Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Fort Lauderdale
2400 E. Las Olas Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Fort Lauderdale
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.chimasteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 9547120580x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm, Friday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm, Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Chima has a beautiful private room equipped with A/V. The room holds about 80 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Nicole Jacques 954 8677720x
- Entertainment: Live Music on Fridays and Saturdays.
A word from Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Fort Lauderdale
Located on the trendy Las Olas Boulevard just minutes from the beach, Chima offers a serene dining experience with a touch of exclusivity. The Fort Lauderdale location provides a chic dining experience from the minute you step foot into the captivating courtyard. The outside bar and courtyard provide an escape from the traditional happy-hour scene with our exceptional drink specials.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Fort Lauderdale - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Fort Lauderdale reviews from OpenTable diners
175 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (138)good for groups (89)notable wine list (59)romantic (58)fit for foodies (56)hot spot (35)great for outdoor dining (30)neighborhood gem (24)kid-friendly (22)vibrant bar scene (17)scenic view (17)late-night find (15)great for brunch (12)great for lunch (8)Show More
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014What a wonderful experience for the meat lovers!! Exceptional attentive services Great knowledge of sommelier and extensive wine selection Best to be hungry to start the experience Will definitely be returning customerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last night of VacationOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/24/2014What a way to end a vacation, dinner was excellent!! Great staff, great service.... and such a variety of meats and salads....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing serviceCmdfoodieDined on 8/23/2014Arrived at reservation time. The table was ready and a team of two servers were there seconds after we were seated. The choices at the salad bar were beautiful and delicious. The meats were well seasoned and choices were varied enough for any palate. The fish was super. The service was seamless and flawless. We have eaten there before and are always amazed at the service, selection and food quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bring an appetiteVane13Dined on 8/22/2014Great food! Lots of meats to choose from, there was even a selection of fish. Great place to celebrate a birthday and enjoy a good night with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Brazilian steak house in USALuisiwamaDined on 8/22/2014Best Brazilian steak house in USA Best Brazilian steak house in USA Best Brazilian steak house in USA Best Brazilian steak house in USA Best Brazilian steak house in USA Best Brazilian steak house in USA Best Brazilian steak house in USA Best Brazilian steak house in USA Best Brazilian steak house in USASpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLeifiVIPDined on 8/22/2014Have been several times, never disappoint. Great wine suggestions.Special Features:
- Outstanding Place for dinner!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014I would give 6 stars for the food, the Service and the outstanding Atmosphäre!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014Very very good food, we exagerated on the salad bar of course, the meats came flowing fast, we enjoyed the lamb, the chicken and the ribeye, which came by often and had seconds and thirds. We were stuffed by the end. During dessert I noticed Ribs, veggies, tenderloin wraped in bacon, flank steak..., none of these ever came to our table. Oh well, we were stuffed anyways. We enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with friendsPlaytennistoeatDined on 8/17/2014We eat at Chima a few times a year and it is always wonderful. The staff is great the food is fabulous and its a fun night out. My husband also brings business associates and clients and its always on the top of the list of places they want to go. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys beef and lots of it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bit priceyMeatchiefDined on 8/16/2014Place is nice when u first arrive. Bit pricey for ok meat, nothing special about the place or the food. I know a similar place that charges $20 less per person and is the same, maybe better - they have piña!
- We loved itCdelg57Dined on 8/13/2014The food and service where great. The "pao de queso" outstanding. Would return oftenSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2014Chima is one of my favorite brazilian steakhouses. Amazing food, Great service, Romantic ambience, but also fit for large groups or parties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceWestonianDined on 8/10/2014Chima always delivers in terms of food quality, service, great environment and attention to details. We have come to Chima for years, always for special occasions as the food price + deserts + some bottle of mid-range wine drives an average fee of above $80 per person. Now, that great quality has remained constant through the years. So, you will certainly pay for the quality and the great food, but this is a highly recommendable place for those very special occasions.Special Features:
- Not the quality I expectedSFRealtorDined on 8/9/2014Chima staff was great and the cuts if meat were always coming out except we had to ask 3 times for lamb chops. Meats weren't as tender or flavorful as other similar restaurants auch as Fago de Chao or Texas De Brazil. Meat was not tender at all. Very disappointed especially for the price.Special Features:
- Great restaurant for meet loversNicholasDined on 8/6/2014Although is a little expensive, every penny that you spend in Chima worth it. The personnel and the food is amazing, please try the picanha, really nice meet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phenomenal FoodAnonymousDined on 8/2/2014This is one of the best Brazilian steakhouses I have found! I'm so glad we tried this! Even at 9:30 on a Saturday night, this place was packed! The wine list was extensive and the waiter was very knowledgeable. Not usually a fan of salad bars, but theres is was so varied and gourmet, it was great. The meat that came around was just delicious and high quality in every respect.Special Features:
- I had great serviceJamesYummyDined on 8/2/2014I came there with a party of 4 on Saturday it was very busy had to wait an extra 15 minutes my reservations was at 8:15.Special Features:
- Great food, horrible serviceUnhappywiththeserverDined on 8/2/2014We were a group of 7, so I guess they just realized the tip would be added to the bill so they didn't have to be nice or pay attention to us. Rude and belittling man who barely spoke English. We will take out $600 bill and go to Texas de Brazil at least they respect their customers there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDINGOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014I took my fiance there for her 22 bday and OMG it was amazing!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingJirdenDined on 8/2/2014This restaurant is amazing and has amazing food. Everything they serve is wonderful. All of the meat comes from the best cuts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never DisappointsDining4IndulgenceDined on 8/2/2014I Met a girlfriend for an early dinner on Saturday, August 2, 2014, and as always had a lovely evening. The food is top notch and the staff very attentive. Chima is a hidden Gem! Whenever a friend is looking for a nice place to eat, my first recommendation is Chima Brazilian Steakhouse. Great atmosphere, great ambience and always an excellent dining experience! Thank you Open Table for making the reservation process user friendly. I needed to make a last minute time change and I was pleasantly surprised that it was so easy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot!Foodieadict13Dined on 8/1/2014The amount of food you have access to and you will want to try will not fit in your stomach if you have breakfast and lunch! Make it an early dinner and eat!!!! It's the best spot in Las Olas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentFrankDined on 8/1/2014I reserve my table for six on line through open table when we arrived the table was ready then we get our server that he was excellent server he explain everything for us he was very friendly he take his time to make sure that we have a very good time. We recommend this restaurant it is very friendly the food and drink is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Save room before you go!Chris3412VIPDined on 8/1/2014Delicious and fun experience. Salad bar is extensive, well stocked and and accompanies meat well. Lots of meat to choose from! Flank steak, sirloin, filet mignion, bacon wrapped chicken, bacon wrapped steak, ribs, short rib, saucisson, fish, you name it, it came, and often! Just be warned, if you can't have too much sodium, don't eat here. Although meat is well seasoned, it is high in salt.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience!!BucketpunchDined on 7/26/2014Larry the somelier went above and beyond to emaire our wine paring was the right oneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodloverDined on 7/26/2014Very nice service,we've always been a fan of chima,and this location is exceptional like the others!Would definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not bad...PimposhoDined on 7/26/2014But still prefer the competition (Texas of Brasil)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- would recommenddana395Dined on 7/21/2014I found this restaurant on line.. took a chance and glad I did.. If you get the opportunity.. See for yourself.. the wait staff very courteous. environment clean.. Food was good, just too muchSpecial Features:
- Meat lovers dreamOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/20/2014Third time at this restaurant. All 3 times I found the food to be of excellent quality and their salad bar is the most extensive one I`ve ever seen. I was with a party of 8 people and all loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ALWAYS GOODroberto777Dined on 7/20/2014MY 3RD TIME EVERYTHING WAS GREAT,ANTIPASTO TABLE VERY FRESH,GREAT AMBIENCE PLUS FRENDLY WAITERS ,VERY NICE PLACE OVERALL!!Special Features:
- Always goodSammySDined on 7/19/2014I have been to Chima at least 5 times, and every time I am impressed with the food. It's always great and service is amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceJudamanDined on 7/19/2014The food and service were great ! But that sommelier was too loud and too aggressive. He deserves to work in a car lotSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceFLLDinerDined on 7/18/2014Gabriel was our server and did an excellent job of educating us on the whole Brazilian steak process. He also spent quite a bit of time educating us culturally. The whole meal was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- charleyDined on 7/16/2014Always a great food value! Atmosphere is excellent, staff is great, service perfect. Everyone tries very hard to make this an excellent dining experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great placegolfer56Dined on 7/14/2014this is a great restaurant ...it has to be tried to be enjoyed ....great drinks and great food.
- Very Good but priceyFLLcoupleDined on 7/12/2014The restaurant is very nice although the table that the gave us was at the entrance so there was a lot of traffic all the time and we had made reservations....very good food, romantic ambiance, service, music but very pricey for it so it's not to go frequently ...Also they close very early....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurantq2srw77Dined on 7/11/2014We love Chima, unfortunately our experience was ruined by another guest that dropped a table full of unruly kids off next to us. These kids ran wild literally and we're throwing food and ice water at each other. The parents never once stepped in to stop them or escort them out of the Resturant. Extremely bad parenting. I hope that they were banned from the Resturant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014I took my wife here for her 34th birthday and she loved it! We actually also took my 2 yr-old son and he sat through a large part of the dinner (btw he loves steak). We all had a wonderful time as a family. Definitely recomend. P.S. the Caiprinhas are great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always outstandingfireattorneyDined on 7/11/2014We went to Chima for my husband's birthday and took our 9 year old daughter who is a filet eater. We had an absolutely terrific time, from start to finish. Everything was perfect. The salad bar was amazing. The meats were fantastic and we were served the cuts exactly as we asked for them. My daughter ate more than my husband. They added a special complimentary dessert and framed photo for my husband's birthday. Friendly and attentive service. We will definitely be going back more often and would highly recommend to those who love to eat good quality meat!Special Features:
- Fabulous!Ladydi2014Dined on 7/10/2014Haven't been to this restaurant in over 10 years. Pleasantly surprised that it is even better than i remembered. The service was excellent. Our head waiter was very attentive, and the other servers were on the spot when you wanted the next helping of perfectly cooked meats and offerings. The salad bar offered unusual selections like quinoa salad with edamame that was delicious. Larry, the sommelier was knowledgeable and entertaining. He picked the perfect wine to suit all tastes at the perfect price for our table. I would go back again......this time I won't wait 10 years!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.