Cibo e Vino
34522 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85266Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Cibo e Vino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ciboevinoaz.com/
- Phone: 4805956600
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: John Collura
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Full Catering Menu
A word from Cibo e Vino
Welcome to Cibo e Vino (pronounced “Chee-boh eh Vee-noh)! We’re an Italian restaurant with family roots and recipes. All Chef John's recipes were handed down to him from his great-great grandma who came over from Sicily. She must have been one heck of a teacher too as Chef John has quite a few awards to show for it! You may even recognize him as he has been featured on T.V. Our features menu is constantly changing to keep your experience exciting every time you come! We are located in North Scottsdale, Arizona, in the Southwest corner of Scottsdale Road and Carefree Highway in the Terravita Marketplace Complex. Looking forward to seeing you soon!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cibo e Vino reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance2.5Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- JbcarlsDined on 5/11/2014Our party of 3 arrived at 6:45pm on Mothers Day to have a nice meal for my wife. There were a total of 3 other tables that were occupied and we chose to sit outside where there was another table also occupied. The service was horrible throughout the meal starting with our server who could not knowledgeable about the gluten free options available even though the menu from their website stated that meals could be prepared for an extra $3.00 gluten free. We were finally able to order our meal after a long wait even though the place was basically empty. The salad tasted like something I would get at a bad fast food place, the pasta and clams were awful. I took forever to get water refilled. We were given the excuse that they were too bust.
- Mothers DayOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014I loved the drive out to Cibo and it offered an array of foods for the Morhets Day brunch, however, the service was slow due to the brunch being so busy. Also, the tables were set up poorly and one could not move without bumping into other tables. Food needed to be refreshed more often at the buffet.Special Features:
- a gemBronxJoeDined on 4/20/2014The new Sunday Brunch is great - a large selection and if an item is on the brunch menu and not out, the cooks will provide it quickly. Excellent Italian food, past was not over cooked and a variety of good sauces. Excellent bacon and sausage. I particularly enjoyed the peppers and eggs along with the potatoes and eggs - reminded me of my family food in the Bronx. The eggplant parmigiana could have use a bit more ricotta and the waffles were a bit rubbery. Nonetheless, it was a very enjoyable meal and there was a nice selection on the wine list. Our waiter was very accommodating and went out of his way to assist us. It is tucked in a corner - stay to the right when you enter from Carefree Highway. I live in Tempe; it was worth the trip.Special Features:
- A foodies delightCoyoteBillDined on 4/12/2014The young, owner-chef uses original recipes his great-grandmother brought over from Italy. His execution is flawless, and the presentation is well done. So the food is authentic and superb. This isn't an old-time "traditional" Italian restaurant -- it is much better than that. Don't be deceived by the pizza parlor at the front of this establishment. The pizza is very good, but the true dining experience is in the small back dining room. However, finding this place could be a challenge. It is in the far back corner of a neighborhood strip-shopping complex without much signage to point the way. Even the complex is hard to find behind screening foliage. So use your GPS and think of this as a geo-caching hunt with a delicious reward.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a spcial. placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2014A real Italian restaurant, wow! The chef prepared a wonderful meal for my vegan husband. He is a real chef! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won't go out of my way againmandymctDined on 2/14/2014The food was too salty. The service good have been better.Special Features: