Christini's Ristorante Italiano
7600 Dr. Phillips Blvd
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Christini's Ristorante Italiano
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://christinis.com/
- Phone: 4073458770x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 6:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Entertainment, Full Bar, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private room will accomodate parties of 40 to 55. people.
There is no minimum food or beverage, but the group must have a minimum of 40 people to be guarantee the privacy.
- Private Party Contact: Ester 4073458770x
- Entertainment: Strolling Musician
A word from Christini's Ristorante Italiano
Discover why dignitaries, celebrities, and professionals from around the world have made Christini's their number one dining destination in Central Florida.Continued
Please no infants or toddlers.
Please no infants or toddlers.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Christini's Ristorante Italiano - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Christini's Ristorante Italiano reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (48)romantic (45)notable wine list (38)fit for foodies (37)neighborhood gem (28)good for groups (25)hot spot (6)vibrant bar scene (3)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great resturaunt!RonKDined on 10/25/2014Very romantic. Great food and great service. Mr. Christini has built an exceptional dining experience. We go there every time we go to Orlando.Special Features:
- AugieVIPDined on 10/24/2014A traditional restaurant where the waiters are dressed in jackets and the accordion player knows many tunes to take one back to another era. Food and service are wonderful. Relax and enjoy the ambiance of another time. Mister Christini will probably visit your table to welcome you and enhance the dining experience.Special Features:
- mjscafDined on 10/24/2014My wife and I were celebrating our 50th anniversary and from the moment we walked in we were treated like special people. The food was exquisite and the ambiance wonderful. Thank you Christinis' staff for making it a memorable night for us. Anyone looking for a wonderful place to celebrate a special occaision or have the best Italian meal you have ever had, should make a reservation for a memorable meal at Christinis.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014Can't say enough about the experience! They made us feel like family. Everything about the experience was top notch. We were in Orlando area for 3 nights, we left the last night open for dinner to wait for suggestion from Hotel when we arrived. There was no need, We booked Christini's before the dinner ended for a return visit. They ended the night with Long stem rose for the ladies. A pefect ending.Special Features:
- Outstanding!CItyKathyVIPDined on 10/23/2014The experience was outstanding. One of the finest Italian restaurants I've experienced across the entire country. Marvelous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014Filet Mignon steak was ordered medium and delivered medium well. service was good but not great otherwise nice placeI would recommend this to a friend.
- PuzzledBestreviewsDined on 10/22/2014Having gone to the restaurant entertaining important business contacts and clients, I have had exceptional experiences. This time was a client and myself with reservations. We were given a table stuck in the corner and right in the way where waiters were coming out of the kitchen, a lot of commotion and very noisy. This was hard to conduct business in. Also we do not eat a lot and are both on diets, we ordered soup and an entrée (pasta dish). We were cold shouldered by the waiter and got a special visit from the head waiter to make sure that's all we wanted and was obviously frowned upon. We ate as quick as possible to leave, very uncomfortable and the maître did not even say thank you as he usually does. A very disappointing evening.Special Features:
- Best Desert everFiremanPeteDined on 10/22/2014My wife said she had the best Tiramisu ever and she likes a sweet or two.... A fantastic meal with great service......Special Features:
- Always a great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/20/2014Unbelievable dinner as always. Can get crowded with groups, but still can be romantic and quiet at the same time.Special Features:
- Always a favoritebkathyDined on 10/19/2014We've eaten there many times through the years and have always loved. The food and service are always impeccable. They highly recommend their veal but I ordered steak my husband sea bass. My steak was cooked perfectly and my husband swears the sea bass is the best he's ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentBobbyVIPDined on 10/18/2014This place is the best! Service has no peer. Veal best I've ever had. We go to Christini's at least once on every trip to Orlando. Expect to pay for the best but it is worth every penny.Special Features:
- Congratulations ,marco2409Dined on 10/16/2014Great atmosphere , as usual exceeds the expectations. Great food, great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/15/2014Always a good call. Perfect food and service. Best pasta in town, with music and delicious desert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SH1070Dined on 10/6/2014Outstanding experience! Food, service and atmosphere amazing! Very very expensive but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome veal chops!JimboFRDined on 9/23/2014Christini's is a very elegant place for dinner. Light levels are low for a romantic evening, but bright enough for a group of 8. Our dining experience for our group of 7 was awesome. And the veal chops are AWESOME. If I had one negative comment, it would be the price of the wines on the wine list and mixed drinks. The wine list was good, but the wine prices were 4 to 5 times the price at a wine store, and normally restaurants are between 2 and 3 times the price in the store.Special Features:
- Excellent and Plan to SpendUSAFoodieVIPDined on 9/22/2014We were greeted like we owned the place. The service is excellent. Had a wonderful time, our only minor surprise was seeing that this $$$ (3 dollar sign) restaurant was not listed as $$$$. Just understand that everything (food, drink, wine) on the menu is about 20% more than you might expect. Still great. Just be prepared.Special Features:
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/20/2014We were in town for a conference and chose Christini's due to open table reviews. They were also on our hotel's recommendations. Everything was amazing. The food was delicious, the service impeccable. There were 19 of us and we had a great time. Our waiter and sommelier both gave us great suggestions. The accordian player added great ambience. Next time we are in Orlando we would definitely go again!Special Features:
- ChuckLVIPDined on 9/18/2014Great food and service. Still extremely expensive!
- on a visitonalarkVIPDined on 9/11/2014Definitely over the top in many ways! The greetings on arrival are very friendly and the staff accommodating. The food is good, very good. The gnocchi with Bolognese sauce was good. Homemade to be sure. However, the prices are over the top also! $12 for a plate of olives. $30+ for a pasta?? $80 for a veal chop? Wine prices were also higher then should accommodate the food. The decorations are definitely a throw back to a bygone era of Itlo-American design (circa 1950's?). Heavy on statues and heavy dark colors. The service staff's outfits appear to be from a cruise ship of the same era.Special Features:
- A Bit DisappointingMurphsMomDined on 9/8/2014Although the food was delicious, I thought the servings were skimpy for the price. We were hosting a business group of 11 and I felt as though the waiter was pushing everything on us. Instead of allowing us to review options, he was telling us what he was going to do. Very odd, and uncomfortable. My guests were a little confused thinking I pre-planned the dinner and that was not the case.Special Features:
- All time favoriteLisaGfromTNDined on 9/7/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants in the country. The atmosphere, service, food, everything is just perfect. We always look forward to going here whenever in Orlando. It is more than a restaurant - it is a fine dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charming place!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/5/2014From the moment you valet you vehicle until you leave ~ this is somewhere you feel that you are the only customer ... Service and food are wonderful !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best ItaliannlclearDined on 9/5/2014What an incredible establishment. Attention to detail is an understatement. Went on a business dinner, our clients were very impressed with the restaurant choice and everyone said that they would be coming back soon.Special Features:
- Yankeedawg55JmacDined on 8/29/2014There is only one word to describe it.......OUTSTANDING!!! The food and service were the best.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014best fine dining in Orlando ....period. we dine here everytime we come to central FloridaSpecial Features:
- When money isn't an issue1offDined on 8/21/2014Living in Manhattan and having the best Italian food at my fingertips I was sceptical about making reservations at Christinis. Thank God I did. Overall the experience was top notch and I would say blows any and every Italian restaurant in New York out of the water. If you are with your spouse and a foodie this place is a must try. Wait staff is superb along with the ambiance and food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful First Time ExperienceFsuchickVIPDined on 8/19/2014I now have a new favorite Italian restaurant! Everything from the appetizer, entree, dessert, wine, and service were all excellent! I can not believe I've never been here before. I'll definitely be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over the topSmartDinerDined on 8/16/2014I found this restaurant to be overpriced compared to others of the same reputation. Furthermore, while many people enjoy being waited on hand and foot, I found the service to be overbearing.Special Features:
- Amazing as always.TheOwnerVIPDined on 8/14/2014This is the best restaurant in Orlando. I have been taking clients there for a couple of years now. We get great treatment by the staff and they make us feel at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Orlando's Best ItalianTravelDinerVIPDined on 8/12/2014This was my 2nd opportunity having dinner at Christinis. Both times have been fabulous and it's one of the top Italian restaurants I've eaten at. The gnocchi was the best I've ever had and their veal is wonderful. If your in Orlando and want a great Italian dinner don't pass this restaurant up!Special Features:
- FavoriteTrishDined on 8/7/2014Outstanding food, service and ambiance. Great for a romantic rendezvous. A very special restaurant to bring a very special person.Special Features:
- Outstanding ServiceEdmilVIPDined on 8/7/2014We celebrated my wife birthday at Christini's and experienced great service and outstanding food. If you want great Italian food and excellent service, Christini's is worth it.Special Features:
- Amazing ***** restaurant !OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/6/2014Amazing restaurant if you are looking for an upscale restaurant. Excellent service on top of the exceptional food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christini's is perfecto!FlowerLadyDined on 8/3/2014We visited with a group of business associates and our experience was wonderful. The veal was amazing as were the appetizers (lobster ravioli- yum) and the wine was lovely. The service was really exceptional and the entire group had a wonderful evening. We will definitely come back to Christini's when we are in Orlando again.Special Features:
- foodjunkieDined on 7/22/2014one of my favorite italian restaurants in the countrySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RonboVIPDined on 7/22/2014By far the best Italian resturaunt I have ever eaten at. Food, service, ambience is first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!FinerthingsVIPDined on 7/22/2014I can't say enough about this restaurant. The staff, the food and the ambiance was 2nd to none!!! What an enjoyable experience!!!Special Features:
- Good placeRestaurantloverDined on 7/18/2014A little hard to find if you aren't from the area as there are several marketplace areas in the close to each other. But once we found it, it was good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always incredibleRScheir01VIPDined on 7/12/2014Great experience dining here. Staff is great, food is out of this world delicious, will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Anniversary51andcountingDined on 7/6/2014Food and ambiance were always excellent. Staff was very attentive and helpful. Made our anniversary extra special. Strolling musician and rose also a good touch.Special Features:
- The following 342 reviews are from the Christini's Ristorante Italiano reviews archive.