Christine's of Yardley
385 Oxford Valley Rd.
Yardley, PA 19067Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Christine's of Yardley
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://christinesofyardley.com/
- Phone: 2153692930
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast and Lunch Menu available Monday Thru Friday 11:00 a.m. till 3:00 p.m. Dinner menu from 4:00 p.m. till 9:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday Breakfast menu from 8:30 a.m. till 1:30 p.m. Lunch menu 11:00 a.m. till 2:30 p.m. Dinner menu from 4:00 p.m. till 9:00 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We offer everything from trays of food to complete packages including servers
- Private Party Facilities: We have rooms for parties from 35 to 65 And also depending on day and time we will close the entire restaurant for minimum of 100
- Private Party Contact: James Armetta 8889255807
A word from Christine's of Yardley
At Christine's we strive to make every customer feel at home. We are committed to serving the finest quality of food with excellent service and atmosphere. We believe in making your evening out into a exceptional dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
Christine's of Yardley - Best Restaurants in Yardley ›
Christine's of Yardley reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (39)special occasion (35)good for groups (27)romantic (21)great for lunch (15)fit for foodies (11)great for brunch (10)kid-friendly (7)great for outdoor dining (6)scenic view (2)Show More
- Enjoyable & great foodmimwDined on 8/28/2014There mushroom soup is just the best. Lobster ravioli with shrimp & crab meat, unbelievable.Special Features:
- I found this one too late.CharlesDined on 8/20/2014I'm moving out of the state and a friend picked Christine's for a going away dinner. It is so close to my house, I could walk there, but I never knew we had such a great restaurant so close to us. It was a quiet week night, so only a few tables had guests. The service was good, but not great...but the food was delicious. The breads were fresh. The corn chowder was devine, and the pork shank, was just spectacular. And I almost forgot the calamari. ..simply the best that I have ever had. Too bad I probably won't ever be back in the area...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night with friends!SharonAndPaul802Dined on 8/15/20144 of us enjoyed a wonderful evening together! We were given our time with dinner and after dinner. Not rushed at all. We really appreciated that and that is what makes a nice evening with friends - the great food and service was a huge bonus. We took care to realize it was time to leave and was thanked for our business. Professional, clean, great food and service. Will surely go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014The food was good. They gave us a booth in response to our request not to be in the middle of the room. Our waitress was very personable and helpfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LaBarDined on 8/9/2014Again, another outstanding experience at Christine's. The only glitch was that we ordered a side Caesar salad and were brought an entrée size and were charged for an entrée. Luckily it was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner was better than breakfastHollyDined on 8/3/2014We previously had dinner here and enjoyed it so we came back for breakfast only to be disappointed. It wasn't bad... It was just ..meh. Food was ok. Not bad but lacking. No cinnamon flavor in the French toast. No real maple syrup. Omelet sounded exciting but my spouse cod have cooked it better. Waitress seemed grumpy and slow. Other tables seated after us had their food before us. Won't do breakfast again but will give dinner another chance.
- Excellent experienceLesiaDined on 7/20/2014Six of us had dinner there, and it was a great time in every way. The waitress was attentive and helpful, and just very pleasant and friendly - made for great interactions. Everything that we ordered was excellent - as an example I had a fantastic mushroom soup and a delicious crab cake entree. The desserts were great, too. Last but not least, they made a wonderful gluten free chicken parm with GF pasta for my husband. I have no doubt we will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Qualituy of foodBurtDined on 7/18/2014Fist course..Calamari..Coating separated from calamari...Might as well have been boiled....My guess frozen calamari. Wife's second course.... Fusilli ...Overcooked My second course....Good quality linguini .....UNDERCOOKED..not even al dente. Dessert was ok We eat out a couple of times a week. We were looking forward this.........very disappointed.
- MartyDined on 7/12/2014This was my second visit to Christine's as I am a new resident and was pleased that a neighbor made the recommendation. We were greeted warmly when we arrived. Our server, Mike, was excellent & made some very nice recommendations for dinner and dessert Mike was very attentive to us without being intrusive and is extremely polite. We will be happy to return with friends.Special Features:
- Always GOODravenDined on 7/11/2014lOVE GOING ON DATE NIGHT, STEAK WAS PERFECT. Christines gives you that special feeling. would like to see more seafood. we never had a bad mealSpecial Features:
- Christine'scurveVIPDined on 6/29/2014A lovely neighborhood gem, serving typical American fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I've been for dinner once, ages ago and I remember it was good. We went recently for a ladies' brunch and enjoyed eggs Benedict, a delicious banana walnut pancake, a chicken wrap and a steak quesedilla (a special item). Everyone loved their meal and we will plan to go back.Special Features:
- LaBarDined on 6/21/2014As always, a wonderful experience! Food was fabulous and our server very friendly and knowledgable. Much appreciated.Special Features:
- Yummy Food - Great ServiceSherryDined on 6/19/2014We always love when we dine at Christine's. The only issue we had this time was there was a teachers retirement party and to say they were LOUD is an understatement! The seated us on the "porch", (which is a separate room) but even through the closed door & windows we could still hear them. We didn't let it bother us, as we know it was beyond their control. Our server was very attentive and pleasant. Our food was fantastic. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- AwesomeCaseyjDined on 6/13/2014Great food and the service was awesome. I recommend you try it. You will make it a go to place. BYOB a plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/10/2014live around the corner - best spot in town - tell all my friends to go there. Food & Service wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HelbaDined on 6/8/2014We were there for breakfast on Sunday. It was very good except for the pancakes. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoisyskipDined on 6/6/2014Friday night the noise was unbearable. I wear a hearing aid and had to set it down to the lowest level. It wa still too loud and I had to take them out of my ears. I would not recommend this place for a romantic diner.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/6/2014The food was good. The only change I would make is that a small salad before your entree comes would be a good addition.
- Pleasant DiningDininginstyleDined on 6/3/2014On Tuesday evening three friends and I enjoyed a delicious meal at Christine's of Yardley. Donna, our server, was very attentive and very patient with us because one in our party was coming from out of the area and took a wrong turn. Consequently, she was about an hour late. The host was able to give good directions and she finally joined us. All the restaurant employees with whom we interacted were very courteous and helpful. Our appetizers were very good as were our dinners. The seafood was fresh and perfectly cooked. Dining at Christine's proved to be an extremely pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent restaurant!TimMDined on 5/23/2014My wife and I consistently enjoy Christine's. The food and service is excellent and worth traveling for!Special Features:
- Still a neighborhood gemJillDined on 5/22/2014Christine's of Yardley (BYOB) never fails to deliver with delicious food at reasonable prices, exceptional service, and lovely ambiance. We return again and again!Special Features:
- Excellent yet againMike75vetteDined on 5/17/2014I've never had a bad experience at Christine's. On my latest visit, everything was perfect, yet again.Special Features:
- Somewhere else next timeCachephloeDined on 5/16/2014I had fond memories of eating here a year ago so excited about return. Our lady server was wonderful. Atmosphere pleasant. I should have ordered one of the specials but I wanted the Pescatore linguini. The seafood was awful; the calamari like rubber bands, shrimp overcooked, some of my clams had not opened, the linguini sauce watery. My companion's dish was a vodka based type sauce and had no variety or flavor even tho pasta was cooked correct. Please, if you can't do it well, do not include on menu and charge me 24$. The soup of day was good and we had great cappuccinos - this was the best part of the meal. The chocolate lava cake dessert was warm but had no lava - it had been overcooked. Not same place I remember. Details!
- Mother's Day DinnerBarstool53Dined on 5/11/2014Party of 4 at 6pm on Mother's Day Dinner. Service was mediocre: waitress really did not know the menu or specials well (although a non-standard menu for that day); waited too long for service in general, took forever for bread to be brought; bread was totally tasteless. Salads were just OK ($8 Christine's or Summer Salad), I've had better at other local spots lately; entrees were good but not stellar. Quantity was plenteful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/11/2014service was excellent, our server, mike was personable and efficient, made dinner a very enjoyable eventSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers Day BrunchnycdinermomVIPDined on 5/11/2014Overpriced for what was offered.Food was mediocre nothing special. Selection was terrible.Would never go here for brunch or even breakfast again. Thirty dollars per person---terrible.
- Expecting BetterMjr7891Dined on 5/10/2014I picked this place for 2 reasons. One, most of the reviews were decent and secondly, because I like to support the independent restaurants. I went the day before mothers day expecting it to be busy and for the service to be loaded down a little due to them being at capacity. This was the case as far as being busy but the waitresses seemed very disinterested in taking care my entire family. We ordered and even as the restaurant emptied the service didn't pick up. It will be the last mothers day I'll be spending with my mom for a while and I was really hoping for better. If I had paid less I may have expected less, I am by no means a complainer as I have never written a bad review but felt compelled to warn everyone before they dine here.
- Mother's Dat DinnerOpenTableFanDined on 5/10/2014Haven't been back here for a while as the last time was a little disappointing. The four of us ordered three different entrees. One sample of the duplicate entrée was not as good as the other so there is some inconsistency. The other two entrees were very good. Not sure I will be returning.Special Features:
- Disappointment at Christiine'sBucksRestaurantsDined on 5/10/2014My wife and I have eaten at Christine's several times over the past few years. However we had not visited the restaurant for about a year and decided it would be good to go once again. The experience was very disappointing. The food was not of a quality that we had remembered. I doubt we will ever visit the restaurant ever again.
- Tasty and pleasantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/9/2014We went on a Friday night and it was a bit too quiet for my taste. Still, the food was excellent, the service was superb, and it's definitely a fun place to go if you're looking for conversation with your dinner-mates.
- Delicious food-good serviceEnjoyeddinner101Dined on 5/8/2014I've been here many times and have enjoyed it. Loved the Tilapia dish Thurs. night and my friend had seafood dish which she liked as well. Service was friendly & attentive. Average to a little above average in price range for the area. Good that it is a BYOB.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/5/2014Our experience was a little disappointing. Food wasn't great. I would not go back.Special Features:
- The following 357 reviews are from the Christine's of Yardley reviews archive.
- Christine'sJamieDined on 4/29/2014Christine's.. always good.. we've been a number of times since they first opened. And we'll continue to go as long as quality continues to be high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not MemorableJDellVIPDined on 4/27/2014Not a memorable restaurant, not worth going back. Our service was terrible, our server smelled like cigarettes.
- Girls Night OutOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/26/2014Such a nice meal with friends. Easily able to get a reservation and were seated immediately. Lots of good choices and plenty of food leftover for a special lunch the next day. Reasonable prices, nice setting, and pleasant servers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- smh922Dined on 4/26/2014This was my 2nd visit with my mom. We celebrated her 88th birthday and had a wonderful time. The food is very good, the prices are reasonable and we had a wonderful time.Special Features:
- disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/17/2014Both meals were less than expected. Both the chicken and pork dishes were tough.
- DisappointedNantucketVisitorVIPDined on 4/12/20144 of us went for dinner, food was up and down and the service was spotty. My husband specifically ordered his veal without cheese or sauce and it arrived with cheese (even though the waitress said he didn't say it which was blatantly untrue) and the other entrees were supposed to come with mashed potatoes and they arrived with mediocre oven browned ones. Just think we should have been informed that we were not getting what was on the menu. None of us would return to this restaurant.
- First time of many!KlaffDined on 3/30/2014First time at this very hidden away restaurant. What a surprise! The service was great. The food was excellent! My husband had seafood with fresh pasta and I had the chef's special of the day, breast of duck. Awesome! The appetizer, asparagus wrapped in provolone and prosciutto, was scrumptious! Very nice atmosphere and very quiet! Had a great meal and definitely would recommend and will definitely be going back! We have found our special place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimeIMOTASDined on 3/22/2014Had never been to this restaurant even though we live near by. Service was great and so was the food. We were seated on the enclosed outside patio which was extremely noisy. My advice - ask for a table inside. Wish we had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.