5160 Las Vegas Blvd., South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Bali Hai Golf Club
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cili.com/
- Phone: 7028561000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Saturday, 11:30am-3:00pm;Sunday:11:00am-3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Pan-Asian
- Executive Chef: Stanley Carroll
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We accept large parties.
- Private Party Contact: Kathy Clark 7025976316
- Entertainment: Thursday nights feature martinis and live music.
A word from Cili
Cili is set in the tropically themed paradise of Bali Hai Golf Club. The freshest ingredients complement carefully prepared fish and meat dishes. Exotic views and attentive service have made Cili one of Las Vegas' most popular restaurants.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cili reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (2)special occasion (2)great for lunch (1)scenic view (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- Always amazing.HappyeverafterDined on 3/19/2014I can't say enough good things about cili. The food is amazing and the service is top notch. The view of the gold course from the patio is to die for. I go there every time I'm in Vegas, and I was even married there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- completely divine...as usualugorgeousDined on 1/15/2014Our second time here, and it was as beautiful as I remember. There was a darling young lady hostess. Greeted us w/ a smile and expected our arrival. Made us feel so welcome. Our server, Will, is a delightful young man, catering to our every need. Our request of a view and soft rolls was met w/ such enthusiasm, I was giddy and so appreciated their understanding. We all dinned on glazed salmon and shrimp tempura...oooomgosh - tender and tasty. Could not leave until we shared the butterscotch pudding once again. I had raved about that to my mother and they did not dissapoint. Looking forward to entertaining more friends and family at Cili's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- completely lovelyugorgeousDined on 7/31/2013We were celebrating annv/bday and would love a view, that's EXACTLY what we got. We were greeted w/ welcoming smiles from everyone that helped us. Seated immediately in front of their huge window overlooking the grounds...DIVINE! Our waiter Will, was a darling, complete professional, couteous and attentive. We so adored him. The generous serving of wine and champagne served chilled, perfect. Our entree's, grilled shrimp and morrocan chicken...well hmm...a bit overspiced and not as tender as I would expect. A complimentary dessert was delightfully offered for our celebration. Butterscotch pudding w/ salted carmel sauce..OMG! Highly recomended! I'm going back just for mushroom soup, dessert n champagne - instant happiness!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the classy lunch we expected.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/20/2013Online, in the notes I explained it was our anniversary, that we would like to sit outside & look out at the golf course since that is where we got married. It was supposed to be a nice romantic meal at the elegant golf course. The hostess said Happy Anniversary, sat us outside, she clearly read the reservation and cared about our request. What the restaurant and hostess failed to mention was that the Sapphire Golf Tournament was going on at the same time. So our "romantic lunch" was looking out at strippers dressed in g-strings doing cart wheels on the green. I have nothing against strippers, I go to clubs, they're great. But it's NOT what I want for my anniversary - Neither one of us could focus with the nearly naked women out there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brunch!NickkanelvDined on 5/12/2013Love this place. Came every year for Mother's Day and it never fails. All is fresh, great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always enjoyable. food selectionOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/17/2013always enjoyable. food selection nice and atmosphere pleasantSpecial Features:
- Happy in Bali!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/13/2013The service was very good. Food came out quickly and presented well. The waitress was attentive and cheerful. We had lunch on a Sunday, while an NFC playoff was on. The room was quite empty, but nevertheless beautiful. I will be coming again and have already told friends about it.Special Features:
- Very good wait service thatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/8/2013Very good wait service that not intrusive but still kept a good eye if we needed anything. Food was presented well. A bit on the expensive side but very will worth taking an important client to lunch here.Special Features:
- Great find!Table2VIPDined on 12/28/2012We highly recommend Cili! The food was terrific and the atmosphere couldn't be better.Special Features:
- Best lobster salad....foodyVIPDined on 7/16/2012This is the best lobster salad on the planet....a lovely view of the golf course too! Our waiter was most attentive! If you are looking for a great place for the ladies to lunch this is it!Special Features:
- Great spot for a businessJimBOofNashvilleVIPDined on 6/27/2012Great spot for a business lunch when in Vegas: nice atmosphere, great food, great service and a wonderful view of the golf course.Special Features:
- Wow! This place is great!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/27/2012Wow! This place is great! The food, the service, the location, Cili's has everything!Special Features:
- Great for a special occasion.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/13/2012Great for a special occasion. Brunch was excellent,food very fresh and offered a great selection. Endless champagne refills a definite plus. A little more pricey then I was expecting to pay for brunch. I thought just the regular menu would be available but it was Mother's Day and only the brunch was offered. Don't know if I would go back again only because there are so many other places on my list to try for a special occasion. But, I really did enjoy my experience there and my Mother was very impressed. Also, I didn't expect to get a table outside being that it was a very busy and beautiful day, but, Surprise we got an outside table with a perfect view of golf course greens. Great!Special Features:
- Mother's Day BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2012I took my mother to Cili for Mother's Day Brunch, neither of us has ever been to Cili before. The service was impeccable and the food was absolutely delicious and the variety of brunch offerings was very impressive. I will most definitely visit Cili again!Special Features:
- Cili is a beautiful locationOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/4/2012Cili is a beautiful location for a get-a-way from the hussle and bussle of the Las Vegas Strip! We ate outside on the patio overlooking the golf course and wall falls. The food was prepare to perfection as always, and the service was spot on. Can't wait to do it again.Special Features:
- The BestfoodyVIPDined on 4/19/2012The best lobster salad in the world! I am always so proud to bring an out of town guest to Cili's...they never disappoint. Food, service and atmosphere are all fabulous!Special Features:
- Good food and service, andOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/17/2012Good food and service, and location, view made for a very pleasant lunch experience.Special Features:
- THIS IS OUR THIRD YEAR GOINGOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 4/8/2012THIS IS OUR THIRD YEAR GOING TO CILI FOR EASTER BRUNCH. WE ARE NEVER DISAPPOINTED.Special Features:
- This is a great place forBootBarnDined on 10/19/2011This is a great place for lunch when you want to have a great meal and impress your guests.Special Features:
- We toook my parents to CiliOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 5/8/2011We toook my parents to Cili for their special Mothers' Day brunch, and it was excellent. The location provided a very elegant ambiance, while also being away from the histle and bustle of the casinos.Special Features:
- The food is always superbBootBarnDined on 2/16/2011The food is always superb and is prepared with a great attention to detail. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking for a great meal and outstanding atmoshphere.Special Features:
- The sea bass was beautifullyOpenTable Diner Since 2001Dined on 1/6/2011The sea bass was beautifully presented and done perfectly. It also tasted very, very good. The fish and chips were also beautifully presented with colors on the plate provided by a small serving of Thai salad and tempura beans/asparagus.Special Features:
- pan seared chilean sea bassFoodieVIPDined on 10/10/2010pan seared chilean sea bass with risotto was excellent.Special Features:
- Great menu, great service,kludjVIPDined on 8/11/2010Great menu, great service, great food preparation. Service was really good, the staff were very attentive but ot bothersome. Highly reccomended.Special Features:
- What a special place for lunch!UnrequitedVIPDined on 6/10/2010What a special place for lunch! We sat on the Patio overlooking the waterfalls and golf course. Great food --- try the lobster Cobb--- and attentive, professional service.Special Features:
- The new menu and wine listLesKincaidDined on 4/22/2010The new menu and wine list is a great improvement.......we love this place.Special Features:
- Cili is excellent! The foodShelly48Dined on 2/14/2010Cili is excellent! The food and service is impeccable. It was a perfect place for Valentines Day lunch. I have been to Cili several times, however this was the first time for my son and daughter-in-law. They could not stop raving about it. Beautiful restaurant, excellent food and service.Special Features:
- Cili is the best place inOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/5/2010Cili is the best place in Vegas for a business lunch. You can get away from the Casinos but still be right on the strip. It is quiet enough for a relaxing business discussion and the service is top-notch. I'll continue to frequent this spot for business lunches in Vegas.Special Features:
- Ususal experience. Food andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/8/2009Ususal experience. Food and service were excellent. Menu selections varied and good. Presentation very nice. I am a return visitor and will visit again.Special Features:
- This gem is sided with a wonderful,LesKincaidDined on 12/3/2009This gem is sided with a wonderful, but expensive, golf course right on the strip in Las Vegas. The food is prepared just the way you would want and the selections are variable so you can choose. I recommend this for lunch. They don't do breakfast of dinner. What a concept!Special Features:
- Absolutely fantastic mealDidfidDined on 11/26/2009Absolutely fantastic meal in a superb setting. A friend of ours from Las Vegas sent us the Thanksgiving menu from Cili, and although we had never heard of Cili, we loved the items they had on the menu. We decided to make the reservation and found that not only was it the best meal we had on the strip, but one of the best thanksgiving meals we've had in a very long time. The service, the setting and the food could NOT have been better. (desserts were not as good as the main buffet, but I'm a little picky about desserts) It was a small crowd which made the whole experience even more delightful since it was like eating in your own living room. Great Job Cilis!Special Features:
- In our party, three of usOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/19/2009In our party, three of us ordered the lobster cobb salad. The lobster was a little tough. I've eaten at Cili's on numerous occasions and have always enjoyed the food. I especially liked the scallops and am disappointed they were taken off of the lunch menu.Special Features:
- Kind dumbed down the decor...ifOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 11/11/2009Kind dumbed down the decor...if you are going to remodel, why not do the whole thing?
- Cili is always a great experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/7/2009Cili is always a great experience. We had numerous business meals and one big catered business event there - the service and food quality have never let us down. It is a beautiful place for special occasion meals as well.Special Features:
- I come here often, and I thoroughlyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/26/2009I come here often, and I thoroughly enjoy the whole experience.Special Features:
- Excellent. Food was fantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/12/2009Excellent. Food was fantastic and service was super.Special Features:
- Absolutely perfect as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/12/2009Absolutely perfect as always -- fantastic food, presentation, service, and ambience. Thank you!Special Features:
- Our Sunday lunch was lovely,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/29/2009Our Sunday lunch was lovely, relaxing and delicious. The setting was peacefully tropical and the staff excellently accommodating.Special Features:
- Cili'c is a great place toOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/9/2009Cili'c is a great place to have a business lunch. We had a nice conversation and good food provided by good service. My request for a golf course view was either ignored or forgotten because they seated my group by the fish tank.Special Features:
- I took a friend to Cili whoOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 1/28/2009I took a friend to Cili who had never been there. She was in awe....it was her birthday. The food was excellent, everyone very friendly and the view outstanding. We sat in the enclosed patio looking over the golf course. Pricey but worth it.Special Features: