth every penny! I always leave wanting to stay longer ! Or going home and returning the next day! The presentation and food selections leaves every last guest extremely well fed. and happy! Truly a memorable experience every time .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchluvgooddiningDined on 7/6/2014Excellent selection of high-quality foods -- lobster, king-crab, prime rib, lamb chops plus sushi, custom breakfast items and much, much more. Dessert table had just about anything you could want. Outstanding service and ambiance.Special Features:
- A Great Sunday Brunch!quality965Dined on 6/29/2014The food & service were excellent. They do an amazing job at not seating too many tables at once so there is no "lines" or wait for food. We arrived at 11am & stayed until 2pm. We were celebrating a birthday, & our waiter brought a decorative dessert plate with "Happy Birthday" written in chocolate on the plate, while a harpist played Happy Birthday. An excellent & surprising touch!! A "must-do" for brunch for any occasion, or "just because."Special Features:
- Could be betterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014We were happy to see and taste all the varieties of food presented. However the fresh fruits ,grilled veggies were sparse as was the fresh white fish. We got there at 11 30 and it seemed some of the food items were gone and not refilled?? The desserts were not labeled as the main food items. This would have helped. Healthier choices in breads and food prep would have been appreciated. Too much food either fried or in some kind of sauce. Service seemed to favor larger parties. We were not familiar with all that came with the brunch....ie hot drinks.. We did like the harp player. That was a great touch!Special Features:
- RedheadVIPDined on 6/29/2014I haven't been to this brunch in 12 yrs and it is still outstanding !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10 StarsBaruchDined on 6/22/2014I thought the experience was wonderful. I was particularly impressed with the five star service. The first time my date and I ever had breakfast serenaded by a harp. The price I expected per Open Table was around $50.00 per person when it turned out to cost $100.00 per person. Sticker Shock. Perhaps your data here could be corrected. Byron PetersenSpecial Features:
- What happened?KookyDined on 6/22/2014I remember a very different experience. I've been there several times for brunch and recall an "over the top" display of food. What happened?Special Features:
- Delightful!GeeskiVIPDined on 6/15/2014Brunch in The Circle is always special! We always look forward to our time enjoying the beautiful and plentiful Sunday Brunch. Looking forward to our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and PresentationJohnnyVIPDined on 6/15/2014The food and presentation was amazing but the service was not up to par. SEveral times throughout the brunch we had plates stacked at our table with wait staff walking by not picking them up. In 2 cases the waiter actually came by and replaced the utensils but left the used plates on the table and did not come back. We had to ask other servers to take the used plates.Special Features:
- Brunch - Fathers DayKarenS812Dined on 6/15/2014This brunch was just outstanding. 10+++++ It was the best brunch we have ever had And we have had any a brunch in our day. From the moment we walked through the doors. It was superior. The setting the server, the ambience. Just fabulous!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A perfect Father's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/15/2014We have dined at the breakers brunch several times for special occasions. It's always perfect and very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding experienceBebefloridaDined on 6/15/2014We have been there several times and it never disappoints. It’s expensive, but well worth it. The setting is stunning, the variety and quality of food is superb and the service professional and friendly. You have to take your time to enjoy the whole experience. As far as my knowledge goes, there is no other place in South Florida that offers a better brunch.Special Features:
- WowRickandMistyDined on 6/8/2014Fantastic selection and quality. Dessert section was amazing. A bit pricey but worth it for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely the Best!!!!!bocaeveDined on 6/8/2014This is the second time we have been to this brunch and I have to say it is phenominal!!! Be prepared to be there for at least 3 hours and enjoy unlimited caviar, lobster, king crab legs. It is expensive but worth it for a special occassion.Special Features:
- EnchantingEnchantedDined on 6/1/2014The Breakers always exceeds our expectations. The brunch is exceptional, each dish is beautifully arranged at the food stations. Thank you for your service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average at bestDisappointed34Dined on 5/18/2014For $95 a person this was not worth it at all. The food really wasn't that great. It tasted average at best. The only thing that was good was the dessert but for $95 one would be better to save their money and go to a better restaurant. This was a disappointment. Nice to see the hotel but not worth the price, not even close.Special Features:
- MICHAELVIPDined on 5/18/2014SIMPLEY STATED YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR..... THIS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST.....Special Features:
- Worth every pennyLiv2eatDined on 5/18/2014This was a Mother's Day celebration brunch and for us it was a real treat. While pricey, for the variety, amount and freshness of the food and the courteous staff it was truly worth it. I would definitely go back for Sunday brunch. I would also recommend leaving a couple hours open afterwards for a nap.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantMikeDined on 5/4/2014It is a great hotel, having a great location, with elegance. The buffet is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disapointed with buffetAsturiasDined on 4/27/2014Cold and over cooked eggs benedict, under cooked and cold roastbeef no choice of preference, no hot sauteed dishes, steal sushi rolls, no sashimi at 1pm. No crepes suzettes ( used to be a standard ) Unpleasant smelly stone crabs. Unfriendly Icecream server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissappointingFoodiezzzzzDined on 4/27/2014Finding the ultimate brunch on vacation is always on our to do list. Therefore we were excited to finally try the Breakers famous array. Due to comparison, this one fell sort. The focus on seafood and dessert was appreciated, minus the respective presentation. The entree items albeit tasty lacked creatity, ( eggs Benedict an embarrassment), as did the remainder of the buffet. We hoped for a greater offering of fruits, vegetables, salads and cheeses. The circle brunch gives the diner an ultimate experience if you care more about where you are , shame on them!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always desires moreHappynosher13Dined on 4/27/2014Sunday brunch was fabulous.we were seated at the table we requested(13) or service team (Brian & Adam) worked to excess or expectations. The dining room manager (Prince) was conscious of everything happening in the room he took time to speak to the guests to ensure all of their need were met.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.