3198 16th Street
San Francisco, CA 94103Neighborhood:
Contemporary AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://chinosf.com/
- Phone: 4155525771x
- Hours of Operation:
Open everyday from 11:30am - 1am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Contemporary Asian, Chinese
- Executive Chef: Telmo Faria
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Late Night, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Chino caters for all occasions. Work with us to design your menu. Our specialty cocktails can be included as well!
A word from Chino
Chino is a lively Chinese-inspired, dumpling centric restaurant and bar in the heart of the Mission. The authentic roots of the cuisine are complemented by an eclectic menu made up of dishes from all over Asia and beyond, whimsical design, and a pure passion for the cuisine. The ceiling is strung with almost a thousand string lights reminiscent of a Taipei night market and a full wrap-around bar adds to the festive vibe.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Chino reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (8)hot spot (8)neighborhood gem (6)good for groups (6)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (5)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Great dining experienceyourstartupgirlDined on 8/8/2014Not only is the space trendy, the food is unique, crossing various cuisines. I love Tacolicious, but I love Chino more. I can visit for a date or for a group get-together. The service is excellent, and still not to difficult to get a reservation. Overall, one of my favorite places to eat right now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the Chino reviews archive.