Ciera - MontBleu Resort
55 Hwy 50
Stateline, NV 89449Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Ciera - MontBleu Resort
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.montbleuresort.com/
- Phone: 8006483353
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner:Monday, Thursday, Sunday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday - saturday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Wine
A word from Ciera - MontBleu Resort
Steaks, fresh Seafood, and an extensive wine list will compliment your dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Ciera - MontBleu Resort - Best Restaurants in Stateline ›
Ciera - MontBleu Resort reviews from OpenTable diners
94 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (76)romantic (71)notable wine list (45)fit for foodies (33)good for groups (22)neighborhood gem (11)hot spot (6)late-night find (3)great for brunch (2)great for lunch (2)scenic view (1)vibrant bar scene (1)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/19/2014We had a wonderful experience and just love this place! It was recommended to us this summer and we loved it. We're staying at the Mont Bleu so it was especially nice just to come down from our room and enjoy such a great meal. Our server Daryl was very friendly. Wonderful place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service is FantasticNaenaeDined on 10/17/2014This place is a blast from the past. Old fashioned steakhouse with table side service, private booths, and excellent food. Portions are huge so sharing is recommended.Special Features:
- 5 Star across the boardusmale002Dined on 10/15/2014What a nice treat. 5 stars in my opinion. Every single employee was gracious, nice and warm towards customers. The food was scrumptious!! Booth was the way to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Curtained DiningKnightdinerDined on 10/8/2014This was by far the best dining experience I believe my wife and I have had, at least that we can remember. We were seated in a private booth that was curtained off from the rest of the restaurant so it truly felt as if we were the only ones in the place for the most part. Our server, John, was phenomenal, recommended a good wine and got my very particular cocktail drink order right the first time. The food was excellent, had filet and lobster. The garlic mash potatoes were excellent too. Can't say enough about the service, especially from John who was the primary server but he was supported by a team of assistants that were there at every turn to top off our wine, bring bread, take plates, and whatever else we needed. A great experience!Special Features:
- FabfiveDined on 10/5/2014Excellent service and food. We especially like the Pre-fixed dinner with numerous choices available for $30. Well worth the price.Special Features:
- Great FoodFoodieDined on 10/1/2014We've eaten here before. It's always been a good experience. The staff is friendly and the food is very good. They have a dinner special called the Prix Fix. It's a set menu with several choices of starters, entrees and dessert for under $40. My husband and I have tried a couple of the choices. We have not been disappointed. Will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, service, and valueDexbDined on 9/25/2014We enjoyed the $30 pre fix dinner which is available Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday. Everything was delicious, including the Filet Mignon. We sat in a both with curtains and the service was impeccable. A reasonable price for a great dinner at a very special restaurant.Special Features:
- RomanticFoodieholicDined on 9/18/2014First time to dine at Ciera Restaurant. We definitely will be back. The fixe meal was appropriate for our budget for a treat on vacation. Excellent service and food was outstanding, not salty, well seasoned.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday special!MegmacDined on 9/14/2014Managed to make it to Tahoe on a Sunday and super excited to have to 30 dollar prefixed meal special they were running!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time here - loved itRobinW61Dined on 9/14/2014The service is outstanding. The lobster bisque is to die for!!! All the food is perfectly prepared. I love this place!!!Special Features:
- Outstanding seafood saladQueenDined on 9/14/2014The King crab legs were an enormous portion - enough to share. Husband got the local dinner special (soup/salad, entree and desert for $35) can't beat that anywhere. Wonderful anniversary dinner. Never dissapointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Way overratedCandGDined on 9/13/2014We were looking forward to a great meal and experience, based on other reviews and the 4 Diamond Awards. Unfortunately the actual experience fell flat on its' face! Our server was far more interested in attending to his private booths than us. You are offered a choice of three different breads, but can only have one slice of the one you choose. We both ordered the 10 oz Filet, however we received two drastically different sized steaks and when questioned if one was only a six ounce the waiter was very condescending. The steaks themselves were very tender, but lacked any seasonings. The white cheddar potatoes were not very moist or cheesy. After the size question about the steaks our server never returned until it was dessert time.Special Features:
- Outstanding service!HappyDancerEatsDined on 9/13/2014This is our 2nd time for dinner at Ciera. This time we brought friends to share in the experience. My husband had the lamb, which was superb; I had the filet mignon, also excellent. As always, our entire dining experience at Ciera was top notch! Both couples in our party were celebrating anniversaries and Daryl's service was prompt, professional and most of all fun! Thanks to Daryl and the entire Ciera staff for another five star dining experience!Special Features:
- Amazing!lovedcieraDined on 9/13/2014Seriously one of the best restaurants we have ever been to. The food was nothing short of perfect, spectacular, and delicious! The service was outstanding and they went above and beyond our expectations and requests. The filet mignon was perfectly cooked, the lobster was huge and full of flavor, the desserts were beautifully done, even the salad was delicious! A huge thank you to John, Claudia, and Megan for helping make sure everything was perfect for the wedding proposal. I would have never been able to pull it off without all of the help!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- S.Tahoe fine dining best restaurantlovegoodfoodDined on 9/11/2014My wife and I go to South Shore Lake Tahoe at least once a year. Ciera is the best restaurant there. The service (John) our waiter is the best, we ask for him everytime we go. Great food and many options on the menu. Don't miss trying it. Rack of lamb the best!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent DiningHattrickDined on 9/11/2014Food was prepared perfectly and service was excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING SERVICE, MARLA...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014VERY GOOD FOR SPECIAL OCCASION'S ..WISH YOU WOULD OPEN FRI,SAT,& SUN'S..Special Features:
- Best in TownddalyDined on 9/6/2014Ciera is at the top when it comes to fine dining in South Shore Lake Tahoe. The only thing that beats the food is the service. The oysters Rockefeller and Bison carpaccio were amazing. I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- CieraOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/30/2014Nice ambience for a Hotel/Casino restaurant. Service was very prompt and polite. Wine was delivered at perfect temperature. Filet was very good. Everyone seemed to enjoy their entrée.Special Features:
- Good service- pleasent foodfredDined on 8/29/2014Date-night early dinner prior to an Eagles concert. Great service, attentive wait staff and pleasent ambiance. The food (pepper steak, and Med. chicken) was good (not fantastic), Caesar salad was drenched with dressing- only the top pieces of lettuce could drip dried enough to eat. Lava cake and the rice/potato cake side dish were stellar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Monthly DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/28/2014We go here every month. The fixed price menu is just okay. Usually we go for the rib eye and rack of lamb. Sometimes the rib eye is exceptional, and sometimes just okay. This time it was just okay. We always end up with a lot of food to go. So, while the price is on the high side we often get 2 or 3 dinners out of it. We know all the staff and always get a booth. Pleasant, friendly place for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I have been visiting here regularly for the past 5years. Tommy and his staff are wonderful. The food is always great. The cocktails are phenomenal. The only thing lacking is a view of Lake Tahoe.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Evening outvisitor12345Dined on 8/22/2014Finishing our week long stay in S Lake Tahoe, I decided to take my wife and mother to Ciera. Service was normal...not tool long, but enough time in between to converse. Maître 'D was very informative and helpful. Food was very good...nothing mind blowing, but not bad. Had a couple of order errors, but they were kind to remove from total. As for ambiance....it's a nice place without a true dress code. People in shorts, tank tops, flip flops, etc. ruins the setting. Overall, a nice place to dine.Special Features:
- FantasticLenHDined on 8/21/2014Visiting the area, we decided to try the price fix dinner for $30 per person. This is offered 3 times a week. The Salmon and Filet Mignon were cooked to perfection. The waitstaff were wonderful and highly attentive. Too bad I don't live in the area as I would most definitely dine at this restaurant on a regular basis.Special Features:
- ImpeccableLaFayetteDined on 8/20/2014Absolutely fantastic. Great options and amazing quality. Buying each option can be pricey, but they offer a more comporable course option that worked well for my(and many others) wallet. Overall very impressive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well, nice and okTahoejdrDined on 8/17/2014Having spend of well over $150 for each of us I was disappointed. With reservations made, we were seated in the back room and given the $30 menu. Mom was in a wheel chair, why direct our party of (03) to the back room. Further, we did not come for the discount menu on a Sunday night at 05:30 PM. In the future I'll return to Harrah's, the entire dining experience is better. Food and presentation fine however, well overpriced. Service was good, nice folks however, next time I'll go to Harrah's for a great dining experience.
- Very good steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014I had the fillet and it was fantastic. Our group also had a variety of the steak offerings and all were very happy. Their asparagus was perfect as well.Special Features:
- Meat madnessMichaelDined on 8/16/2014Great dinner, well executed. Elk and tack of lamp were superb, as was the filet from what I heard. Awesome meal, awesome service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceHappytummyDined on 8/10/2014The service was right on top. The quality and quantity of our food was outstanding. It felt like the food wasn't going to end almost. They make it comfortable for everyone. Definitely going back again :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptiional diningkamoiVIPDined on 8/10/2014The lobster bisque is to die for. The filet mignon was cooked to perfection as requested (well done for me and medium rare for my spouse). We both enjoyed the lava cake too. On certain days a prix fixe menu is available that makes dining here even better.Special Features:
- not as beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/9/2014been here several times- this was bad- slow and incorrect service of order- this time taste of food average at best
- Ciera, WOW!Rexbo47Dined on 8/8/2014Excellent 5-Star choice for steaks and chops in Tahoe. I highly recommend the chateaubriand for two. Excellent food, cooked to perfection. Wow!Special Features:
- FRFOODIESDined on 8/6/2014pre fix menu was offered with also regular menu. Asked the price of prefix and was pleasant surprised by the VERY reasonable cost. So Enjoyed our meal and server , Troy, very professional and personable. Explained everything and paced food delivery very well. The ambience was very nice. Great Dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Live2eatOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014This was the perfect place for an intimate dinner for my husband's birthday. We had a curtained booth, exceptional food and attentive service that was not intrusive. I will definitely dine here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great steaksOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/1/2014we had a great family dinner with fantastic chateaubriand, service was very good and staff too, ambience in restaurant is nice only negative is the location of the restaurant in relatively unattractive casinoSpecial Features:
- A gem in StatelineChristineDined on 7/31/2014This restaurant was an excellent find. The food and service are excellent. It is in a casino, but unlike restaurants in many casinos, the experience was exquisite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experienceLuv2dineDined on 7/30/2014We had a wonderful experience at Ciera. They weren't quite ready for us when we arrived so we sat in the bar an Bobby the bar tender made the best martini in town. We were seated in a private booth for our meal that was very romantic. On Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays they have a prix fix menu that is awesome. For $30 you have a 3 course meal. You choose your soup or salad, entree and dessert. The portions are good size, but not too big. I had the salmon, my husband had the filet mingnon and both were outstanding. Make sure you order coffee with your dessert, it is a real treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- $30 prix fixe the best ever!BXgalDined on 7/27/2014Loved the prix fixe. Not a lot of choices but what was there was everything you would want in a steakhouse and at a great price - appetizer, entree and dessert. We had reservations for a Sunday night but due to a blackout in Lake Tahoe, Ciera was closed. Since we were still in town a week later and didn't want to miss dining there, we finally got to go and are so happy that we did!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A winner!foodloverDined on 7/19/2014The big red leather booth with the curtain is a classic! Everyone's food was very good and the wine man did not push expensive bottles. He was also happy to bring us a taste of two of the wines. Bobby the bartender knows how to make a Manhattan.Special Features:
- Just okHusker1KDined on 7/17/2014Went for their prix fixed menu for $30/pp. The value is there, but the food was average. My husbands filet was cold, my cheesecake had canned pie filling as the topper. Good wine list.Special Features: