Cin City - Miami Valley Gaming
6000 SR 63
Lebanon, OH 45036Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Cin City - Miami Valley Gaming
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.miamivalleygaming.com/
- Phone: 5139347070
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Wednesday - Sunday 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Rensford Abrigo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar, Private Room, Wine
A word from Cin City - Miami Valley Gaming
Cin City Sea & Steak, a specialty fine dining restaurant, was created and designed with Cincinnati influences pairing comfortable fine dining experience at an affordable price. Sit and enjoy tantalizing cuisine in the comfort of 1940’s inspired décor, where comfort meets coolness. Cin City Sea & Steak: where crisp freshness, affordability, quality and a mix of land and sea is served proudly on the menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cin City - Miami Valley Gaming reviews from OpenTable diners
10 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (8)romantic (5)good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (3)fit for foodies (2)hot spot (2)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Romantic EveningSteak1manDined on 8/20/2014My wife and I spent our fourth anniversary at your restaurant and it was by far one of the most enjoyable dining experiences we have had. The steak was perfect as were the side dishes. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always greatgustavDined on 8/14/2014Just great food - great service -and exquisite surroungings inside a racino - imagine! Prices are excellent also!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food amazing but takes forever!Rieder911Dined on 7/11/2014Food and drinks were top notch however it took 15-20 mins for each drink ordered and 70mins for our group of 6 to get food. There were only 4 other tables there during our visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Appearance isn't everythingInthebusinessDined on 6/29/2014Waited at the door for 2 minutes before being greeted and sat by the manager (why I dont know because there was a hostess on staff that night and it was not busy) Were told our server would be out in a few minutes, then the manager returned 2 minutes later with our water. Couple minutes later the manager brought out bread and butter. Finally (after about 8-10 minutes in a place with 3 other tables occupied and 4 servers on staff) our server arrived. She did a wonderful job, but overall the staff seemed like they were unhappy. Steaks were pretty darn good, calamari a lil salty but good. Just think they need to put more emphasis on hospitality training and content rather than appearance and flashiness (being in a racino I get it though)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatgustavDined on 6/13/2014The food was great; prices are reasonable; service was great and overall we love dining at cin city !! The corn/clam chowder is one of our favorite items as well as the shrimp tacos !! Just great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Mother's DayNorm1961DaytonDined on 5/11/2014The experience was delightful as soon as I stepped inside the doors. Was greeted by very friendly staff, and was seated immediately. Waitress was very helpful in descriptions of entrees we had questions about. The chef was very concern in making sure my steak was cooked exactly they way I wanted and conveyed this through our waitress. I had the filet migion and it was outstanding. My guest had coconut shrimp that was very delish. Our first time here and it won't be our last. The dining experience made for a very pleasant Mother's Day dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- service is better during the weekOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/10/2014They are super slow and I've had several issues with my food on several different visits.Special Features:
- The following 4 reviews are from the Cin City - Miami Valley Gaming reviews archive.
- Great time and foodLisaSimpsonOHDined on 4/26/2014We had excellent food and great service - friendly and knowledgeable, but not intrusive.Special Features:
- Food ExtraordinaireBettingmomDined on 3/30/2014I have had their steaks and they were cook to prefection. The rareness was to perfectly. Side dishes were great. On my second trip I had pork chops. I was a little uneasy about this, I like my pork done, juicy, not dry but not pink. I have to save it was done to perfection. The best pork chop EVErR. Even though this is a restaurant in a gaming atmosphere the restaurant itself was quiet not bells and whistles going off. My sister and I was able to carry on a nice quiet conversation and not be bothered with LOUD music and noises. Loved this resaturant and can't wait for a return visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food, even better serviceFoodie14Dined on 3/27/2014I had the 8oz filet & asparagus. My guest, the grouper w/ au gratin potatoes. Ordered a caesar salad & it was split plated for us. Generous portions. Warm dinner rolls w/ herb butter were served as seated. Medium steak was cooked perfectly. The asparagus was tender. Grouper came with string beans & seasoned swiss chard. Potatoes were creamy. We don't drink so we just had water. It was cold, crisp & we liked the glasses! Didn't get dessert but saw a monstrous piece of chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream go to the next table. Ambiance was very nice. Booths seat 4 easily. Casino was just outside the door, but it was quiet inside. Service was excellent. Attentive, not intrusive. Well versed in the menu. $75 w/ tip & tax. We will return!Special Features:
- Something special close byChristineVIPDined on 3/14/2014The wait staff is not knowledgeable about the wine list, but the bartender is. When walking in, the tables on the back left wall are arranged long wise and makes intimate conversation difficult, would be better to sit in the middle of the room. The food is above average, this was my third visit but first with and Open Table reservation. It is a steak house and the steaks are wonderful! Ours this visit were cooked as ordered. Side dishes are big enough to share, so plan accordingly! Plan to bring leftovers home!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.