Christini's Ristorante Italiano
7600 Dr. Phillips Blvd
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Christini's Ristorante Italiano
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://christinis.com/
- Phone: (407) 345-8770
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 6:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Entertainment, Full Bar, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private room will accomodate parties of 40 to 55. people.
There is no minimum food or beverage, but the group must have a minimum of 40 people to be guarantee the privacy.
- Private Party Contact: Ester 4073458770x
- Entertainment: Strolling Musician
A word from Christini's Ristorante Italiano
Discover why dignitaries, celebrities, and professionals from around the world have made Christini's their number one dining destination in Central Florida.Continued
Please no infants or toddlers.
Please no infants or toddlers.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Christini's Ristorante Italiano - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Christini's Ristorante Italiano reviews from OpenTable diners
87 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (63)romantic (57)notable wine list (49)fit for foodies (48)good for groups (34)neighborhood gem (32)hot spot (10)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Christinis ItalianodoclevyVIPDined on 11/19/2014One of our favorite italian eateries in the entire world. The food is incredible, the attention to service is beyond anyrthing you have ever experienced in any other restaurant before. It is expensive, and we only go for special occasions, but well worth the experience. A must if you are in Orlando!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic DiningEatsoutalotDined on 11/19/2014The most romantic dining experience I've ever had. Extremely attentive wait staff. Phenomenal food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good But ...ncMCODined on 11/18/2014Making a reservation was easy, they honored the reservation promptly but then there were simply too many people waiting on the table which meant that no one did a good job waiting on the table. We didn't hear the specials until we asked. They told us what they thought we would like, almost every one of the dishes included shellfish - without even listening to the fact that one of the party was allergic to shellfish. We told the waiters, they were too busy trying to sell us on the choices they thought we should have. They did not rush us which was delightful. One of our party had been there before, raved about it so I would give it another chance based on that.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dinner at Christini'sIzatrytDined on 11/18/2014From the exceptional service to the perfectly prepared dishes, we had a fantastic evening celebrating our anniversary. The Chilean sea bass was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bruceVIPDined on 11/16/2014Our server, Davide, was unbelievably accommodating. The food was outstanding and the martini perfect. We enjoyed our dining experience so much that we made another reservation for the next weekend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 11/15/2014Christini's is by far the best restaurant in Orlando! The food is beyond delicious, the service is impeccable and the atmosphere... well, you just have to experience for yourself! I literally dream of going to Christini's every time we're in the area and even when we're not!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A true orlando classicEnergyboy4Dined on 11/10/2014First time back in a couple of years. Even better than I remembered, but the three $$$ representation on the web did not represent the actual menu prices. I was embarrased as a brough my visiting executive who was visibly put off. Definitely a four $$$$ for sure. Don't get me wrong, dinner was great, service was even better. Waiter was a true professional, just wasn't prepared.Special Features:
- FishTVDined on 11/7/2014Service was ok. We we're seated near the door and at one point the door was opened and smokers had camped outside. We all thought there were smokers in the restaurant. That was the only big downer. Food was very good, maybe a bit pricey, but every now and then a good restaurant to visit.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious but Insanely expensiveFreddieVIPDined on 11/7/2014As someone who has no problem spending money, even I was annoyed by the prices here. $56 for a simple veal dish? That's a bit much. But I will say that the food itself was delicious. Really, really good. The wine list was a bit disappointing for such a high end restaurant though. Great meal, good experience but bring a Brinks truck with you!Special Features:
- Fantasticwsb225VIPDined on 11/7/2014My wife and I dined at Christini's over the weekend and we had an amazing evening. The service, food and wine was second to none. I would highly recommend dining at Christini's. Wonderful!!Special Features:
- anniversary celebrationDianeDined on 11/6/2014Amazing little booth. A little private. Service was great until a table of 20 was seated in our service area....then we we forgotten. Sat for 15 minutes with empty plates and wine glasses. Finally had to tap one server on the arm to get his attention. Asked for check...server said "can I get you a lemoncello shot?"...really? No just bring us the check....yes I know a party of 2 does not come with a bit fat bill with a big fat tip but come on...we were a Very easy service e table with a $200+ check....we deserved good service also...plus I missed out on dessert and coffee!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was awesome!Cephuentes1Dined on 11/6/2014Great for our group of 12! Perfect combination of food, wine and great service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian at it's FinestOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/6/2014Christini's not only has excellent food but also the service is top notch. The attention to detail is refreshing in today's hustle-bustle, self-centered society.Special Features:
- A real treatGeorgeandClaireVIPDined on 11/6/2014Great atmosphere, wonderful food and superior service. The way dining should be.Special Features:
- not goodonbusinessDined on 11/5/2014this is not my first visit here at Christini's.We waited in the doorway 15 minutes for our 8:15 reservation and were seated around 8:30. We were then left at the table another 15 minutes with the wine list and menus and no water. Had to flag another waiter down it might have been longer. My associated order a veal dish and was very happy, I asked the waiter if they had pasta Bolognese and I missed it on the menu. He said not on the menu but assured me the chef would make it and it would be great, it was not., tasted like olive garden. Our wine was $86 a bottle and can be purchased on line for $32 a bottle. Come on folks. we had had wine, two small lifeless salads, bread, one good veal dish, one awful pasta dish for $189 before the tip.Special Features:
- EnchantingVonnVIPDined on 11/1/2014What an exceptional old world Italian evening. Charming wait staff and lovely setting. The food was beyond what I expected. All of us were impressed by the service and even the bread was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great resturaunt!RonKDined on 10/25/2014Very romantic. Great food and great service. Mr. Christini has built an exceptional dining experience. We go there every time we go to Orlando.Special Features:
- AugieVIPDined on 10/24/2014A traditional restaurant where the waiters are dressed in jackets and the accordion player knows many tunes to take one back to another era. Food and service are wonderful. Relax and enjoy the ambiance of another time. Mister Christini will probably visit your table to welcome you and enhance the dining experience.Special Features:
- mjscafDined on 10/24/2014My wife and I were celebrating our 50th anniversary and from the moment we walked in we were treated like special people. The food was exquisite and the ambiance wonderful. Thank you Christinis' staff for making it a memorable night for us. Anyone looking for a wonderful place to celebrate a special occaision or have the best Italian meal you have ever had, should make a reservation for a memorable meal at Christinis.Special Features:
- club57Dined on 10/23/2014Can't say enough about the experience! They made us feel like family. Everything about the experience was top notch. We were in Orlando area for 3 nights, we left the last night open for dinner to wait for suggestion from Hotel when we arrived. There was no need, We booked Christini's before the dinner ended for a return visit. They ended the night with Long stem rose for the ladies. A pefect ending.Special Features:
- Outstanding!CItyKathyVIPDined on 10/23/2014The experience was outstanding. One of the finest Italian restaurants I've experienced across the entire country. Marvelous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/22/2014Filet Mignon steak was ordered medium and delivered medium well. service was good but not great otherwise nice placeI would recommend this to a friend.
- PuzzledBestreviewsDined on 10/22/2014Having gone to the restaurant entertaining important business contacts and clients, I have had exceptional experiences. This time was a client and myself with reservations. We were given a table stuck in the corner and right in the way where waiters were coming out of the kitchen, a lot of commotion and very noisy. This was hard to conduct business in. Also we do not eat a lot and are both on diets, we ordered soup and an entrée (pasta dish). We were cold shouldered by the waiter and got a special visit from the head waiter to make sure that's all we wanted and was obviously frowned upon. We ate as quick as possible to leave, very uncomfortable and the maître did not even say thank you as he usually does. A very disappointing evening.Special Features:
- Best Desert everFiremanPeteDined on 10/22/2014My wife said she had the best Tiramisu ever and she likes a sweet or two.... A fantastic meal with great service......Special Features:
- Always a great mealOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/20/2014Unbelievable dinner as always. Can get crowded with groups, but still can be romantic and quiet at the same time.Special Features:
- Always a favoritebkathyDined on 10/19/2014We've eaten there many times through the years and have always loved. The food and service are always impeccable. They highly recommend their veal but I ordered steak my husband sea bass. My steak was cooked perfectly and my husband swears the sea bass is the best he's ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentBobbyVIPDined on 10/18/2014This place is the best! Service has no peer. Veal best I've ever had. We go to Christini's at least once on every trip to Orlando. Expect to pay for the best but it is worth every penny.Special Features:
- Congratulations ,marco2409VIPDined on 10/16/2014Great atmosphere , as usual exceeds the expectations. Great food, great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/15/2014Always a good call. Perfect food and service. Best pasta in town, with music and delicious desert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SH1070Dined on 10/6/2014Outstanding experience! Food, service and atmosphere amazing! Very very expensive but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome veal chops!JimboFRDined on 9/23/2014Christini's is a very elegant place for dinner. Light levels are low for a romantic evening, but bright enough for a group of 8. Our dining experience for our group of 7 was awesome. And the veal chops are AWESOME. If I had one negative comment, it would be the price of the wines on the wine list and mixed drinks. The wine list was good, but the wine prices were 4 to 5 times the price at a wine store, and normally restaurants are between 2 and 3 times the price in the store.Special Features:
- Excellent and Plan to SpendUSAFoodieVIPDined on 9/22/2014We were greeted like we owned the place. The service is excellent. Had a wonderful time, our only minor surprise was seeing that this $$$ (3 dollar sign) restaurant was not listed as $$$$. Just understand that everything (food, drink, wine) on the menu is about 20% more than you might expect. Still great. Just be prepared.Special Features:
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/20/2014We were in town for a conference and chose Christini's due to open table reviews. They were also on our hotel's recommendations. Everything was amazing. The food was delicious, the service impeccable. There were 19 of us and we had a great time. Our waiter and sommelier both gave us great suggestions. The accordian player added great ambience. Next time we are in Orlando we would definitely go again!Special Features:
- ChuckLVIPDined on 9/18/2014Great food and service. Still extremely expensive!
- on a visitonalarkVIPDined on 9/11/2014Definitely over the top in many ways! The greetings on arrival are very friendly and the staff accommodating. The food is good, very good. The gnocchi with Bolognese sauce was good. Homemade to be sure. However, the prices are over the top also! $12 for a plate of olives. $30+ for a pasta?? $80 for a veal chop? Wine prices were also higher then should accommodate the food. The decorations are definitely a throw back to a bygone era of Itlo-American design (circa 1950's?). Heavy on statues and heavy dark colors. The service staff's outfits appear to be from a cruise ship of the same era.Special Features:
- A Bit DisappointingMurphsMomDined on 9/8/2014Although the food was delicious, I thought the servings were skimpy for the price. We were hosting a business group of 11 and I felt as though the waiter was pushing everything on us. Instead of allowing us to review options, he was telling us what he was going to do. Very odd, and uncomfortable. My guests were a little confused thinking I pre-planned the dinner and that was not the case.Special Features:
- All time favoriteLisaGfromTNDined on 9/7/2014This is one of my favorite restaurants in the country. The atmosphere, service, food, everything is just perfect. We always look forward to going here whenever in Orlando. It is more than a restaurant - it is a fine dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Charming place!!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/5/2014From the moment you valet you vehicle until you leave ~ this is somewhere you feel that you are the only customer ... Service and food are wonderful !!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best ItaliannlclearDined on 9/5/2014What an incredible establishment. Attention to detail is an understatement. Went on a business dinner, our clients were very impressed with the restaurant choice and everyone said that they would be coming back soon.Special Features:
- Yankeedawg55JmacDined on 8/29/2014There is only one word to describe it.......OUTSTANDING!!! The food and service were the best.Special Features: