Christini's Ristorante Italiano
7600 Dr. Phillips Blvd
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
I Drive / Sand Lake
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Christini's Ristorante Italiano
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://christinis.com/
- Phone: 4073458770x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 6:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Entertainment, Full Bar, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our private room will accomodate parties of 40 to 55. people.
There is no minimum food or beverage, but the group must have a minimum of 40 people to be guarantee the privacy.
- Private Party Contact: Ester 4073458770x
- Entertainment: Strolling Musician
A word from Christini's Ristorante Italiano
Discover why dignitaries, celebrities, and professionals from around the world have made Christini's their number one dining destination in Central Florida.Continued
Please no infants or toddlers.
Please no infants or toddlers.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Christini's Ristorante Italiano - Best Restaurants in I Drive / Sand Lake ›
Christini's Ristorante Italiano reviews from OpenTable diners
52 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
romantic (38)special occasion (36)fit for foodies (26)notable wine list (26)neighborhood gem (20)good for groups (10)hot spot (3)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)great for brunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014best fine dining in Orlando ....period. we dine here everytime we come to central FloridaSpecial Features:
- When money isn't an issue1offDined on 8/21/2014Living in Manhattan and having the best Italian food at my fingertips I was sceptical about making reservations at Christinis. Thank God I did. Overall the experience was top notch and I would say blows any and every Italian restaurant in New York out of the water. If you are with your spouse and a foodie this place is a must try. Wait staff is superb along with the ambiance and food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful First Time ExperienceFsuchickVIPDined on 8/19/2014I now have a new favorite Italian restaurant! Everything from the appetizer, entree, dessert, wine, and service were all excellent! I can not believe I've never been here before. I'll definitely be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over the topSmartDinerDined on 8/16/2014I found this restaurant to be overpriced compared to others of the same reputation. Furthermore, while many people enjoy being waited on hand and foot, I found the service to be overbearing.Special Features:
- Amazing as always.TheOwnerVIPDined on 8/14/2014This is the best restaurant in Orlando. I have been taking clients there for a couple of years now. We get great treatment by the staff and they make us feel at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Orlando's Best ItalianTravelDinerVIPDined on 8/12/2014This was my 2nd opportunity having dinner at Christinis. Both times have been fabulous and it's one of the top Italian restaurants I've eaten at. The gnocchi was the best I've ever had and their veal is wonderful. If your in Orlando and want a great Italian dinner don't pass this restaurant up!Special Features:
- FavoriteTrishDined on 8/7/2014Outstanding food, service and ambiance. Great for a romantic rendezvous. A very special restaurant to bring a very special person.Special Features:
- Outstanding ServiceEdmilVIPDined on 8/7/2014We celebrated my wife birthday at Christini's and experienced great service and outstanding food. If you want great Italian food and excellent service, Christini's is worth it.Special Features:
- Amazing ***** restaurant !OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/6/2014Amazing restaurant if you are looking for an upscale restaurant. Excellent service on top of the exceptional food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christini's is perfecto!FlowerLadyDined on 8/3/2014We visited with a group of business associates and our experience was wonderful. The veal was amazing as were the appetizers (lobster ravioli- yum) and the wine was lovely. The service was really exceptional and the entire group had a wonderful evening. We will definitely come back to Christini's when we are in Orlando again.Special Features:
- foodjunkieDined on 7/22/2014one of my favorite italian restaurants in the countrySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RonboVIPDined on 7/22/2014By far the best Italian resturaunt I have ever eaten at. Food, service, ambience is first class.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!FinerthingsVIPDined on 7/22/2014I can't say enough about this restaurant. The staff, the food and the ambiance was 2nd to none!!! What an enjoyable experience!!!Special Features:
- Good placeRestaurantloverDined on 7/18/2014A little hard to find if you aren't from the area as there are several marketplace areas in the close to each other. But once we found it, it was good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always incredibleRScheir01VIPDined on 7/12/2014Great experience dining here. Staff is great, food is out of this world delicious, will return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Anniversary51andcountingDined on 7/6/2014Food and ambiance were always excellent. Staff was very attentive and helpful. Made our anniversary extra special. Strolling musician and rose also a good touch.Special Features:
- Wonderful customer servicescscVIPDined on 6/30/2014The food here is great but might even be surpassed by the service. The staff treats you as if you are the only person//couple in the restaurant. Not overbearing but there whenever you need anything and very responsive. It is not an everyday place as it is expensive but it is definitely a place to go occasionallySpecial Features:
- Impecable seervice complimented byBayBearDined on 6/28/2014wounderful food selection in a most relaxing environment.Special Features:
- LovedDisappointedVIPDined on 6/23/2014Fabulous food, outstanding service! Absolutely a neighborhood gem!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christini'sfayeDined on 6/21/2014We were here for the second time, celebrating our anniversary. Although it is quite pricey, it is well worth it! The wait staff is so very attentive! The food is wonderful! They specialize in veal and seafood and since it was a special occasion we indulged in both. Lobster ravioli and gnocchi for appetizers were superb! They added many nice touches since they knew it was our anniversary, special cocktail, special dessert, accordion player at the table (he was in the restaurant but gave us special attention also). A rose to leave with. Very old school dining room and menu but sometimes that is what is missing in this hurry scurry life. No rushing here! We will be back!Special Features:
- Orlando's Fine Dining StarACraigVIPDined on 6/20/2014On my first dining experience at Christini's I was amazed at the level of dining, wine and service. Located in a rather non-descript mall, the first surprise is entering an oasis of calm and civilized dining. If you're looking for the latest "buzz" in food, this is likely not the place for you. But if you want to experience a thoughtful menu and wine list, superb service, and a kitchen that produces then you must try Christini's.Special Features:
- Fun Ambiance, good food, expensive!DisappointingVIPDined on 6/18/2014Took a large group here for dinner after hearing good recommendations. Ambiance is fun - Classic Italian. Friendly wait / bus staff and sommelier. The (Greek!) owner came over to speak with us and tell us about the olives grown on his farm in Greece. Mozzarella and Jumbo Shrimp appetizers were very tasty. Dinners were all good - including Chilean Sea Bass, Ravioli, Veal Scallopini, Lamb, and more. Nice desserts shared among us. Only two issues: Upsell, upsell, upsell. Waiters who upsell without informing you of the price annoy me. Gratuity: I only noticed later, but this is the first time I have had the automatic gratuity added on to the tax! (typically, gratuity is added to the total before tax.) Overall though, a fine dinner!
- OustandingMrgbbDined on 6/4/2014Christini's is one of my favorite restaurants in Orlando. Not only is the food first class but the service is beyond excellent. The staff is very very attentive from the Valet that parks your car to the bus boys. Everyone is there to make your dining experience personal and memorable. If you don't take the chance to dine at Christini's you are missing a life time food experince.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special gemFloridadinerDined on 6/3/2014The staff is there to take care of all your needs. Sitting in a booth makes it more intimate. It can get noisy and busy. But it adds to the fun and joy of eating such wonderfully prepared and delicious food. Veal is the meat of choice.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/29/2014The prices have gone up on the food and the wine list is now off the charts. - $81 the least expensive bottle. Very disappointed as this was one of my favorite places.Special Features:
- One of the best dinner ever hadJonTDined on 5/26/2014As soon as I walked in, I felt transported to another place. There was a elegant and at the same time rustic old world charm to the place. The menu was simple and it was very easy to choose something to eat. The food was phenomenal. When I mentioned simple, it does not mean boring or plain. The secret of this place is that when they prepare the food, all the fundamentals are done right. The flavors complement each other, the presentation is excellent and it was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/25/2014Amazing food, excellent service! We had a fabulous time!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent italian food!sfalemanDined on 5/23/2014Food was delicious, ambiance was excellent! Could ask for a better host.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedJanetVIPDined on 5/17/2014Over-priced. Period. I will remember not to choose a restaurant online again when it doesn't list prices on its menu. We are used to spending money on fine dining, but this doesn't qualify. Not impressed.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/16/2014It took nearly an hour to get our entrees after our appetizer..they said was related to one in our party requesting gluten free pasta..guess someone had to run across the street to Publix to buy some...also wine list is way overpriced...bring your bank account to dine here. The food is great but I think experience is overall overpriced.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Top RestaurantcathdavVIPDined on 5/12/2014Went with a group of customers and executives during a conference and the service and place were just outstanding. I loved the food, but service to me is most important and it was top of line.Special Features:
- A flawless dining experienceFrequentDiner32819Dined on 5/11/2014Flawless - food, service and ambiance are top notch.Special Features:
- PhenomenalPaulyDined on 5/10/2014Being a super food snob I always walk into a Italian restaurant with reservations (pun intended). The food here was outstanding albeit pricey. The service was excellent and I would gladly go back the next time I can wrangle up $250 for dinner for two.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Great ServiceVaybraVIPDined on 5/6/2014Whenever we are in the Orlando area we try to dine at Christini's. We have always had a good time and have recommended this restaurant to family and friends. In an area with a lot of chain restaurants, we appreciate this privately owned establishment.Special Features:
- Excellent Dinner DateleeondeckDined on 5/3/2014Food and service were great. Valet parking is a plus. Rose at end of dinner for the ladies was the end of a perfect meal. A little pricey, but well worth it. Our guests from Chicago, said best penna pasta ever.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 322 reviews are from the Christini's Ristorante Italiano reviews archive.
- truly a dining experience.MimiVIPDined on 5/1/2014Excellent service, ambience, and food. Be prepared to pay for it as it is pricey but you get what you pay for. Attentiveness beyond compare and treated as family. This should be a 1000 point reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible dinner!SG50VIPDined on 4/30/2014From the food to the fantastic service and even the roving accordion player, the evening couldn't have been any better!Special Features:
- OUTSTANDING!BoocarDined on 4/28/2014MR.Christini joined my wife and daughter for some wonderful conversation at our table.We told him every time we come to Orlando we have dinner here.My daughter Jessi graduated from Johnson And Wales and Mr. Christini enjoyed her comments about our great dining experience.We assured him we will see him when we visit Orlando again.Special Features:
- happyDined on 4/15/2014We love this restaurant and the service and food are always excellent. This was an anniversay celebration and again we were not disapointed.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/14/2014We have dined at Christini's whenever we go to the Orlando Area, at least 6 times. It may be the very best restaurant we have ever been to. We are people that have traveled extensively and this has to be our favorit restaurant.Special Features: