Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Washington
8010 Towers Crescent Drive # 100
Vienna, VA 22182Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Washington
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.chimasteakhouse.com/index.cfm
- Phone: 7036393080x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm (last seating)
Friday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm (last seating)
Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm (last seating)
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm (last seating)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Group sizes up to 130 guests in the VIP Room
- Private Party Contact: Christina Mohr 8773306377
A word from Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Washington
Located in the heart of Tysons Corner, Chima Brazilian Steakhouse brings a unique dining experience to metro Washington DC and Fairfax County. Chima's unique style of service "Rodizio" which means rotation brings to our diner a variety of beef, pork, chicken and fish in a dining rotation and served by our Gauchos directly to your table. Our wide and various offers on our salad bar make the dining experience at Chima a unique one.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Washington reviews from OpenTable diners
228 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (170)good for groups (132)fit for foodies (99)romantic (70)notable wine list (50)hot spot (35)vibrant bar scene (34)neighborhood gem (27)kid-friendly (24)great for lunch (18)late-night find (14)scenic view (9)great for brunch (8)great for outdoor dining (8)Show More
- Rio in DC/MD/VAOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/20/2014If you like Brazilian Steakhouse food, I think this is the best in the area. I still miss Greenfeild's in Rockville and Fogo de Cho is WAY over priced, so best value in the area. Chima has upped there prices a bit, $165 for two persons with two drinks is on the high side, but still log it!Special Features:
- Steak loverOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/20/2014Been to other steak places but Chima is the best steak house ever chima doesn't have nothing to envy from other places (except price). :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with my parentspbackusDined on 10/17/2014It was my parents' first time at chima. We also brought my picky children. The evening was amazing. Our servers were great and so friendly. My parents loved their food. Thank you for a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I've Died and Gone to Steak HeavenCulinaryLaTacheDined on 10/16/2014If one leaves hungry, there's a problem. With an endless array of savory cuts of beef, moist chicken wrapped in bacon, and delicately prepared fishes streaming to your table while all being paired with the Mother Theresa of all salad bars, consider wearing pants that have an elastic waistline. On a more serious note, please arrive hungry, don't over-do-it at the salad bar, and pace yourself for the 16 cuts of meat that await you after the appetizer. The staff was on-point though my iced tea ran dry way to many times, I still give this establishment the highest endorsement among my carnivorous friends. Eat Well, my friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at ChimaHFahDined on 10/13/2014The Salad Bar was rich & offers a good variety specially if you a Vegetarian in the group. The place was like a bee hive, waiters kept coming with skewers & every one in the group got the meat cooked to order. The Manager & supervisor asked if we needed anything. Dinner was a Delight.Special Features:
- Wow! Unbelievably good!!TAB1115Dined on 10/11/2014I went with my family - husband, two teen boys and my 11 year old daughter. It was my 14 year old son's birthday. We were given a little information from a friend on what to expect. The food was beyond our expectations! We were seated at the back of the restaurant and thought for sure we would be forgotten but so not the case!! The server was attentitive and we never felt like we were lost in the corner. I am vegetarian - I eat fish but not meat. I asked for a piece very rare and got the best piece of salmon. We were so happily surprised at this restaurant. The meat selections were marinated, cooked to perfection and varied. It wouldn't be our weekly pick but definitely our choice to celebrate an event.Special Features:
- Average food, good salad barCicipDined on 10/11/2014meat did not taste much. We had to ask for attention a few times to be served. Not a good system. Too bright. They watch people checking what they eat.
- A mixed treatgormay1Dined on 10/11/2014This restaurant provided a very fun experience. The lovely appetizers were delicious. The waiters were always on top of things and very accommodating. Sometimes the meat which is the main attraction was not as tender as I would have expected and some was absolutely delicious. It is pricey so if you can't eat half a cow, just go for the entertainment aspect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best Brazilian restaurant in DCRiccoDined on 10/10/2014No doubt, the best Brazilian food in the area. Fresh food is unbeatable. Chima reminds me of Mariu's in Rio de Janeiro. Now I can eat comida brasilera in he States.Special Features:
- Really goodSagreccoDined on 10/4/2014The service is just amazing. A moderate variety of brazilian food, everything is very good though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere and foodBrianLikesGoodFoodDined on 10/4/2014This place has a really nice atmosphere and has the freshest tasting food anyone could ever eat. They have a nice all-you-can-eat buffet with foods like specialty pastas, gourmet salads, soup, and more. At Chima, people will also come around and cut as much steak, salmon, or chicken as you like for you and your desired cooking level (i.e. medium-rare). Overall this is a fantastic place to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- awesome experienceTharris22Dined on 9/28/2014It was an awesome experience for me and my wife on our special date before we have our babySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/27/2014Good meat selection, friendly staff and plenty of fine food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/21/2014We visit here atleast 3 times a year for different occasions. This visit was for our 13 anniversary. Food was great, service was great, everything was perfect!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014As in the past my wife and I had a fantastic evening. The wait staff was once again awesumSpecial Features:
- Not For Adults - too many kidsSimplySuggestedDined on 9/19/2014We went there for son's bday. We made the reservation and I noted in my reservation that I wanted the night to be a memorable night. Once we got there, they hostesses looked confused and didn't know where we were going to sit. One hostess that didn't seem to be quite professional and fit for the position took us to our table which was in a very dark area and at the end of the restaurant. The kids at the tables were out of control. They splashed drinks without any concern by the parents and they ran around (multiple tables) and cried. No waiter said anything to the families. This place was like a high end chuck e cheese. WE WON'T GO BACK THERE! It is not worth the money at all... The need to have separate place for family with young kids.
- luv2eatDined on 9/19/2014The food is great and the staff is very courteous and helpful. It is a bit $$$.Special Features:
- Great place for a coupleOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Great food great service although , should try and seat family's or parties with kids in a section where noise is somewhat dampened . For the price should be a place for adults only to make it a very truley great and special experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Birthday to me!jdanDined on 9/13/2014Went to Chima for my birthday. We had a good time and the food was greatSpecial Features:
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014Loved the food, plenty of meat options you will leave this place with a full stomach. Not in the best location located off Route 7. However, once you make it to the restaurant it's definitely worth the drive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingMaddDined on 9/8/2014You will live this place! Pricy, but totally worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty Good!MsMeghannDined on 9/6/2014Took the husband here for his birthday after not having been there for several years. The meat options are pretty ridiculous -- too many to count, so you can easily get your fill. Even if meat isn't your thing, the salad/sides bar is also easy to fill up on. I was pretty disappointed in the wine list however, especially per glass. Estancia for $10 a glass, J. Lohr for $12. Really nothing to write home about -- and they charged me an extra $3 on the Chima Cosmo for Grey Goose -- which I didn't ask for and isn't noted on the menu. Not that much, but certainly not cool.Special Features:
- Excellent meat/fish choicesDadamDined on 9/6/2014Once again, Chima did not disappoint us. We had outstanding service by all and we did not have to wait long for the meat/fish to arrive. Highly recommended! We were there for our anniversary and the restaurant surely did not disappoint.I would recommend this to a friend.
- FUNMotherOfMeatEaterDined on 9/2/2014We took 3 teenage boys and they had the time of their life.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd TimeFineDineDined on 9/1/2014We first visited the Chima in Fort Lauderdale and they told us there was one in Maryland, which is where we live. It is definitely one of my absolute favorite restaurants. Fogo De Chao is good, but Chima is better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SlippingMeatloverVIPDined on 8/31/2014Very disappointing to see one of my favorite places not deliver so well this past weekend. Service right off the bat was lackluster with the waiter "German" simply not there to wait tables or be bothered in earning a tip. Kept us waiting for every part of the service, from wine and drink orders to other sides, and finally to even the bill, which he reluctantly brought over. Talk about a major disconnect! The meats, usually are the best around in the DC area, were dry/cold, even after repeat requests for certain cuts, we were presented with very tired cuts. This was peak time, we just don't get it. It felt like they had taken their success for granted. Hope the mgr sees this and shakes up the house a bit. We do want a reason to return!Special Features:
- Delicious food & friendly serversLuvtodineoutDined on 8/31/2014Great for birthdays! They give you cake and a photo of your group!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but looseNicholasDined on 8/23/2014Meat and salad bar were good. Service and side dishes need work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My birthday celebrationTeDaJoCaDined on 8/23/2014It was outstanding. I already passed this restaurant address and the best information to the teachers I work with and all my friends. I live in Stafford , VA but every time I have a chance, I will go back to Chimas. Originally, I'm from Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil, where all the best Brazilian steakhouses are located and Chimas is, without no doubt, the best steakhouse(churrascaria). Thanks for the wonderful time. My family enjoyed Chimas in the same way I did.Special Features:
- service was badOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/21/2014Food was good but service was horrible. There was no meat guy visiting our table for more than half hour & I actually had to requested the waiter to ask them to bring the meats over. Overall it's even worth our money to come here.Special Features:
- Misleading as to Restrauant WeekFrederickDined on 8/21/2014Myself and three (3) friend took advantage of the Restaurant Week Promotion which was $35.11 assuming that it would be the same menu as their regular $50.00 price. To my surprise, after starting my meal I was told by the waiter that this promotion did not include lamb meats or several steaks. Which would have been acceptable had it been noted in the promotional ad that was emailed to me. We drove an hour that Thursday evening for dinner because we were expecting the same meal that we have gotten in the past for full price. Additionally we were not offered the salmon or sword fish until the very end of the meal even though I had mentioned it to the waiter. All that been said, the meal and service and food was outstanding as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SatiatedKeiLuvDined on 8/20/2014The food was great. We had to ask the servers for certain meat as it seems some of the carriers were not walking to our side of the restaurant. The people on both sides of us had to request the same thing. Other than that, the food was great, beautiful decor.Special Features:
- servicezaazooDined on 8/20/20143rd visit to this establishment. First two were xcellant. This time service was poor. Arrived at 745 and about 845 servers were few and far between. Had to constantly request delivery of specific items. This establishment is very expensive .. needs to provide top shelf food and service all the time. If I return I would go early in the eve. Service seems to determinate as night grew laterSpecial Features:
- 4 Hour DinnerFrequentDinerDined on 8/20/2014It was Restaurant Week (08/20) during the time we came in and we had been here several times before. Service was awful- the rodizio servers were coming by every 10-15 minutes. We asked our server (Derek-team06) for specific seafood to be brought to us, they never did. It was extremely loud and the overall experience was sloppy and not efficient. The server disappeared several times and we did not see him frequently when we needed additional beverages. The lack of communication was awful that we could not wait to leave.We were there for 4 hours and needless to say, we will not be back anytime soon.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014Everything was great food service. Going back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantSteveDined on 8/18/2014Everything about our dining experience was perfect. The salad bar was exceptional, the service was "just right", and the endless meat was all well prepared and tasty.Special Features:
- GREAT!!!!FutureDLJDined on 8/17/2014Amazing Restaurant!! Food was phenomenal and the service was SPECTACULAR!! I plan on going many times in the future.Special Features:
- Meat on SticksxkingjamezDined on 8/17/2014I love beef and most kinds of different meats! I went with my girlfriend on the last day of Restaurant Week. The parking around the area was not so great. I was happy with the menu and ate many different meats. I did not like the fish choices at all because it was really dry even with the sauce they offered on the side or on top. The salad bar always gets me and I might want to avoid it in order to have more room for the AYCE meat. I will most likely come back for a special occasion or with friends.Special Features:
- Chima Chima ChimaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Chima is excellent. So much food a fatboy dream, I also reccomend the brazilian limeade its awesome as well if you don't feel like buying a $30 bottle of wine. My favorites are the fried bananas chicken and garlic steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chima Brazilian Steakhouse ReviewstewartdsDined on 8/16/2014I recently visited this restaurant for the first time for and was very satisfied with the food. I had been to Fogo de Chao in DC, so I was familiar with how the restaurant operated. The food here was better in my opinion, and our waiter was very nice. We came during restaurant week, so it was super busy. The only complaint I have is that it seems like the staff with the skewers were not distributed around enough. We kept being offered the same meats, & had to ask our waiter multiple times for the Filet Mignon, and any other meats that we specifically wanted. That kind of took away from the experience, but I am willing to return on another night that is not restaurant week so that I can get a better experience.Special Features: