Cibo E Beve
4969 Roswell Road
Sandy Springs, GA 30342Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Cibo E Beve
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ciboatlanta.com/
- Phone: 4042508988x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm,
Friday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm,
Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm,
Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Friday & Saturday Bar stays open late and offers a late night menu.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Linda Harrell
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wine
A word from Cibo E Beve
101 Concepts presents their latest addition to Atlanta"s exciting dining scene with the popular, authintic Italian restaurant, Cibo e Beve. We celebrate the vibrant food, wine and culture of Italy, while paying respect to the best of seasonal & local agriculture.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Cibo E Beve - Best Restaurants in Sandy Springs ›
Cibo E Beve reviews from OpenTable diners
117 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (70)fit for foodies (54)special occasion (25)romantic (21)good for groups (17)great for lunch (17)great for outdoor dining (17)vibrant bar scene (16)notable wine list (15)late-night find (13)hot spot (10)great for brunch (8)kid-friendly (6)Show More
- Great spotDHL1Dined on 8/23/2014Service sensational. Lobster pasta excellent and fish quite good. BUT strong recommendation against the Lobster Burger .. !" It ain't Lobster " that anyone would recognizeSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/22/2014Bar tenders know their stuff. Delicious apps, entrees, & deserts.Special Features:
- Great Food!8theworldDined on 8/13/2014Food was very good as was the service. The chef came and spoke with us and found out it was my friend's birthday so the dessert was comped which was very nice.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Second meal hereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/12/2014We went here for my birthday, and again for a good luck dinner for my daughter and her friends heading off to college. Very delicious food. The brussel sprouts side is awesome. The service both times was a bit disorganized but not do much that it ruined the experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Get ready for the experienceFoodieDined on 8/12/2014We made reservations to dine prior to our show at Chastain. Hostess was friendly, dressed very appropriate and fashionable. We dined at the bar and Amber was fantastic! We enjoyed the Brussell sprouts for a starter. The crab cake was perfect. Loved the presentation and the flavor was remarkable. Cocktails, great meal and made it to our show with time to spare. I can't wait to go back and yes I will be ordering the Brussell sprouts and crab cake again!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this placeDisappointedVIPDined on 8/11/2014We try to go to Cibo e Beve once a week. We love the small cozy restaurant and the food is great. I highly recommend the fish entrees and the lobster spaghetti. There are a few booths along the wall that are really low and a little cramped for 4 people.Special Features:
- Tasty!macfeetieDined on 8/11/2014We had a business dinner for 10 people at Cibo e Beve. The food was terrific and the service was great - especially considering the size of our group. We also enjoyed the restaurant, itself - very appealing look and feel. I'll go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/10/2014We eat at Cibo e Beve often. We return because the food and service are always consistently good. It can be a little loud.
- Terrificdojo58Dined on 8/10/2014Awesome place to eat and entertain. Great food, great service and beautiful restaurant.I would recommend this to a friend.
- SUPERB!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/10/2014Love the bar! Love the drinks! Love the food! Just a great evening overall!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sloppy serviceragmopVIPDined on 8/6/2014I've had several meals here that were just fine. Not great but overall, a good value. On this evening, we ate outside and all went pretty well until our food came. My friend and I shared a salad and asked for the salami on the side - she is not much of a meat-eater. The salad was divided in the kitchen and came promptly. The salami did not. We also shared a pizza. When we asked our waiter for pepper flakes, he ceremoniously "sprinkled" about a tablespoonful all over the pie. It was inedible. The salami came as we were packing up to leave.
- Always love this place!!!DisappointedVIPDined on 7/30/2014Cibo is a great little neighborhood restaurant. The service is always great and the restaurant is so cozy. Everyone working seems to be having a great time and they are very attentive.Special Features:
- Very disappointedopentablejunkieDined on 7/25/2014My husband and I were looking forward to trying this restaurant as we had been recommended by friends. Once seated it took forever for our waiter to arrive to take our drink order. Upon ordering our meal the waiter said, "is that all?" Not in an inquisitive way but with an attitude implying, " I can't wait to turn this table...." We ordered one order of calamari and an order of their Brussels sprouts appetizers and a pizza for our entree. The Brussels sprouts were good, the calamari was horrible. Very spongy and lacking flavor. As for the pizza, suffice it to say that I have had better frozen pizza. We will not be back.
- yummy Italian food!DiningOutVIPDined on 7/22/2014delicious homemade pasta and sauces (gravy...!) great service staff and nice bar.Special Features:
- FUN NIGHTaimtopleaseDined on 7/19/2014Came at a regular's suggestion and enjoyed our evening--especially the service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChrisVIPDined on 7/16/2014Really like the place, and the owner who came to our table was very nice and service oriented. The menu is good - food is really good! My only beef is that every time I go there, my order is not delivered correctly (burger with sauce that i asked to be removed etc.). Try it... and my suggestion is to confirm your order twice with the server
- Food Uneven, Less ItalianmicmeisterDined on 7/11/2014Great Caprese, the lobster spaghetti was very good, good amount of lobster but lacked enough sauce, the lasagna was dry, uneventful - had better frozen. Wines were a bit over priced, but good selection.
- Nice, casual neighborhood findOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/11/2014Go for the pizza and don't limit yourself to those on the menu. They will make any combination. The bar is small but perfect for a drink on your way home.Special Features:
- One of the best!8theworldDined on 7/10/2014Amazing italian food and great atmosphere. Brussels sprouts are heavenly!
- Enjoyed it - give it a tryJoeMVIPDined on 7/8/2014The food was exceptional and very creative I will be backSpecial Features:
- Among the Best!!luv2golfDined on 7/6/2014Always a delicious meal and fabulous cocktails. They are my favorite when I come to Atlanta!
- Another great meal!jojoDined on 7/2/2014Truly one of the best in Atlanta! Never disappoints and food is delicious!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodChrisVIPDined on 6/30/2014I have been for lunch a few times now - very prompt, very good food. would recommend to anyone
- First time @ Cibo E Bevelive2eatDined on 6/30/2014A girlfriend and I on a rainy Monday afternoon, decided to have lunch @ Cibo. It was my first dining experience there but she had dined there before at night. The food was delicious and I will for sure come back. Service was very friendly but missed on several occasions, he forget our salad, and double charged on my entree. But it was quiet atmosphere and very good food and convenient location. I will be back.Special Features:
- Vincent88Dined on 6/28/2014My wife had lasagna that must have been taken from the refrigerator and micro-waved. Hot on the surface and cold inside. We had a cauliflower appetizer that was not fully cooked and tasteless. I had crab cakes that were ok. Although there were a number of tables for 4 available, and we had a reservation, they insisted upon seating us at a table for 2 in the middle of the aisle where all the waiters were passing by, making for an unpleasant dinner.Special Features:
- Felt RushedDisappointedDined on 6/28/2014A friend & I had a early dinner at the restaurant to catch up from a busy week. We ordered drinks & after 2 sips the waiter is asking for our dinner choices. We hadn't decided yet so she came back again in a couple minutes. It was an early seating, there weren't a lot of people in the restaurant so there was no reason to rush us out. I ordered the scallops which were great and seasoned very well. I ordered the Tiramisu for dessert & it had a nice twist from the usual Tiramisu. Overall an OK experience but I won't be back.Special Features:
- good enoughmaryDined on 6/28/2014friends and i were in a hurry to eat and catch a show at the punchline....service knew this and were still painfully slow. we went at 630pm, so it wasnt even that busy. watched 5 servers stand around in the middle/back area by the kitchen while our party of 4 waited 15 minutes for our drink orders. i cant tell if it was an off night or if this was standard. the food was good though so if im in the area, i would try it again to see.
- Delightful ItalianroseroseVIPDined on 6/25/2014My co-worker and I enjoyed Caesar salad, Lobster spaghetti, and a butter pecan gelato pie -- everything was delicious. The bread was also very fresh. Our server, Giuseppe, was attentive and made excellent recommendations regarding the menu. Several people came by to assure that everything was fine with the food and service. I recommend trying Cibo E Beve for a special night or just for a casual dinner. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TastyOldschoolfoodieDined on 6/22/2014Brick oven pizza and bread. Fresh made Cesar salad dressings. Slow cooked Bolognese. Perfect al dente pasta. Only problem was the waiter was a little too hard core on pushing the wine special. Last Sunday lunch they are open, had the place to ourselves.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding FoodCockaRoachDined on 6/14/2014My wife took me here for Father's Day Dinner (our First Visit). The Father's Day Special meal "Hit the Spot". BUT, Our server must have just started: 1. No Bread (Asked 3 times). 2. Brought salad AFTER Entree served. 3. No salt or pepper on table. 4. No Steak knife for Steak. 5. No spoon for coffee (stirred cream with fork). BUT, The REST of the team covered his short comings. 1. Bartender made a Specialty drinks for us to try after cocktails. House wine was very good. 2. The Back-server hustled to resolve ALL of the above problems. 3. Manager and Staff were very Friendly. The Steaks, potatoes, roasted Brussels Sprouts, and Tiramisu were 'Outstanding'. BOTTOM LINE, we had a GREAT time, and a Perfect Father's Day Meal. We WILL BE BACK Soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The most uncomfortable booths!FoodSnobVIPDined on 6/13/2014The food was average, but sitting in the most uncomfortable booth made for an unpleasant dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So totally indiffe3rentHmBerkVIPDined on 6/12/2014Meatball dry as overdone toast. Overcooked squishy pasta. Nice wine, and fairly priced. Clueless service.
- Culinary ClubPamzyDined on 5/30/2014Hi, We have gone to over 170 restaurants in ATL since 2000. We enjoyed Ce B.Special Features:
- Food 101 does ItaliangariderDined on 5/23/2014Double Zero has a strong competitor in Cibo e Beve. Excellent food and not valet. Not an extensive wine list, but very adequate. My wife and I will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OVER ALL- GOOD EXPERIENCEfirsttimeDined on 5/23/2014Had reservations, but it was apparently unnecessary. Very noisy and tables very close to each other. We opted to sit at the counter facing the food prep area...interesting to watch. Service was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cool spotluv2golfDined on 5/22/2014The food was outstanding and the staff is very niceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Modern Italian in Sandy SpringsNancyGMVIPDined on 5/18/2014We loved it! There were 5 of us and we tried pizzas, the burger (WOW) with whipped mozzarella, and the pasta with ragu, which was fantastic. Give them a try....you won't regret it!Special Features:
- SnsnVIPDined on 5/17/2014This was our first time @ Cibo,unfortunately it was somewhat disappointing. The food was good, (the pizza was great) the service ok, the lacking of basic details was surprising. The apps were brought to our table without any serving pieces to share among table, the pasta dishes were served in a small bowl "to the top" without a plate underneath to put utensils and we had to ask for a "twirling spoon". No parm or fresh pepper for the salad or entree? These all seem like basics to me, and made for a mediocre experience. There was charm to the restaurant , had a cozy feeling and the lighting was nice. It was very loud......difficult to hear conversation or the server. We did enjoy our cocktails a lot.Can't say that we will rush back to Cibo.
- Nice PlaceajontimeVIPDined on 5/16/2014Nice Place, Nice Food, Friendly service. It was nice, nothing out of this world. I would recommend it for a nice inexpensive place (Except the meatballs, not worth the price). Waiters english was lil rough....Special Features:
- Perfect every time!jojoDined on 5/15/2014Best kept secret in Atlanta! The meatballs are absolutely amazing!I would recommend this to a friend.