Christine's of Yardley
385 Oxford Valley Rd.
Yardley, PA 19067Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Christine's of Yardley
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://christinesofyardley.com/
- Phone: (215) 369-2930
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast and Lunch Menu available Monday Thru Friday 11:00 a.m. till 3:00 p.m. Dinner menu from 4:00 p.m. till 9:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday Breakfast menu from 8:30 a.m. till 1:30 p.m. Lunch menu 11:00 a.m. till 2:30 p.m. Dinner menu from 4:00 p.m. till 9:00 p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We offer everything from trays of food to complete packages including servers
- Private Party Facilities: We have rooms for parties from 35 to 65 And also depending on day and time we will close the entire restaurant for minimum of 100
- Private Party Contact: James Armetta 8889255807
A word from Christine's of Yardley
At Christine's we strive to make every customer feel at home. We are committed to serving the finest quality of food with excellent service and atmosphere. We believe in making your evening out into a exceptional dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Christine's of Yardley - Best Restaurants in Yardley ›
Christine's of Yardley reviews from OpenTable diners
60 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (36)special occasion (32)good for groups (31)fit for foodies (23)great for lunch (20)romantic (17)great for brunch (8)great for outdoor dining (4)kid-friendly (2)late-night find (2)scenic view (1)notable wine list (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Consistently very goodFalconerVIPDined on 11/26/2014Very good food and service. Reasonable prices and selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/23/2014One of the best Sunday brunches in the area. Food was excellent as was the service. Since a BYOB, they were very accommodating with us bringing our own Bellini makings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ozzaramOzzaramDined on 11/22/2014unfortunately I forgot our servers name but she was terrific! Crude was great the ambience was great I am definitely looking forward to going back again and telling my friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If you like mushrooms, you'll love it here.TheRunsDined on 11/21/2014For whatever reason, a lot of their dishes have mushrooms. Regardless it's a nice atmosphere, there are plenty of types of food and it's BYOB.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Relaxed DiningrosebudDined on 11/15/2014We had a wonderful Saturday night dinner with friends. The veal marsala was exceptional, and so was the crab cake. Our server was attentive, and it was an overall great dining experience. Looking forward to going again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SolidDJK1VIPDined on 11/13/2014Very good menu staples that hit all the main options with some new items added. Excellent specials to mix things up.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a favorite for any occasion!JillVIPDined on 11/13/2014We return to Christine's (a BYOB) again and again because it's such a lovely restaurant. The menu selections and quality of food are excellent, the service is great, and we know our patronage is appreciated. We've brought several large groups for indoor patio dining - it's always a pleasure to share an occasion at Christine's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LaBarDined on 11/8/2014Of course we go to Christine's quite often, but we are never disappointed in the food or service. The restaurant was very crowded as it was a Saturday night, but we were seated quickly and our food served promptly. I recommend this restaurant frequently to friends and family.Special Features:
- Christine's is fabulous!JillVIPDined on 11/1/2014Always a wonderful time at Christine's. Whether there are 2 or 20 of us dining they provide excellent seating and an outstanding lunch or dinner experience. Highly recommended for a romantic dinner for 2 or a large group celebrating a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PIH3and5Dined on 10/12/2014Food is always predictably delicious. The porch is lovely and can be used rain or shine due to ability to close it off from rain. Have been going to Christine's for years. I often take clients to lunch or dinner. This time we celebrated our granddaughter's 18th birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014The food was excellent, the noise level was unbearable. We could not hear each other. I don't understand why we could not use our visa gift card. I would recommend a night other than Saturday.
- christinesNantucketVisitorVIPDined on 10/6/2014We had a surprising great meal, the 1/2 price pasta specials were really excellent as was the service and the free dessert. We were disappointed the last time but they have redeemed themselves completely!Special Features:
- Bill43Dined on 10/4/2014Just an overall pleasant dining experience. The food was delivered timely and it was delicious. There with two other couples who raved about their entrees.Special Features:
- easyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/4/2014it was convenient to reserve on line and easy. Would recommend others to use the one line reservations.Special Features:
- Christines of YardleyFoodventuresDined on 9/28/2014In my opinion, the greatest compliment a dining establishment may receive is that of "consistency" provided everything is always consistent. The food quality is consistently outstanding, the ambiance is upscale, yet caters to casual diners and most importantly, the wait staff, who have the ability to make or break your dining experience. From a welcome smile at the front door, to checking for your needs while dining, to a parting thank you as you depart, "consistently good!". Worth a visit, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- First timeKathyDined on 9/27/2014Always wanted to try Chritines for a long time. It was a great experiences, loved the atmosphere and the food was fabulous. I had their seafood risotto and my his and had the veal franchise. We will would difinitly go back.Special Features:
- Dependable good foodBellaVIPDined on 9/26/2014Lovely evening at Christine's. Compared to previous visits it was a quiet night. Our waitress was the BEST! We were two friends catching up after not seeing each other for months....she totally respected that and gave us the combination of space and fab service. We selected Christine's know we would have the opportunity to either make a healthy selection or go over the top. Good healthy choices are available along with a wonderful chocolate dessert!!!Special Features:
- Won't return...PIPERDined on 9/6/2014Highly recommended. Server awful. Never explained specials, soup, etc. even after we had to ask her about the family style salad and told her it was our first time there. Pricey, wouldn't mind but my pasta with crab meat had flecks of crab meat no pieces.Special Features:
- Eileen ZOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Loved the crisp, bright, linens and tableware.....would have liked a candle to add to the ambience! A little loud in there......I'm not a fan of loud after a busy week.....:(Special Features:
- Neighborhood gemLinnieVIPDined on 9/4/2014Consistently good food, ambiance nice , service great,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Christine's, an absolute favorite.Love2EatOutDined on 8/31/2014We've been loving Christine's for years. Our go-to restaurant for great food, service and atmosphere. One of those truly dependable places. Reasonably priced. nice portions. Just a very warm, comfortable feel. An absolute favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable & great foodmimwDined on 8/28/2014There mushroom soup is just the best. Lobster ravioli with shrimp & crab meat, unbelievable.Special Features:
- I found this one too late.CharlesDined on 8/20/2014I'm moving out of the state and a friend picked Christine's for a going away dinner. It is so close to my house, I could walk there, but I never knew we had such a great restaurant so close to us. It was a quiet week night, so only a few tables had guests. The service was good, but not great...but the food was delicious. The breads were fresh. The corn chowder was devine, and the pork shank, was just spectacular. And I almost forgot the calamari. ..simply the best that I have ever had. Too bad I probably won't ever be back in the area...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night with friends!SharonAndPaul802Dined on 8/15/20144 of us enjoyed a wonderful evening together! We were given our time with dinner and after dinner. Not rushed at all. We really appreciated that and that is what makes a nice evening with friends - the great food and service was a huge bonus. We took care to realize it was time to leave and was thanked for our business. Professional, clean, great food and service. Will surely go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014The food was good. They gave us a booth in response to our request not to be in the middle of the room. Our waitress was very personable and helpfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LaBarDined on 8/9/2014Again, another outstanding experience at Christine's. The only glitch was that we ordered a side Caesar salad and were brought an entrée size and were charged for an entrée. Luckily it was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 385 reviews are from the Christine's of Yardley reviews archive.
- Dinner was better than breakfastHollyVIPDined on 8/3/2014We previously had dinner here and enjoyed it so we came back for breakfast only to be disappointed. It wasn't bad... It was just ..meh. Food was ok. Not bad but lacking. No cinnamon flavor in the French toast. No real maple syrup. Omelet sounded exciting but my spouse cod have cooked it better. Waitress seemed grumpy and slow. Other tables seated after us had their food before us. Won't do breakfast again but will give dinner another chance.
- Excellent experienceLesiaDined on 7/20/2014Six of us had dinner there, and it was a great time in every way. The waitress was attentive and helpful, and just very pleasant and friendly - made for great interactions. Everything that we ordered was excellent - as an example I had a fantastic mushroom soup and a delicious crab cake entree. The desserts were great, too. Last but not least, they made a wonderful gluten free chicken parm with GF pasta for my husband. I have no doubt we will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Qualituy of foodBurtDined on 7/18/2014Fist course..Calamari..Coating separated from calamari...Might as well have been boiled....My guess frozen calamari. Wife's second course.... Fusilli ...Overcooked My second course....Good quality linguini .....UNDERCOOKED..not even al dente. Dessert was ok We eat out a couple of times a week. We were looking forward this.........very disappointed.
- MartyDined on 7/12/2014This was my second visit to Christine's as I am a new resident and was pleased that a neighbor made the recommendation. We were greeted warmly when we arrived. Our server, Mike, was excellent & made some very nice recommendations for dinner and dessert Mike was very attentive to us without being intrusive and is extremely polite. We will be happy to return with friends.Special Features:
- Always GOODravenDined on 7/11/2014lOVE GOING ON DATE NIGHT, STEAK WAS PERFECT. Christines gives you that special feeling. would like to see more seafood. we never had a bad mealSpecial Features:
- Christine'scurveVIPDined on 6/29/2014A lovely neighborhood gem, serving typical American fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I've been for dinner once, ages ago and I remember it was good. We went recently for a ladies' brunch and enjoyed eggs Benedict, a delicious banana walnut pancake, a chicken wrap and a steak quesedilla (a special item). Everyone loved their meal and we will plan to go back.Special Features:
- LaBarDined on 6/21/2014As always, a wonderful experience! Food was fabulous and our server very friendly and knowledgable. Much appreciated.Special Features:
- Yummy Food - Great ServiceSherryDined on 6/19/2014We always love when we dine at Christine's. The only issue we had this time was there was a teachers retirement party and to say they were LOUD is an understatement! The seated us on the "porch", (which is a separate room) but even through the closed door & windows we could still hear them. We didn't let it bother us, as we know it was beyond their control. Our server was very attentive and pleasant. Our food was fantastic. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- AwesomeCaseyjDined on 6/13/2014Great food and the service was awesome. I recommend you try it. You will make it a go to place. BYOB a plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/10/2014live around the corner - best spot in town - tell all my friends to go there. Food & Service wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HelbaDined on 6/8/2014We were there for breakfast on Sunday. It was very good except for the pancakes. Our waiter was very friendly and attentive. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NoisyskipDined on 6/6/2014Friday night the noise was unbearable. I wear a hearing aid and had to set it down to the lowest level. It wa still too loud and I had to take them out of my ears. I would not recommend this place for a romantic diner.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/6/2014The food was good. The only change I would make is that a small salad before your entree comes would be a good addition.
- Pleasant DiningDininginstyleDined on 6/3/2014On Tuesday evening three friends and I enjoyed a delicious meal at Christine's of Yardley. Donna, our server, was very attentive and very patient with us because one in our party was coming from out of the area and took a wrong turn. Consequently, she was about an hour late. The host was able to give good directions and she finally joined us. All the restaurant employees with whom we interacted were very courteous and helpful. Our appetizers were very good as were our dinners. The seafood was fresh and perfectly cooked. Dining at Christine's proved to be an extremely pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.