Chili's Texas Grill - Edmonton - Westside
17020 100 Ave
Edmonton, AB T5S 2E7Neighborhood:
BurgersPrice: CAN$30 and under
Chili's Texas Grill - Edmonton - Westside
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.chilis.ca/
- Phone: 7804896060
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00 pm - 12:00 am, Sunday: 4:00 - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Burgers
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Chili's Texas Grill - Edmonton - Westside
Kick back. Be yourself. Bring your friends and Pepper in Some Fun at Chili's Texas Grill! Our bold flavors and signature drinks will satisfy any appetite. From fresh, hand-prepared salads to mouthwatering burgers, steaks and sizzling fajitas. Chili's kicks up the flavor with food that is anything but ordinary! Proudly serving Alberta's favorites Like No Place Else!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Chili's Texas Grill - Edmonton - Westside reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (5)good for groups (5)great for lunch (4)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (3)fit for foodies (3)special occasion (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- DivasDined on 8/1/2014our server, Sam (Samantha) was excellent! Very pleasant and prompt with beverages, refills, etc. Graciously accommodated a special request with one of the meals. Would ask to be seated in her section on another visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great....MrsGDined on 8/1/2014We picked this location for the convience of our out of town guests. It was great that our table was ready when we arrived and we were seated at a round table which I enjoy for conversation. Our server was excellent and the food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overly pricedKutieDined on 7/13/2014The server we had was nice. Busy but nice. 4 of us dined. One of us had a steak. Wanted medium well, came out hard as a rock and small piece. Not very appetizing. Server did take care of it, brought us a new one. Food didn't really taste all that flavour full. I enjoyed the airport express location better. Over all, I could handle not returning. But great service from the server though! :)I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food - good serviceHollyKDined on 6/30/2014Enjoyed the food immensely. Great waitress and good value.Special Features:
- Waited too longMommaDined on 5/11/2014When we arrived we were seated imidiatly, we waited at our table for 45 minutes before I waiter came. After my dad notified the staff that we were still waiting to be served, it took them another 10 minutes to come to our table. There was a table beside us with two women who felt as though yelling and screaming was appropriate. Food was great. Being that it was Mother's Day, it was not that busy, but the service was horrible.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DineOSaurDined on 5/11/2014Hostess was not pleasant or welcoming. The apple tart had a somewhat stale floury taste. At $6.99, over-priced. Will be a while before I visit this location again.
- The following 13 reviews are from the Chili's Texas Grill - Edmonton - Westside reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/16/2014The waitress we had was in a bad mood, didn't smile at all, wasn't overly friendly, never offered to refill our drinks, we had to ask before she did so. She gave the impression of wanting us to leave as quickly as possible, didn't offer dessert, just have the option of getting our bill, asked 3/4 of us how our meals were and ignored the other person.. Normally this Chili's has great service but this night did not meet the usual standardI would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentNikkiDined on 11/18/2013The service was great. I arrived on dats. They opened the door for me. Seated me and Overall good service. I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre at BestAbovethewakeVIPDined on 11/9/2013Sat with a party of 4 for dinner on Saturday- We chose Chilis because we had the option to make a reservation and were planning on hitting a movie later so we didn't want to be on a wait for 45 minutes elsewhere. Ordered an appetizer and mains- Everything was bland and despite pretty great descriptions on the menu the food's taste fell flat and the dishes came out looking like no effort had gone into them. Chicken fingers- Came breaded beer batter style- Reminded me of fish and chips and the consistency of the chicken did not hold up to that batter Crunchy chicken tacos- The only dish with a modification request (no tomatoes) came with tomatoes. Bland Cajun Clubhouse- BLAND Bacon Quesadilla- Lack of bacon and flavor- Was barely warm.Special Features:
- Service score would have beenDineOSaurDined on 9/7/2013Service score would have been higher, but waitress failed to refill water and coffeeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 50th Birthday CelebrationLaurieDined on 8/20/2013. WE order the 2 /25 special which included a shared appetizer and than main course. We also order the mohito's which were on special. The drink was not very tasty. Unfortunately the power went out just after we received our appetizer. The waitress didn't know how long it would be until it came back on. At this point we decided that the it could be a while so decided to end our evening withouth receiving our meal. When the bill came, not only did they charge us for our drink but also tried to charge us for the 2/25 meal deal as an appetizer. When this occurs the restaurant should comp whatever has been ordered due to the inconveience. The manager did not come over and should of at least should have comp. the meal and drinks
- Great Deal!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2013Went for dinner and were very well fed for about $50 for 2 including drinks.Special Features:
- Food okay, service not so goodmabiadDined on 7/3/2013The food was good...not great, not bad. The server was out to lunch. Many times we were left sitting too long, wondering where she was. When she took our order, she completely missed one of our folks in the group. When she left and returned, we had to draw her attention to that. Drink refills were okay but the odd one left some with empty glasses for too long. We had two guests who arrived late. Again, server was slow to react, considering the rest of us had already ordered our food. She dropped off the menus and took far too long to return to take their orders. Since the restaurant was far from busy, there was no excuse for the slow service. Also, I am not impressed with having to make reservations 'on line', only.
- the only issue i had at thisOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/28/2013the only issue i had at this time was that the waitress took away our appetizers before we were finished when our meal was ready and didnt even ask if we wanted it packed away...other than that it was good.
- we have always loved chili'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013we have always loved chili's for our special occasion diningSpecial Features:
- The food was really good,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/26/2013The food was really good, and I like the new food specials.Special Features:
- Had a reservation for 9 peopleOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/23/2013Had a reservation for 9 people for a birthday dinner. Upon arrival our table was not ready and we had to wait at least 15 minutes. We were 9 adults and were sat at a table that would fit 6 adults comfortably. The restaurant was very busy and service was slow. In the past, with smaller parties, the service and food has been much better.
- Super staff. We had a greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Super staff. We had a great valentines day experience. I had ordered flowers for my wife and had them delivered to the restaurant. The staff looked after storing them for the day and brought the flowers out right on que. Friendly, quick and looked after us. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Valentine's day at this locationskyflierWendyDined on 2/14/2013Valentine's day at this location was wonderful. Great food and service. Friendly smiles and great eye contact from all whom we interacted with. The noise level wasn't as bad as we thought since is kid-friendly. Will certainly recommend this location to family and friends!Special Features: