Cioppino at the Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne
455 Grand Bay Drive
Key Biscayne, FL 33149Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Cioppino at the Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ritzcarlton.com/resorts/key_biscayne/dining/venues/cioppino/default.html
- Phone: 3053654286
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 7:00am - 11:00am; Sunday Brunch: 12:00pm - 3:00pm; Lunch Daily: 12:00pm- 3:00pm, Dinner Nightly: 6:00pm - 10:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Ezio Gamba
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Cioppino's offers two private dining rooms; The Wine Room can accommodate up to 20 people, and the Ocean Room can sit up to 38 people.
- Private Party Contact: Tracy Gomez 3053654186
A word from Cioppino at the Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne
Cioppino features beautifully simple Tuscan style cuisine in stunning surroundings indoors or on an outdoor terrace overlooking the Atlantic. Classic Italian comfort favorites make Cioppino perfect as a new favorite for any night of the week; while gorgeous ambience makes it just as relevant for any special occasion.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cioppino at the Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne reviews from OpenTable diners
12 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (5)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (4)romantic (4)great for brunch (4)special occasion (4)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Just oklntyrrellVIPDined on 8/29/2014Service was great. Mushroom ravioli fantastic. Steak was served warm. Desserts had no wow factor.
- Incredible view. Quality foodBreakersCoupleDined on 8/9/2014Went just prior to sunset and sat outside. Great view of ocean and resort. Service was great and food was as you'd expect at a restaurant of this statute. Portions were filling, but not overwhelming. After dinner, you can check out the beach and walk around the resort or enjoy a post dinner drink at one of the bars. Overall a top notch experience.Special Features:
- Great BrunchKenMVIPDined on 8/3/2014Every time we go to thr Ritz for Brunch they exceed our expectation. Great food, and great serviceSpecial Features:
- Father's Day BrunchJamesBrownInMiamiVIPDined on 6/15/2014We had an amazing brunch with excellent service from Karen. It was Father's Day and very busy but the quality of the experience did not decline. I was surprised to see Prosecco being served instead of champagne. For $105 a person ,a quality champagne should be offered to guests. Besides that, I was pleased with the dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CemSayinDined on 6/9/2014I do not know how this place is in top 10 romantic restaurants in Miami. Food is good but overpriced. Ambience was not good at night.Special Features:
- Great location, and then...HARDDO91VIPDined on 6/8/2014This restaurant is located at the Ritz Key Biscayne. Gorgeous location/views, however, the food is average+, while the prices are not. Had dinner here one night, nest drove to SOBE to Prime112, and last night to Rusty Pelican. Better choices.
- The following 84 reviews are from the Cioppino at the Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne reviews archive.
- Beachfront Charmer is a hidden gemNibblesDined on 5/6/2014Perfect weather, star-lit evening, Miami at its best. A beautiful hidden gem this lovely place suited us all, young and old. And the staff went out of their to accommodate our wheel -chaired father. Bravo to you all. The food was delicious, served beautifully, the waiter was exceptional. Even with a very large party to our right and a family of four with two young children to our left, it was very calm and relaxing, the waiters moving smoothly between us all. Looking forward to a return visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingBroncoVIPDined on 5/3/2014I was quite disappointed with what I thought was going to be a first class dining experience. Service was extremely poor, too much time passed before water, bread, reached the table. More time to take cocktail orders and still more time to open bottle of wine brought in from my cellar. Food was poor. One guest complained so much, the item was removed from my bill. I was embarrassed. The wine corkage fee was not discussed, but turned out to be the higheast I have ever paid, $45 per bottle. Overall, not a good experience and I shall not return!Special Features:
- Great ExperienceDanManDined on 4/21/2014Great experience, all staff were extremely welcoming, great attention to detail, dinner was a little pricey but worth it. Wait staff (Jorge) was great and the views are awesome. Great choice for an anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last Sunday before going back northOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/26/2014It was a wonderful Sunday afternoon, not only did the weather cooperate but the staff was very friendly, accomodating and resouceful. The variety of foods that had been offered was a great choice for all taste buds.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too expensiveLopezVIPDined on 1/12/2014Prices need to be moderated a bit, especially the wine.Special Features:
- Very niceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/6/2013very friendly stuff. pay attention to the details. happy with the experience.Special Features:
- Good, but not great ItalianMarcoVIPDined on 12/5/2013Good, but not great Italian restaurant, within gorgeous Key Biscayne Ritz-Carlton Hotel. Lovely service. Solid menu (though dishes had been "stronger" a few years ago).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was very good for a RitzThoughtfuldinerVIPDined on 12/3/2013Food was very good for a Ritz hotel restaurant. That said, it was not truly outstanding given the price of the dishes. The outdoor dining area is lovely for dinner.Special Features:
- Great view of the water fromRaulVIPDined on 10/22/2013Great view of the water from the terrace. Excellent wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dining experience.ReedoVIPDined on 10/18/2013Excellent dining experience. Very romantic if you can dine al fresco. Service was impeccable. Portions were abundant. A bit pricey, but that's what you get at a hotel restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A magical atmosphere, butKBGPDined on 10/4/2013A magical atmosphere, but sadly not hitting the same note with the food. We have been faithful Cioppino patrons for years and have seen a significant decline in the menu and food in the past year. Spending a pretty penny on dinner, you would like your meal-taste to match your setting, especially when you're at the Ritz. Service is always outstanding, and if you're having any type of fish you can bet on it to be caught that day. Beautiful restaurant inside and out, just needing to refine a few things - big & small.Special Features:
- Exceptional Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/20/2013The staff at this restaurant goes above and beyond to make your dining experience here personal and memorable. I had dinner here twice during a weekend stay at the Ritz Carlton and both experiences were fantastic. I especially enjoyed the chef's tasting menu with wine pairings. I look forward to returning.Special Features:
- What happened to my dinner?foodieVIPDined on 6/26/2013THe Ritz Carlton is one or our favorite places for brunch, lunch or dinner. Wednesday evenings dinning experience was disappointing and unusual for such a finely managed property. One diner did not get her meal.......When it did finally arrive it was disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful from the hostessOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/25/2013Wonderful from the hostess to the service... Great food and superb wine listSpecial Features:
- Best ocean view in Dade CountyRaulVIPDined on 6/22/2013Best ocean view in Dade County from the terrace tables. Great wine list, one of the best.Special Features:
- Great!mercyDined on 6/16/2013went with my dad for brunch. this place was outstanding. the food was very fresh and varied. I have been to brunches where they limit the caviar. here, it was all you could eat. I am a foodie and am very picky about the presentation of the food. the meals are prepared in small quantities and are replaced constantly. so, you never have food that has been sitting out there for hours. I thought it was a great value for the money since specialty coffees are also included along with bloody mary and mimosas. I would definitely go here again. the service was great too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant and deliciousJaniceDined on 5/31/2013The food was amazing, The staff was exceptional. We are staying at the ritz Carlton in key biscayne, Florida and will definitely eat here another night,Special Features:
- Best food with one of theRaulVIPDined on 5/19/2013Best food with one of the best views in Miami of the Key Biscayne beach from the outdoor terrace. Wine list incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great all around...OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/16/2013Great all around, we where there celebrating our daughters' birthday and we were completely pleases. We are going back soon.Special Features:
- Our family's best place toGRlovetoeatVIPDined on 2/24/2013Our family's best place to go to celebrate anything!!Special Features:
- Good everything at the RitzAlanMVIPDined on 2/23/2013At the Ritz, service should be the best. Miami's laid back latin style may clash with this a little but they did a good, if not excellent job of service when my gf and I had dinner a couple of nights ago. The live guitar player was nice from where we were sitting but given the volume I wouldn't have wanted to be nearer unless I'd had a row with my wife. Vitello tonnata, Branzino, and Veal escallope were all excellent. I thought the wine list could have been better (more extensive).Special Features:
- Our server Yuxely was perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/18/2013Our server Yuxely was perfect and the food was just exquisite.Special Features:
- The place is great ,the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013The place is great ,the food better, and the service excellent .Special Features:
- As Always it is an awesomePeterDined on 1/7/2013As Always it is an awesome romantic place. The staff goes over and beyond to please you.Special Features:
- Worth the visitOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/30/2012The service is outstanding. The ambiance is equally first rate.. Caesar salad was average but my entree (pasta with seafood) was outstanding.. Others in my party were equally satisfied. Wine list is comprehensive and overall it is a winner.Special Features:
- Amazing brunch! So many foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/21/2012Amazing brunch! So many food and wonderful dessert!Special Features:
- Homemade pasta with trufflesOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/20/2012Homemade pasta with truffles was divine, but oh-so-rich! Though small, skip the appetizer and do the panacotta for dessert instead! Served with a pear and bergamot sorbet that was simply exquisite! The right amount of tart and sweet!Special Features:
- Great location. Food qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/16/2012Great location. Food quality good but each dish lacked taste.Special Features:
- The Sunday brunch is great!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/23/2012The Sunday brunch is great! It's from 12-3 and there are all sorts of things to choose from!!Special Features:
- Top notch for brunch!JafaVIPDined on 9/9/2012This is our go to place for brunch and special occasions. Very pricey, but worth it. The food is top notch. The only complaints are the way the food and desserts are bunched together. It's not as spread out as it used to be and the dessert offerings have been cut back. We also noted that the champagne quality was not as good. Service was customer friendly, but we had to bus our own table at times, and the server poured half glasses of mimosas. Great birthday desserts though. Very nice. Service is just not as attentive as it once was. But special requests were honored by the chefs. All in all, we are fans. The property is beautiful and gorgeous views. An oasis.Special Features:
- Cioppino = great 1-yr anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/15/2012Cioppino helped to make my 1-year wedding anniversary an incredibly special night. Thank you so much to the wait staff and the hosts--they went above and beyond for me.Special Features:
- Cioppino at the Ritz CarltonOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/30/2012With a view of the Atlantic Ocean and the feeling of being in the tropics, Cioppino is a wonderful setting, the food and service were the crowning acheivement. The food with an Italian flare was very good and would satisfy the most discriminating palate. Wine list could be more extensive for my taste but they had a nice selection. Service went out of their way to make sure your every need was taken care of. Don't miss the Sunday brunch for every kind of food you can think of, it's truly amazing.Special Features:
- Best Brunch in the Miami Area,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/6/2012Best Brunch in the Miami Area, expectacular view of the beach, broad variety of food, great service, if you are in the are is a must-go!Special Features:
- Food was very good. BeautifulOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/23/2012Food was very good. Beautiful view! We had a new -3rd day - waitress who needed some more training. Others we met at the hotel who ate there had better service on other days and very good food also!!Special Features: