Ciccio's / Water
1015 S. Howard Avenue
Tampa, FL 33606Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $30 and under
Ciccio's / Water
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://cicciorestaurantgroup.com/restaurants/ciccios-water-soho.html
- Phone: 8132518406x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm, Saturday- Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; dinner: Saturday: 5:00pm-10:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Monday - Wednesday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Italian, Californian
- Executive Chef: Luis Flores
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Ciccio's/Water provides on and off premise catering for parties from 2 to 2000. Whatever your flavor may be we will deliver a fabulous affair.
- Private Party Contact: Steven Lanza 8133637708x
- Entertainment: Friday & Saturday nights enjoy subtle sounds from local DJs
A word from Ciccio's / Water
Join us at Ciccio's / Water, our healthy dining Tampa restaurant and allow the fresh, bright atmosphere and smiling faces to liven up your day. For lunch and dinner, explore our sushi or unique Cali bowls that feature a blend of fresh vegetables, crispy greens, a starch of your choice and a variety of proteins complemented with our house-made dressings. Select from sushi-grade tuna, locally caught fish, natural chicken and red meat combined with your choice of farro, rice, spaghetti squash or Udon noodles. We also offer grilled Cali wraps, gluten free and Paleo diet options, Asian inspired stir-frys, and our famous pizza. Experience our energetic nightlife and soak up our original, clean California cuisine, craft beers, and fine wines. Ciccio’s / Water delivers a fun, vibrant and distinctive environment that is what you have come to expect from Ciccio Restaurant Group.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Ciccio's / Water - Best Restaurants in Tampa ›
Ciccio's / Water reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (25)fit for foodies (22)good for groups (21)great for lunch (20)neighborhood gem (16)special occasion (15)vibrant bar scene (13)great for brunch (11)romantic (7)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (3)notable wine list (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Birthday DinnerLaceFaceDined on 10/21/2014There were seven of us celebrating my friend's 20th birthday. The menu options are great for groups because of the variety. Some people wanted Sushi but we didn't necessarily want to go to a Sushi restaurant, or we wanted pizza but didn't want to go to a pizza joint. The staff always does a fantastic job of making you feel special no matter what you're celebrating. I've been here three times now, all for birthdays. The staff is awesome in supporting groups and everything came out in a timely manner. We were very happy and very full when we left. Thank you!Special Features:
- Ciccio's never disappointsBigEaterDined on 10/13/2014We are frequent Ciccio's diners and never have a bad experience. The food, service, and value are all exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/10/2014Great sushi, craft cocktails and energetic music! Friendly service and good vibe for getting the weekend startedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014First I ordered the chicken gyro wrap which was disgusting. But I was able to change to a bowl with beef with was so so so good! Service was good. Nice restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food great but I won't go backPuttr27VIPDined on 9/6/2014The food was very good as was the service, but I won't go back, except maybe for lunch. The reasons are that the noise level was louder than any restaurant that I have been to in years. I can compare it to being at a wedding with the band playing. You just couldn't have an easy conversation. The other thing that I didn't like was the parking. The lot was small and was ONLY VALET. Ordinarily, this wouldn't be a problem, but I had valuables in my SUV and couldn't lock them. There was no street parking near, so I had to walk some distance. Between the parking and the noise level, it was a turn off.Special Features:
- HungrybutthinDined on 8/31/2014The food was good. The service was excellent. However, I did have a reservation but had to wait 25 minutes. I thought this was what open table was about. Granted others may have waited a bit longer. But it didn't work as I expected.
- Birthday DinnerLaceFaceDined on 8/1/2014Our server was super personable and very accommodating of our party of 8. The serving staff in general was very nice. Our food and drinks were served timely. We had a little bit of a time crunch and everything went smoothly and we made it to our next stop right on time. The menu is diverse enough to find something for everyone. The bowls are awesome!Special Features:
- Not impressed.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014As a regular to Daily Eats, I thought I would give ciccio's a try. I made reservations. When I get there, it was valet only, which is complimentary. The problem is I didn't know that, not was there a sign stating that. So I parked my car. The valet guys approached me and said it was valet only and they needed my keys. They then said they worked for tips only..pretty much insinuating I had to tip them after I parked my own car. I walk in and I'm seated at a high top table. I request that we sit in a regular table or booth. The hostess states they have too many big parties and there were not any tables available. 5 minutes later they broke one of those big tables down and started seating people. The server we had was actually quite friendly.
- Great food, Great servicemallory898Dined on 7/25/2014We had a party of 15 and the servers were awesome with accommodating all of us!Special Features:
- Delicious Sushi, attentive serviceBlueeyedgirl9786Dined on 7/19/2014A girlfriend and I went here for a late dinner on Saturday night. It was her first time so the waitress explained the entire menu and made excellent recommendations. Our drinks and appetizer arrived quickly; she suggested the Dino and Jimmy roll which was excellent!! The table was cleared and then dinner was right out. I went with more sushi and my girlfriend had a water bowl. Both meals were exactly what we expected and very tasty. My ONLY complaint was the loud music.....but it was a Saturday night!! I can't wait to go back and try more things on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LOUDPDogVIPDined on 7/10/2014Another nice meal at Ciccio's, but in an already noisy/lively place, why wedge in live mysic as well…at least bring the music in later in the evening for the bar scene (7pm's a little early)? Hard for our table of 4 to keep from having to yell at the table. Food and service was great, as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a fave!Lynda33629Dined on 7/9/2014It's always a treat to go to Ciccio's. Plenty of healthy, delicious options. Generous portions. Great happy hour! Young, beautiful staff and hipster vibe. Parking is a nightmare but they've added VALET service which is huge. Great for lunch or dinner.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed it all!melisDined on 7/3/2014We booked an early table and were able to be seated upon arrival. The service was very personal and we enjoyed the recommendations our server made. The sushi was delicious! Dessert was excellent! An excellent place to enjoy dinner with friends. Excited to return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, original food!KbVirginiaDined on 7/1/2014Ate here for lunch on a Tuesday after flying into Tampa. Delicious lunch; original, flavorful dishes. My husband and I both had one of the water bowls. Fresh fish, healthy combo without sacrificing taste. Guacamole app was also light and tasty. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- memorabledidodadoDined on 6/27/2014Tampa is filled with restaurants of all sorts, from the abundance of your common chains like Outback and Applebees to your tasty mom and pop places of all ethnicity. Ciccios Waters brings a whole other game to the table. Food,drinks,service, the ambiance, all make a positive mind blowing memorable experience. I've gone on a date night with the wife, a couples night out, and with a group of friends. Every time walking out with a smile of satisfaction. Just go, make reservation, and have fun. Thank you to the owners and staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food always delicious!mimosas4meDined on 6/27/2014super great drinks (slamgria and maxmosas!)... sushi delicious!.. wait staff friendly... complementary shot bucket for our table. love it here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 116 reviews are from the Ciccio's / Water reviews archive.
- Always greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/20/2014We have been coming to Ciccios for many years. The food is always excellent, as is the service. Great variety paired with a few long standing favorites.Special Features:
- Fun & Innovative RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/20/2014Took my college age son & his friends to this hopping restaurant. Really good vibe to the restaurant. Our server, Lauren, was knowledgeable, upbeat & provided great service. The "Slamgrias" were delicious cocktails. For appetizers, the water guacamole, lobster baked mac-n-cheese & volcano crisps were all wonderful to share. For main courses, the California bowls & the California wraps seemed to be the best choices. Since it was our first time to dine at the restaurant & we were clearly enjoying ourselves, they comped a tiramisu dessert for the table. Will definitely return to Ciccio's/Water next time I'm back in Tampa & also look forward to trying the other restaurants in the Ciccio group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bowls are the bestRobertVIPDined on 6/17/2014Today it was the Mexican bowl with spaghetti squash. Excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, reasonable priceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/3/2014Went to dinner with team from work, great food, good service, overall very good experience.
- Graduation LuncheonSwampThangDined on 6/3/2014We took our party of 11 to lunch in celebration of our son's HS graduation. The variety available on the menu was outstanding making Cicco's/Water a perfect choice for our large group. The staff did an phenomenal job of serving our group and since this was our first time visiting, the management provided us desert to share within our group. We'd highly recommend Cicco's and will visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- outstandingGregorVIPDined on 5/29/2014Great service, great food, great music. And a delicious Tiramisu. Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding find in SoHoHsy2550VIPDined on 5/25/2014It was my first time in to have dinner in the famed SoHo district of Tampa and what a delight. I made reservation for 4 and when we arrived on Sunday, we were the only patrons there. It was Memorial Day weekend and Ciccio's was closed for lunch and only opened at 5 pm when we arrived at 5:30pm. The menu was fantastic. It has something for everyone. My daughter had sushi, her friend had the blacken tilapia, I had the Northern lights bowl which consisted of honey glazed Chilean sea bass, a faro edamame salad and avocado; my friend had the southwestern chicken wrap. It was all delicious. The staff was outstanding. I plan to go back when I return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit disjointedDaveLutzDined on 5/18/2014Our waitress as very nice, but it took three times for them to understand how we wanted things to be prepared and each time took 30 minutes! We felt bad, as did the waitress, and they finally got it right, and she was very good at handling it, but the whole experience reeked of amateur hour, which was unlike our previous 5 visits. Maybe it was unique to our waitress? No. The customer next to us ordered something from another waitress who was not very good at listening and understanding what was wanted. It was something easy like "no butter" or "no oil" or something like that. Despite the acceptable resolution of our issue, we will think twice about returning until they can get a handle on the staff level of expertise.Special Features:
- nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/13/2014very big selection and super nice staff!! i would highly reccomend this place for office lunches or just for a night out with friendsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very impressedIdobeautyDined on 5/11/2014We went for Mother's Day. We had a party of 8- 5 adults/3children. No complainants. Great service and the food was amazing. Everyone said they will be returning :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's day delightBestboy4Dined on 5/11/2014Took my wife and my brother's family to Ciccio's for Mother's Day. We had a party of eight which they where able to accommodate easily. I don't think many people know about the brunch offering which was nice for Mother's Day. There was a wide variety to choose from the menu. I got a breakfast burrito with fresh guac that was very good. Everyone else enjoyed their lunch as well which included four picky teenagers. They had live music which was nice, but it was a little loud. We often found ourselves yelling across the table just to talk. The other ding I would probably give is that we seemed to have waited a longer than I would have liked for our food to arrive. I think it would have helped if they could have provided free chips.Special Features:
- Consistently outstanding!ShelbyDined on 5/9/2014This was our 5th dining experience at Ciccios. It will not disappoint! Love the healthy and oh so tasty options! Will be returning again next time we are back in town from Boston!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks againBigEaterDined on 5/9/2014Another great experience at Ciccio's - thanks again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, great selectionMRColVIPDined on 4/3/2014Not only was the food delicious and the selection wide, the service was outstanding. Next time I am in Tampa, I will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, fun atmosphereMarkDined on 3/22/2014Great food, and lots of tasty but healthy options. Great sangria. Great group outing destination- loud but fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great response to a mix upJumboDined on 3/15/2014The food and service was wonderful! I didn't eat my entire entree so I asked the bus boy to pack it up to take home... I think he may have missed understood me but after a few minutes I asked our waitress about it. She came back promptly and said they were making up a fresh one to take home because he had thrown out the left over. It was really A small mistake and I was fine going home without the leftovers . I was amazed they gave me an entire entree to take home! So nice to see how you treat your customers! Thank you!Special Features:
- Energetic, young crowdMarjDined on 3/14/2014Not exactly a place for date night. But great for groups of girls, guys, birthdays, etc. Great drinks & tons of food options. Something for everyone.Special Features:
- Deceptive - they do not honor ressiSamanthaVIPDined on 3/14/2014We booked our reservations through Open Table, showed up on time, and checked in. We had a great dinner. Afterwards, however, I received an email from Open Table to the effect that the restaurant cancelled the reservations. So even though we honored the reservations and had dinner, we earned no points. I called the restaurant and was told that they have not participated in Open Table in several years. This was surprising because they are clearly on the Open Table website and application. I think that this practice is very deceptive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my faves!HeatherDined on 3/5/2014I love Ciccio's for lunch, dinner and brunch. Honestly, you can't go wrong here.Special Features:
- Great PlacegreatDined on 2/21/2014Danielle was great the food was great and all for a great price highly recommendSpecial Features:
- Ciccio's rocks!ShelbyDined on 2/14/2014Had a fabulous Valentines dinner. The sushi is amazing,our server Meghan was outstanding. The menu is so interesting and offers something for everyone, especially those that like to eat healthy and not blow their diet. We have dined here 4 times when visiting from Boxford and will be back as often as possible. This is a casual dining with fabulous food in a fun and energetic environment. Love this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great findZaraDined on 2/14/2014After reading several reviews, we weren't sure what to expect. However we had an excellent dining experience. Our sushi was very good and the service was even better. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great First Date!LePejDined on 2/6/2014I was at Ciccio's on a blind date. I had never been there and chose the place and I am glad I did. My date liked the food and drink options and the service was excellent. The noise level is high when the band plays and that's the only negative thing I experienced there. Ask the staff to surprise you if you are adventurous when it comes to eating, you will not regret it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My best friend was in townOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/3/2014My best friend was in town visiting from NC. We happened to catch happy hour and enjoyed some delicious half price sangria as well as the tasty garlic edamame. Our entrees were equally pleasing and our waitress was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.