Cinnabar - Hyatt Regency Crystal City
2799 Jefferson Davis Highway
Arlington, VA 22202Neighborhood:
SouthernPrice: $30 and under
Cinnabar - Hyatt Regency Crystal City
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://crystalcity.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels-crystalcity/entertainment/dining_detail.jsp?itemDesc=fboutlet&itemId=1003271
- Phone: 7034181234x6185
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast- Monday to Friday from 6:00am - 10:00am, Saturday & Sunday 6:00am - 12:00pm
Lunch- Monday to Friday from 11:00am - 3:00pm, Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
Dinner-Monday to Friday from 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Southern
- Executive Chef: Shane Henderson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Cafe, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Cinnabar - Hyatt Regency Crystal City
The recently renovated Cinnabar restaurant showcases modern interpretations of Southern classics featuring seasonal and local ingredients.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cinnabar - Hyatt Regency Crystal City reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelQuiet
great for brunch (8)kid-friendly (5)special occasion (4)good for groups (3)scenic view (2)fit for foodies (1)romantic (1)Show More
- deliciouspoindexterDined on 5/11/2014We went for the Mother's Day brunch and had a lovely meal. The staff was super attentive and friendly, as one should expect from a nice hotel. The guys making omelets and carving meat were helpful and courteous. The marinated chilled asparagus was a nice inclusion on the salad side, the mini waffles ( and real maple syrup) were light and tasty and I also enjoyed the snapper. The desert table was outstanding, passion fruit creme brûlée and white chocolate tulips were standout faves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch Spot @ HyattEEMORY16Dined on 5/11/2014Brunch spot in the middle of Crystal City. Thank you for a wonderful experience. My family and I had a great time celebrating Mother's Day at your restaurant. The food was superb and service was perfect.Special Features:
- Mother's Day BrunchvamickDined on 5/11/2014We went for Mother's Day and it was a very nice experience. The food was good but not amazing. It was a little pricey for Mother's Day at $48. However, the $48 included drinks, a mimosa, and valet parking. When I made the reservation I was directed to the Easter Brunch for the menu, so I was a little disappointed there wasn't a crepe station for Mother's Day. If I had not waited until the week of Mother's Day to book, I would have probably chosen the Ritz-Carlton, Georgia Brown's or the Gospel Brunch at the Hamilton (haven't tried it yet). Food: Everything was good, but nothing rocked my world. Atmosphere: Hotel View: No view Service: Very GoodSpecial Features:
- MMA65Dined on 5/10/2014If you're looking for great good in a quiet family friendly atmosphere you need to try this place.Special Features:
- DinerVIPDined on 5/5/2014This wonderful restaurant is consistently good. The menu had many items to choose from and the staff is excellent. This is a great gem and well worth the time to venture here and enjoy local flavorful cuisine. Job well done.Special Features:
- DinerVIPDined on 5/4/2014Loved the buffet breakfast. Highly recommend that option with a nice selections and varieties. There was even some lox today. Well done. Service with Hamid was outstanding. He's wonderful and very attentive. Special kudos to him.Special Features:
- DinerVIPDined on 5/3/2014Nice breakfast buffet - a lot of things to choose from. Service is outstanding. Definitely a return engagement.Special Features:
- The following 18 reviews are from the Cinnabar - Hyatt Regency Crystal City reviews archive.
- Perfect for Brunch!EllenDined on 4/20/2014The service was fantastic! The food was delicious - lots of variety! They even had a kids buffet. Price was higher, but the selection was superb and the taste was great! Definitely be returning here for brunch. Staff personable and very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MusicgoodfoodDined on 4/20/2014We have been coming to the Hyatt Regency for Easter Brunch for the past 7 years and we found that you have stopped someone play music any longer. That was nice for the dinners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/19/2014Hotel restaurant with good food and and sufficient menu choices. Service was very good but I marked it down to "good" because the waiter was annoying.
- Bad ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/8/2014Food was good but the service is lousy. No one came back to ask how was everything and even when I finish the meal. No one asking me for coffee or dessert. Very bad service.
- Valentines dinner57chvylvrDined on 2/14/2014Arrived to find a nice romantic setting for our dinner. The crowd was light so the noise level was perfect for our conversation. They offered a fixed five course dinner choice if salad appetizer main course and dessert with a glass of house merlot Chardonnay Pinot Grigio or moscato. All for $70. The food was really good but the service was rather slow considering there wasn't that big of a crowd. All in all it was a great time and we will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were looking for peaceTABXXXXXDined on 2/14/2014The Valentine's Day menu was a set menu so I can't review the normal menu, bad we had a great time the service was great and the food was great.Special Features:
- Maryland. CrabDuggieSVIPDined on 1/15/2014Frat crab cakes. Little to no filler. I wouldn't bother looking around for the best local crab cakes They are right here in the hotel. Who would have thought.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food and Service!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/10/2014This was our first time at the restaurant and had fantastic food and service! Being in a hotel, we expected the prices to be more than they were for lunch. We had the Cobb Salad and the Salmon Sandwich - both of which were beautifully presented and tasted even better. The wait staff headed by Sami provided excellent, prompt and unobtrusive service. We definitely were pleasantly surprised by this little know gem in Crystal City. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- Incredible food!HungryDined on 11/7/2013Wow...I was staying at the Hyatt for a conference and didn't expect the food at Cinnabar to be as good as it was. Not only was it good, it was fantastic...definitely gourmet! It was definitely "fine dining". The staff was incredibly polite and informative. The ambiance was incredible and the food unsurpassable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverpricedTravelerDined on 9/19/2013The food was delicious, but Cinnabar is a cafe, not a fine dining experience. The prices were way overpriced. I would never recommend this restaurant for that reason alone. I chose the venue for the convenience, but would never go back.
- perfect duoOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/18/2013We had the crabcake/filet duo recommended by our server and it was great. Nice presentation and very reasonably priced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Brunch Buffet!!TwinkleToesDined on 5/12/2013I was very pleased by the way Cinnabar accomadated my last minute changes s well as the selctions on the brunch buffet. The brunch desserts were pretty good as well, especially the strawberrty cheesecake.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a great experience!IncredibleDined on 5/10/2013A colleague of mine and I dined at Cinnabar and what an experience! The restaurant is located in this gorgeous sunlit atrium and both of us kept commenting how nice it was to have all of this natural sunlight without being directly outside. The food was phenomenal. We had the crabcake sandwich-the first crabcake I've ever had in this region that had virtually no filling-it was all jumbo lump crabmeat and a regionally inspired burger that featured a cheese from a local creamery out of Maryland and a flash grilled apple served with sweet potato fries--what a combination. The service was attentive yet not obtrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mid Day Get Awaykgdc1VIPDined on 5/7/2013This was a great lunch spot for those times when you want to get away from the office people yet don't have time to go too far away. Food is typical hotel food. I had the salmon BLT. Not bad! Service was leisurely but that is what I wanted. I would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice, limited menu. ServiceDinerVIPDined on 5/4/2013Nice, limited menu. Service was great. Wonderful Caesar salad, fish (Trout was nicely prepared with wonderful sauce) and the best part of our dinner was the wonderful chicken/matzo ball/won ton, vegetable, noodle soup. Noteworthy, tasteful and filling. Job well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed our breakfast experience.DinerVIPDined on 5/4/2013Enjoyed our breakfast experience. Nice selection of entrees and the service was great. They were on top of their game. Nice omelet bar as well...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good selection.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/14/2013Nice menu for a hotel. Lots of fresh choices and creating your entree gives you lots of choices. Food was well prepared.
- We loved the food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/4/2013We loved the food and service at the Cinnibar. We ate breakfast(buffet) every morning of our stay. Especially helpful was the server,Mizan. The entire staff was very helpful.Special Features: