Circle Brunch - The Breakers
One South County Road
Palm Beach, FL 33480Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $50 and over
Circle Brunch - The Breakers
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.thebreakers.com/restaurants_lounges/sunday_brunch/
- Phone: 561-659-8488x
- Hours of Operation:
11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Dress: Daytime Resortwear is the customary attire. Please refrain from short shorts, cut-offs, tank tops, t-shirts, torn denim, flip flops, swimwear, and exercise attire.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Located at The Breakers oceanfront resort, The Circle’s spectacular Sunday Brunch has been a Palm Beach tradition for over 25 years. Dine amid ocean views and soaring 30-foot frescoed ceilings featuring hand-painted murals depicting Renaissance landscapes.
- Entertainment: Enjoy the delightful sounds of a live harpist.
A word from Circle Brunch - The Breakers
The Breakers famous Sunday Brunch has been a special tradition for more than 25 years. The elaborate brunch is served every Sunday in the comfortable elegance of The Circle, amid intricate hand-painted ceilings and splendid ocean views. The magnificent buffet menu features the finest and freshest ingredients and a variety of chef-attended stations to serve freshly prepared specialties that reflect the quality of a fine restaurant. Items include traditional breakfast favorites such as Belgian waffles, Eggs Benedict, cereals, fresh baked breakfast pastries and muffins, breakfast sausages and potatoes, bacon, fresh fruit and a made-to-order omelet station. Sunday Brunch also offers a full raw bar, wide variety of fresh salads, imported cheeses, pâtés, and baked breads.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Circle Brunch - The Breakers - Best Restaurants in Palm Beach ›
Circle Brunch - The Breakers reviews from OpenTable diners
47 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (41)special occasion (35)scenic view (23)romantic (13)fit for foodies (12)good for groups (9)kid-friendly (4)great for lunch (3)hot spot (3)neighborhood gem (2)notable wine list (2)Show More
- High Price, high classBCDaleyVIPDined on 8/10/2014At over $100/pp for brunch, one would expect an amazing experience. The Breakers' Sunday brunch tries to live up to its price tag, does not achieve that, but comes close. The drive up the building is worth a portion of the price-a spectacular driveway leading up to a stunning ediface which looks like a castle by the sea. The room where the brunch is seated is likewise royal in proportion-huge, high ceilings, elaborate decoration. And the spread of food is breathtaking, with salad and cheese selections, omelet and eggs benedict stations, king crab leg and cracked lobster tails, and carving stations including prime rib and lamb chops. Wide variety, but only average tasting. Add unlimited champagne, Breakers is great, not quite amazing.Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchNJjonDined on 8/3/2014This was a nice way to spend a Sunday afternoon while visiting the Palm Beaches. The historical architecture of The Breakers takes you back to the Early 20th Century. A variety of food items of fine quality were offered.Special Features:
- OutstandingFoodieNYCDined on 7/20/2014Parents 65th Wedding Anniversary! Great Service and Food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingKathDined on 7/20/2014You haven't been to a. real Brunch until you've experienced the Breakers. Extremely personable while treating every guest with the utmost respect. I've been to brunch many times over the last 20 years . Friends say it's pricey however it's worth every penny! I always leave wanting to stay longer ! Or going home and returning the next day! The presentation and food selections leaves every last guest extremely well fed. and happy! Truly a memorable experience every time .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BrunchluvgooddiningDined on 7/6/2014Excellent selection of high-quality foods -- lobster, king-crab, prime rib, lamb chops plus sushi, custom breakfast items and much, much more. Dessert table had just about anything you could want. Outstanding service and ambiance.Special Features:
- A Great Sunday Brunch!quality965Dined on 6/29/2014The food & service were excellent. They do an amazing job at not seating too many tables at once so there is no "lines" or wait for food. We arrived at 11am & stayed until 2pm. We were celebrating a birthday, & our waiter brought a decorative dessert plate with "Happy Birthday" written in chocolate on the plate, while a harpist played Happy Birthday. An excellent & surprising touch!! A "must-do" for brunch for any occasion, or "just because."Special Features:
- Could be betterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014We were happy to see and taste all the varieties of food presented. However the fresh fruits ,grilled veggies were sparse as was the fresh white fish. We got there at 11 30 and it seemed some of the food items were gone and not refilled?? The desserts were not labeled as the main food items. This would have helped. Healthier choices in breads and food prep would have been appreciated. Too much food either fried or in some kind of sauce. Service seemed to favor larger parties. We were not familiar with all that came with the brunch....ie hot drinks.. We did like the harp player. That was a great touch!Special Features:
- RedheadVIPDined on 6/29/2014I haven't been to this brunch in 12 yrs and it is still outstanding !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 10 StarsBaruchDined on 6/22/2014I thought the experience was wonderful. I was particularly impressed with the five star service. The first time my date and I ever had breakfast serenaded by a harp. The price I expected per Open Table was around $50.00 per person when it turned out to cost $100.00 per person. Sticker Shock. Perhaps your data here could be corrected. Byron PetersenSpecial Features:
- What happened?KookyDined on 6/22/2014I remember a very different experience. I've been there several times for brunch and recall an "over the top" display of food. What happened?Special Features:
- Delightful!GeeskiVIPDined on 6/15/2014Brunch in The Circle is always special! We always look forward to our time enjoying the beautiful and plentiful Sunday Brunch. Looking forward to our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and PresentationJohnnyVIPDined on 6/15/2014The food and presentation was amazing but the service was not up to par. SEveral times throughout the brunch we had plates stacked at our table with wait staff walking by not picking them up. In 2 cases the waiter actually came by and replaced the utensils but left the used plates on the table and did not come back. We had to ask other servers to take the used plates.Special Features:
- Brunch - Fathers DayKarenS812Dined on 6/15/2014This brunch was just outstanding. 10+++++ It was the best brunch we have ever had And we have had any a brunch in our day. From the moment we walked through the doors. It was superior. The setting the server, the ambience. Just fabulous!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A perfect Father's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/15/2014We have dined at the breakers brunch several times for special occasions. It's always perfect and very enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding experienceBebefloridaDined on 6/15/2014We have been there several times and it never disappoints. It’s expensive, but well worth it. The setting is stunning, the variety and quality of food is superb and the service professional and friendly. You have to take your time to enjoy the whole experience. As far as my knowledge goes, there is no other place in South Florida that offers a better brunch.Special Features:
- WowRickandMistyDined on 6/8/2014Fantastic selection and quality. Dessert section was amazing. A bit pricey but worth it for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely the Best!!!!!bocaeveDined on 6/8/2014This is the second time we have been to this brunch and I have to say it is phenominal!!! Be prepared to be there for at least 3 hours and enjoy unlimited caviar, lobster, king crab legs. It is expensive but worth it for a special occassion.Special Features:
- EnchantingEnchantedDined on 6/1/2014The Breakers always exceeds our expectations. The brunch is exceptional, each dish is beautifully arranged at the food stations. Thank you for your service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Average at bestDisappointed34Dined on 5/18/2014For $95 a person this was not worth it at all. The food really wasn't that great. It tasted average at best. The only thing that was good was the dessert but for $95 one would be better to save their money and go to a better restaurant. This was a disappointment. Nice to see the hotel but not worth the price, not even close.Special Features:
- MICHAELVIPDined on 5/18/2014SIMPLEY STATED YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR..... THIS IS THE BEST OF THE BEST.....Special Features:
- Worth every pennyLiv2eatDined on 5/18/2014This was a Mother's Day celebration brunch and for us it was a real treat. While pricey, for the variety, amount and freshness of the food and the courteous staff it was truly worth it. I would definitely go back for Sunday brunch. I would also recommend leaving a couple hours open afterwards for a nap.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantMikeDined on 5/4/2014It is a great hotel, having a great location, with elegance. The buffet is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 178 reviews are from the Circle Brunch - The Breakers reviews archive.
- Disapointed with buffetAsturiasDined on 4/27/2014Cold and over cooked eggs benedict, under cooked and cold roastbeef no choice of preference, no hot sauteed dishes, steal sushi rolls, no sashimi at 1pm. No crepes suzettes ( used to be a standard ) Unpleasant smelly stone crabs. Unfriendly Icecream server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DissappointingFoodiezzzzzDined on 4/27/2014Finding the ultimate brunch on vacation is always on our to do list. Therefore we were excited to finally try the Breakers famous array. Due to comparison, this one fell sort. The focus on seafood and dessert was appreciated, minus the respective presentation. The entree items albeit tasty lacked creatity, ( eggs Benedict an embarrassment), as did the remainder of the buffet. We hoped for a greater offering of fruits, vegetables, salads and cheeses. The circle brunch gives the diner an ultimate experience if you care more about where you are , shame on them!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful brunch!NJgirlDined on 4/27/2014I visited my father in Palm Beach area and wanted to have a special and elegant brunch. The Breakers did not disappoint! The setting is very elegant and bright and tables were not too close so you could enjoy your own party. Food was excellent, we especially enjoyed the seafood and the desserts were fabulous. I have not had such good service for a long time. The harpist was a nice touch. We will definitely go back. Pricey but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always desires moreHappynosher13Dined on 4/27/2014Sunday brunch was fabulous.we were seated at the table we requested(13) or service team (Brian & Adam) worked to excess or expectations. The dining room manager (Prince) was conscious of everything happening in the room he took time to speak to the guests to ensure all of their need were met.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible!!!God0fFoodVIPDined on 4/27/2014I've been in this industry for while now, but no place can't even compare to The Circle Brunch. I know what it's mean to have the right service staff & also the crème de la crème. The buffet was like heaven, everything I ever wanted from a buffet was there. I don't even like buffet, but breakers making me having second thought. From the season key west stone crabs to white sturgeon caviar.. Individual lamb chop, yet dessert was even more incredible. Thank you Mauricio, Prince, Lockdown, Zara, Yvette, and Carlos. The staffs were so professional. Attentive, perfect word to describe my experience INCREDIDBLE... I'll be there every sounds as long I'm in Florida. And Mauricio made it that much more special. Thank you for been so genuine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a 1:30 reservationtequilaDined on 4/13/2014We had a 1:30 reservation and I know it's close to the 2:00 cutoff time, but I think they stop making certain foods to early. There were people just sitting down at 1:45 and I noticed there were some foods that were not available to them.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationRhonDined on 4/13/2014I had a special birthday that I wanted to celebrate there. It was perfect as usual. Food and atmosphere is the best. Looking out on the ocean eatting and listening to a harp player. What better way to celebrate. Champagne and caviar, my favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MemorablePollardOBrainDined on 4/6/2014Something everyone should experience at least once.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodCynthiaDined on 3/30/2014Th Circle Dining Room is beautiful as always, and the food very good, lobster Tails wonderful, petite lamb chops excellent, desserts fabulous. I do think that they should add clams and oysters!Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceLally11Dined on 3/23/2014Excellent brunch. Wide choice of culinary delights. Great service too. It is not inexpensive, but it is worth it.Special Features:
- Food Yay, Service NaymmhinFLDined on 3/23/2014The setting and food are top notch. The service NOT. The lobster, shrimp and caviar were wonderful and served icy cold, as they should be. The prime rib, should have been hotter, but was delicious as well. The dessert buffet was a chocolate lover's heaven. One better than the other. But the service was so disappointing. Our waitress was very attentive for 10 minutes, then all but disappeared. We had to ask twice for water. The dirty buffet dishes stacked up on our table four deep, and we could find no one to take them away. We had to search for someone to bring us coffee, then she brought only 1 cup. For $95 a person, the service should have been as good as the food.Special Features:
- Brunch at the BreakersKSTWDined on 3/16/2014Truly the most fabulous brunch I've been to in years. I think just sitting in the Circle room is worth 25% of the cost. If you don't care for seafood, caviar, or sushi there are still options but I might not pay the price. The dessert bar was out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful famille experienceCricriDined on 3/2/2014We enjoyed a lot the large choice of seafood, meats, salads, etc. Everything looked good and tasted good as well.We appreciated the ambience of the dining room and the super service we had from every member of your staff. Children are welcome and they received a great attention. Sharing this brunch with family or friends is a wonderful experience. After the meal, it is really pleasant to browse in the boutiques and the Gardens of the Hotel. It is a plus. We will surely come back on our next visit in the Palm Beach area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Courtoisie impeccableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/2/2014De la réception au départ,la gentillesse est transcendante. Merci pour toutes Ces attentions. La qualité est au rendez-vous et en fait une expérience inoubliable. L'exclusivité du caviar rend votre brunch un endroit à fréquenter régulièrement,de même que le corvino ,ce poisson Exceptionnel. C'était notre deuxième visite en un mois,et ce ne sera pas la dernière ...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Breakers Sunday brunchspikeDined on 2/23/2014Brunch is excellent if you enjoy champagne, bloody marys etc. because they are included in the price and there is no limit to how much you drink. But if you do not drink alcohol then breakfast in the Circle Room any day of the week (Sunday until 10:00am), even though the choice is not as extensive as at brunch, is an excellent option and much cheaper.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't understand all the hype.DCMattyVIPDined on 2/23/2014Expensive and that wasn't an issue for me at all. I have spent more at other well known restaurants like The Inn At Little Washington, Volt etc. and thought they were worth every penny. Well stocked with items but the food was fair at best. There wasn't a single item that I couldn't find on a cruise ship buffet. The service station was set up right next to our table so we got a constant view of bussers and servers rushing everywhere. Then the guy who was wearing shorts a t-shirt and flip flops. Maybe in Palm Beach this is resort casual. Maybe they should enforce a dress code of some kind. After spending over $500 for a party of 4 I wish I would have just taken my parents to the grounds walked around.Special Features:
- PleasantToMaVIPDined on 2/16/2014Expensive, but worth it. Ambiance wonderful. Very nicely displayed. Staff attentiveSpecial Features:
- Fit for a KingsundancerDined on 2/16/2014It's always been fantastic to enjoy the Champagne Brunch especially for a special occasion or when out of town friends visit. It is an event and we are never rushed and catered to like a king and queen. We have never been disappointed. Our waiter Tabira was outstanding and always there if we wanted something.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.