4910 Tamiami Trail North
Naples, FL 34103Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 2392345122
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm; Brunch: Sunday: 8:00am - 2:30pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Chrissy Bianchi Rabil
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Wine
A word from Chrissy B's
Chrissy B’s is one of Naples finest in American cuisine. Conveniently located on Tamiami Trail, come visit us and experience a local neighborhood favorite.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Chrissy B's reviews from OpenTable diners
- This is not a fine diningJayTVIPDined on 7/7/2012This is not a fine dining experience and should be in a special category for Open Table . Unfortunately the restaurant does not have enough volume to serve really good food.Special Features:
- Undiscovered GemOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/10/2012This place is a hidden gem! To my luck this restaurant appears to be undiscovered as getting a reservation is very easy. But why folks aren't waiting in line to get in is something I can't understand. The atmosphere is elegant and the food is great! The coconut crusted Mahi with mango salsa is amazing!!! Pricing is very reasonable and they have a special that includes two entrees and two glasses of wine for $30. My wife and I found this gem when they first appeared on open table and we have been back many times since.Special Features:
- All four of us were extremelyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2012All four of us were extremely disappointed in everything as noted above. One exception: our table was ready upon our arrival...thanks to you.
- The days and hours of operationOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/20/2012The days and hours of operation are incorrect on the Opentable website. Chrissy B's is not open on Sunday or Monday.Special Features:
- This restaurant came highlySueP4825Dined on 2/17/2012This restaurant came highly recommended so expectations were high. Made reservations but did not need them as there were plenty of tables surprising for a Friday night in season. Dinner took 2 hours which was fine for us because we had no other plans. I had the eggplant parm which was highly recommended. It was good but not outstanding. May go there again when every place else is busy hopefully they'll still be in business.Special Features:
- Great food at a good price.HavingFunDined on 2/11/2012Great food at a good price. Casual atmosphere with a great staff.Special Features:
- Diner like quality for dinner.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/4/2012Diner like quality for dinner. You get what you pay for in this case.
- We had a great time. FeelsSammmmDined on 1/14/2012We had a great time. Feels like a small town restaurant. They were willing to go above and beyond to make us comfortable and pleased.Special Features:
- Food very good for a reasonableCattDined on 1/7/2012Food very good for a reasonable price point in Naples. Will definitely go back.
- They offered great home madeOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 1/4/2012They offered great home made zucchini bread but was more like dessert than bread before/with the meal. I had horseradish potato salmon and it was very good. I also reommend the wedge salad. It has a basalmic vinegar dressing that is very good. The others had pasta with meatballs. It didn't have much flavor and needed more sauce.
- Cheers for ChrissyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2011Chrissy has been an amazing restaurant owner for as long as I can remember but Chrissy b's is something incredible. I've never had such a good meal since Bianchis as bayfront!!!Special Features: