Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Fort Lauderdale
2400 E. Las Olas Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Fort Lauderdale
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.chimasteakhouse.com/
- Phone: (954) 712-0580
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm (last seating)
Friday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm (last seating)
Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm (last seating)
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm (last seating)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Chima has a beautiful private room equipped with A/V. The room holds about 80 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Nicole Jacques 954 8677720x
- Entertainment: Live Music on Fridays and Saturdays.
A word from Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Fort Lauderdale
Located on the trendy Las Olas Boulevard just minutes from the beach, Chima offers a serene dining experience with a touch of exclusivity. The Fort Lauderdale location provides a chic dining experience from the minute you step foot into the captivating courtyard. The outside bar and courtyard provide an escape from the traditional happy-hour scene with our exceptional drink specials.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Fort Lauderdale - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Fort Lauderdale reviews from OpenTable diners
166 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (121)good for groups (104)fit for foodies (74)notable wine list (48)hot spot (46)romantic (46)neighborhood gem (26)great for outdoor dining (20)kid-friendly (18)vibrant bar scene (14)scenic view (12)late-night find (11)great for brunch (8)great for lunch (6)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/22/2014Over priced. Service has declined over the four years I've been going. Took forever to get salmon/swordfish. Some of the meat choices on menu never came, but some came by all of the time. Took 15 minutes to receive cheese bread. Waitress and hostesses have a condescending and pretentious attitude. Place operating on reputation only. Very disappointed, will not return. Texas de Brazil a better option.Special Features:
- great once again.stevenhhDined on 11/18/2014Great typical Brazilian dining experience. Although waiter tried to sell an even more expensive wine than I selected. Same happened actually two years ago at this location... Don't do that....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my absolute favorites!irisbenchDined on 11/16/2014I look forward every year to dining at Chima while visiting Ft Lauderdale. It's always one of the highlights of our trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experiencecarnivoreDined on 11/14/2014Had dinner..total party of 4 the meats were great, the side dishes were excellent..the service staff would bring the meat skewers cooked the way you liked it (medium rare vs well). one server even told me: "no, you like it medium rare, I'll be right back"...and sure enough within 2 minutes her returned with cut perfectly cooked the way I liked it. Every time I informed our waitress that we wanted a certain type of meat (filet, for example)...within a few minutes a meat server would be at our table with that type and how we liked it. It was awesome and I'm looking forward to going there again. loved it!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was great,excellent service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/11/2014One of the best Brazilian stake in house in FL ! Amazing food, kids friendly, one of the best. We go there since 2005 and the restaurant gets better every time we go there. Our family loves there, serves are friendly and food is amazing. The experience was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic, as usual!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/9/2014Food here is the best. Great service provided by Merlyn and Amana. And the gauchos and management were right on point tonight. Thanks all for a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectRodrigoNDined on 11/7/2014Excellent service, salad bar, and meats. Very attentive staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Russ KeysjetboatcapDined on 11/7/2014This is a restaurant we have gone to previously, so we were not surprised by anything. The food is outstanding, and the buffet is constantly attended to and restocked with fresh platters of various salads and other dishes. The choices are plentiful. The ambiance inside the restaurant is a little bit loud for anyone trying to have a romantic dinner. The outside dining area was more romantic, and there was a live guitarist playing there. Depending on the time of year, outside can be very nice or steamy and hot. The service was usually very good, but try to catch the attention of the "gauchos", who are repeatedly patrolling the tables with their swords of different meats. The overall experience was very good, especially the food.Special Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/5/2014The Salad Bar is Amazing.... The quality and amount of food is excellent. The staff was great and very help full. Would have like to see the outside lights in the trees on, not sure why they werent it was a beautiful night to sit outside. Loved seeing the inside grill thru the windows on the Patio.Special Features:
- Fantastic!SwedishfamilyDined on 11/5/2014We were extryemly pleased with our visit. Everything was excellent.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Food is good. ..but doesn't match the service. Valet too slow.Special Features:
- Best Brazilian strakhouseopalcalaVIPDined on 11/1/2014This by far is the best Brazilian steakhouse we have been too. The staff was perfectly attentive and food was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!ccruise1Dined on 10/25/2014Had a wonderful dining experience with my husband and son. The salad bar is amazing - like none I have ever seen! The food and service was excellent. The only negative was waiting for our check - it took longer than it should have. All in all we will definitely be back and will be bringing friends. Will highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great selection of foodfoodfanaticDined on 10/24/2014The ambiance is beautiful...didn't get a chance to eat outside for fear it might rain but that looked very romantic. The selection of meats they had was perfect. From the filet to the salmon to the ribeye there were no complaints. You can eat to your hearts content . The service is amazing there are at least 2 waiters there to assist you at all times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodDiner1Dined on 10/22/2014I used to dine at Chima frequently. It has been a a couple of years since I last went as I moved. I love this place. The steak is awesome. My favorites are the flank steaks, the ribs and sausages. Go hungry and don't fill up on the salad bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Experience !!VictorDined on 10/22/2014Five Star Food $ Service, Thank You Chima !! Will be back in two weeks !Special Features:
- Great!CavegirlDined on 10/21/2014Celebrated my birthday with my fiance, my parents, and my best friend. It was super special. The wines were delicious, the food and desserts even better, and the attention from the restaurant staff was great. They have two beautiful trees outside, it is very romantic! Rodizio better than one I tried in Rio de Janeiro so two thumbs way up!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chimajan71Dined on 10/21/2014To be recommended. Great sommelier at table! High quality beef. Exceptional service.Special Features:
- dfwjgDFWJGVIPDined on 10/18/2014The food was good. Not Fogo but good. I was taken back by the price. Was expecting it to be a little less than $52.50 per person. My rating would go up if this was a $45.50 per person. Omar was our server and he was outstanding.Special Features:
- ginaVIPDined on 10/18/2014So much delicious good food!!! Best salad bar ever! Enjoy it every timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticDianeDined on 10/18/2014Chima is an all around great place to dine. I would recommend it for all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- B.GiffordEWBtravelerDined on 10/16/2014Started at the bar for Happy Hour bartender Dennis was attentive and pleasant. The wait staff was attentive maybe a little to much so. The food was outstanding, don't fill up on the salad bar save room for the meat!Special Features:
- Found our special occasion spot!obr508Dined on 10/15/2014This was our second time at Chima and we were blown away by the service and staff. The attention to detail everyone carried was evident in every single way. The food is delicious and ambiance was excellent- even sitting right near the kitchen (didn't even notice!)Special Features:
- Steakhouse for quality mindedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Chima restaurant is a 5 star Brazilian steakhouse or Rodizo. The ambiance is exquisite, tasteful and relaxing in the citrates with live music. The wIt staff is professional and extraordinary. They have a expert wine server on premiss. The sommelier will educate you on the various wines that range in price from moderate to over the top. The wine selection is impressive. Overall, this is a $50 per plate restaurant. After desert, wine you will pay over $200 for two. I highly recommend this place and is is a MUST if you dine in South Florida. There is also valet parking. The dress code is dress / casual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and meat choicesStketr2014Dined on 10/10/2014Restaurant was great, we made reservations for 6:45 but decided to go early when they opened up. Drove up to the restaurant valet attendants quickly took the car $5 valet fee. We came in the restaurant, three very nice looking ladies got us a table no problem,we were the first customers of the day. Service was was unbeatable from the 3 people that waited on us plus the meat cutting personell. Great selection from the food bar, and of ourse the meat choices were the same quality or better than fogo de chao. Would recommend to anyone who likes good service and excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phenomenal experienceFatnhappyDined on 10/9/2014The service was impeccable, and the food was extraordinary, timely and plentiful. The atmosphere was classy, but not pretentious. Great selection of wines and desserts, in addition to the legendary meats.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MariaDined on 10/8/2014Very nice ambiance , good service and excellent food!Special Features:
- Great first experienceDubaifoodieDined on 10/7/2014The service was warm from the beginning. Our server was very keen on making us happy and suggesting the best! Obviously, the choices if meat and food was incredible. The wine was excellent and my husband thoroughly enjoyed it as his birthday dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Chimaq2srw77Dined on 10/4/2014The food was outstanding. I could go there just for the Salad Bar. The meats are always cooked to perfection and seasoned nicely. The Flank Steak and Lamb Chops are my favorite. Our servers were also dynamite. Always on top of the clean plates, drinks and sides. I've been to many other Brazilian Steakhouses and they never come close of the quality of Chima.Special Features:
- first timetadaDined on 10/4/2014i been to a lot of Brazilian restaurant but this one is the best amazing food and serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TOMmyDined on 9/26/2014Excellent food the salad bar is awesome service as best as it can getSpecial Features:
- Chima, a great dinner spot!fantasticDined on 9/21/2014I had a great time at Chima with friends. The food was great from top to bottom. Great place to treat yourself or treat friends and family that you love. Definitely one of the best restaurants in South Florida.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Brazilian All You Can Eat!sagesqVIPDined on 9/21/2014Literally the best Brazilian all you can eat restaurant in south Florida. The meat is super high quality, the buffet is full of incredible choices, and the service is ultra-professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceNKSchedulerDined on 9/21/2014Much Better than Texas De Brazil. This was for our one year anniversary. They suprised us with a very nice little treat to make the occasion feel very special. Will definitley frequent this place again for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodFernandaDined on 9/18/2014Is an incredible restaurant! And excellent service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brazilian style cuisine.JerryDined on 9/16/2014This place is pricey. It starts at $52.50 a person, then $4.00 for iced tea,$5.00 for capuccino, $9-10 if you can actually fit in desert. Can't imagine what the alchohol costs, because we didn't drink this time [middle of the week thing]. That said, this is the best Brazilian style rest. I have ever been to. The meat quality is 4 out of 5, the wait staff is great and the manager even walks around to make sure you are getting served properly. The salad bar at $30 something might be a good choice for those that don't share the love of meat that some of us do. Bottom line for me, it was a great experience, but for me only a special occasion option.Special Features:
- amazing churrascariassnycVIPDined on 9/13/2014We have been to many of the churrascaria chains. This one has it all done very well. Great meat that is not overly salted. Great selection on the meats, chicken & fish with great sauces. Great salad bar -- lots of choices, all fresh and well maintained. Don't hesitate, just go. Delicious. I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The last GREAT restaurant in S. FlaFoodieadict13Dined on 9/13/2014Just an amazing experience over all. The salad bar was super clean, the meat was seasoned to perfection and service was outstanding. I truly hope they keep same ownership, management, and service for a long time, as this is what makes this restaurant number 1 on our list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very niceimmolatus1234Dined on 9/12/2014Took my wife here for her birthday. Service was fantastic, our waiter made us feel like w e were the only ones in the restaurant. Food was very good. This is an adult restaurant, several people brought there children and you can tell on there little faces they were disappointed at the salad bar (no mac & cheese or chicken nuggets i know im a dad). But for adults it is great. We left full and satisfied. Will go againSpecial Features:
- ChimaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014The service, food, and ambiance was great. I really enjoyed the salad bar and options for fish only or meat and fish.Special Features: