China Beach Bistro
West Palm Beach, FL 33407Neighborhood:
West Palm Beach
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
China Beach Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 5618765315
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from China Beach Bistro
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
China Beach Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- The food was authentic, atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/14/2012The food was authentic, atmosphere was quite pleasant and the service was quick and friendly. Will definitely return for the mango sorbet!Special Features:
- Coco's is Back and thriving.bmorgensVIPDined on 3/8/2012Gourmet Chinese. Every dish excllently prepared. Attentive service. Mr. Peng is a superb chef.Special Features:
- The food was fabulous! OurFudiemacDined on 12/25/2011The food was fabulous! Our dishes espcially the sushi rolls were a piece of art. The wine selection was very nice too. The service was a little unattentive. Will defiantly be back to eat with guests.Special Features:
- This was a disappointing visit.PBGdinerVIPDined on 7/29/2011This was a disappointing visit. I had the Peking duck, which is apparently their specialty. It was badly butchered, so that i had a lot of bones and gristle, which when hidden in a pancake made for some bad experiences when biting down. The accompanying rice was so badly overcooked as to be inedible. The dumplings were acceptable, but nothing more. We did not bother ordering any more food.
- Great dining experience. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/22/2011Great dining experience. The food is Asian eclectic (not typical Chinese) and it is very good. My husband and I had the Peking Duck along with some tasty dim sums, which was about $30 per person and well worth it. The atmosphere is very nice and the service is excellent. Our food came timely, in order, and without any real issues. The server was right on about how much to order on some things but way off on others. Definitely recommend for dinner.Special Features:
- Great FindOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/20/2011We were quite nicely surprised by the food choices and creative display. The Peking Duck was amazing, and we could say high acclaims for the dim sum choices. I would definitely recommend the dumplings and the Crispy Orange Beef - nice trick to your pallet. Great selection of wines and martinis also do try the deserts and share with your friends - always go for the mix and match. We will definitely go back and try different things.Special Features:
- My wife and I went here forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/20/2011My wife and I went here for my birthday dinner while in West Palm Beach and had a GREAT time. The food was delicious, the decor was beautiful and the service was phenomenal! Everyone was friendly, from the hostess to the manager. Our waiter was extremely helpful, genuinely kind and attentive. We had a few drinks at the bar as well while we waited to be seated and they were very good (some of the best we had while in Palm Beach- try the lychee sakitini). I will definitely go back and would recommend to anyone visiting West Palm BeachSpecial Features:
- Excellent Chinese food. BothOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/4/2011Excellent Chinese food. Both the Egg-Rolls and the Peking Duck are outstanding. They also serve very generous cocktails. Great addition to the Palm Beach area.Special Features:
- Poor food and poor service.BUZZLULUVIPDined on 3/23/2011Poor food and poor service. It was empty when we were there at 8:30 on a Wednesday evening. After our meal there I can see why.
- Limited bar selections (i.e.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/25/2011Limited bar selections (i.e. no Makers Mark available). 2 Bottles of wine on the menu were not available. Dim Sum was good, but entres were very average. Will probably not rush back. Waitress was friendly, knowledgable and very accommodating.