Cibo E Beve
4969 Roswell Road
Sandy Springs, GA 30342Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Cibo E Beve
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ciboatlanta.com/
- Phone: 4042508988x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm,
Friday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm,
Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm,
Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday Bar stays open late and offers a late night menu.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Linda Harrell
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wine
A word from Cibo E Beve
101 Concepts presents their latest addition to Atlanta"s exciting dining scene with the popular, authintic Italian restaurant, Cibo e Beve. We celebrate the vibrant food, wine and culture of Italy, while paying respect to the best of seasonal & local agriculture.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Cibo E Beve - Best Restaurants in Sandy Springs ›
Cibo E Beve reviews from OpenTable diners
101 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (59)fit for foodies (47)special occasion (20)great for lunch (16)good for groups (16)romantic (15)great for outdoor dining (14)notable wine list (12)vibrant bar scene (10)late-night find (7)hot spot (6)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- jamesDined on 9/29/2014The place is always very good.Some great items go on and off each new menu.would be nice if you could order an old favorite when you make your reservation sometimes.Special Features:
- Noise leverldining4funDined on 9/18/2014We had 5 people and were seated at 2 tables pushed together. The noise level was high the night we were there. The seating arrangement made it difficult to hear one another. Otherwise it was excellent and we would go back.Special Features:
- A nice findOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 9/18/2014From start to finish Cibo E Beve has their act together. Jacob, our server was a delight. He was well versed in the menu and all the food details, and was very gregarious. We started with the calamari, which was lightly battered and delicious. The pasta was fresh and the pizza was nicely done. The dessert menu offered a tasty treat to end with, along with a generous hot cup of cappuccino. All in all, a wonderful dining experience, one that we will be sure to go back to.Special Features:
- Quaint Little Place with Good Foodcrystallee26Dined on 9/17/2014Overall this place was great! Beautifully decorated, with plenty of seating and great service! Food came out quickly and was hot and good. Great spot for lunch when you only have an hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad we tried it!SaraATLDined on 9/13/2014I'm glad we finally made it in. My husband and I went on a Sat night for a date night. The inside is cute and we sat in a booth. Our waiter was nice and knowledgeable, just kind of annoying and constantly dropping in on us. We had the brussels ( amazing), meatballs ( pretty good) and tuna carpaccio ( good). For dinner, he had ziti and i had chicken Marsala pasta. Both were excellent and the plates were wiped clean! We tried some great wine to compliment our meal. Overall, a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Good Italian RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/12/2014Cibo E Beve is a great neighborhood find. Food was good as was the wine and service. Definitely will go back again.Special Features:
- just foodGiveittimeDined on 9/5/2014Enjoyed our time at the bar while waiting for the table. Appetizers were good, dinner Ok. Ordered the veal, expected much more.....
- Still hungry after lunchonlythebestVIPDined on 9/5/2014My client and I dined here for lunch one day and both ordered salads. We each had the chopped salad which was $10 plus extra for the grilled shrimp. Well out came the smallest salad imaginable with perhaps one cup of chopped lettuce on it so we both asked for extra lettuce. One salad was smaller than the other too. The waiter forgot to bring it extra lettuce so we asked again and he said he would need to charge us for it. We were hungry enough so we didn't mind. Anyway, my chopped salad salad with 5 small shrimp came to $18 which was a rip-off. Had I been with a friend instead of a client I would have sent it back. The salad was good but not worth $18 at all. Will not be going back as the high cost does not warrant the food.
- What a great find!reservationsfordinnerVIPDined on 9/2/2014We really loved our meal at Cibo e Beve. We enjoyed a flatbread appetizer. I had the crab cake which was served on polenta with avocado and grapefruit slices on the side -- unique and delicious flavors. We will definitely return...and take friends!Special Features:
- Great spotDHL1Dined on 8/23/2014Service sensational. Lobster pasta excellent and fish quite good. BUT strong recommendation against the Lobster Burger .. !" It ain't Lobster " that anyone would recognizeSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2014Bar tenders know their stuff. Delicious apps, entrees, & deserts.Special Features:
- Great Food!8theworldDined on 8/13/2014Food was very good as was the service. The chef came and spoke with us and found out it was my friend's birthday so the dessert was comped which was very nice.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second meal hereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/12/2014We went here for my birthday, and again for a good luck dinner for my daughter and her friends heading off to college. Very delicious food. The brussel sprouts side is awesome. The service both times was a bit disorganized but not do much that it ruined the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get ready for the experienceFoodieDined on 8/12/2014We made reservations to dine prior to our show at Chastain. Hostess was friendly, dressed very appropriate and fashionable. We dined at the bar and Amber was fantastic! We enjoyed the Brussell sprouts for a starter. The crab cake was perfect. Loved the presentation and the flavor was remarkable. Cocktails, great meal and made it to our show with time to spare. I can't wait to go back and yes I will be ordering the Brussell sprouts and crab cake again!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeDisappointedVIPDined on 8/11/2014We try to go to Cibo e Beve once a week. We love the small cozy restaurant and the food is great. I highly recommend the fish entrees and the lobster spaghetti. There are a few booths along the wall that are really low and a little cramped for 4 people.Special Features:
- Tasty!macfeetieDined on 8/11/2014We had a business dinner for 10 people at Cibo e Beve. The food was terrific and the service was great - especially considering the size of our group. We also enjoyed the restaurant, itself - very appealing look and feel. I'll go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/10/2014We eat at Cibo e Beve often. We return because the food and service are always consistently good. It can be a little loud.
- Terrificdojo58Dined on 8/10/2014Awesome place to eat and entertain. Great food, great service and beautiful restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- SUPERB!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014Love the bar! Love the drinks! Love the food! Just a great evening overall!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sloppy serviceragmopVIPDined on 8/6/2014I've had several meals here that were just fine. Not great but overall, a good value. On this evening, we ate outside and all went pretty well until our food came. My friend and I shared a salad and asked for the salami on the side - she is not much of a meat-eater. The salad was divided in the kitchen and came promptly. The salami did not. We also shared a pizza. When we asked our waiter for pepper flakes, he ceremoniously "sprinkled" about a tablespoonful all over the pie. It was inedible. The salami came as we were packing up to leave.
- Always love this place!!!DisappointedVIPDined on 7/30/2014Cibo is a great little neighborhood restaurant. The service is always great and the restaurant is so cozy. Everyone working seems to be having a great time and they are very attentive.Special Features:
- Very disappointedopentablejunkieDined on 7/25/2014My husband and I were looking forward to trying this restaurant as we had been recommended by friends. Once seated it took forever for our waiter to arrive to take our drink order. Upon ordering our meal the waiter said, "is that all?" Not in an inquisitive way but with an attitude implying, " I can't wait to turn this table...." We ordered one order of calamari and an order of their Brussels sprouts appetizers and a pizza for our entree. The Brussels sprouts were good, the calamari was horrible. Very spongy and lacking flavor. As for the pizza, suffice it to say that I have had better frozen pizza. We will not be back.
- yummy Italian food!DiningOutVIPDined on 7/22/2014delicious homemade pasta and sauces (gravy...!) great service staff and nice bar.Special Features:
- FUN NIGHTaimtopleaseDined on 7/19/2014Came at a regular's suggestion and enjoyed our evening--especially the service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChrisVIPDined on 7/16/2014Really like the place, and the owner who came to our table was very nice and service oriented. The menu is good - food is really good! My only beef is that every time I go there, my order is not delivered correctly (burger with sauce that i asked to be removed etc.). Try it... and my suggestion is to confirm your order twice with the server
- Food Uneven, Less ItalianmicmeisterDined on 7/11/2014Great Caprese, the lobster spaghetti was very good, good amount of lobster but lacked enough sauce, the lasagna was dry, uneventful - had better frozen. Wines were a bit over priced, but good selection.
- Nice, casual neighborhood findOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/11/2014Go for the pizza and don't limit yourself to those on the menu. They will make any combination. The bar is small but perfect for a drink on your way home.Special Features:
- One of the best!8theworldDined on 7/10/2014Amazing italian food and great atmosphere. Brussels sprouts are heavenly!
- Enjoyed it - give it a tryJoeMVIPDined on 7/8/2014The food was exceptional and very creative I will be backSpecial Features:
- Among the Best!!luv2golfDined on 7/6/2014Always a delicious meal and fabulous cocktails. They are my favorite when I come to Atlanta!
- Another great meal!jojoDined on 7/2/2014Truly one of the best in Atlanta! Never disappoints and food is delicious!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodChrisVIPDined on 6/30/2014I have been for lunch a few times now - very prompt, very good food. would recommend to anyone
- First time @ Cibo E Bevelive2eatDined on 6/30/2014A girlfriend and I on a rainy Monday afternoon, decided to have lunch @ Cibo. It was my first dining experience there but she had dined there before at night. The food was delicious and I will for sure come back. Service was very friendly but missed on several occasions, he forget our salad, and double charged on my entree. But it was quiet atmosphere and very good food and convenient location. I will be back.Special Features:
- Vincent88Dined on 6/28/2014My wife had lasagna that must have been taken from the refrigerator and micro-waved. Hot on the surface and cold inside. We had a cauliflower appetizer that was not fully cooked and tasteless. I had crab cakes that were ok. Although there were a number of tables for 4 available, and we had a reservation, they insisted upon seating us at a table for 2 in the middle of the aisle where all the waiters were passing by, making for an unpleasant dinner.Special Features:
- Felt RushedDisappointedDined on 6/28/2014A friend & I had a early dinner at the restaurant to catch up from a busy week. We ordered drinks & after 2 sips the waiter is asking for our dinner choices. We hadn't decided yet so she came back again in a couple minutes. It was an early seating, there weren't a lot of people in the restaurant so there was no reason to rush us out. I ordered the scallops which were great and seasoned very well. I ordered the Tiramisu for dessert & it had a nice twist from the usual Tiramisu. Overall an OK experience but I won't be back.Special Features:
- good enoughmaryVIPDined on 6/28/2014friends and i were in a hurry to eat and catch a show at the punchline....service knew this and were still painfully slow. we went at 630pm, so it wasnt even that busy. watched 5 servers stand around in the middle/back area by the kitchen while our party of 4 waited 15 minutes for our drink orders. i cant tell if it was an off night or if this was standard. the food was good though so if im in the area, i would try it again to see.
- Delightful ItalianroseroseVIPDined on 6/25/2014My co-worker and I enjoyed Caesar salad, Lobster spaghetti, and a butter pecan gelato pie -- everything was delicious. The bread was also very fresh. Our server, Giuseppe, was attentive and made excellent recommendations regarding the menu. Several people came by to assure that everything was fine with the food and service. I recommend trying Cibo E Beve for a special night or just for a casual dinner. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TastyOldschoolfoodieDined on 6/22/2014Brick oven pizza and bread. Fresh made Cesar salad dressings. Slow cooked Bolognese. Perfect al dente pasta. Only problem was the waiter was a little too hard core on pushing the wine special. Last Sunday lunch they are open, had the place to ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding FoodCockaRoachDined on 6/14/2014My wife took me here for Father's Day Dinner (our First Visit). The Father's Day Special meal "Hit the Spot". BUT, Our server must have just started: 1. No Bread (Asked 3 times). 2. Brought salad AFTER Entree served. 3. No salt or pepper on table. 4. No Steak knife for Steak. 5. No spoon for coffee (stirred cream with fork). BUT, The REST of the team covered his short comings. 1. Bartender made a Specialty drinks for us to try after cocktails. House wine was very good. 2. The Back-server hustled to resolve ALL of the above problems. 3. Manager and Staff were very Friendly. The Steaks, potatoes, roasted Brussels Sprouts, and Tiramisu were 'Outstanding'. BOTTOM LINE, we had a GREAT time, and a Perfect Father's Day Meal. We WILL BE BACK Soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The most uncomfortable booths!FoodSnobVIPDined on 6/13/2014The food was average, but sitting in the most uncomfortable booth made for an unpleasant dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.