Chili's Texas Grill - Edmonton - Southside
10333 34th Ave
Edmonton, AB T6J 6V1Neighborhood:
BurgersPrice: CAN$30 and under
Chili's Texas Grill - Edmonton - Southside
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.chilis.ca/
- Phone: 7804300606
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00 am - 4:00 pm;
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00 pm - 11:00 pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00 pm - 12:00 am, Sunday: 4:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Chili's Texas Grill is pleased to offer Semi-Private areas for your event bookings. Please contact the restaurant with any inquiries you may have.
A word from Chili's Texas Grill - Edmonton - Southside
Kick back. Be yourself. Bring your friends and Pepper in Some Fun at Chili"s Texas Grill! Our bold flavors and signature drinks will satisfy any appetite. From fresh, hand-prepared salads to mouthwatering burgers, steaks and sizzling fajitas. Chili's kicks up the flavor with food that is anything but ordinary! Proudly serving Alberta's favorites Like No Place Else!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Chili's Texas Grill - Edmonton - Southside reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
kid-friendly (6)good for groups (5)special occasion (4)fit for foodies (3)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for brunch (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Chilis for DinnerdinneroutDined on 10/18/2014I always seem to enjoy Chilis and even though we had a larger group the service was still good and food was tasty, we didn't feel rushed and the food came at a decent rate. The only negative thing was because of our size we were in the back by the kitchen and it was really loud.Special Features:
- Booth issueOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014This resturant was great the only downside was that at the booth we were seated at my dates seat there was an issue with the booth backing. My date not wanting to make a big deal out of it just did not lean back. Otherwise the service and food were outstanding.Special Features:
- Good food.ShivaniDined on 7/29/2014We have been to this location three times now and haven't been disappointed. Service is fine and food is good. They let us host our club meetings and give us a quiet corner, which is perfect. We are very pleased with this please and will continue to visit in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not up to usual Chili's standards.tracieDined on 7/25/2014went to chili's south-side for dinner with family and found that with the open table reservation we where seated right away, no waiting with other people in entrace way (pro) as they where somewhat busy, but there was empty tables. ordered drinks and first drink order came back incorrect, no big deal, then it happened a second time to the same person (con), ordered food, which was a bit of a wait, when two of us from our party got our meals found that they where cold (con) and additional item never came but where charged for on the bill (con) then had to ask for condiments which never came (con) usually we found chili's has great food and great drinks, but don't waste your time/money go to a different location
- Great ExperienceLuv2DineDined on 7/21/2014Held a birthday party for 16 people, everything flowed smoothly and quickly; Everyone was well taken care off. Will be back in the future!Special Features:
- The following 26 reviews are from the Chili's Texas Grill - Edmonton - Southside reviews archive.
- Would recommendOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/21/2014The food was really good, the service was okay.. I would recommend being a bit more prepared for a large group - for example, perhaps know who ordered what? I have seen where the waiter/waitress writes down where the person was sitting when they order, so they aren't having to shout out "who ordered the. . ." when there are 17 people seated.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Worst Chili's EVER!!luvgr8foodDined on 6/11/2014Service was terrible. Restaurant was dirty. Waitress could have cared less if she was working. Food was cold, but they didn't do anything. Waitress brought husbands beer AFTER the meal and the wrong one to boot! How you can bring a Pale Ale when the customer orders a Red, one, I will never know? Needless to say we got a very dirty look when we didn't tip her. Before you get all up in arms and say that servers make their living on their tips. We normally tip 25% to 30% to our servers, so if you don't get a tip, it isn't that we forgot, your service wasn't worth it and you better rethink your career choice.
- Last Minute Dinner PlansflyingfoodieDined on 5/9/2014There was a group of 8 of us and 2 babies less than a year old and we decided it was a good night to meet for dinner. Chilli's was great for being able to reserve a table fairly last minute as well as accommodating with the little ones. The food is tasty but difficult if you are allergic to onions as a lot of food is made earlier so my fajitas turned out to be a chicken breast with peppers and lettuce on the side for +$20... Other wise everything was good.Special Features:
- quick supperOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 4/11/2014Went on a Friday for a quick supper and that's what it was. Tried to get you out the door as quick as possible but overall I guess it was alright.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fire the helpmacsVIPDined on 4/6/2014The food was very good. The service stunk, if not for the other 4-5 people who assosted our waitress it would have been a complete disaster. She forgot orders, didn't clear plates from the table, was disorganized, forgetful and not efficient
- Not a good place to have aNeymamorDined on 3/31/2014Not a good place to have a pleasant or romantic conversation music too hight reflecting the young generation who are loosing their hearingSpecial Features:
- Good for a casual dinnerLaurelDined on 3/27/2014This is good for a casual dinner, food is always good. Good place to go out with family or friends for a fun dinner. Always clean:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- initial confusion for a res of 10BarryDined on 3/26/2014When we first arrived, there was some confusion about our reservation for 10 people but as the first waitress was setting up some tables, a waiter came out and said that they were already for us and from then on, it was GREAT. Food - great, service - great, value - great. We'll come again and so will my wife and I.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoodfoodloverDined on 1/30/2014Our work group enjoyed the lunch get together and the food.Special Features:
- Will not returnOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/25/2014We brought our four kids with us this time, and the only good thing I can really say is we were sat right away because of our reservation through Open table. Our girls shared the shrimp tacos which were average. Our boys each had wings, which were below average for taste/flavour.. And my husband and I shard the fajita trio. There was a decent portion of meat, and enough shells, however, there was less than a tablespoon of sour cream, same for shredded cheddar cheese, salsa and lettuce. That would be enough maybe for one or two shells... Definitely not the six that came with it, and not even law to enough of any even if it was for one person. All four kids had chocolate milk, which was priced just shy of $4 each.
- Overall it was a good experience11smithDined on 10/10/2013Overall it was a good experience with only one complaint. We booked a table of 11. We were set up in a corner which was fine. My issue was the table next to us was to close. Anytime someone from our group had to use the washroom, the person at the end of our table had to get up becuase there was not enought room to walk between. The restaurant was not full, we felt the other table of people could have and should have been seated somewhere else.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good service for a large groupcynjpDined on 9/21/2013We had a family group of 16. While there were some glitches -- not enough chairs available even though we had made a reservation -- our server was excellent. There was one meal that was very poor: my mother ordered the chicken tacos and the portion was small and the chicken was dry and tasteless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- quite good!TravisDined on 8/2/2013We had a party of 7. Usually service can get worse with larger groups but in this case everything was fine. Food came out more or less at the same time and we all enjoyed it.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum Yum!katandburtDined on 7/27/2013Had a date night here recently. Was delicious food for a great price!! Will definitely be going back again and again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, great service!ThielamonsterDined on 7/13/2013We went out to Chili's for dinner with our extended family (11 of us and 2 babies) on a Saturday evening. The service was impeccable. Our waiter was very friendly and knew the menu inside and out. Any questions we had he was able to answer. our food was brought out very quickly and was quite good for everyone. Highly recommended, we will be back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day dinnerAmitDined on 5/12/2013We went to chilli's for Mother's Day dinner and it was not busy. Tables were not so clean had switch from the table given to us before. Food was good had fajitas. Service was acceptable too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Service Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2013We had a group of 6 including 2 children. The only negative thing I can say is that the kids food didn't come out first. Everything else was really good. We had the 2 dine for 30 while my inlaws had the 2 dine for 25. The food did come in a timely manner and the server was knowledgable and helpfull.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy and hard to hear peopleout2eatDined on 5/4/2013Noisy and hard to hear people at your table but the food is always good and there is no wait time for your food or seating if you can go to the bar area as wellSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reservations are very neatlyJessicaDined on 12/14/2012Reservations are very neatly organized and the hostesses are very friendly. I really liked that effort.Special Features:
- A good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/5/2012The food was prepared well and tasty. The service was excellent- the waiter was friendly and we didn't have to wait for service. Definitely a place worth considering.Special Features:
- Well, the food was OK, therhk14Dined on 12/1/2012Well, the food was OK, the salmon was very good, half of the items on the kid's menu was not available, the drinks were fine, the availability of parking was poor, had to park in the Superstore parking lot. The waitress was wonderful and she looked after us very well.
- Impressed!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/10/2012We were seated right away, and had a waiter/waitress. Were very pleased with the service, and as I listened to them answering questions for other tables on menu items, I was quite impressed with the knowledge and detail given. Great job in knowing what was on the menu and what was on the plates!! I have to give a big shout out for that!! and the manager making his rounds ensuring each table was happy with the service, and everything was looked after. Very impressed, they did a great job when we were there and our meal was very good!! and a good deal going on right now!!
- Great!YEG1Dined on 9/14/2012We enjoyed our dinner at Chili's. Overall we were satisfied with the service and food.Special Features:
- Too much saltOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/24/2012The service was excellent & the food arrived quickly. Unfortunately, the food was over salted. Both the burgers & fries were so saltly that we left most of it on the plate to be returned to the kitchen. I doubt that we will return anytime soon because of this & that is unfortunate as you could see that the staff were trying very hard to make our experience a pleasant one.
- Good is OK but not uptownOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2012Good is OK but not uptown par to other Mexican restaurant . A little too salty. Very poor service especially when something wasn't right.
- Terrible service and low qualityCarterDined on 8/2/2012Terrible service and low quality food combined with high prices. We arrived at the resteraunt and had to wait as no tables were ready, even though the restaurant was almost empty because no tables had been cleaned off. Our server never came to us. He took the order, someone else brought it out and he came by once to refill our drinks. We could not find anyone but the bar tender at the end of the night to pay, and had to wait as he looked for our server. We ordered off the new menu of seasonal specials, and were suprised at how bad the food was, for the price we were paying it was not worth the visit. We used to love Chiles but it has gone down hill.