1200 West Broadway
Van Horn, TX 79855Neighborhood:
Mexican / SouthwesternPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.chuys1959.com/
- Phone: 4322832066
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM. Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM. Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mexican / Southwestern, American
- Executive Chef: Paul Uranga
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer our customers a variety of choices of food to choose from. We specialize in Mexican food and brisket, but we can offer a variety of American food as well. Just tell us what you want. We aim to please!
- Private Party Facilities: We have an extra dining room that can be utilized as a private area. We just ask to call us ahead so we can reserve it for you.
- Private Party Contact: Paul Uranga 4322832066
- Entertainment: We have music on the patio in the summer and have several televisions to view the latest sporting event.
A word from Chuy's
Chuy's is a family owned and operated Mexican restaurant that was opened in 1959. Come visit us. We offer homemade Mexican food, service, and great atmosphere. We have been called an oasis in the middle of the desert on several occasions. Many famous people have eaten at our establishment over the years. John Madden named our restaurant as the "All Madden Hall of Fame" in 1994. There are many other celebrities that have visited us and you can see pictures of them on our wall as you walk in. Every customer that walks in is a celebrity to us. Come on in sit, relax and enjoy our variety of Mexican and domestic beers, margaritas and drinks.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Chuy's reviews from OpenTable diners
- Always a fun stop. Food reliableCowboyVIPDined on 12/15/2012Always a fun stop. Food reliable and atmosphere great!Special Features:
- Not good food, looked likeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/3/2012Not good food, looked like the restaurant was about to close. I felt rushed and ignored.
- A must stop when near Van HornOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/20/2011Very good experience on this our first visit to Chuy's in Van Horn. The Uranga family does an excellent job providing great Mexican food and service. A clean and attractive restaurant and great value too! Our only disappointment is that we live in the Houston area and don't travel this route very often. If you are in the region of Van Horn, this is a gem of a restaurant you must visit.Special Features: