Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Fort Lauderdale
2400 E. Las Olas Blvd.
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33301Neighborhood:
Brazilian SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Fort Lauderdale
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.chimasteakhouse.com/
- Phone: 9547120580x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 5:30pm - 9:30pm (last seating)
Friday: 5:30pm - 10:00pm (last seating)
Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm (last seating)
Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm (last seating)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Brazilian Steakhouse, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Chima has a beautiful private room equipped with A/V. The room holds about 80 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Nicole Jacques 954 8677720x
- Entertainment: Live Music on Fridays and Saturdays.
A word from Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Fort Lauderdale
Located on the trendy Las Olas Boulevard just minutes from the beach, Chima offers a serene dining experience with a touch of exclusivity. The Fort Lauderdale location provides a chic dining experience from the minute you step foot into the captivating courtyard. The outside bar and courtyard provide an escape from the traditional happy-hour scene with our exceptional drink specials.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Fort Lauderdale - Best Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale ›
Chima Brazilian Steakhouse - Fort Lauderdale reviews from OpenTable diners
160 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (121)good for groups (95)fit for foodies (60)notable wine list (45)romantic (44)hot spot (31)neighborhood gem (21)great for outdoor dining (21)kid-friendly (19)vibrant bar scene (11)late-night find (10)scenic view (10)great for brunch (7)great for lunch (5)Show More
- dfwjgDFWJGVIPDined on 10/18/2014The food was good. Not Fogo but good. I was taken back by the price. Was expecting it to be a little less than $52.50 per person. My rating would go up if this was a $45.50 per person. Omar was our server and he was outstanding.Special Features:
- ginaVIPDined on 10/18/2014So much delicious good food!!! Best salad bar ever! Enjoy it every timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Chima is an all around great place to dine. I would recommend it for all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- B.GiffordEWBtravelerDined on 10/16/2014Started at the bar for Happy Hour bartender Dennis was attentive and pleasant. The wait staff was attentive maybe a little to much so. The food was outstanding, don't fill up on the salad bar save room for the meat!Special Features:
- Found our special occasion spot!obr508Dined on 10/15/2014This was our second time at Chima and we were blown away by the service and staff. The attention to detail everyone carried was evident in every single way. The food is delicious and ambiance was excellent- even sitting right near the kitchen (didn't even notice!)Special Features:
- Steakhouse for quality mindedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/11/2014Chima restaurant is a 5 star Brazilian steakhouse or Rodizo. The ambiance is exquisite, tasteful and relaxing in the citrates with live music. The wIt staff is professional and extraordinary. They have a expert wine server on premiss. The sommelier will educate you on the various wines that range in price from moderate to over the top. The wine selection is impressive. Overall, this is a $50 per plate restaurant. After desert, wine you will pay over $200 for two. I highly recommend this place and is is a MUST if you dine in South Florida. There is also valet parking. The dress code is dress / casual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and meat choicesStketr2014Dined on 10/10/2014Restaurant was great, we made reservations for 6:45 but decided to go early when they opened up. Drove up to the restaurant valet attendants quickly took the car $5 valet fee. We came in the restaurant, three very nice looking ladies got us a table no problem,we were the first customers of the day. Service was was unbeatable from the 3 people that waited on us plus the meat cutting personell. Great selection from the food bar, and of ourse the meat choices were the same quality or better than fogo de chao. Would recommend to anyone who likes good service and excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Phenomenal experienceFatnhappyDined on 10/9/2014The service was impeccable, and the food was extraordinary, timely and plentiful. The atmosphere was classy, but not pretentious. Great selection of wines and desserts, in addition to the legendary meats.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MariaDined on 10/8/2014Very nice ambiance , good service and excellent food!Special Features:
- Great first experienceDubaifoodieDined on 10/7/2014The service was warm from the beginning. Our server was very keen on making us happy and suggesting the best! Obviously, the choices if meat and food was incredible. The wine was excellent and my husband thoroughly enjoyed it as his birthday dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Chimaq2srw77Dined on 10/4/2014The food was outstanding. I could go there just for the Salad Bar. The meats are always cooked to perfection and seasoned nicely. The Flank Steak and Lamb Chops are my favorite. Our servers were also dynamite. Always on top of the clean plates, drinks and sides. I've been to many other Brazilian Steakhouses and they never come close of the quality of Chima.Special Features:
- first timetadaDined on 10/4/2014i been to a lot of Brazilian restaurant but this one is the best amazing food and serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TOMmyDined on 9/26/2014Excellent food the salad bar is awesome service as best as it can getSpecial Features:
- Chima, a great dinner spot!fantasticDined on 9/21/2014I had a great time at Chima with friends. The food was great from top to bottom. Great place to treat yourself or treat friends and family that you love. Definitely one of the best restaurants in South Florida.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Brazilian All You Can Eat!sagesqVIPDined on 9/21/2014Literally the best Brazilian all you can eat restaurant in south Florida. The meat is super high quality, the buffet is full of incredible choices, and the service is ultra-professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlaceNKSchedulerDined on 9/21/2014Much Better than Texas De Brazil. This was for our one year anniversary. They suprised us with a very nice little treat to make the occasion feel very special. Will definitley frequent this place again for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodFernandaDined on 9/18/2014Is an incredible restaurant! And excellent service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Brazilian style cuisine.JerryDined on 9/16/2014This place is pricey. It starts at $52.50 a person, then $4.00 for iced tea,$5.00 for capuccino, $9-10 if you can actually fit in desert. Can't imagine what the alchohol costs, because we didn't drink this time [middle of the week thing]. That said, this is the best Brazilian style rest. I have ever been to. The meat quality is 4 out of 5, the wait staff is great and the manager even walks around to make sure you are getting served properly. The salad bar at $30 something might be a good choice for those that don't share the love of meat that some of us do. Bottom line for me, it was a great experience, but for me only a special occasion option.Special Features:
- amazing churrascariassnycVIPDined on 9/13/2014We have been to many of the churrascaria chains. This one has it all done very well. Great meat that is not overly salted. Great selection on the meats, chicken & fish with great sauces. Great salad bar -- lots of choices, all fresh and well maintained. Don't hesitate, just go. Delicious. I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The last GREAT restaurant in S. FlaFoodieadict13Dined on 9/13/2014Just an amazing experience over all. The salad bar was super clean, the meat was seasoned to perfection and service was outstanding. I truly hope they keep same ownership, management, and service for a long time, as this is what makes this restaurant number 1 on our list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very niceimmolatus1234Dined on 9/12/2014Took my wife here for her birthday. Service was fantastic, our waiter made us feel like w e were the only ones in the restaurant. Food was very good. This is an adult restaurant, several people brought there children and you can tell on there little faces they were disappointed at the salad bar (no mac & cheese or chicken nuggets i know im a dad). But for adults it is great. We left full and satisfied. Will go againSpecial Features:
- ChimaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/6/2014The service, food, and ambiance was great. I really enjoyed the salad bar and options for fish only or meat and fish.Special Features:
- Always great but service...AlanVIPDined on 9/6/2014This place is always great - much better design than Texas de Brazil. At Texas Galleria, it was impossible to have the meat servers come around frequently, really annoying. The salad bar is pretty equal to Chima, but also has sushi items which I like. I would say that the service model is a little odd in Chima, where your real server basically takes you drink order then checks in on you. This visit we had a nice but very lost server. When I asked for a martini with the blue cheese olives on the side, she literally brought (on the side) a cup of blue cheese and a cup of olives, where my friend had the correct blue cheese stuffed olives in his martini. Also, she failed to check on us - others stepped in to see if we needed anything.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2014My supervisory recommended Chima my last trip to Fort Lauderdale, but we could not make it. This time I ensured my group got to experience it, and we were not let down! The food was amazing, staff was attentive, and the drinks were excellent! Definitely will be THE dinner must-have every trip to South Florida. Can't wait until next time!Special Features:
- Great timeLuv2eatDined on 8/30/2014Aug 30th My boss and I hosted a dinner for six after a Medical Conference and everyone had a great time at this restaurant. My partner and I have enjoyed this restaurant many times in the past but taking a group made it festive and a great experience. The food is consistently good and a new wine steward was happy to help us journey through their extensive wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014What a wonderful experience for the meat lovers!! Exceptional attentive services Great knowledge of sommelier and extensive wine selection Best to be hungry to start the experience Will definitely be returning customerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last night of VacationMikeyLDined on 8/24/2014What a way to end a vacation, dinner was excellent!! Great staff, great service.... and such a variety of meats and salads....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing serviceCmdfoodieDined on 8/23/2014Arrived at reservation time. The table was ready and a team of two servers were there seconds after we were seated. The choices at the salad bar were beautiful and delicious. The meats were well seasoned and choices were varied enough for any palate. The fish was super. The service was seamless and flawless. We have eaten there before and are always amazed at the service, selection and food quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bring an appetiteVane13Dined on 8/22/2014Great food! Lots of meats to choose from, there was even a selection of fish. Great place to celebrate a birthday and enjoy a good night with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Brazilian steak house in USALuisiwamaDined on 8/22/2014Best Brazilian steak house in USA Best Brazilian steak house in USA Best Brazilian steak house in USA Best Brazilian steak house in USA Best Brazilian steak house in USA Best Brazilian steak house in USA Best Brazilian steak house in USA Best Brazilian steak house in USA Best Brazilian steak house in USASpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLeifiVIPDined on 8/22/2014Have been several times, never disappoint. Great wine suggestions.Special Features:
- Outstanding Place for dinner!JB1960Dined on 8/20/2014I would give 6 stars for the food, the Service and the outstanding Atmosphäre!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/18/2014Very very good food, we exagerated on the salad bar of course, the meats came flowing fast, we enjoyed the lamb, the chicken and the ribeye, which came by often and had seconds and thirds. We were stuffed by the end. During dessert I noticed Ribs, veggies, tenderloin wraped in bacon, flank steak..., none of these ever came to our table. Oh well, we were stuffed anyways. We enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with friendsPlaytennistoeatDined on 8/17/2014We eat at Chima a few times a year and it is always wonderful. The staff is great the food is fabulous and its a fun night out. My husband also brings business associates and clients and its always on the top of the list of places they want to go. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who enjoys beef and lots of it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bit priceyMeatchiefDined on 8/16/2014Place is nice when u first arrive. Bit pricey for ok meat, nothing special about the place or the food. I know a similar place that charges $20 less per person and is the same, maybe better - they have piña!
- We loved itCdelg57Dined on 8/13/2014The food and service where great. The "pao de queso" outstanding. Would return oftenSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2014Chima is one of my favorite brazilian steakhouses. Amazing food, Great service, Romantic ambience, but also fit for large groups or parties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and serviceWestonianDined on 8/10/2014Chima always delivers in terms of food quality, service, great environment and attention to details. We have come to Chima for years, always for special occasions as the food price + deserts + some bottle of mid-range wine drives an average fee of above $80 per person. Now, that great quality has remained constant through the years. So, you will certainly pay for the quality and the great food, but this is a highly recommendable place for those very special occasions.Special Features:
- Not the quality I expectedSFRealtorDined on 8/9/2014Chima staff was great and the cuts if meat were always coming out except we had to ask 3 times for lamb chops. Meats weren't as tender or flavorful as other similar restaurants auch as Fago de Chao or Texas De Brazil. Meat was not tender at all. Very disappointed especially for the price.Special Features:
- Great restaurant for meet loversNicholasDined on 8/6/2014Although is a little expensive, every penny that you spend in Chima worth it. The personnel and the food is amazing, please try the picanha, really nice meet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.