Choices - Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
200 Convention Boulevard
San Juan, PR 00907Neighborhood:
Latin AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Choices - Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.facebook.com/choicespr
- Phone: (787) 993-3587
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am, Saturday & Sunday: 6:30am - 12:00pm;
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 2:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Caribbean, Puerto Rican
- Executive Chef: Jannette Berrios- Puerto Rican Native
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Choices - Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
Our stylish restaurant pays tribute to the grand style of Contemporary International Cuisine with Caribbean & Puerto Rican fusions, where savory gourmet tastes mix with sweet aromas. Choices offered a refined yet relaxed atmosphere, become a part of the fluttering of flavors happening nightly at our unique restaurant.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Choices - Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino reviews from OpenTable diners
- Food was not warm. Kids foodCharlesDined on 2/23/2014Food was not warm. Kids food came out 10 mins prior to everyone else's at table. Seafood wasn't cleaned correctly and when told waiter he said chef said it was edible. Finally,no acknowledgment of special request. Better off just going next door to China Club.
- Elegant and SimplesfloveVIPDined on 12/17/2013Had brunch and lunch here a few times during our vacation. The food is simple and fresh and the service is very attentive and pleasant. Had a lovely experience.Special Features:
- We arrived very late, andOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 6/28/2013We arrived very late, and the staff was still welcoming and friendly. Our dinner was a very nice fusion of Puerto Rican and Asian influences.......a nice surprise for a really busy hotel. ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet occasionDaveDined on 5/20/2013Great location and quiet for intimate conversationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Puerto Rican FoodjacostalezcanoDined on 5/18/2013My wife and I went to have a Saturday Night Dinner. The restaurant is beautiful, the food is great. The tomato soup was out of this world. The hanger steak with arroz manpostiao ... Uff. I am a very good cook and the mamposteao was one of the best I have tasted. The only con was the noise.. when we arrived the background music was loud and one hour into the dinner there was loud disco music on the lobby. It sounded like it was inside the restaurant. Good music but to loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The hotel is new and superCarMorDined on 3/17/2013The hotel is new and super impressive. Casino is smoke free. Our service was wonderful and the food was outstanding.Special Features:
- Good but we wait too muchOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2013We wait more than an hour four our food :-( They are obviously not prepare to receive manage the restaurant when it is full. This was on Valentine's Day.Special Features:
- Romantic, great food, ModernOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/4/2013Excellent food, Romantic, great for special ocassion, and the ambience is perfect. The service is very good. I will return and recomend this restaurant to anyone.Special Features:
- Nice food and ambiance. RecommendedDMD2goDined on 9/22/2012The restaurant is nice, quite good for groups or special ocassions. I would recommend it...Special Features:
- El mesero que nos atendió,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2012El mesero que nos atendió, Gaby, fue muy amable y nos ofreció un servico excelente.Special Features:
- Very attentive service. DeliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/30/2012Very attentive service. Delicious Lobster Risotto, although the portion and lobster pieces were significantly less than the last time I visited the restaurant and ordered this dish. I don't know if this had changed since the last time, or if it was because of I used a coupon offer for the meal and it was not the dish's full price.Special Features:
- Hits and MissesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2012The food is ok. You have hits and misses all through the dinner. Tomato soup was excellent, but the pork chop was dried. The plantain fritter was excellent, but the creole sauce was bland and off color. The rib eye was the best selection. The restaurant was not full, but service was slow. There are much better places to eat around for the price you pay (About $60.00 per person with one drink).
- Classic Sheratoon average rest.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/18/2012Food is a little expensive for what they serve. I order Lobster risotto, the porsion was little, lobster was frozen. The waitress said it was lobster caribeña and it was not, it was frozen lobster claw. It will make a huge difference using a real lobster caribeña ( that have no claws), fresh since the pier is near from the hotel. The chocolate cake with strawberries was to die for. Wine selection was decent.
- RecommendationOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/11/2012Excellent service but the food is too salty, please check the seasoning ThanksSpecial Features:
- No esperaba mucho, pero realmenteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/24/2012No esperaba mucho, pero realmente me sorprendio este restaurante. Regreso muy bueno tanto comida como trato.Special Features:
- I was pleasantly surprisedAndresVIPDined on 7/7/2012I was pleasantly surprised at the complexity of flavors and originality that Choices gave to traditional Puerto Rican dishes.Special Features:
- As a culinary professional,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/15/2012As a culinary professional, I found the menu creative. Although, I found the plate presentations to be a little dull. The food itself and balance of flavors made up for it. For appetizer, I tried the caesar salad, simple, light and balanced. For entrees my mom had the cedar plank salmon..just OK. Being the steak lover that I am, I had the ribeye steak which was seasoned and cooked perfectly. Nothing saddens me more than a overcooked steak (so to whomever maans the grill station, YOU ROCK!) paired with the potato au gratin, it made my night. We also had a side of mofongo...Puerto Ricos staple dish. It was great, hints of garlic and nicely seasoned. As for service, average and with restaurant being located within the hotel not much of a view.Special Features: