Chicago's - Roswell
4401 Shallowford Road
Roswell, GA 30075Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Chicago's - Roswell
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.chicagosrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7709937464
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Monday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Oscar Galan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our intimate space can accommodate up to 24 guests. Suitable for private events from family get-togethers, business dinners, or just a friends night out.
- Private Party Contact: Jeanne Wittner 7709937464
- Entertainment: We have live entertainment in our cozy, intimate lounge every Friday and Saturday starting at 7:30pm. See Entertainment schedule on the website for upcoming artists.
A word from Chicago's - Roswell
PROUDLY SERVING ATLANTA SINCE 1991 Chicago’s Steak and Seafood has been proudly serving northern Atlanta since 1991 becoming a landmark and local institution of neighborhood camaraderie. We pride ourselves in preparing each dish on our varied menu to your specifications and satisfying every appetite. Offering dinners daily and Sunday brunch with warm hospitality in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Enjoy one of our Ultimate Martinis and live entertainment in our Speakeasy Lounge on Friday and Saturday evenings.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Chicago's - Roswell - Best Restaurants in Roswell ›
Chicago's - Roswell reviews from OpenTable diners
97 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (70)special occasion (31)good for groups (23)fit for foodies (20)romantic (16)great for brunch (16)kid-friendly (10)vibrant bar scene (9)notable wine list (8)late-night find (8)hot spot (5)great for lunch (4)Show More
- Reliably OutstandingDbroDined on 10/12/2014Chicagos is the best restaurant in our vicinity, as it has been now for decades. The food is well-prepared and presented, the service superior, and the prices are surprisingly affordable - features that place this restaurant among the best deals to be acquired.Special Features:
- rainbowVIPDined on 10/11/2014Consistently great food and great service. Innovative specials.Special Features:
- MusicMissybDined on 10/4/2014It was our first time at Chicagos. We Came out to listen to Kayla Taylor and celebrate my husbands birthday. We brought some friends and had a wonderful time. The food was delicious and music awesome as usual!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- solidTheGeneralVIPDined on 10/2/2014solid choice, nice place and good eats... it works for a neighborhood joint for many of my parents friends.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Bestnot4usDined on 9/27/2014The prime rib was absolutely fantastic. Cooked to perfection. My fiance had the filet and she likes it rare. The chef did an outstanding on the filet and it came out - PERFECT! Kyle our server was awesome. Go to Chicago's, have a great meal, get fantastic service and really enjoy your evening.Special Features:
- GREAT, as usual.DonnaDined on 9/20/2014We have enjoyed the prime rib dinner on multiple occasions. Never been disappointed with the quality of the food. The service was excellent, Mara was our server. Highly recommend this neighborhood steakhouse.Special Features:
- Always wonderfulNeighborVIPDined on 9/19/2014Chicago's food is always inviting and inventive. The chef has a real flare for wonder tastes. So glad they are nearby. Brunches are sometime to experience, too.Special Features:
- The Best Restaurant in East CobbWoodstockDined on 9/17/2014We have been dining at Chicago's for 23 years and have never been disappointed. Consistently good food, good service and a warm welcoming place to enjoy a meal out.Special Features:
- Great steaksgatorrappDined on 9/16/2014Chicago's has been one of my favorites for 20 yrs. They have great prime rib, filet, and rib eye. Our group sampled it all and everyone was pleased. There are many new restaurants in the Roswell area but Chicago's is still my favorite.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014We have lived in area for 30 thirty years and enjoy Chicago's. This was a business client and they enjoyed the food. We enjoyed being able to make reservations.Special Features:
- close to homeGood2GreatDined on 9/13/2014Around Atlanta and Alpharetta you can find a lot of good steak houses. But around woodstock not so much. So if you would like a closer more affordable option consider Chicagos. The service was great and the food was good. They don't have a bone in ribeye, my favorite, and the steak I would rank much better then a longhorn but not up to Bones. However neither was the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miss the Early Bird Specialniecie65Dined on 9/12/2014I invited 4 friends to meet at Chicago's Restaurant for dinner. Told them about Early Bird Special. Was disappointed that restaurant stopped EB special on week ends.Special Features:
- DeliciousYummoDined on 9/8/2014Lucky to have Chicagos in our neighborhood. Food & service are always excellent.Special Features:
- My Birthday!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014I told them it was my Birthday thinking they would at least say Happy Birthday. I was disappointed about that and most nice restaurants give you a free dessert.We were In the Lounge and the music was good! it was too Loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good compared to local choicesMonaDined on 9/5/2014Unfortunately Marietta Ga offers very little in the restaurant department. You'd think that for as many people reside here and as much money as there is,...that there would be more good restaurants to choose from. Not the case. I had some very good lamb chops at Chicago's, which our waiter suggested. My friend had very tasty scallops and shrimp pasta and her husband had good beef tips. My husband's chicken dish was lousy, and none of the salads were good. I requested a quiet table away from the kitchen. Seating was perfect. Our waiter was excellent. Very attentive. We had a good time. Will go back. Especially since choices of good restaurants are extremely limited in our area of Marietta. Really pathetic food scene here!
- deaconbobbyDined on 9/5/2014Excellent dining experience - broad menu and outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedNeighborDined on 8/31/2014Visit often, this time went for my birthday with my family, the food was not that great, husbands steak undercooked , spinach dip was watery, no acknowledgement of birthday, soup was interesting ? Sorry tiramisu wasn't fresh.Special Features:
- Excellent Server/Outstanding foodHHB1Dined on 8/30/2014Sadly, I do not have his name; however, he was one of the best servers we've ever had. He was attentive, without being invasive. He was polite, respectful, and charming. The special of the day, Mahi Mahi, was delicious! The other two meals, pecan crusted chicken, were also fabulous. We enjoyed a relaxing meal without traveling miles into the city! Chicago's is truly a neighborhood gem! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- super placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014Very good food and service. Was a tad noisy.Amount of serving was good. I prefer havingbtable cloths at a nice place to dine.Special Features:
- DGMOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Chicago's has become our favorite place to dine and enjoy the evening, especially for birthdays & anniversary. Excellent service, delicious food & great drinks. Just an all round wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Joan and DaveDaveVIPDined on 8/23/2014A romantic dinner for two. The wine was excellent. It was described by our server, Jonathan. Who provided with excellent service. He deserves a very high rating in his demeanor, and being knowledgeable about each menu item. By the way the food was excellent, served at the correct temperature and the presentation was very pleasing.Special Features:
- Great Prime Ribnot4usDined on 8/23/2014We had the Prime Rib and it was fantastic. My fiance is very picky when it comes to how it is cooked. She has to have it rare, me medium rare. The chef didn't disappoint us. The prime rib was perfectly cooked. The garlic mashed potatoes were done the right way and the broccoli melted in your mouth. The pours from the bar were very liberal and all in all it was one of the better restaurants we have visited over the last couple of months. We go out every Saturday night trying new restaurants and Chicago Steak has become one of regular stops. If you haven't eaten there, you need to.Special Features:
- We love Chicago's in Roswell!JimmyDDined on 8/22/2014Chicago's is our "go-to" place for special occasions: birthdays, anniversaries, family celebrations. It is also our pre-airport and pre-opera restaurant. It is great to be able to make reservations now!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- There for a 75th B-Day and .......TheGeneralVIPDined on 8/20/2014they offered a "you must have" dessert for us....... Then it appeared on the bill - 2X While we like Chicago's and frequent it with friends.......this was not a "happy" way to end the birthday when the server made us think it was a 'comp' dessert(s).... We declined it 3 times and then he insisted so we said ok It may be a while back before we return and I hope the management reads and understands this ...I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finicky eaterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Reasonable prices, friendly and attentive wait staff, good selection. Chicken piccata was a little bland and the sauce was too oily for my taste. The grilled chicken was excellent, as was the Prime Rib. Chicken with bing cherry sauce got a thumbs up from my spouse, as did the onion soup. You need to ask for bread and water if you want it. This is an excellent choice for a solid, satisfying and enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:
- Neighborhoods BestNeighborVIPDined on 8/14/2014Wonderful food, always a cut above. Drinks are mixed to perfection. At Chicagos you can always expect the best service along with the most delicious food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/10/2014We decided to go here for Date night. The food was good, It seemed a bit pricey for the level of service though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good jobDan3525Dined on 8/9/2014This was our first visit here and it was a good one. we split a ribeye steak( it had to be sent back to be cooked correctly but it ended up fine) and had a fine dessert. the waiter was very friendly and the assist staff was top notch.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014I've been to Chicagos several times the service and food are consistently good they've never let me downSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cindy500500Dined on 8/2/2014Chicago's is very consistent in their food and service. Never a bad meal. The food is excellent, well prepared and the service is professional and efficient. The atmosphere is calming with noise at a minimum even though the restaurant is crowded with many couples and several large groups. Highly recommend an evening dinner at Chicago's.Special Features:
- See private remarksJohnDined on 8/2/2014See private remarks for additional info Food quality and preparation and service were much less than satisfactory
- Best meal to date there.ricerileyVIPDined on 7/31/2014We eat at Chicago's often but the last time we dined there it was our best meal there yet. We ordered the same things as always but were even better. It is a great restaurant that is easy to get to while family friendly and a big menu with lots of variety. Would recommend.Special Features:
- Wonderful dinneratlantadebDined on 7/26/2014We had the best waitress at Chicago's. I wish I could remember her name!! So attentive and gave us great choices when we asked her about her favorites. Everything from the wine selection to the delicious prime rib. She was unlike any waitress I have had even at much more expensive restaurants. would highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Neighborhood RestaurantAdrianVIPDined on 7/20/2014Chicago is a good place to dine out, everything was in general pretty good. The environment is classy and spacious, service is great, and the dishes aren't going to blow your away yet are still pretty enjoyable.Special Features:
- a "weekday" place for family nowTheGeneralVIPDined on 7/16/2014The early bird price for any of the meals offered is $10.00 - a great value. My Dad had pecan crusted fish with three strips and veggies underneath, and my Mom had a new offering, which was a pork shish kabob with tomatoes, purple onions, green and red pepper served over couscous. It came on the metal rod w/a fruit glaze. It was delicious. I would compliment the additional choices on the early bird which was what I had as well as fried shrimp and the pecan crusted fish. For a Tuesday night, their was still a good crowd for early bird but nothing like it used to be on Friday night as they dropped the early bird for Friday's. Chicago's dropped the early bird offering on Friday night so that is why we decided to go during the week.
- 80% excellenteastcobbdinerrpDined on 7/15/2014delicious fish, shrimp, House salad was (warm and blah) rolls were over baked/dry. *server was prompt/polite but could benefit from training (pick up menus vs. asking the diners, place beverages next to the appropriate guest vs. reaching through the guests and handing directly to hand of the diner, return to the table more frequently once food arrives (rolls were over baked and dry and not replaced until ten minutes after salads were presented. * I believe, that with a few easy and basic improvements, Chicago's could be rated Excellent vs. an overall of very good. We are hoping for a chilled and improved salad next visit. We do enjoy this restaurant, there are more pros than cons, and will return on a regular basis.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific restaurantplace2eatDined on 7/12/2014We have eaten at Chicago's for several years and have NEVER been disappointed with the food, service, or ambience. It is where we have celebrated birthdays and taken local and out of town guests. There is no better restaurant---and the prices are right!!!Special Features:
- FredVIPDined on 7/12/2014Food was very good and the service was excellent. There were six people in our party, and everybody's order was done just right. Everybody's food was prepared just right, and when the meal was over, we were never rushed to leave. This was a very relaxing, enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food as alwayschicagofanDined on 7/11/2014The food is always great at Chicago's. If you have not yet tried the restaurant, you should give it a try, you will not be disappointed. They also have a lounge that has wonderful live music on weekends, you can even eat dinner in the lounge.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/11/2014Chicago's is a very nice restaurant but a bit pricey. Music and separate bar is very nice.Special Features: