23 Main Street
Hudson, MA 01749Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.chloebistro.com/
- Phone: 9785681500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm, Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Matthew Landry
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Full Bar
A word from Chloe Bistro
Chloé-an American bistro, located at the Hudson Rotary, is a casual, yet refined Bistro offering Traditional New England Cuisine with a European Flair.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Chloe Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Chloe HudsonOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/22/2014A local treasure! Great food, service. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently delicious foodTratraDined on 4/12/2014Food is always delicious...the hostess is super friendly! Our server was great! A few small complaints...i ordered a stoli raspberry cosmo. They used a different vodka without telling me...i cannot have too much sugar, stolis has no sugar but the vodka they substituted has a lot. They also used chambord in the cosmo...which is not a normal ingredient for a cosmo and again is in sugar. I should have been notified that they did not have stolis and made aware of the substitutions. It did cause me to get quite ill. The other complaint was that the menu has shrunk! But what they do have is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The service was wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/12/2014The service was wonderful. The waitress suggested a wine choice which was delicious and the food was very tasty as usual. We enjoyed our time as it was my husband's birthday. Another nice time at Chloe's Bistro!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Doors still locked upon arrivalHudsonBizDined on 4/8/2014We made a reservation for a business dinner for 5:30. Upon arrival (5:35 to 5:40ish), the doors were still locked...needed to knock on the windows to be let inside. Strange, The presentation and taste of the salads and entrees were very good, which helped to make up for the interesting start.
- DisappointingagnesDined on 4/1/2014Limited menu and unfortunately I picked a bad choice. Meatlof en croute was oversalted and otherwise not memorable. Chloe used to have a killer bolognese which is still listed on their website menu but is no longer served. Too bad. The food here is ok but it cost me $54 including wine fir an overdressed salad and really mediocre meatloaf. My bad for not returning it to the kitchen.
- A Wonderful Meal and ExperienceCrankinSteveVIPDined on 3/28/2014Always a quality experience. And nice live jazz playing in the background. Very nice.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our fourth time at Chloe'sgwlvabDined on 3/22/2014Once again, a marvelous evening. The weekend music is always a wonderful backdrop and relaxing for an enjoyable evening. The chef's menu and creative specials, along with the hostess's customer service makes this a must visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall, an excellent experience.HappydinerDined on 3/21/2014Overall, an excellent experience. One of my favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great discoveryFrequentdinerDined on 3/21/2014I went to Chloe's for the first time recently -- it was a big success. All six of in our party very very pleased with our food. Prices were reasonable and we were very happy to have found a great little restaurant in a small town well outside of Boston.Special Features:
- Love Atmosphere/Food/Hostess/ServerBirthdayCelebrationDined on 3/15/2014We have dined here many times for special occasions - the food has always been wonderful, the hostess and server wonderful. This time 3/15 three of our guests are originally from Paris - they raved about their experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MenuLucyDined on 3/14/2014We have visited for years. We would like to see a change in the menu. It is small and to have the same thing for so many years makes it so we don't visit as often as we would. The bolognese is missing. How about some shrimp (not scampi, that's overdone), or braciole, or veal chop as a few suggestions?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalJeanDined on 3/8/2014Small but nice menu. Delicious food, very good service. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- A continued delightHudsontravelersVIPDined on 3/8/2014We have been to Chloe's many times and have never been disappointed. We took out of town guests this time and they were most impressed. I requested a "quiet table" for 5 and they were able to accommodate, even on a Sat. night. We highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hudson surpriseCasualMetroWestDinerDined on 3/8/2014Chloe's was a wonderful surprise for a Saturday evening dinner. The selection of appetizers and main dishes was intriguing. The mussels were excellent, as was the arugula salad. The pork loin and fancy meatloaf were delicious! The dining room was nicely laid out and sufficiently quiet despite being nearly full. We will return soon to Chloe's.Special Features:
- So soOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/7/2014Food was good, service was a bit relaxed for the price.Special Features:
- Saturday, March 1orangeboatDined on 3/1/2014We took a reservation for 8PM. Seated right away in the front window, but that was fine. Server slow to get to us. Said that she had two other tables. She seemed to spend a lot of time at the table next to us, but not so much with us, a pattern that persisted all evening. Ladies ordered wine, that took some time to arrive. Our food was a mixed bag. The arugula salad was nicely presented and tasty. Mom said salmon was good. Wife's pork loin arrived charred on the outside and too dried out to eat. She wanted to send it back, but server never came to check on the food. When pointed out, she comped the meal. My roasted chicken was tasty but the white meat was on the dry side. Our sides were all quiet tasty and nicely served.I would recommend this to a friend.
- So Delicious and great serviceRae1243Dined on 2/28/2014We went there for our anniversary and after reading some reviews about poor service, that was my only concern. Our waitress was Renata and she was adorable and attentive. The bread was amazing, our pork belly was insane. For dinner I had the mushroom risotto, which I picked at even after I swore I couldn't fit another ounce of food in my mouth and my fiance had the salmon that he inhaled. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good place for Saturday nite dinnerTryNewPlacesDined on 2/22/2014We had a lovely dinner with friends. The food was delicious - the wine was good - no complaints what so ever. Service was very good. The server could have been a little more professional but it did not take away from our dining experience. It was noisy and even though we were seated in the back, we had difficulty hearing ourselves without shouting a bit. Yet, everyone enjoyed themselves, so 4 stars!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chloe RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/22/2014Superb experience as always. Food, cocktails and service were outstanding. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good food and great JazzguidoDined on 2/21/2014It is so nice to have a place in the western suburbs with live Jazz and a seasonally updated menu. Wine selection doesn't match the quality of the food, and the service sometimes can be inconsistent. But over all it is a nice evening out without driving into Cambridge.Special Features:
- A Perfect Valentine's DAyDougieCDined on 2/14/2014Had a late night reservation for dinner with my sweetie. Arrived early to listen to the jazz in the bar. Dinner was fantastic, a great evening! The perfect romantic spot!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines Day TreattwinkieDined on 2/14/2014We had a very nice intimate dinner at Chloe's. We were relieved to see that we were not seated at the front of the restaurant which has tables facing the front of a busy street. (The temps outside were frigid so you can imagine your table receiving some of that cold blast even with the windows right there.) The food was excellent - perfect for a date night. Only reservation - our server didn't crack a smile the whole time we were there. Both my husband and I agreed it seemed to us that she wished she was somewhere else besides working at Chloe's on Valentine's Day. Almost like she wasn't big on the whole Valentines Day thing, in general. Service was quick though. Robin the hostess ROCKED! She was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines SurpriseUpdateVIPDined on 2/14/2014Was fortunate to get a last minute reservation due to a cancellation and my wife and I thoroughly enjoyed the chef's dishes. However, advice to owners to get some waitresses and a hostess who know how to do their job, very disappointing service.Special Features:
- So happy to live near Chloe!JSM21Dined on 2/14/2014I used to drive hall and hour to come to Chloe and it was worth the drive for a nice dinner. Now i live in Hudson and have found it is also a great place to drop by the bar for a drink and $5 appetizers during the week. Great jazz on many nights - a nice jazz trio usually, good not muzak. Menu is not all that broad but I always find something I love. And the bartender is super. My teenaged daughter and her boyfriend went here on Valentine's Day - it is comfortable but also feels like a special dinner kind of place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Are they losing the charmOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2014This was our fourth time at Chloes. This was the first time the service was inferior. The food was very good, and that is what has stayed consistent. Had to ask for water refills, had to ask for spoon that was needed for one of the dishes. Plates carelessly placed onto the table. Just a lack of caring by what seemed a listless waitress and it was a special Valentines Dinner. Then had to correct the waitress who charged ala carte for what was a prix fixe meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For special occasions and moreMahnaADined on 2/12/2014We chose Chloe's for a birthday dinner and were delighted with the innovative menu and delicious food, cozy ambiance and attentive service. We each ordered something different and all four us of were pleased with our choices. The food was beautifully presented and tasted as good as it looked. Our server was solicitous without being intrusive. The bartender even came out to make sure a drink she was preparing was just as had been ordered. On a cold winter night Chloe's felt romantic and cozy. We like that it was quiet enough for us to carry on quiet conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1 st timeBen92Dined on 2/8/2014First time at Chloe's and will be going back! Food and atmosphere were fantastic. Be aware The menu on the web is simply a representative And not necessarily what is available during your dining visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Been coming here for years,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/31/2014Been coming here for years, never had a bad meal. Always something unique on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smaller MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/18/2014Didn't have my favorite item - duck breast. Best duck breast in the Boston / Worcester area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The drinks, salads, entreesJonathanDined on 1/17/2014The drinks, salads, entrees and deserts were all excellent. I was quite pleasantly surprised. The service was fine. One member of my party was unimpressed with the waitress. She forgot his vegetable substitution request - although it turned out it was unavailable, but she offered, and delivered another option. She invariably placed one item in front of the wrong person, but really not a big deal in my opinion.Special Features:
- Chloe BistroOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/4/2014As always, Chloe Bistro was excellent. The food, service and ambiance were top notch. Their selection of "old school" cocktails is always a treat. Once again, well donr, Chloe Bistro. Highly recommended!!!Special Features:
- wonderful!bostonrestaurantloverDined on 1/3/2014We really loved dining here - excellent service. Our waitress was wonderful. Will definitely be heading back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We always enjoy going hereYuminHudsonDined on 1/3/2014We do frequent this restaurant and love the fact that Hudson has a lot of great restaurants instead of us having to drive into the city. Our food and experience here has always been enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A delightful surprisePhilDined on 12/31/2013I remember Hudson as a declining shoe manufacturing town. But Chloe's has been there many years now and we often dine there. A great bar or dining experience, the service is usually great, the food outstanding and the ambiance unique. Our last visit was New Year's Eve and despite the crowd, food and service was great. Music by a jazz trio made it a very nice evening out. Chloe's is leading the way to a reborn Hudson!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Years EveOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 12/31/2013Great food and service. Wine pairings with dinner were running a little behind, but not to much. For New Years Eve, my guess is there was more bartending than normal. She could have used a little help to keep up if that was the problem. Everything else was outstanding as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great DiningjoankVIPDined on 12/31/2013We eat hear often, and the food is always gourmet and delicious. The servers work hard and get the job done. A dining favorite especially for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/31/2013Went there for their special NYE menu. Excellent as always. The beef duo of a petit filet perfectly cooked medium rare and a tender and delicious short rib was wonderful. Our go-to choice for dining locally. The wine list isn't expansive, but the choices are very good and priced well. The bar area is great fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food, Not so Great WaitressBostonFoodieVIPDined on 12/20/2013The food was excellent (Steak frites for me, and meatloaf for the hubby). My issue is that the waitress ran my credit card for $500 INSTEAD of $50. She insisted that she fixed it, but I went to my bank first thing the next morning, and not only was the $500 on hold in my account (the weekend before Christmas!), but there was no record of her fixing anything. Thankfully my bank corrected the error, but if we eat at Chloe Bistro again we'll be paying cash.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesJaneyLouDined on 12/20/2013Creative, seasonally planned menus and the meals are presented beautifully. Portions and prices are reasonable. The wait staff is friendly, helpful and attentive; the bar staff is less so, but not horrible. The chef is willing to accommodate special requests and substitutions within reason. This restaurant is a great favorite of mine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous dinner!DougieCDined on 12/7/2013We really had a fabulous dinner, got to enjoy the excellent jazz trio in the bar before dinner and then had a lovely meal. Truly a great place! I've been several times and continue to be impressed with the varying menu, the service, and the ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.